A Private Dance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David acted like he was thinking hard then looked into Miranda's blue eyes, "OK, you talked me into it. But I don't know how much sleep we're going to get." David took Miranda's hand and placed it on his cock, growing hard once again.

"Well," Miranda replied as she began to stroke his stiffening member, "tomorrow IS Saturday. I guess I can sleep in a little while." She smiled at David then kissed him and snaked her tongue into his mouth as he slipped into her for the second time that night.

++++++++++

The morning light began to shine through the cracks in the blinds around six in the morning and the shine glared through David's eyelids fifteen minutes later. He puzzled at first, wondering where the light was coming from as his bedroom window faced west. Then David remembered where he was: In one of the second-floor bedrooms of The Mason House as an intimate guest of Miranda Mason herself. He smiled as he recounted last night's activities and reached across the bed to embrace his new lover. Expecting to caress Miranda's bare skin, David instead felt nothing but the sheet covering the mattress. He opened his eyes to find he was alone in the bed with no sign of Miranda anywhere in the room. There were a pair of blue pajamas on the end of the bed, apparently for him to wear, and a folded piece of paper on them. David picked up the sleepwear and read the note.

Good Morning!

Put these on and come downstairs. Breakfast will be ready when you get here

M

Normally, David skipped breakfast, merely for the fact that he didn't usually get out of bed until at least noon after work nights. He smiled at the thought of Miranda rising before the sun came up and laying out his clothes and fixing breakfast for him. David slipped the pajamas on and noticed that they fit quite well, better than they should for being someone else's tailor-made clothes. No slippers came with the mystery pajamas, so David padded barefoot out of the bedroom then down the steps to the main room where he assumed the kitchen/dining area was.

Unsure of where Miranda may be, David called out, "Miranda? Which way to the kitchen?"

"Just follow your nose," her voice rang through the hallway on the main level. David could already smell the heavenly scent of frying bacon and he turned left off the stairway. Through another corridor, David found the correct room and saw Miranda, clad once more in the short silk nightie she changed into the night before, at the stove preparing the morning fare.

"Doesn't the richest person in Gravel City have her own chef?" David asked. "And did you send out for these pajamas? They fit like they were made for me."

"I gave Andre the day off. I like to cook and I'm still pretty good at it." Miranda answered David's first question the addressed his follow-up, "And the PJ's belonged to my father-in-law. You looked to be about his size. Glad they fit. Now get out of my kitchen and go sit down at the table in the dining room while I finish up." She ordered.

"Yes, Mrs. Mason!" David shouted then snapped a quick salute at Miranda. He started out of the kitchen then turned back and took Miranda in his arms and kissed her deeply. David broke the kiss then took a mug off the rack and poured himself a cup of coffee from the pot next to the stainless-steel stove. "I like my eggs over easy," he told her with a sly grin.

"You'll get scrambled and like it, Mister," Miranda replied, catching her breath from the unannounced lip lock. "Now, shoo!" She waved her spatula toward the door to the dining room, motioning for David to leave her to her duties.

Ten minutes later, Miranda entered the spacious dining room with two plates and sat one in front of David then took the seat next to him. David wasted no time in digging in and ate like it was his first meal in weeks. He was halfway through his helping when he looked up from his plate and saw Miranda staring and smiling at him.

"Sorry," David said, blushing a bit as he wiped his mouth with his napkin, "but I didn't get much of a dinner last night. And then I worked overtime..." He returned Miranda's smile with one of his own then took another sip from his coffee mug.

"There's plenty if you'd like some more." Miranda replied. "I always make too much. Growing up with four older brothers, you learn to cook a lot and old habits die hard. And I wouldn't want your energy to diminish." Miranda once more surprised herself with her flirtatious banter. She hadn't talked like this since she and Allen began dating. But it felt so right with David that her words flowed freely and her playfulness, something that had been non-existent since Allen's death, shined through once more.

David ate a little more then set his fork next to his plate. "Were you really going to pay me $10,000 for last night?" David asked Miranda then drained the rest of his lukewarm coffee down his throat. He couldn't take the money now. No way. He'd just have to find some other way to pay off Louie the Nine next Friday.

"Oh, I still am going to pay you, Mr. Andrews," Miranda answered then reached over and took David's hand in hers. "Unless you'd like to try to double it and stay tonight also?"

++++++++++

12