A Prize Worth Winning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina nodded her head, "Yes honestly, she did tell me that, in those same exact words." Tina looked at Alex, she looked all flustered. Tina giggled, then looked at Dirk, "Oh boy Dirk, it looks like you and Alex are going to Dogs-R-Us tomorrow."

Alex gasped, then smirked at Tina, "Fuck you bitch, why don't we all ride together...you threw it out there."

Tina laughed, then shrugged, "Well, too each their own. Who am I to judge anybody, it's not up to me. Last time I looked in the mirror, I wasn't God...and I sure as hell, am far from being perfect."

Judson smirked, "Well I dunno... I think we have two ladies of our own right here, who like to drink and have their clothes fall off, and then fuck like nymphomaniacs! I am thinking that it really doesn't matter, what they fuck either."

Judson laughed at their wives faces, then their synchronized replies of, "Fuck you Judson."

Judson and Dirk laughed at Tina and Alex, as they verbally tried to save their dignity, and reputation's. Chuckling Dirk felt more at ease, while hearing their fake outraged protests, and denials.

Tina looked at Judson snickering, "Your an asshole Judson...but I still fucking love you."

Alex groaned, thinking about what Tina told her again saying, "Ewww... you really licked that pussy? Hell you should have gotten Dirk or...or Mr. Smartass...Judson to lick her clean."

Alex was smiling at Tina then said, "Right boys... doggy delight cream pies, for you two pervs." Alex smirked, kind of evilly at their husbands.

Tina laughing heartily saying, "Now I would pay good money, to see that, Alex!" Tina smirked at their husband's, then winking at Judson said, " You'd do that for me... wouldn't you honey?"

Alex snickered, then smirkingly said, " I know Dirk would do it for me... or else I would whip his ass, with our favorite leather strap...right baby?"

Tina hooted, "Oh yeah...whip our husband's naughty ass... shit let Fido have their ass, make them lick each other's anal cream pie's, now theirs a Kodak moment." Tina and Alex broke out laughing, enjoying their husband's unusual, uncomfortable silence.

A few moments later, it was their husbands turn to grumble and protest, as Alex and Tina laughed. Judson snickered, "Now girl's... don't confuse Dirk and I, with something you two would probably do to each other, Alex your obviously all excited over this, right... I mean your a real horny bitch, so is my wife... come to think about it."

Alex shoulders were shaking, as she laughed. But in her mind she was still trying to visualise it, that thick huge cock. But Alex not wanting to admit to herself, or anyone else, that it aroused her, for whatever reason. She tried picturing it, she felt her face becoming even warmer. Alex shook her head, wanting to clear that depraved, lewd thought from inside her head.

Alex sighed, looking momentarily pissed, "Oh fuck you Judson, did we hit a nerve... or possibly a hidden desire of yours to lick cum from another guy's ass, or something?"

Judson rolled his eyes, then looking at Alex, "Your going to get a cream pie alright Alex... right up your keister." Judson winked at Alex.

Alex snorted, "Shit, promises...promises, fuck you Fletcher... why don't you just lick my ass. I heard that's your favorite thing to do... it might even be dirty... better yet, nice and shitty, right kinko?"

Tina smacked her hand down on the table, "Alright you two, play nice or I will just have to give you both a good spanking... do you both understand me?" She glared at them both.

Judson leaned back grinning, Alex looked away from Tina. She looked at Judson, "Oh all right already... let's kiss and make up Judd...you can start with my ass." She looked at Tina, "I'm kidding mom." Alex got up and kissed Judson, slipping him a little tongue, "All better now Judd...Tina?" She asked innocently.

Tina looked at Alex and Judson, "Alex why don't you just fuck him, while your at it?"

Alex grinning at Tina, "Okay if you fancy that...should I use your dildo or mine?" Breaking a slightly tense few moments, everyone laughed and thing's were back to normal.

Alex grinned at Tina then said, "So...this Carrie, well she definitely wasn't Rebecca from Sunnybrook Farm, I take it was she?"

Tina looked at Alex, then at Judson after their comments, then with a sheepish look on her face, nodding her head, then laughing, "Oh fuck off you guys...and to answer your question Miss Prissy Pants, yeah...I ate her pussy, I even licked her nice bouncy, jiggly ass too!" Tina winked at Alex, then giggled.

Alex's eyes opened wide, she whispered, "I knew it... I just knew you did Tina, must have been good." She smiled innocently at Tina.

Tina rubbed her forehead lightly then continued her tale, "Alright enough, continuing on with the rest of this story, well it was only a matter of time, we were drinking in our dorm room... and we had gone and taken our showers. I saw Carrie naked a lot... she had really nice boobs...her ass was a little chunky, but in a good way, if that makes sense." Tina looked around at her audience.

She sighed, "I used to like watching her, riding a guy's cock, with her ass facing me. Her asscheeks jiggled so... sensually. She would lean forward and her cheeks would spread open, I could see her asshole twitching... that hard cock fucking her wet pussy. It was almost like... fucking hypnotic. It made me wanna crawl out of my bed, and spread her asscheeks wide open... god I wanted to rim her, while she was being fucked... I really did. I wanted to lick that winking asshole of hers it was like a primal... carnal urge. I wanted to lick that frothy, glistening cock that was fucking her wet pussy too!"

Tina looked at her husband, shrugging her shoulders, "That was the first time, that I ever thought, or even really considered doing anything like that. Eventually after Carrie and I had sex, we both did that to each other... with some lucky guy who was fucking us."

Tina waited for comments, complaints which didn't come. No negative questions, or judging she continued with her story. "Well we were checking each other out, while we showered, we were the only ones around at that time. Carrie offered to wash my back... which I let her do... then her hands went lower, over my ass. I almost stopped it at that point."

Tina sighed, then closed her eyes, "But I didn't, I couldn't... her hands slipped into the crack of my ass... her finger rubbed my asshole. It felt so good... I hadn't had sex like she was having...I think dust and moth's flew out of my pussy, when I would get ready to play with myself, fuck!"

Tina shook her head, at the round of chuckling from the three of them. She smiled, "Carrie her hands... her touch felt so good. I wanted her to touch me... everywhere. With her hand's...her lips...her tongue. So with her soapy finger up my ass, her other fingers on my pussy, I turned and I... kissed her. It was like a magical moment almost... I knew I didn't love her, I knew I loved cock... but at that moment, everything felt so right... so good. I really needed and wanted this."

Tina nodded her head, a tear rolled down her cheek. She sighed, closed her eyes, then wiped the tear off her face. "So we were making out in this public shower... we decided to stop and go back to our room. We were just sitting around with our robes on, but naked underneath, each of us waiting, to see who would make the next move."

Tina smirked, "All dressed up and nowhere to go...except down on each other." Tina snorted, then took a drink of her wine.

Tina sighed, "Well one thing led to another...before we knew it...we were both sitting naked, on her bed and then their were those questions. Carrie was asking like...did you ever have sex with another woman, and all that kind of nosy shit. But once again, I know it's hard to believe, and we were drinking of course."

Tina's face took on a thoughtful look, "I think drinking was our major, now that I actually think about it, we excelled in that fucking class."

Tina sighed seeing they were all attentively listening, "I was really horny, and... apprehensive about where this was going...but I wanted to try it, ya know...I really wanted to try lez sex. I know everybody at one time or another...ya know think's about what having sex with somebody of the same sex would be like. But really...the timing was just right, so it just happened."

Tina looked around at Judson, Alex and Dirk, then shrugged her shoulders again, "Before we knew it, there we were, face down in each others pussy, so familiar yet... so different. I mean her scent was stronger then mine, but not in a bad way. Her pussy was rather hairy, but so was mine. She licked my ass out... it felt really, fucking good too! She quickly looked at Judson, "Baby nobody has ever...licked my ass the way you do... not even close. But that first time was new... something I never felt before. I was nervous, wondering does my ass taste bad... you know." Tina shrugged, rolling her eyes.

"But it felt so strange... so good. So of course, I returned the favor... I licked Carrie's ass... it was different, actually kind of fun in a kinky way. It was really weird, licking soneone in the place their poop came from. That's what made it kinda fun, kinky... I felt like a dirty girl...I liked the taboo forbidden feelings I had. And her asshole didn't taste that bad, even when I stuck my tongue up her ass... it tasted...I don't know earthy... forbidden...it didn't taste anything like shit really, or that might have been the first and last time for me." She smiled at Judson.

Looking at Judson, she said, "I don't know...eating out someone's ass... it's like the more you do it... the taste doesn't bother you, it's like you just become used to it...sure sometimes it tastes different, you can taste that dirtier ass taste. That turns some people on, right honey?" Tina grinned at him, "But every time you perform it...and it became a regular part of when we fucked around with each other... we both loved doing it...and it feels so fucking good."

Tina sighed, "I remember that we sere both hairy down their. Full hairy cunt bushes...we were going to shave each other, but we were to busy eating each other out, when it came to sex. I always wondered about that thing, she told me about. I was rather naïve at that time but...the size of her pussy, you know the part of her cunt, that let's the dick in... the pussy- hole. Well she wasn't very large, her hole... it was maybe a little bigger than a quarter...I wondered how something as big...and thick...so fucking huge, as a nine inch Red Bull can, could even fit in her pussy."

Tina smiled shyly, "See I was naive." She looked at Judson grinning, " Now I know how much a pussy or especially someone's asshole can stretch open, to take huge objects right baby." She smirked at her husband, who just chuckled at her comment.

Tina chuckled, "Well I am almost finished here, but moving on...I remember her pubes were tickling me, on the inside my nose that first time...while I ate her pussy. Damn, and my cheeks felt like I had a roadrash on them. You know from burying my face in her twat hair. So after we were done scouring each other's pussy, with our faces... I don't know, we both had a case of cunt lapper rash, or something." Tina laughed remembering those times.

Tina shrugged, "Of course there is more, but it's basically more of the same things. I know we don't have all night, and I know my story isn't to sordid...a might kinky perhaps. But I really don't have any regrets having done it either. In fact Carrie and I repeatedly had girl on girl sex, just with each other and...we shared a guy or two."

She lowered her head as she looked at Judson saying, "Please don't be mad at me."

Judson cocked his eyebrow at Tina, "Well now, that was a very interesting story." Judson winked at his wife, then taking her hand in his and bringing it to his lips.

Judson looked at his lovely wife, her cheeks slightly flushed, from excitement perhaps, or a little embarrassment. Judson smiled at Tina, "Baby...how could I be mad at you, we didn't even know each other at that time. But hey, thank you so much for sharing this with me...with us." Judson leaned towards Tina kissing her lips, "I love you honey."

Tina stared into her husbands eyes, then giving Judson a sultry look, "Baby...did my story make you horny?"

Judson squinted at his lovely wife, then winked at her, "What do you think, I mean wow sweetheart, I wish I could have actually been there. Your damn right it did. I would really like to hear more on this story in the near future okay?" Judson's face was serious, he didn't look mad at all. Just even more excited, then he did a few moments before.

Tina looked at her husband, "Okay honey, I promise you, I will tantalize you even more with the rest. But what I hope to tantalize everyone here with, is new sexual thrill's...please let's make our own memories...the four of us." Tina looked at Judson, then at Alex and Dirk, her eyes sincere and filled with love.

Tina looked at Alex, she grinned and said, "Alex, my perverted best friend...your turn. Tell us all about your lesbian encounters please... don't leave anything out, or maybe I will have to spank you too." Tina raised her eyebrows then staring at her best friend, "Understand me princess."

Alex smirked looking at her friend, "I got news for you sweetie, you spank this fine ass...you will be licking it afterwards." Alex grinned at Tina, "Baby you can trust me on that. Right in front of our husband's too." Alex winked at Tina, seeing her friend blush a little, then smiling back at her.

Tina's eyes flashed, she snickered then nodded, "You never know hon, after I am done paddling your ass, I suppose I could give it a good licking too." Tina looked sincere, with her ending comment.

Alex sighed, then said, "Alright boys and girls...this is my story. Guys...feel free to take your cocks out, and stroke them. I wanna watch, while I tell you my dirty sins"

Alex giggled, "Tina... you can take your pants down and play with your pussy...sounded to me that you really liked doing that...is their a Red Bull can around, I won't be offended at all." Alex laughed, her laugh sounded so dirty.

Alex said, "As you know, I went to college too, I know...I know...surprise, suprise! Y'all thought I was a dumb ass. But seriously... there was a fraternity, that I desperately wanted to join. Yeah...those girls in that particular fraternity, were bitches...one and all, at least to us, hopeful new pledges."

Alex looked at everyone, nodding her head slowly, "I mean they were really nasty...dirty stuck on themselves, bitches."

Alex quickly said giggling, "And I wanted to be one! Don't ask me why, but it turned out to be one hell of an experience, an experience of a lifetime."

Alex sighed, "On the day of my...well hazing I guess would be the proper word. Ummm... I remember, I was nervous as fuck, I desperately wanted in this fraternity house. I put myself in a place in my mind, that I would do anything...whatever was asked...whatever it takes, no matter how degrading or fucking disgusting it was...I wanted to be in with that crowd."

Alex laughed sardonically, then taking a drink of her wine, she closed her eyes remembering...

Alex thought back, remembering all the young ladies faces, as she continued, "Their were eight of us...new pledges. All of them attractive young ladies, most were well to do. Raised with good and wholesome values, at least up until this point."

Alex remembered their faces, as they nervously waited in the huge living room. It was almost like, each of them were nervous or afraid to look at one another. They all knew the embarrassing things, that they were all probably going to be facing and have to do. While each of them would be witnessing, their humiliation, to be accepted.

Alex thought to herself as she waited, with the other young ladies. Her nerves were on edge, but she heard that to get in this sorority house, parts of their initiation would be sexual, serving their superiors. She heard new pledges were spanked and had to perform sexually humiliating acts. Alex was neither dominant or submissive at this point of her life. She never personally experienced either, she was never really spanked, bare bottom or in front of others. She was swatted a few times on the bottom, by her parents here and there, but pants down, bare ass up over a lap, no never. She fantasized about it a few times, the embarrassing aspect excited her, and she usually climaxed when she used spanking as a masturbation theme. Her sexual experience was limited to awkward fucking and a few blowjobs.

Alex felt the wine warm her stomach, as she opened her eyes, seeing the expectant faces of Tina, Judson and Dirk. Tina looked at Alex, then asking, "Well Alex, you look almost like your lost...are you okay?"

Alex nodded, "I am fine Tina, thank you though, I just haven't thought about those days in quite awhile. It's funny how...when you think about the past, in some ways it's like you never left." Alex looked at her friends and husband, shaking her head.

"But here is my sordid tale, of good girls gone bad. Young ladies at first scared, but yet eager to fit in...in this prestigious place. To get in the most popular sorority house, on campus." Alex shook her head, as if trying to clear it.

Alex sighed, "Well we were waiting, myself and the others. Then the members of Zeta Tau Alpha filed in. They were sizing us up...I felt like a piece of meat, well kind of." Alex grinned at them.

"Okay, I will make this as short as possible. I don't want to drag this out too long. But there were twenty young fraternity ladies, they stood side by side looking at us."

Alex shook her head, "They were all pretty hot looking, for the most part. But yeah some were thinner, and some were well not quite pawgs... then some were down right...perfect."

Alex smirked, "Wendy West...she was Tau's president. She was the one who did most of the talking, and of course ordering us around and shit like that...along with Madison Anderson. Wendy and Madison were...well two of those perfect ones. I mean, I felt intimidated just looking at them."

Alex felt her cheeks growing warm, "Wendy was dark haired, her hair was really beatiful, long down to the middle of her back... she was like a life like Veronica, straight out of a fucking Archie comic book...and Madison was a beautiful blonde, could have been like...well Betty!"

Alex heard a couple of chuckles, at her description. Then Judson, the smartass that he always had to be said, "Jesus Dirk, I hope she doesn't describe you out to be Jugghead."

Dirk looked at Judson, then flipped him off saying, "I guess that would make you, Reggie."

Tina chuckled along with Alex, then Tina said, "Ohhh...I don't know, I always wanted to fuck Jugghead...that hat he wore...sexy baby, you just knew that he wouldn't be that dumb in the sack!" Tina laughingly added, "That tall lanky fucker, probably had a big twelve inch cock!"

Alex and the rest giggled, then Alex said, "Alright, now please shut the fuck up, let me finish this. I am hoping that if things go right after storytime, that we can possibly get a little bit of fucking in... or something you know? At least I hope were all game... and I want to play at least one more game, to see who wins and who will be the winners bitches."

Tina of course said, "You know I'm on board for that action." She reached over laying her hand on Judson's lap, rubbing his growing bulge.

"Oh my... somebody has a hard cock, and besides that... I want to see if your husband Jugghead over their, has a big...twelve inch dick." Tina grinning, looked over at Dirk.

Alex snorted, "Well it's pretty big, probably not twelve inches, right sweetie pie?"

Alex smirked, blowing Dirk a kiss then wiggling her bottom on her chair, then in a sing song voice, she said, "I love my Dirkie's cock. I like to suck it...I like to fuck it....I ike to laa...laa...lick it and stick it... up my ass!" Alex starting giggling along with her friends, she winked at her husband.

1...34567...16