A Principal's Job Description

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I panicked realizing Ms. Bogg's Onlyfan page was still open on my computer. I closed it and sat back at my chair looking at my desktop. It was already 2 pm and I still hadn't completed this first email. It was proving to be an unfruitful day. At least I hoped it wasn't watching Penny's stomach as she put her skirt back on and leave.

I can't think about what I've done or I'll go crazy. I'm going to finish up this email and leave for the day. Tomorrow I'll look to get a chaperon for my office. And maybe a chastity belt for myself. I was making progress on the email. I found a website that had even more smiling emojis I could paste in. But my progress was interrupted by my least favorite sound, the intercomm buzz.

"Mr Pearce, the bzzzz team is here to talk to you."

Static made it impossible for me to understand what team was here but I was relieved to here it. I will gladly talk to our football, basketball, or whatever team it is after the events of today. Coming through the door my heart sank as 8 senior female members of the cheer leading squad entered my office in their full uniform.

"Young ladies, the day is getting late and I have an important meeting to get to," I lied while standing up to attempt to leave.

"No, you will sit down and listen to us," commanded Rachel, the team captain.

She continued, "The last principal promised us new uniforms this year and now that he is gone, you need to fulfill his promise."

"Rachel, money for uniforms and sport equipment comes from the booster club. I have no sway over how they spend money. Also, these uniforms look to be very new. What's wrong with them?"

A red-headed cheerleader in the back answered, "The guys on the football team keep cumming on them."

The girls then started showing me all of the areas on their uniforms that have stains from previously contacting ejaculate. Now that it was pointed out to me, I could see the uniforms were extensively stained with it.

"I will not stand for this. For the football team to steal your uniforms and then proceed to purposely smear their fluids over it...," I began to get mad before the red-head spoke up again.

"Sir, what are you talking about? They are stained cause the football coach won't let his players cum inside us. They have to do it outside on us. Can you talk to him and change his policy on creampies?" I chose not to address this.

I feared I was one incorrect line from taking another high-schooler's virginity. I decided to lie about what I could do.

"Okay, I'll get the Boosters club to get you new uniforms. Please promise not have sex while wearing them. Or better yet, stop having sex all together. You are all only 18 years old. If you must, make your partner wear a condom. Okay, I will see you girls on the field for the big game."

Again I got up to try and leave.

"Wait!" yelled the cheer captain. "This is a trick just to get rid of us. Whenever the last principal promised to do something without getting something in return, it would never happen. It was only when you gave something to him would anything get done."

I sensed another trap arising, "I'm not like the last principal, I won't..."

But it was too late. "Cheer squad, as we planned!" the captain ordered.

In response all eight girls pulled their tops off revealing 16 individual breast. All sets were different colors and sizes. Next, the girls pulled their panties down from underneath their skirts.

"You can keep the panties sir," the captain explained.

"The tops we will take back after we are done. You can't have topless cheerleaders wondering the school can we?" All eight girls proceeded to throw their panties on my desk. "We've been wearing those all day," a topless blond cheerleader said to me with a wink.

"Umm, okay! You have now given me an awesome gift and I will for real now go tell the Booster club to give you new uniforms. You can put your tops back on and leave. Nice deal!" I said trying to play their game.

The eight topless high-schoolers stared back at me. "That wasn't the previous principal's deal and you know it. You are still trying to weasel out of getting us new uniforms aren't you."

My heart sank, what now? "Here's a reminder, you are going to spend 2 minutes fucking one of us. After 2 minutes are up, a new girl takes her place. While waiting to be penetrated, some of the other girls will play with each other on your desk. This continues until you finally cum."

Of course! Why wouldn't that be the deal these girls made.

I spoke up, "I understand you girls feel obligated to keep your promise. But it isn't needed. I will get you new uniforms. You don't need to give me your virginities today."

The girls laughed at that comment. A blond girl with tiny nipples spoke up, "Virginities? We all gave those up long ago. Hell I fucked Chad just a few hours ago."

"Chad is my boyfriend you bitch!" a dark haired girl with very perky b-cup breast spoke up and got in the blond's face. After angrily staring at each other they embraced and fell on my desk, enthusiastically feeling up each other's breast and making out.

"I guess that means we are starting," the captain proclaimed to the room.

"Where do you keep your condoms?" I sighed and closed my eyes before answering. "I don't have any."

"What kind of high-school principal doesn't keep condoms in his office," two girls said in the corner of the room, their hands underneath each other's skirts.

"You hear that girls! We are now playing a round of pregnant roulette. Two minutes of fucking, each round. If your pussy feels too good to his dick, you get impregnated by the principal! Feel free while you aren't getting fucked to provide inspirational sights to encourage him to cum into the poor girl he's currently with."

"Wait, none of you are currently on birth control?"

The captain was taking off my pants and answered me. "Nope, birth control can sometimes lower your sexual drive."

God forbid, I thought shaking my head. Unsurprising, the captain revealed my once again erect penis to the cheerleading team.

"You girls need to realize that you can get pregnant having unprotected sex even if the man doesn't ejaculate. Pre-ejaculation fluid secreted by the penis contains sperm," I lectured but the girls ignored my words.

The captain took the first round, electing to have sex with me in my chair. She directed my penis inside her and started thrusting her hips up and down on me. "As captain, it is my duty to go first. It's risky as often having an 18-year-old cheerleader riding a forty-year-old man's cock can result in a quick creampie. But you aren't like other old men are you principal? You'll save your load for another of these cum sluts right?"

She then put her tongue down my throat to the cheers of her teammates. The two minute timer went off and she got off me. She slapped the ass of a girl giving oral to another girl and then leaned against the far wall and started masturbating.

A black girl with maybe the largest bottom of the squad took the next turn, riding my penis at a normal pace.

"Hello principal Pearce. My name is Alice. I wanted to take this opportunity to express my hope that you will support the African American after school girl's club. As you are aware, African American females in our society face many challenges. The goal of the club is to support these women and encourage them to better themselves and avoid going down the wrong path."

"Does the right path involve getting impregnated in high school by a man old enough to be their father," a squad mate yelled across the room. Alice shot her a dirty look but didn't stop humping me.

"Thank you Alice," I replied. "I am very interested in helping the club, but let's talk again in the future minus sexual relations."

The timer than went off. "You'll wear a condom next time we meet, okay?" She got off me. Not what I meant.

The next girl was overly eager to get going and quickly mounted me. She introduced herself as Cindy. She had a clit piercing and her breast had large, very familiar looking nipples. I realized I knew her.

"Your Megan's friend right? You both are in gym together and you helped out not too long ago when she was in a tough situation...."

I stopped remembering exactly where I saw her last. She was the girl licking Megan's vagina clean from her boyfriend's ejaculate. Ms. Bogg's played the video while she was engaging in relations with me.

"Megan? Oh yeah I guess I am in gym with her. I wouldn't say we are friends. What tough situation are you talking about?"

Apparently Cindy engaged in lesbian sex with a girl she barely knew. I tried to change the subject while my penis was inside her vagina.

"So tell me what you do besides cheer Cindy."

"Oh, well in the spring I play soccer. I'm shooting to be MVP in our conference this year. I've been training a lot. Here, feel how tight my butt is." She put my hands on her butt and flexed. Thankfully the timer went off.

The 4th girl was named Jane. She was rather quiet and somewhat reserved. However, it's embarrassing for me to admit that I noticed she had the largest breast of all eight young adults.

"Can I tell you about myself while I ride your cock," she asked. "I live alone with my mom who raised me by herself her whole life. In fact she told me she knew you in high school. Her name is also Jane."

I remembered her! "Yes Jane. We actually briefly dated our junior year I think."

Jane laughed, "That's so funny! You dated my mom and now you are plowing me!" I didn't find that funny but stayed silent until the alarm went off.

I was half way done, but not really. A red-headed girl with probably the smallest breast of the squad became yet another sexual partner of mine.

"Hello sir, I'm Gladus," she said extending out a hand that I awkwardly shook. "I'm Shawn's girlfriend."

"Oh yes, I know him. Very nice kid, bright future."

"Yes, I love him very much. We've been together almost four years. I'm thinking he might pop he question at graduation," she said with a smile while humping on my penis harder than any other girl had yet.

"That's great Gladus, but how would he feel if he saw you.... right now?"

"Oh, I would be so embarrassed! He hasn't seen me naked yet. I'm not a slut like these other girls." The alarm sound and Gladus's first adventure in cheating ended.

Why did the captain need to bring so many girls I wondered as yet another blond with large breast climbed on me. This girl I remembered as being the one who had sex with Chad, the other girl's boyfriend. Before they made up and kissed.

"I know you, you're Pauline. You are going to be the valedictorian of the senior class. You are a very smart girl. Why on earth do you think it's a good idea to engage in unprotected sex with a middle aged man?"

She placed her arms on my shoulder to use as leverage to lift herself up and down on my penis. "I got where I am by being a hard worker and working as a team. I'm not going to stop that now."

"You probably have a lot of scholarship opportunities young lady. Again why..." she interrupted me.

"I do! I can almost attend any school I want. Now please be quiet. I'm concentrating." After another minute her concentrated humping ended.

As the seventh girl got herself in position I examined the room. The girls all had very healthy libidos. Almost every girl was either masturbating or engaging in lesbian activities with her teammates while watching the latest girl fornicate with me.

"May your day be blessed sir, my name is Emilia." She had dark hair and was the same girl who got upset with Pauline for sleeping with her boyfriend.

"I'm sorry to hear that your boyfriend was cheating on you. That must make you feel less guilty by what we are engaged in now."

"Chad's not really my boyfriend, I just fuck him regularly. Always with a condom though, got to me safe."

"Right," I replied hoping this girl knew what we were doing.

"I'm not like these other girls sir. I'm a woman of god. Once I complete my studies I will be attending school to become a minister and spread the word on god."

"She's good at spreading, I can tell you that" Pauline yelled.

Emilia gave her a dirty look. "Lick my cunt bitch.... Seriously though. When I'm done here, will you go down on me again?"

"A woman of god?" I asked. She closed her eyes and finished out her two minutes seeming to enjoy herself.

It was the last young lady's turn before everyone got another round. She took her time approaching me and unlike the other girls, she took her time inserting me and didn't start humping right away. After she did, she was quiet for a bit but then started talking to me, albeit very quietly.

"Mr Pearce, I'm..... Shelia. Sorry, it's... it's my first time."

"What, you mean? Why would you...," I asked shocked.

"I'm, or was, a virgin. I didn't want the other girls to know. Thanks for doing this though."

"Shelia, why would you do this? Why agree to all of this? You can walk away right now," I said hoping to convince one girl to stop having sex with their principal.

"My mom was really excited for me to be a cheerleader. She loved it when she was young and wanted me to have the same experience. I just wish it was more cheering and less exposing ourselves and maybe getting pregnant." The timer went off and Shelia's first sexual experience was at an end.

I had cycled back to the 'top of the order' and I was starting to feel my limit approaching again. I will soon ejaculate into another young woman and possibly impregnate my second student of the day. The captain mounted me again, looking as confident as ever.

"I have to say principal, I am very impressed with your stamina. I thought for sure you were going to knock up Gladus or at latest Pauline. But you've made it back to me! Am I really that good of a fuck?"

I tried again to talk sense into the team, "I'm nearing my limit. I don't know how much longer I can last. It's very important that I not release into any of you young women. Think of your futures!"

"You hear that girls? Someone is getting pregnant and I think it might be you Alice," she said looking at a the wide eyed topless African-American student standing next to us. The timer went off and Alice began her second turn.

Moving at a more reserved pace than before, Alice looked nervous. "Please Mr. Pearce. Don't cum in me. I'm a role model in my community. If I get pregnant, especially from a middle aged white man, I'll be letting a lot of people down," she begged while having unprotected sex with a middle aged white man.

"Than get off me right now, get dressed and leave Alice! That will greatly reduce the chances of that happening!"

"Be reasonable Mr. Pearce," she said looking annoyed at me. The timer went off as Alice breathed a big sigh of relief.

"Enjoy the creampie," she said to Cindy as she took her place.

"I'll be 5 months pregnant when the soccer season starts if you creampie me today sir," Cindy explained. "I think that's too pregnant to play soccer and too pregnant to get scholarships."

"Then stop having sex with your principal and go practice!"

Cindy smiled, "Don't worry, I already practiced today."

"That's not..." I started to say but stopped. I was confident I wasn't about to cum anyway. When the timer went off she kissed me on the lips and dismounted me.

"Jane, don't worry. You'll look super hot pregnant," Cindy said to my next partner.

Jane gave me a strange look as she guided my penis inside her vagina before starting up her humping motions.

"Is something bothering you Jane. I mean besides you agreeing to this ridiculous situation that you can still walk away from," I asked.

"Are you my father sir? Did you get my mom pregnant in high-school? I ask because you getting me pregnant might not be a good idea then."

I was in disbelief. "First off, no. I never had sex with your mother. Also we were in high school over 25 years ago. Also, getting pregnant at all right now is a bad idea. And finally, next time confirm someone is not your dad before you start having sex, let along unprotected sex, with them."

She relaxed at that news. "Thank gosh. The other thing was your dick feels really good in me, and that would also be weird if you were my dad." The timer went off and another girl dodged the bullet.

"Gladus, did you hear that? He's not my dad. I won't be a half-sister to the child you are about to conceive," Jane said to the next topless cheerleader in line to have sex with me again.

Gladus had some tears in her eyes when she took another turn with my penis. Before I could ask, she spoke up. "Mr. Pearce, I think my boyfriend won't like it if you get me pregnant. He might even break up with me. Can you impregnate Emilia instead?"

"Bitch," Emilia yelled from the corner, as Pauline's face was buried in her crotch.

"Another option is I don't impregnate anyone and don't ejaculate at all."

Pauline shook her head. "That's not the game. But when you and I do this again in the future, you should really wear a condom."

"What next time..." but the timer interrupted me.

Pauline lifted her head out from in-between Emilia's legs, wiped her mouth and walked over to start having sex with me for the 2nd time today.

"Mr. Pearce, it's okay if you impregnate me. Unlike these cowards."

"Pauline, you are going to be valedictorian. You'll have a lot of scholarship opportunities."

"Very true sir, but if I get pregnant I'll just take up stripping. The club down the street actually has three of our previous valedictorians working at it now. I'm a smart girl with options."

I was tempted to try and ejaculate right then but my body wasn't ready. Cue timer and the next girl.

A flustered Emilia was now on top of me. "I'm.....sorry...." she started to say while breathing heavily and moaning. She continued, "before.... Pauline.... got me very... close before she left...shit...fuck..." With that, she quickened her pace, and arched her back. "GOD DAMNIT I'M CUMMING ON MY PRINCIPAL'S COCK! CUM WITH ME MR PEARCE. SEED ME!" she yelled.

I resisted the urge and held myself back from doing the deed inside her. A very embarrassed Emilia looked ashamed.

"What... did I just do.. in front of all my friends..."

I tried to console her while she continued to have sex with me, "It's okay. Your young and confused. But you can get off me now and walk away..."

"I said the lord's name in vain..."

"Oh... I you were embarrassed...because you just... never mind." I stopped talking and waited for the timer to go off.

Finally, again, Shelia was penetrated by me. "Hi Mr. Pearce. Funny running into you here again," she said with a giggle. "Cause you know, this is where we had sex before and now we are having sex again."

"I understand Shelia."

"Oh, don't cum inside me. I just started recently being sexually active. I want some more experience before I let someone knock me up."

I glared at her confused, but she continued talking. "As I said before, I wish being a cheerleader was just about the cheering and not all about the exposing our naked bodies to so many people and all the sex stuff."

I finally spoke up. "It isn't! When your mom was a cheerleader she would have just led cheers!"

Shelia gave me a confused look. "Oh my mom absolutely exposed her body all the time and had extensive sex as part of duties as a cheerleader. She has told me so many sexy stories." The timer then signaled I made it through the girls a whole second round.

The captain approached me clapping. She mounted me a third time and proceeded with the sex. "Fantastic job principal. I doubt other principals can even make it 5 minutes having sex with his school's cheerleaders. But you've made it, what, over 16 minutes? But I think you are for sure going to knock up one of these bitches..."

But the captain's speech was interrupted by me grunting and twitching in my chair. The room went silent. The captain was completely frozen in time before she asked, "Did you just cum inside me?"