A Privileged Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie stands for a moment and then shouts, "Mom already knows I am running for Homecoming Queen. She promised to help me pick out my gown."

Billy either doesn't hear her, or he ignores her and hurriedly ducks into his Geometry classroom. Cassie is late getting to her first class.

~~~~~

The excitement surrounding Homecoming is more significant this year than in years past. Once the word was out that Cassie Davis is running for Queen, boys who know they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning still put their name up for election. For most, it is just fodder for their next marathon masturbation sessions. It's an entirely different story for the girls. Most girls drop out when they learn they will be competing with Cassie Davis, the girl most desired by all the boys in high school. Cassie is so beautiful; she is also the secret desire of many girls in the school.

The election is still weeks away, and the big question on everyone's mind is; will Cassie really go through with tradition and have sex with the King? Her respectable reputation doesn't suggest that she will. But assuming she will go through with tradition, what if her Brother is elected King again this year. That presents an even bigger question; will she truly have sex with her big Brother if they are elected King and Queen. Bets are placed, and the odds around the school is that it will never happen. Billy has always been too protective of his little Sister, and his little Sister has never allowed any boy in school to take sexual liberties with her. But still, the intrigue is growing. Many feel there is slim to no chance of a sexual union happening between the two siblings, but there is an equal number hoping and fantasizing about it really happening.

Cindy Wittington is Cassie's closest friend and is dying to find out. She can't wait to get Cassie alone and quiz her about her real intentions. Cindy would love to fuck Cassie's big Brother, Billy, but she has never shared that desire with Cassie. If the truth were known, Cindy has fantasized about having sex with both Cassie and Billy. Often her masturbation fantasies revolve around sex with both siblings at the same time.

The study hall is crowded, but Cassie and Cindy find an isolated table in the far back corner. Cindy doesn't waste any time and jumps right to the questions everyone wants to know.

"Well, are you really going to do it?"

"I've already done it. The paperwork has been turned in, and my name is officially on the ballot."

"No! I mean it! Are you really going to 'IT'?" Big emphasis on it.

"What are you asking me, Cindy?"

"You know... IT! Are you going to really do IT with the King?"

"Oh! That!" Cassie stares mutely at Cindy as though she is in deep, deep thought. After a long pause, she shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, it is traditional."

"Have you ever done IT with anyone?"

Cassie shakes her head no.

"So, this will be your first time?"

Cassie shakes her head, yes. Both girls sit and quietly stare off into the distance. Then Cindy asks, "What if it is Billy?"

Cassie turns to Cindy in shock. Anger is in her eyes. "Why would you even ask me that?"

"It's a possibility, you know," Cindy shakes her head in the affirmative. "He's been elected King for the last two years."

"Well, he hasn't been elected King this year!"

"Not yet, he hasn't, but you know he probably will be!"

"I don't know any such thing!"

"Everyone in the school thinks he will be King again this year. Many are betting he will be, and they are hoping you will be his Queen!"

"No, they're not! You are just trying to get inside my head. Honestly, Cindy, I think sometimes you have this twisted fantasy about me having sex with my Brother. I would almost bet that you want to fuck my big Brother and you get off thinking incestuous thought about him and me."

Cindy stares at Cassie a few minutes and then boldly says, "Okay, now that you've gotten that off your chest, answer my original question. Do you want your first time to be with your big Brother... Billy?"

Cassie doesn't answer. It's like she is in another universe and didn't even hear her best friend's question. Cassie is in deep thought. She has feelings that she doesn't even want to admit to herself, much less to her best friend.

After what seems like several minutes but is only seconds, Cindy pressures Cassie for an answer. "Answer me, Cassie, do you honestly want your first time to be with your big Brother?"

"I can't talk about this right now!" Cassie leaps to her feet and rushes out of the study hall.

~~~~~

Danny Gilmore has been Billy's best friend since the sixth grade. Danny is a wide receiver and the go-to man for Billy when they need to pick up yardage in a hurry. Billy knows he can throw the football anywhere near Danny, and he will pull it in and pick up the needed yards. On and off the football field, they are as close as Brothers.

"What are you going to do if Cassie is elected Homecoming Queen?"

"What do you mean, Danny?"

"You know what, I mean, Billy. What are you going to do about... you know... the... the tradition?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Danny. First of all, Cassie is not going to be the Homecoming Queen this year."

"You don't know she's not going to be elected. Practically everyone in the school is betting she will win by a landslide!"

"I don't care what everyone in the school is betting on. I say Cassie is not going to be this year's Homecoming Queen. And if by some slim chance she IS selected, she will not follow through with the tradition."

"And you know this How?"

"Just shut the fuck up, Danny. I don't want to talk about that right now!"

"I'm just saying, man. Cassie is the best-looking girl in the whole damn school, and it would be hard for the King, whoever is elected, to pass on having sex with her."

"Are you implying that if I am elected King, I will fuck my little sister?"

"No! I'm not saying that at all. I just feel..."

"I know how you feel, Danny. There is no need to say it. You have wanted to fuck Cassie ever since she was in the sixth grade."

"I have never said that I wanted to fuck your sister!"

"You didn't have to say it, Danny. Ever since she developed tits, you have been looking at her like a hungry dog eyeing a big juicy bone. I have seen how you stare at her tits and ass when you think no one is watching. I love you like a brother, Danny, but I would never trust you alone in a room with my Little Sister."

"Now I'm hurt you feel that way about me!"

"Well, don't be, Danny. You and every other horny guy in this school look at her that way. I know what all of you perverts want to do with my sister. That is why I will never let her be Homecoming Queen."

"But..."

"No buts, Danny. That's the last I have to say on the matter!"

~~~~~

The Homecoming election goes as predicted. Billy is chosen Homecoming King, and Cassie is his Queen. The favorable votes cast for Cassie were almost unanimous. The only female students not voting for Cassie were clearly the girls running against her. It stands to reason that in all probability, those votes went to girls who voted for themselves.

Cassie accepts the congratulations from her fellow students graciously. Billy immediately storms out of the auditorium in a tizzy after the results are declared. That evening at dinner, Cassie announces with pride that she and her Brother are the King and Queen of Homecoming. Billy appears sullen and quiet. Bella and Henry are delighted that their children are the two most popular kids in school. Henry raises his glass of iced tea in a toast to his son and daughter. Billy reluctantly joins in the toast but refuses to make eye contact with his Sister. Cassie is troubled by his rebuff but is determined not to let it detract from her well-deserved achievement.

Three days before Homecoming, Cassie and her Mom find the perfect gown for the Homecoming dance. Billy is still sulking. He hasn't discussed the upcoming festivities with his Sister or any of his friends. Some are beginning to think he may refuse to participate in Homecoming. Cassie's gown is tailored to fit her slender body like a glove. The designer gown is powder blue and has a low-cut neckline sculptured to caress her breasts. The color of the gown brings out the blue in Cassie's greenish-blue eyes. Cassie's gown has a built-in pushup bra that presents her young nubile breasts in the most appealing way imaginable. Cassie is surprised her Mom let her select such a revealing gown.

On the morning of Homecoming, Cassie can't ignore Billy's aloofness any longer. She storms into his bedroom and screams, "Billy, why are you such a dick to me?"

Billy casually looks up from his computer like Cassie had wandered into his room in her normally easygoing mild manner. However, there is no doubt she is fuming.

"I'm sorry, Cassie. I didn't hear you knock!"

"Stop with the sarcasm, Billy, and tell me if you are taking me to the Homecoming Dance or not!"

"Of course, I am Cassie. After all, I... AM... the Homecoming King!"

"Then why are you treating me this way? Are you ashamed to be seen with me? Am I that ugly?"

Cassie bursts into tears. Billy stands and cautiously takes a few steps toward his distraught little Sister. He pauses a moment and then takes her into his arms and hugs her.

"I'm sorry, Cassie. I didn't mean to make you feel that way. You're are my little sister, and I love you. It's just that... I don't... Cassie, you are the most beautiful girl I know."

Billy stumbles over his words, and Cassie starts sobbing hysterically. Billy doesn't know how to handle the situation he has clearly created by being an asshole toward her. She looks up at him through tearful red eyes and then buries her face into her big Brother's massive chest. Billy holds her tight and begins to rock her back and forth. He doesn't actually understand why he has been acting like a butt. Billy searches for the right words to undo the damage he has caused his sweet little Sister. He summons his courage and sucks in a deep breath before blurting out his reason.

"Cassie, I'm jealous. There, I've said it. I don't like boys looking at you with such lust in their eyes. If I take you to the Homecoming Dance, you will be the center of attention, and I know what all those horny boys will be thinking about you. When they see how beautiful you are in that gown, they will have thought I don't want them thinking!"

Billy doesn't tell Cassie that he has the same thoughts about her when he sees her in the Homecoming gown. Cassie stops sobbing. She steps away from her Brother and gazes up into his sad eyes. She wipes away tears from her eyes with the back of her hands and then takes a quivering breath.

"Do you truly think I am beautiful, Billy?"

"Of course, I do, Cassie. I have always thought you were the prettiest girl in our school."

"Why didn't you ever tell me that?"

"Cassieee... a Brother is not supposed to notice that his Sister is... is... You know... People would get the wrong impression if I were to go around talking about how beautiful I think you are."

"No, they wouldn't, Billy. They would think you are a sweet big Brother."

"Yes, they would, Cassie, and I don't want to do anything to hurt you or your reputation."

"You could have told ME that you think I'm beautiful, Billy! I would love hearing you say I am beautiful."

"I have! I mean... I just did!"

Cassie flashes a big smile; she rises on her tiptoes and gives Billy a quick peck on his cheek. She then races out of his bedroom. She returns seconds later and stands at his door a moment.

"I can't wait for the dance tonight, Billy. We are going to have a fabulous time. I promise!" She dashes back to her bedroom.

~~~~~

The Homecoming Dance is held in the Grand Ballroom of a luxury hotel downtown. The school's athletic boosters club paid for the use of the Grand Ballroom. The hotel comps a luxury penthouse suite that can be utilized for any purpose the Homecoming King decides. It can be used as a retreat to get away during the festivities or for an after-dance party room. The King is given the only key card to the room and how it is managed is strictly up to him.

The Homecoming Dance traditionally starts with the King and Queen dancing the first dance together and ends with the King and Queen dancing the last dance together. In between the first and last dance, everyone is free to dance with the King or Queen. The girls line up in an orderly manner to have a dance with Billy. The boys are in utter chaos as they push and shove to be first to dance with Cassie.

In the last two Homecoming dances and following tradition, the girls dancing with Billy rubbed their bodies against his causing an erection. This year is no different. Billy enjoys the feel of their young firm tits pressing on his chest and the sensation of their other feminine parts as they lustfully grind against his hard cock. Billy considers this the real advantage of being King of Homecoming. On the other hand, Cassie finds it shocking to feel the boy's hardness against her virgin body. She had expected some of them to cop an occasional feel on her butt and maybe her breasts, but the hard cocks against her sensitive loins is entirely unexpected. No one told her this was part of the tradition.

Cassie notices that after each dance, Billy kisses each girl. She turns away from the first two boys who try to kiss her but then decides it must be a part of the tradition and allows a quick peck on her lips. Billy's kisses appear to get more passionate with each dance, and Cassie notices his hands are taking liberties they shouldn't with each of the girls. Cassie becomes jealous of her Brother's behavior, but she would never admit it. She doesn't even realize that she has unconsciously begun allowing the boys to hold their kisses longer with her, and she is so busy watching what Billy is doing she is unaware their hands are touching parts of her body that no boy had ever felt.

Billy knows the boys are taking full advantage of that tradition with his Sister, making him angry. When Cassie sees Billy's scowling face, reality sets in, and she blushes. Billy perceives through her blushes; she is not real comfortable with what the boys are doing to her. He doesn't like what they are doing to his sister, but he also doesn't understand why it causes him to get an erection. Cassie is likewise puzzled as to why she is suddenly wet. She feels she should ask them to stop touching her but realizes she enjoys the pleasure it brings.

An hour and a half into the dance, the band takes a brief thirty-minute intermission, and Cassie goes in search of her big Brother. She finds him hanging out at the spiked punchbowl with some of his football buddies. Billy has a slight buzz from whatever the punch is spiked with. The guys are listening to Billy's every word and laughing at his remarks. Cassie has a good idea of what he must be telling them. Cassie grabs Billy by the hand and pulls him to a private area out of the other students' earshot.

"What the hell are you doing, Billy?"

"What do you think I am doing, Cassie? I am dancing and enjoying the Homecoming dance."

"Why are you putting your hands all over those girls when you dance with them? And don't tell me it is tradition."

"Okay, I won't tell you it is tradition. I am doing it because they want me to, and I enjoy touching and kissing them. This is Homecoming, and stuff like that happens every year. I suppose you are not enjoying all the attention that is being lavished on you."

Cassie mutely stares at her Brother. She will not admit to her Brother that having hard cocks pressed against her body is arousing her. She will not admit watching other girls rub against her big Brother is causing her to get angry and aroused. Billy laughs and squeezes his little Sister's shoulder. She knows he is mocking her.

"I thought so, Cassie. I saw you letting them kiss you and put their hands on your ass. Each time you blushed, I knew you enjoyed their attention as much as I enjoyed the girl's attention. I bet your panties are soaking wet right now."

Cassie is shocked at her Brother's comment. She steps away from him and stares up into his eyes. Why is he talking to me this way, she wonders? She starts to ask but becomes flustered and confused. She bursts into tears and storms away. Billy feels like an ass and wants to go after her and apologize, but he doesn't know what he could say even if she would agree to listen.

When the band starts back, Billy enters the dance floor with a beautiful young girl who is all over him. He looks around the dance floor but does not see Cassie. The first song is a slow leisurely composition that is conducive to exploring one's dance partner. Billy takes full advantage as he nibbles on an earlobe and caresses the firm derriere of the young girl in his arms. Halfway through the dance, he spies his best friend, Danny, dancing with his Little Sister. Only it can't be his Sister, because the girl Danny is dancing with has more self-confidence and a determined lustful expression on her face. She's wearing the same sexy gown, but her hair is a mess giving a bedhead appearance. Her breasts are pushed up high and almost spilling out of her gown's built-in bra.

Cassie clings to Danny like she thinks he may try to escape. Danny holds her close while he nuzzles her neck. Cassie has both of her hands firmly planted on Danny's butt and is vigorously grinding her pelvis against his hard cock. Billy is livid. A minute later, Billy and his Sister lock eyes. Cassie smiles and winks at her big Brother then casually dances away, becoming lost in the horde of other dancers. Billy can feel the heat from his anger rising around his face and neck. His cock is also hard; it hurts, and he feels it may break off at any moment.

The next dance, Cassie, is dancing with another boy, and she is sinfully rubbing against him just like she did Danny. Billy tries to dance over to his Sister, but she dances away and disappears in the crowd. Billy takes a break from dancing and searches the dance floor for Cassie. It takes him a while, but he locates her dancing with Danny again. This time it is a slow dance, and she has her face buried into Danny's chest, and Danny is nuzzling her neck. Billy can't believe his eyes. His best friend Danny is peppering his little Sister's neck with wet kisses, and she is slowing jerking him off through his trousers. Billy is full of rage as he makes his way across the crowded dance floor toward his best friend and his little sister.

Before Billy reaches them, the music stops. Cassie gazes up at Danny and then rises on her tiptoes and plants a gentle kiss on his lips. She catches a movement off to her right and sees her Brother advancing toward them. He doesn't look happy. Cassie abruptly turns from Danny and slips away into the crowd. Danny sees Billy approaching and stands his ground, waiting for Billy to unleash his wrath on him. Billy motions with his head for Danny to follow him. They move to a secluded area off the dance floor.

"Danny, why in the hell are you trying to fuck my little sister?"

"I was not trying to fuck your little Sister, Billy. I was trying to protect her!"

"Well, it didn't look like you were trying to protect her from what I saw. You were rubbing against Cassie, kissing her on the neck, and letting her play with your cock in the middle of the dance floor!"

"Billy, just calm down a bit and let me explain."

"Yeah... go ahead and explain, Danny! I can't wait to hear the fiction you are about to spew regarding how you were protecting my Sister."

"Look... Billy. During intermission, I found Cassie sitting in the hotel lobby crying her eyes out. I asked her what was wrong, and at first, she wouldn't tell me. So, I sat with her and continued to probe and until she finally broke down and told me."