A Principal's Job Description

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry... I told you this was going to happen!"

More silence until the captain got up and exclaimed, "And that's our game girls!" She was very pale but was putting on a brave face. "But before we leave, I think we can all agree that Mr. Pearce went above and beyond in his performance. Emilia, stop going down on Pauline and fucking listen. Anyway, I think we can all agree he deserves a reward."

She picked up her cheerleader top and put it on my desk. "Taking back what I said at the start, you can keep our tops too. Until you procure our new uniforms, this school will feature panty-less AND topless cheerleaders. Think of it as incentive to put in a rush order."

The girls all followed suit and put their tops on my desk and proceeded to walk out of the office, their breast on full display. On the way out Alice commented, "Are we really cheering wearing only our skirts at the game tonight? My extended family is coming into town to watch..."

The last girl closed the door. I was done. I got dressed, grabbed by bag and rushed out of the office. As I was rushing by Janet called out to me.

"Sir, you still have meetings scheduled with the female contortionist club, the all-girl sex positivity organization, and girls with back problems due to their large breast help group!"

"Tell them they can all fuck themselves, I'm gone for the day!"

With that I managed to leave the office and reach my car without a single additional impregnation.

Over the next two weeks, I kept my office door tightly locked and refused to do any in-person meetings. All business was conducted through email. I had no more inappropriate interactions and I felt like I was a real principal. Today, however, the superintendent was arriving to meet with me, which he insisted had to be in person. When he arrived I greeted him and led him into my office. The meeting started off great. He was very impressed with what I've already accomplished in my first two weeks.

Ten minutes into the meeting, Janet buzzed the intercom, which I quickly responded. "Not now Janet, I told you I didn't want to be interrupted during my meeting with the superintendent."

She replied, "I know sir, but there is a large group here demanding to see you."

"Janet, they can email me their concerns which I will happily address."

"I know sir, but they are saying you got them.."

I interrupted her saying, "Email Janet," and then turned off the intercom.

Almost immediately a large group of women burst through the door. It was Mrs. Richard, Ms. Boggs, Penny Richards, and three topless cheerleaders. They all were talking at once, all very agitated, but eventually Mrs. Richard's spoke above the rest.

"Pearce, it's been two weeks and Frank is still sitting on the school board. I let you cum into my womb and impregnate me," she yelled while holding up a positive pregnancy test. "You also haven't responded to my offer of a threesome with one of my daughters in exchange for firing the superintendent."

Penny, Mrs. Richard's daughter, spoke up immediately after her mom finished. "My grades haven't been changed. When I went to my teachers and told them that you will be forcing them to change my grade after we fucked and I agreed to be your student-wife, they told me principals can't change grades! I can't believe you got me pregnant for no reason other than the three orgasms I had," she said holding up her own positive pregnancy test.

"And now that you knocked up my mom, our kids will have a sister-aunt or brother-uncle."

Ms. Boggs then pushed herself to the front of the group. "Why did I get a letter saying my lack of a teacher license is being investigated? If I get fired, you are going to have to take charge of capturing nude videos of all our 18 year old female students yourself so I can continue to sell them to thousands of strangers for money. Oh, right. Also I'm pregnant I guess," she said while holding up the third positive pregnancy test I've seen today.

"Also, all three of us are also pregnant," the bare chested captain said while she, Gladus, and Alice held up a positive pregnancy test each.

I finally got a word in, "But I only ejaculated in you captain!"

"Mr Pearce," Alice remarked, "as an educator you should know pre-cum contains sperm and it's possible to get a girl pregnant during unprotected sex even without cumming inside her." All the woman shook their heads in agreement.

Alice continued, "Once people found out I got pregnant, all the young women in our community who looked to me as a role model have themselves gone out and found middle aged men to get them pregnant. It's concerning."

"When I told my boyfriend of 4 years that I fucked you and got pregnant, he was pretty miffed. He's already impregnated 4 other girls in our school to get back at me," Gladus said as tears dropped onto her fully nude breast.

"And besides all of that, I heard our uniforms haven't even been ordered yet! Our football team has lost every game since we have cheered topless at," the captain yelled.

"Also panty-less. We don't wear panties cheering any more as well," Alice said lifting up her skirt showing off her vagina.

"The chess team is playing better than ever though," Gladus added.

I looked over at the superintendent who was pale as a ghost with his mouth hanging wide open.

I reached into a desk drawer and pulled out a basket I had recently bought and held it out to the women.

"Can I offer any of you ladies a condom?"