A Privileged Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You liked that, huh, Sis?"

Billy asks the question but knowing the obvious answer. Cassie is still quivering as she lay spread out before her big Brother. She says nothing and keeps her arm over her eyes, still too embarrassed to look her big Brother in the eye. She hopes he doesn't think of her as a whore because she had unquestionably enjoyed everything he just did to her.

Billy had never seen anyone cum that hard. He starts to slide his muscular frame up and over Cassie's smooth body, gently pressing his weight into her as his masculine physique envelopes her. Cassie is suddenly aware of just how large her Brother's cock feels against her thigh. She is tempted to express her doubts; it will fit inside her but remains wordless. Billy can see the apprehension in her eyes.

"That's alright, Cassie. I can see you've never experienced anything so pleasurable. Don't be afraid. I am just starting to give you what you have probably always fantasized about. This is just the beginning. There is so much more to come."

Billy is now entirely on top of his Sister, as she lay still beneath his giant frame. Although she is beginning to think this may have been a mistake, she does not even attempt to close her legs. She is completely exhausted. She feels his long cock drag up her inner thigh as he nuzzles his nose into the nape of her neck. His hot breath and wet kisses again send goosebumps all over her body.

"Don't worry, Cassie, I feel you trembling beneath me. No need to be afraid. By the time we leave this room, you will be the experienced lover you wanted to be when you decided to come up here with me. If you don't want to go any further, I will understand. Just say the word, and I will stop."

Cassie stays silent as her body remains still. Her breathing is slowing but still drawn out. She knows Billy is right, and a feeling of complete submission comes over her.

"Okay, Sis, the time has come to complete our union. Just say the word, and I will penetrate you deeply and fill you with my hardness. But if you have any doubts at all, just say so, and we can stop."

Cassie signals her approval giving him the go-ahead. Billy squeezes his eyes tightly shut. He knows his life, and his Sister's life is about to change forever, and for a moment, he feels sick to his stomach, and the feeling of nausea creeps over him.

Billy looks down directly into his little Sister's watering blue eyes. He shifts his weight and presses the large swollen head of his rock-hard cock against the soft pink opening of her still dripping wet folds. He lightly thrusts his hips forward, slowly dipping the head between her opening labia, lining it up flawlessly before starting his slow decent inside her. He slides one arm under her back, raising her slightly off the mattress while pulling her firm breasts into his chest.

Billy looks lovingly directly into his Sister's eyes, but also as a conquering warrior about to claim his spoils. Billy knows it is wrong to feel that way with his Sister, but it is part of his masculine DNA to want to conquer. Billy angles his head before sealing his lips over Cassie's and begins to kiss her passionately as he pushes his cock deep inside, causing her to gasp loudly.

Cassie's mouth opens slightly as she nervously returns her Brother's kiss. Her small pink tongue entwines with his as she let it willingly slide into his mouth. She begins to make little cooing sounds as her body begins to respond to her Brother's movements. She feels his cock push forward as it enters her and begins to fill her in a way she had never imagined. Slowly he inches forward, forcing her vaginal walls to separate as her muscles tightly clench onto her Brother's thick cock. Her warm fluids spill out over his cock like a natural way to protect her from the pain of his generous organ, forcing its way deep inside her. Her slick juices spill out onto the sheets as there is no room left for it to pool inside her as his large cock completely occupies the space.

Billy drives forward until making contact with his Sister's hymen and then pauses. He warns his Sister of the impending pain that will follow the destruction of her virginal barrier. She gives her approval to proceed. Billy makes a sudden thrust as her barrier gives way. More and more wetness forms before being forcefully ejected. Loud sloshing noises are easily heard, mixing with her squealing and gasping for air. Billy waits a minute to let her recover. A moment later, she urges him to continue.

Deeper and deeper, Billy goes as he steadily drives his rock-hard cock into her and then slowly back out. Cassie's legs begin to spread open wider, allowing him more manageable access. She feels comforted by the heaviness of his body, as it aligns perfectly with something so big stretching her pussy to its limits. She can't help it as she involuntarily clamped down hard on his cock from inside, as the ripples of pleasure fill her body from head to toe.

"Ohhh, fuck, Billy! Ughhh, Aghhh, Oh my God, you're so bigggg! Ohhhh, Oh my God." The words and sounds stumble from her lips as she continually gasps for air.

Billy seems to change into an animal as he begins to kiss his Sister more passionately before forcefully pulling her hair back and licking all around her neck as if he intended to devour her. Billy's mouth descends over her heaving breasts as he flicks his tongue over both her rock-hard nipples before sucking each into his mouth as if trying to draw liquid from both.

"Oh my God!" is all that leaves Cassie's lips as a feeling of fullness continues to envelop her.

Billy steadily drives his hard cock into her and then back out in slow, steady repetitions. Sloshing wet sounds are acutely audible as he bottoms out inside her. She instinctively throws her legs wide open as she screams loudly, then draws them closed while locking her legs around his waist to pull him in deeper. This back and forth motion with her legs spreading and then locking back down continues as she tries to adjust to his size, as the feeling of being out of control overwhelms her.

Billy plows himself deeper into her wet slit with every thrust, causing her eyes to widen and her mouth to gape open as if in shock with every trust. The sounds of high-pitched squeals and screams mix with her gasping for her next breath. The squeals grow louder as her body responds with a resolve off its own. Her arms swing wildly from side to side before settling on his firm ass. She can feel his butt cheeks squeeze and contract with each thrust.

In turn, Billy reaches both of his hands under Cassie's ass, grabbing each cheek as he pulls her deeper into him while thrusting his thick cock in and out. He can feel her vaginal walls begin contracting as she begins to buck wildly beneath him. He suddenly opens his mouth wide and bites hard into the fleshy part of her neck, but not enough to break the skin but just enough to send her over the edge.

"Oh my God, Billy! Oh, my God! Oh, fuck me, fuck me!"

Deep guttural screams leave Cassie's mouth as her neck strains upward to give Billy more access as he bites down. Cassie's eyes fly opened wide as if in a stunned state of shock while another roaring orgasm rips through her entire body. She pulls and squeezes her Brother's ass with all of her might, pulling him deeper into her while stiffening and stretching out both her legs to their fullest. She points her toes straight down to get every last widening stretch as Billy grinds his cock deep into her vaginal canal. Cassie's body violently convulses beneath her Brother as waves of pleasure continually ripple through every part of her. Wave after wave envelops her core as she struggles to get an adequate breath, fearing she will pass out.

"Stop! Please stop, Billy! I... I... I can't... I can't take it anymore. No more, please. My insides are going to explode."

The words spill from her lips in a garbled fashion as she continually gasps for air. Cassie experiences her first vaginal orgasm caused by a real cock, and it surprises and scares her at the same time. Billy continues sawing his thick meat into her, ignoring his Sister's exhausted pleas to stop while being lost in his ecstasy. Billy holds on to both of her round ass cheeks and squeezes hard as he grinds his cock in circles inside his Sister's tender sheath. He can feel her pussy gripping his swollen cock as if it is sucking hard to drink his cum.

Billy slows before he goes too far and reaches the point of no return. He does not want to cum just yet. He holds Cassie tight against his hips while he rolls onto his back, never removing his cock, which is still impaling his beautiful Sister. Once on his back, he pulls her body firmly down onto his stiff hard cock, causing her to spring up straight in shock. She appears dazed as his cock stretches her insides wide. She uncontrollably arches her back forward, pushing her firm tits outward. She then leans back while grinding her hips down on him as pleasure begins to consume her once again.

"Oh fuck, Billy! Oh, my God! I never... I never dreamed it would be so... so... wonderful," She screams as she rocks her hips forward and back again as a new wave of sensations overtake her!

Billy pulls her down to his lips and again kisses her deeply as her full breasts mash into his chest. This time she responds as if they were long time lovers as her lustful desires engulf her fully. Cassie kisses him intensely as her tongue explores his mouth willingly. Her hands wrap around both sides of his head, and she pushes her tits into him as he firmly embraces her.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, you're going to make me cum again, Billy! Oh my God!!" She cries before sitting straight up again while her hips start bucking wildly.

Cassie looks into her Brother's eyes with amazement and disbelief at what is happening to her. Billy raises both of his hands and grabs wildly at his Sister's pale white heaving tits, squeezing the soft flesh roughly as he alternates between pinching and pulling at her hard-pink nipples. Cassie's hips continue to gyrate as her body stiffens again before flooding his cock with her feminine juices. Wave after wave of pleasure ripples through her once again, as another exquisite orgasm travels through her body. It takes a while for her to regain her senses.

"Please no more... I can't take it anymore. It's too much, Billy... Please, I can't. I'm exploding inside."

Billy releases his hands from his Sister's tits and lays back completely stretched out. Cassie continues to spasm on his cock as her hips slow. Her body is still twitching in pleasure every few seconds as her orgasm slowly wounds down. She collapses forward on his muscular chest and lays exhausted on top of him with his hard cock remaining embedded inside her but ceasing any movement. She says nothing as her hands gripe his muscular arms on the side of his large biceps tightly. She nuzzles her head under his chin with her ear pressed to his chest as she listens to his beating heart. She never lifts her head from his chest but squeezes his arms tightly to convey her appreciation and pulls herself closer to him as a feeling of gratefulness comes over her. She responds in a gentle voice.

"I love you, Billy. Thank you so much for making this night so special."

"This night isn't over yet, Cassie. I promised to make it special for you, and I have only just begun. The best is yet to come, Little Sister! Now lay on your stomach and arch your buttocks upwards. I will mount you doggie-style as nature intended."

"No, Billy, please. I don't think I can take any more pleasure. I need to let my pussy rest. It is almost raw."

Billy assures his Sister he will be gentle. Cassie does as her Brother asks but hesitates after elongating her body out straight with her hands stretched over her head. She is not sure about this new position. Cassie's heard her girlfriends talk about doggie-style, and she's watched it on a porn site once. She's afraid it may hurt but does as told and pulls her knees slightly forward and tilts her flexible hips up to give her Brother easy access. Billy moves in behind her as she waits nervously to be positioned in this new way. He keeps his promise and slowly eases his cock back into his little Sister.

Billy is nervous and decides to skip any additional foreplay. Cassie doesn't care about further foreplay and is ready for her Brother to move into the new position and push his cock back into her pussy. Billy guides his cock to the entrance of her tight little pink box. Cassie gasps at first contact. She stiffens and takes a deep breath.

"Oh my god, it's too big!!" Cassie screams, feeling surprised how replete she feels from this unfamiliar position as her body thrashes against his cock.

"This is nature's intended position, and all creatures in the animal kingdom mate in this fashion, Sis. It is the best way for you to experience my full length."

"Please don't be too rough with me, Billy." She whimpers while gasping for breath.

Billy then pushes his hips forward and steadily slides the thick veiny phallus about an inch into her tight little snatch. Applying just a slight amount of force, Billy splits her labia open for the swollen head of his cock to move deeper into her eager tunnel again.

When Billy's ridged rod re-enters her spasming wet vagina, he pauses a second and lets her adjust. Cassie's pussy is very hot and very tight, and she is beginning to feel the soreness from their earlier union. With another gasp, Cassie tells her Brother to proceed slowly because his cock feels even bigger now. He edges it in a few more inches, giving her a minute to relax and get used to the stretching he is creating. Then Cassie's big Brother abruptly shoves his cock the rest of the way in, bringing a scream of pain from his Sister's lips.

"I am so sorry, Cassie! Did I hurt you?"

Cassie looks over her shoulder and sarcastically grouses, "Thank you, Big Brother, for being so considerate. I was afraid you might be rough and just split me open. I'm okay now, but I want you just to move it in and out slowly until I adjust just a bit more."

Billy's whole-body longs to just pound into his Sister's hot pussy as though she were a seasoned slut, but he controls himself and begins a slow, steady rhythm of lovemaking. When Cassie starts to move her hips in sync with his, Billy starts to pick up the pace. Doggie fashion is his favorite position, but he doesn't usually last long in that position.

Soon they are pounding into each other like experienced lovers. The passion builds, and Cassie feels a ball of fire start in her pussy and spread to her entire body. She goes stiff, and then the walls of her young vagina begin to spasm as though an electrically current is flowing through them. An orgasm is rushing upon her like a runaway freight train. With the steady rhythm of her pussy milking her Brother's cock, Billy cannot hold back. He wants to make it last a bit longer for his Sister but uncontrollably explodes inside her welcoming pussy. Their combined orgasms release unified screams that split the hotel room like a sonic boom. Cassie slumps forward as Billy collapses on top of his little Sister's back as they both gasp for their next breath. He loves the feel of her naked body under him and doesn't want to remove his cock from pussy. He is aware of his weight and lifts himself a little to keep from smashing her.

"That was so much better than I had imagined." Gasps Billy.

Cassie likes having Billy's cock still lodged in her pussy. She feels it starting to go soft and squeezes her vaginal muscles, trying to hold it in place, but that only forces it to slide out.

"Oh my God," Cassie moans, "I am so glad we finally did this, Billy. I would have done this with you sooner if I had known how wonderful it would feel."

"Wait a minute... I... I never knew you... you thought things like that about me, Cassie. I'm your Brother, and I never dreamed you would want to... to... you know with your own Brother."

"Are you kidding, Billy. All those nights, I lay in my room fingering myself, wondering what a hard cock would feel like in my pussy and knowing your wonderful hard cock was just a few feet away. If you only knew how many times I was tempted to sneak into your bedroom and... and... You aren't sorry you had to have me as your Homecoming Queen, are you?"

Billy laughs. "Are you fucking kidding me, Cassie. I have fantasized about fucking you ever since you first developed tits."

Cassie giggles and rolls her Brother off her backside. He rolls off and over onto his back. Billy lays there next to his Sister, gasping for air. She leans over, taking his shrinking member in her hand. Cassie strokes her Brother's flaccid cock up and down a few times then brings its mushroom-shaped head to her mouth. It springs back to life as soon as she begins to suck him deep into her throat. She had never had a boy's cock in her mouth before, but she had heard her girlfriends talk about how wonderful it was to feel it swell and come to life in their mouth. Cassie decides she likes the taste of their combined sex juices. It doesn't take very long until Billy is fully hard again.

"Billy, I'm remarkably horny and need you back in me now. Will you fuck me again, please," she pleads? "And this time, I want it very rough and hard."

It must all be a dream, Billy thinks to himself. He flips Cassie over and positions her back on her hands and knees. He lines his revived cock up with her pussy and shoves his cock in deep. His little Sister moans as she feels her pussy being stuffed again.

"Squeeze my tits too," she pleads.

"I thought girls didn't like them to be called tits," Billy says.

"When we are just making out, and you're caressing them and admiring them, then they're breasts. But when you're fucking your little Sister's brains out and mauling them, they're tits. Now start humping like crazy and do the job we came here to do," Cassie urges her Brother.

It is hot and heavy sex this time. The hotel room's silence is displaced with grunts and moans. Cassie has another screaming orgasm, and Billy pounds away with abandon. After ten more minutes, Billy is firing his second load into his little Sister's tight, willing pussy as she shouts out another rolling orgasm.

They cuddle and kiss for about fifteen minutes, and then Billy gets his second wind. Two more magnificent orgasms for Cassie and one more earth-shaking one for Billy, and then they drift away into an exhausted slumber. The first gray lights of dawn peeking through the window hours later, and Billy gently shakes his Sister awake. They snuggle and kiss for a while, and then Billy says they should take a shower and then get dressed to head home before they have no energy left to make it home. His little Sister reluctantly agrees.

"And remember, Billy, nobody in our family can ever know about our night together. No cousins, no aunts, no uncles, and positively not Mom or Dad."

"Well... duh. I'm not a total idiot, Cassie."

"I know you aren't. Billy. I guess I was kind of reminding myself not to get overly excited and feel the need to share this wonderful event with others."

They shower, dress, and make themselves presentable on the chance their parents are awake when they get home. Working together, they are soon on their way home. Guilt sets in with Billy on their way home, and he needs to discuss with Cassie what had happened and what they should tell their parents if they become suspicious. Cassie assures her Brother that their parent will not be wary if they act normal.

"And just how do I act normal when I have been fucking hell out of my beautiful little sister for the better part of a night," Billy asks.

"It would help if you stopped looking at me like you are starving, and I am your favorite meal," Cassie laughs.