A Prize Worth Winning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex giggled, "My husband the cock whore, go kneel at Tina's feet." Alex picked up the wooden hairbrush, tapping it against the palm of her other hand. Alex smirked at Dirk as he slowly walked past her. She put her hand on his chest, stopping him. She took his cheeks in her hand squeezing them. His lips puckered out comically, "Even though your a sneaky little cocksucker Dirk, I still love you honey... with all my heart. But...cheating...has...it's...consequences...doesn't...it...sweetie?" Tina smacked Dirk's ass, hard with each word. He jumped from each hard smack, his cock and balls flopping around, as Tina watched and giggled.

"Yes Ma'am...cheating does have consequences...I'm very sorry... I will make it up to you, I swear I will." Dirk blurted out after several hard smacks on his bare ass. He turned to sit on the floor, next to Tina. She stopped him putting her hand on his warm asscheek.

"Wait for a second Dirk, bend over for me." Tina stopped him, watching as he obediently bent forward. She spread his asscheeks open, "Thank you, Dirk... I just wanted a closer look at the ass, I will be spanking and fucking." Tina swatted his ass a few times, "Now sit down on your ass... and behave yourself." Dirk settled down by Tina's feet.

Alex took a seat, on the chair. She looked over at Judson, "Well... well...well, look who's about to get their bare ass blistered. I told you earlier Judson... that I was going to spank, and fuck the shit, right out of your ass... You didn't believe me, did you?" Alex held the brush out towards Judson, pointing to her lap, her eyes looked directly into his. "It's time to pay the fiddler... or the skin flute player, isn't it you cheating little trollop. Get your ass, over my lap now!"

Alex glared at her victim, she was enjoying this immensely. She couldn't wait to get her clothes off, so that their submissive men, could eat some pussy. Judson shuffled over, when Alex grabbed his arm, pulling him over her lap. She hooked her right leg over Judson's left one. She spread his legs open, then she pinned his left arm behind his back, with hers. Judson's nice rounded ass was turned up perfectly, for a good hard spanking.

Alex looked over at Tina, she smiled at her, "Oh my... I am going to enjoy this Tina." Alex turned her attention back to the bare bottom, draped over her lap. She rubbed the smooth backside of the brush, over Judson's quivering cheeks. Then she put the hairbrush in the hand, behind Judson's back. "Hold this for me, Judson."

Alex slapped Judson, right on his bare bottom. It was a loud popping sound, making him wince. Alex wasn't bullshitting, about that spanking swat she learned from her frat sister Wendy. Alex spanked his bottom several times, each one seemed harder than the last. Alex asked, "So Judson... do you...think... that it...was okay...for you...and Dirk... to just...go off...together...and have...fucking sex?" She slapped his bottom, with each word, getting her point across.

Judson groaned as she laid into him. She spanked him with her hand, lifting his asscheeks with each swat. She verbally teased him, "Tell me Judson... did you like my husband's cum in your mouth?" Her hand spanking his bottom, as he groaned out his answers. Alex looked at Tina at times, while she spanked her best friend's husband. Tina's face showed excitement, she was flustered and horny, nodding her consent for Alex to keep going. Tina even would get her two cent's worth in, teasing her husband while he was getting his ass spanked.

Tina asked, "Did you let Dirk cum all over your face to Judd? Did you ever get a cock cream facial... sissy boy? Did you have Dirk's creamy cum, glazed on your face? Alex tried not to giggle at some of Tina's accusingly, vulgar questions, as Judson would answer them.

Alex took the brush out of Judson's hand, amazed he didn't drop it while she was giving him that hard hand spanking. Hell her fucking hand was getting sore and numb. She swatted his ass with it, hard as the sound of wood meeting bare ass, echoed and ricocheted off the ceiling and walls. She spanked his ass up one cheek, and down the other. Alex would stop and tease him, "It's okay to cry, Judson... I spank hard... I don't fuck around... unlike my husband and you... I bet you and Dirk, were fucking each other's ass... weren't you... did you fuck my Dirkie's pretty little ass?" She cracked that stout, wooden hairbrush down on his very red, and sore asscheeks.

"Come Judson... cry for fuck's sake! It's okay... I'm a strong woman... I fucking love spanking ass... yours is going to be blistering... just fucking let go already, I can do this until dawn... I will too, your ass is going to feel like an oven when my tummy smack's against it. When I'm fucking you in the ass... cry for your wife and me... there's no shame... if a man cries... especially from the ass beating, that I'm giving your ass!"

Tina snickered, "I want to see your tears baby, cry like a little bitch... it's okay Judson. I won't think any less of you." She stood up, going to Judson, she crouched down in front of him. She kissed him, she looked at his watery eyes. Tina smiled at him, "It's okay sweetie, let it go...it's your party, you can cry if you want to." Tina giggled, as her husband closed his eyes, he was ashamed of his infidelity, she could tell.

Tina looked over at Dirk, she crooked her finger at him, "Get over here lover boy, my husband needs his pacifier, put your cock in his mouth while your wife spank's him."

Dirk crawled over on his hands and knees, as he let Tina settle and position him. She got Dirk in a kneeling position in front of Judson. Alex let Judson's arm free, so he could settle and balance himself with both arms. Tina knelt next to Dirk, she took his semi-erect cock, in her hand and started milking him. Alex watching, started spanking Judson sporadically, as she leaned to her left slightly, watching her husband's cock being manipulated.

Tina squeezed Dirk's penis, she saw a milky-like substance bubble out of his pee hole. It was slick and milky, she pulled Dirk by his cock as he crept a little closer on his knees towards Judson's face, with his penis leading the way. Tina rubbed the head of Dirk's penis over Judson's closed lips. She giggled, seeing his lips become slick with Dirk's oozing precum. Tina smirkingly said, "Just like fucking lipgloss... right honey...fucking cock gloss, it looks so hot on your lips, now show me how much you love sucking Dirk's cock baby... come on, don't be bashful now. Make me even more horny baby... make mama proud."

Alex spanked Judson on his bottom, with the brush while he sucked on Dirk's cock. Tina had a bird's eye view of it. Tina well, she couldn't help it anymore, she pushed her hand down into her panties. She felt the incredible heat, and wetness of her vagina's condition was in. Oh fuck, oh my god she thought as she watched her husband getting spanked, and sucking cock at the same time. She would fantasize about these types of things, but never in a million years, did she ever believe she would be watching them...

Alex decided that it was time to fuck Judson, she couldn't wait anymore. His bottom was Rosey fucking red, and she wanted to fuck it. Tina and Alex had Dirk get behind Judson, then Dirk had to lick his asshole. Their wives thought that it was only proper, that Dirk would lubricate his bisexual lover's ass so that his wife could fuck it. Dirk buried his face between the cheeks, of Judson's ass. Alex and Tina egged him on, calling him their little ass whore, licking a man's ass out, while his wife and his boyfriend's wife watched. Dirk felt his submissive personality cresting, as he buried his tongue up Judson's red ass...

Alex pushed the head of her large dildo at Judson's pink asshole. Alex smirkingly said, "I'm going to fuck me, some man pussy. Tina how tight is Judson's cunt... can he take a huge dick?" Alex smirked as she rubbed the plum-sized head around his asshole. slick from Dirk's tongue job.

Tina chuckled, "My little slut... can take a pretty huge cock, Alex. He might cry out at first... but he will be begging you, to fuck his ass harder once his fuckable ass adjusts to your size... right my little sissy. You love it up to your ass, now that I'm turning you out to our friends, treat them good Juddy!" Tina giggled, at her new pet fuck toy name, she had just given her husband. She didn't know where to look, at her husband's head, where he was once again sucking Dirk's penis. Or at his bottom, where Alex was pushing her flesh-colored nine-inch dildo, into his asshole.

She saw Judson wince, moaning around the hard cock that filled his mouth. Judson quit moving his head, his mouth was halfway down on Dirk's hefty penis. He groaned, almost making a sobbing noise, as Alex applied pressure against his tight asshole. Tina looked down at his ass, then up at Alex's face. Her eyes were looking down at the juncture of her dildo and Judson's asshole. Tina looked down just in time to see the huge dildo bend, in the middle and then make a popping-like sound as it opened up her husband's rectum.

She heard Judson yelp, with his mouth full of cock. Judson's face contorted, as that huge head gained entrance into his most private orifice. His eyes were squeezed shut, Tina noticed his eyes were tearing up, and she saw one rolling down his cheek. She looked at his about-to-be fucked, and plundered spanked red ass. Tina did a good job of spanking it, she made it look so cherry red, as she started to slowly rock her hips.

Judson still made those sensual noises, as his asshole started to accept the intrusion of Alex's dildo. Alex groaned, "Oh fuck yeah...that's a good little sissy boy... taking his spanking... and now his newest Mistress's cock...I've wanted to spank, your ass for a long time... baby." Alex slapped his bottom hard several times, Judson made a muffled yelping-like sound, with his mouth full of cock. Alex chuckled, "And I've wanted to fuck... this ass, all evening... you naughty little bitch, you."

Alex gripping Judson by his hips started rocking her hips more assertively. She snapped them more, making her intrusive dildo pop with even more authority. She smirked looking at Tina, then winking, "I did want to spank, and fuck his ass, all night... just wait until you spank...and fuck... my little Dirkie's ass...God, I can't wait, to watch you doing that Tina...oh fuck... these two little... ass-licking husbands of ours... we fucking own their asses now." Alex groaned soulfully, "Just wait you two!"

Alex grinning at Tina's excited face continued taunting, her as she fucked Judson in the ass. She was still slapping his ass sporadically, while she drove her dildo in harder and deeper. "Tina... what do you think about this...tomorrow let's take our sissies shopping...let's get them some fucking girlie shit... lingerie and....and fucking French Maid outfits... they can clean, and fucking serve us... fucking service us both, with their tongues too... service us... with their fucking little cock's... they can," Alex broke out laughing, then finished saying, "They can even wipe our divine asses... after we use the toilet... make them kneel obediently... in front of us, while we're shitting... just waiting to serve us!"

Alex grinned at Tina, as she pumped her hips, driving her dildo in and out of Judson's ass. Her facial expression was priceless like she had just won the lottery. Tina started laughing, "Dang Alex... our minds are so much alike, our sissies... little candy asses... we should make them model those French Sissy Maid's outfits for us, and whoever else is in the store."

Alex shifted her eyes away from the dildo, which was stuffed up Judson's ass, like a Thanksgiving turkey. She snorted, "Yeah baby, lift those cute little skirts... show all those lucky female shoppers... their cute little spanked heinies. That would be so much fucking fun...right boys." Alex withdrew her dildo, looking at the slight mess head on it. She saw Judson's ravaged rectum, it looked almost cavernous, compared to before she stuffed her huge dildo into it. She saw the lubricant drizzling out, around his fucked asshole. "Ewwww...Judson has a dirty, fucked ass." Alex lifted her hefty dildo, up over his butt.

Tina could see the dirty head, she wrinkled her nose, "Can't take my sissy anywhere, Judson do you need to use the potty?" Alex and Tina laughed as Judson groaned in embarrassment. Alex looked at Tina, then they both said, "Ass to mouth!"

Alex slapped Judson on his ass, "Quit sucking my sissy, you have another cock to suck. Turn around bitch, you have another cock to taste...and Dirkie... you get over here too. You can have your first taste, of dirty cock too." Alex watched Dirk's face register a look of shock and uneasiness...

Tina and Alex watched, a little too gleefully as Judson licked and sucked, the phallus that just was up his ass. He grimaced and begged them not to make him do it.

The normally smartass Judson, was humbled, "Please Tina...please Alex... haven't we paid you back enough? Come on... please don't make me do this... I will do something else... please." Tina picked up the bath brush, that was lying close to her. She looked at it holding it up, for everyone to see.

"Oh, honey... we know you'll do anything." Tina then mimicked Judson, "Please I will do something else... haven't we paid you back enough." Alex started giggling, along with Tina. Tina added, "Oh Juddy... it's true... the fact of the matter is, you and Dirkie will do anything... and everything we tell you to! Until we're satisfied that you both have been punished enough for cheating on us. Or your wives will be going to the strip club, looking for cock, to get even with you guys. So bitch... get that dirty dick in your mouth, and such it, baby!"

Tina brought that dreaded wooden bath brush and crashed down on his bare ass. The resounding smack, that followed made Judson yelp, but he held out for a couple of minutes, while Tina paddled his red bottom. Alex wiggled her dirty dildo at his face teasingly saying, "Come on baby... you know you want this cock...just think it's specially seasoned...I've been stirring it around in that savory ass of yours, honey." She rubbed it against his lips, "Come on... open up for mama, what will you do if Tina and I demand toilet service tomorrow...hmmm? You will probably be licking our asses clean after you wipe them for us... while you're dressed as our sexy maids."

Tina snickered, "I know they will be licking our asses clean...damn Alex, why to let them wipe us first. I say that we just have them use those lying tongues of theirs. Maybe I will use my husband if I feel the urge to use the potty later. Just to demonstrate to you Alex, just exactly what I mean, Juddy has cleaned my ass, with his tongue before, right baby?" Tina looked over at his face, as he closed his eyes, his embarrassment was clearly written all over his face. Judson sighed heavily and nodded his head to Alex's delight.

Alex rubbed the dildo over his lips, Judson could taste himself on her phallus. Tina spanked his ass, harder than she ever had before. She urged him, "Judson... I would get that cock in my mouth if I were you... let's go...open wide sissy."

Judson relented, opening his mouth and taking the head in his mouth. He heard Alex chuckling, then her excited voice, "Oh fuck yeah... treat your wives to this dirty show, show how dirty you two slut's are. Suck my dirty cock... Dirk, you're fucking next... Tina is going to spank and fuck your ass... while your blowing Judson." Alex smirkingly said, "I am going to enjoy every minute, of watching you get it, baby. Dirk... why don't you play with yourself... I want you to shoot your load, all over your sissy buddy's face... get going!"

Groaning Dirk started pleading, "Alex... please don't make me do that, it's so... degrading. For both Judson and me... come on Alex... Tina please, talk some sense into her... please." Dirk looked down at his best friend, well his hero, yeah his secret bisexual, sex partner. Dirk was starting to somewhat regret being honest. This is what it fucking gets you, twisted and scrutinized, eventually it gets stuck up your ass! But the horny devil on Dirk's other shoulder was saying to Dirk, "Fuck 'em...he wanted to be truthful, it's his idea, instead of playing cards to see who wins, you two fucker's already lost. Your about to get your ass royally spanked... and fucked I might add. You gambled, took a chance, you fucking blew it. Now, you're going to be a couple of submissive bitch's, to both of your wives. Ha, they are even going to dress you both up, like a couple of transvestite sissy's. Your wives will be snapping their fingers as your dolled-up faces eat their cunt and lick their dirty ass clean, that's just for starters, tranny boy!"

Dirk took his cock in his hand, and looked down at his hero, on his knees sucking a fake cock. A shitty cock, with a couple of smears on his nose and cheeks. His loving wife was handing out the abuse too! Okay...okay, if you want to watch me jack-off, all over my best friend's face, you fucking got it. I ain't going to get my ass spanked and walloped until I fucking cry uncle. Sorry, Judson, you're getting your face hosed because I am going to be next. This is kind of... fun actually. We have to do all these, kinky, submissive nasty things, and it's our wives fucking ideas, holy shit!

Tina urged him with a hard, crack on his ass, with that fucking brush. Dirk squeaked, like a bitch as he gripped his hard cock, and started stroking it. He watched as Judson sucked on that dildo, he imagined Judson in a French Maid outfit. All dolled up, like one of those kinky dirty videos or pictures, that Dirk would masturbate while indulging in that fantasy. He imagined Judson, with lipstick and makeup on, their wives spanking and fucking them both. He imagined when he would have to fuck his best friend, right up his ass, while they were both in petticoats.

Tina spanked his ass, "Quit daydreaming about your boyfriend, fucker. You are on a mission from us... we're your gods now, your wife and I are." Alex laughed at Tina's scolding of her masturbating husband.

Alex giggled, "You two sissies can pray to your new goddesses... while we're sitting on our porcelain thrones!"

Tina burst out laughing, then she heard Judson moan as he sucked on that dildo. She wondered if he loved that idea, that vision of doing something so submissive, so kinky, and fucking dirty. Tina actually couldn't wait until tomorrow, that was going to be one of the most interesting days of her life. She spanked Dirk on the ass again. She urged him, "Come on Dirkie... cum on my husband's face... I wanna see your little dickie go off, squirting your cum all over his face... give it to him, while I give it to you."

Tina started to spank Dirk, with a slow deliberate cadence. Dirk's ass took a good swatting as he frantically masturbated himself. Alex groaned, "Oh yeah Tina spank that naughty boy's ass... he is close...so fucking close to squirting. Get ready Juddy... you about to get your face painted... with my Dirkie's cum. God, I wish I was fucking your ass when he cums all over your face... hmm better yet... he should be cumming... on the dildo, that I'm fucking your ass with...hurry the fuck up you two... I'm so fucking horny, I bet Tina is too... there is no telling what we will make you two sissy's do."

Judson sucked on the dildo, he remembered his thoughts, about how embarrassing could it be. He thought about how long it could last, the embarrassment that is. Well, he reasoned, as the tastes of his ass, filled his mouth. Let's see, I just had my ass spanked by my best friend's wife, with my wife watching, encouraging her to spank my husband's ass. I've been verbally humiliated, revealed that I'm bisexual, and sucked my best friend's cock while my wife and his watched, giggling and trying to humiliate me even more.