A Private Investigation

Story Info
A P.I. investigates her rival's sex life.
750 words
3.71
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers

Ruth felt like a sad excuse for a private eye as she ascended the fire escape ladder. It had taken her an embarrassingly long time to pull the thing down, she was lucky no one had seen her in the gloomy alley and called the police, or worse, told Patricia.

Patricia's apartment was on the sixth floor, so up the metal stairs she began to climb. The night sky opened to release a cold rain, Ruth grunting her disgust as she adjusted her coat and hat. She splashed her way up the wet iron, slowing down as she neared the lit window. Her hand patted her pocket, assuring herself the Kodak was still safely enclosed, before slowly creeping over.

The curtains weren't quite drawn, allowing Ruth a decent view into the bedroom of her rival investigator. It took her mind a minute to comprehend what she saw.

A woman with Patricia's familiar long dark curls lay on the bed, her head between the legs of another woman. Looking at her from behind Ruth felt her face flush red as stared at that behind, especially the dark patch visible around the pink between her legs. That behind, bigger than she'd imagined, was being flogged by two men, and was now a similar shade of red to Ruth's face. Ruth didn't recognise the tall, well built, naked men. She got glimpses of the cocks between their legs, the only clue she needed to deduce their intentions.

The other woman on the bed was also a mystery, thin with the shortest of blonde hair, wearing only a black corset that lifted her bare breasts up to seem bigger than they were. Those breasts were constantly moving, and her painted lips were parted, unsubtle clues to the activities of the woman between her legs. Ruth stared dumbly, completely forgetting the discomfort of the rain as she crouched there watching the scene unfold. The blonde was shuddering now, limbs restless as the flogging of the other woman reached a crescendo. Her head flew back, mouth open wide, and even through the glass and the drumming of the rain Ruth could hear her scream. She lay there panting, the men discarding their floggers. They looked to be talking, the spent woman gesturing dismissively in response. The two men seized the dark haired woman, pulling her to kneel on the floor between them.

Ruth finally got a proper look at her, and her few doubts were erased in an instant. It was Patricia kneeling there, mouth glistening with wetness from her time between the blonde's legs. A dog collar was fastened around her neck, a detail that made Ruth's heart skip as heat pooled in her belly and her nipples tingled under her shirt. Patricia's eyes were cloudy as she looked between the men with unmistakable need.

They were all too happy to oblige, one presenting her with a cock she immediately took into her mouth, head bobbing up and down his length with near manic passion. One of Ruth's hands, which she hadn't realised was fondling her breast, slid down inside the waistband of her pants. She found herself already warming up, a process her fingers eagerly helped along. On the floor of her apartment Patricia's own fingers moved similarly, rubbing herself like a madwoman as she embraced the depraved servitude. The men were enjoying her mouth as she moved regularly between them, their not insignificant lengths disappearing into her hungry mouth with an ease that forced to Ruth to conclude this was far from her rival's first time.

Patricia was picked up and thrown on her back on the bed, her head hanging over the nearest edge. The look of joy on her face disappeared behind the man who stepped up to fill her mouth, while the other she could just see preparing to fill her at the other end. They fucked her. It was the only word for it, thrusting into her like animals, treating her as a source of pleasure and nothing else.

Ruth's attention to the close details faded, she was too busy seeking her own rapidly approaching climax as her greatest adversary was degraded mere feet away. Ruth stifled a scream of her own as she came watching Patricia's face being painted white.

The action inside looked to be done, so Ruth quickly fled. Washing her hand off in the rain she realised she'd forgotten to take photos. She'd have to find another way to confront her rival with this information.

Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers