A Privileged Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm... I really looking at you like that?"

"Yes, you are, and I love that you are looking at me that way, but you have to control your emotions toward me when we are around Mom and Dad."

"I love you so much, Cassie. Can we have more nights together like last night?"

"We can if you don't fuck it up by going all moon-eyed and lovey-dovey towards me around Mom and Dad!"

"I can do that. I know I can do that. I promise!"

Cassie smiles and squeezes her big Brother's hand. The lights are on in the kitchens when they get home. Cassie and Billy enter the kitchen through the garage door and find their parents sipping coffee and reading the morning paper at the breakfast bar. Cassie's Mom glances up and asks, "Well... Did everything go as expected at the Homecoming Dance?"

"It was so wonderful, Mom. I had no idea it could be so great", Cassie swoons.

"What about the parties that followed," their Mom asks, with what appears to be a knowing smile?

Cassie blushes and answers, "Better than I could have ever imagined."

Bella smiles, shakes her head approvingly, then looks at Billy. He pulls at his tie, mumbles his goodnights, and quickly rushes to his room. His Mom and Dad give Cassie a puzzled look and asks," Didn't your Brother enjoy the Homecoming celebrations?"

"I'm pretty sure he did, but I think you should ask him after he gets some sleep. Right now, I think he is worn out from a very busy night and needs his rest. And speaking of rest, I think I will turn in also."

~~~~~