A Prize Worth Winning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex sighed, "Okay now... Please let me finish for fucks sake." Alex looked from one to the other, her eyes getting wider with excitement.

Tina smartly said, "Okay baby, the floor is yours, but just the good stuff... you know, like the real dirty and kinky stuff. Sex really has to be dirty, and kinky ya know, it makes it way more fun!" Tina winked, at her soon to be new lesbian lover.

Alex exhaled a breath, feigned disgust, "Fuck... alright, well in short order then," Alex shot her friend a devious look, "Well shortly after introductions were made, well us wannabes had to strip." Alex nodded her head, as a slight shiver ran up her spine.

"So totally embarrassed, and bare assed naked, we had to kneel on the floor, thank god the carpet was soft and well padded." Alex said meaning every word of it.

Alex frowned, trying to remember some of the details. As she never really talked to anyone except Dirk about some of these things. Alex continued, "But we were about a couple feet apart, kneeling naked and of course... they were insulting us. They were trying to break us, trying to see if any of us would cry, or break down...wanna quit and walk away." Alex said, her face blushing a little bit.

Alex got that look on her face again, as she went back to that time, telling them what occured. Alex sighed, "So when none of us broke, Wendy and Madison decided that we should all be spanked...every pledge, we were told, through all the years of this fraternity, was spanked on her bare bottom before being accepted."

Alex sighed, raised an eyebrow then shrugging her shoulders continued, "Well I had really never been spanked, not like how this one was going to be. I was really nervous...fuck I was even scared. But I promised myself that, I was going to get through this... from beginning to end."

Alex sighed, taking a breath she continued, "Wendy and Madison decided that, each of us should go over every members lap, for a full minute, in succession. Everyone got to witness the other's spanking. We were to be spanked hard... continuously for the full minute, it took a quite awhile... a couple of hours at least." Alex took another sip of her wine, her hand shaking as she raised her glass.

"They had an antique ornate, straight back wooden chair... in the middle of the floor, that we were facing. So in my mind, if each of them sat down one right after the other, that would be about a twenty minute or so spanking! And wouldn't you fucking know it... I was last, I mean god help me, I was so fucking horny, watching the other pledges getting their bare ass spanked, it was so sexually intense...I mean spanking stories, or pornography if you will, wasn't shit to actually watching it actually fucking happening." Alex shook her head, then faintly smiled, remembering her hazing.

Alex softly said, "I never knew that spanking could have that effect on me. I admit that sometimes... when I would play with myself I would conjure up... well spanking fantasies... like I just said...I read about spanking's and they would arouse me. But I was never spanked like... in a way that was happening at this hazing... I was scared and that was getting me sexually excited."

Alex looked at her husband and friends, letting her words sink in. Shaking her head slowly, "There was this girl, her name was Amy... she was a short, petite, very cute redhead. I thought for sure, she would drop out first. I really did...I mean," Alex laughed softly, "She squeaked when she talked, beautiful, so cute she really was. Believe me I got to sample her red haired pussy, and sweet little ass several times. And it was simply a joy, to have sex with her." Alex smiled to herself.

Alex glanced at Dirk, seeing his mouth drop open, his eyes got wider. Alex laughed, "Come on now Dirk...I told you about some of this stuff...besides you probably got a hard dick, right now in your pants."

Alex looked at him winking, "Don't you? Stand up right now, let me see, do it!" Alex eyes took on a steely stare, as Dirk looked around sheepishly at Tina and Judson.

Tina smirkingly said, "I agree with Alex, alright Dirk stand up and show us, Judson wants to see your dick too, right honey?" Alex and Tina giggled, looking at Judson.

Judson grumbled, "Women...fucking smartasses, keep it up, when I get you two over my lap...your going to have to stand up to eat." He rolled his eyes, then took a drink of his whiskey. Judson looked at Dirk, then shrugged, "She's your wife pal, you might as well make these two she-devils, of the fucking SS happy." Judson smirked at his wife, who looked more than ready to fuck.

Tina gasped, feeling her pussy spasm at the thought of getting her bare bottom spanked. Right in front of Alex and Dirk. She never really thought about herself being a willing participant, in exhibitionism of this kind before. It never actually entered her mind, until lately while her and Alex were comparing their thoughts about game night. Yes she had a few threesomes with Carrie, but nobody was really watching. But she couldn't deny that the thought of it happening, while Alex and Dirk watched, really excited her. Tina trembled, as she looked towards Dirk.

Dirk sighed, submissively he slowly stood up. Dirk was looking rather sheepishly, revealing a sizable bulge in the crotch of his pants. Dirk glanced around, noticing how Tina and Alex stared, their eyes riveted on his crotch. Dirk looked at Judson, who was grinning and shaking his head slowly. Dirk shrugged rolling his eyes, "See how she is Judson, look out if she gets you over her lap brother."

Alex hooted, "I fucking knew it...I should make you pull your pants down right now, and show us all...then have you play with yourself, while I tell my story." Alex looked like she really meant to do it. Tina leaned forward, her eyes on Dirk's crotch. She looked at Alex, her eyes were pleading with her to make him do it.

Alex watched Dirk, look at Tina and Judson with an embarrassed looking face. He looked like he was silently apologizing, through his embarrassment. After seeing Tina, looking at her, her eyes were practically begging her, to make Dirk lose his pants and maybe a little of his dignity.

Judson chuckled at Dirk's short lived embarrasment, "Hey partner, no worries I have been sporting wood too, for quite awhile. Maybe we should just jack-off, and shoot our loads over these two horny bitch's faces. I mean just to...well if nothing else, at least shut them up." Judson winked at Alex, then looked at Tina, "I bet your panties are soaked, right babe?"

He felt Tina squeeze his hard cock, Judson groaned, flexing his cock through his jeans, in her gripping hand. Somehow knowing what was coming next, Tina smirked at Judson, "Do you wanna sniff and feel smartass? I should just bend this hard dick of yours backwards, and insert it up your ass!" Tina grinned at Judson, while squeezing his cock harder. She heard Alex gasp, when she said it.

Tina offered, "Maybe you should both take your pants off, and treat us lovely girls to a show of you guys stroking your cocks...I would fucking love seeing that, wouldn't you Alex?" Tina's eyes showing her excited state.

Alex's face lit up hopefully, "Damn right I would, ohhh...baby!" Alex moved her right hand in front of her crotch, throwing her head back and imitating male masturbation.

Alex giggled, then her face becoming serious, once again held up her hand, "Ok...alright, sit down Dirk, I will have you demonstrate those playful skills of yours later. So continuing on here...Amy took her spanking very well, her pale skin and milky white ass, oh my god... her ass got so red! Over all of their laps she went... hand spanked for a full fucking minute, maybe even longer, from all twenty of them. I was mesmerized... watching. It was so fucking hot... erotic, seeing Amy getting spanked, her bottom jiggling... she was twisting her ass, her different facial expressions... knowing her pain was increasing, with each new lap, as she got her bottom spanked... it was incredible, how fucking excited it made me."

Alex shook her head, "Some of those bitches could really lay it on your ass. Some weren't quite as sadistic...I guess is the right word, but everyone of them knew how to give a spanking to it's full potential."

Alex unconsciously lowered her hand down into her lap. She started to slowly, and unconsciously, rub herself as she continued, "But one young lady, well she immediately got up, after seeing Amy get her ass spanked. I clearly remember this, just like it was yesterday."

Alex sighed, "She got up off her knees, naked she started apologizing, I'm sorry...I'm sorry, she kept babbling, I made a mistake, she said as she dressed and made a fast exit. She left like someone crashing through the front door, at 1313 Mockingbird Lane." Alex giggled, remembering that.

That got a few chuckles from her audience, Judson giggled then said, "Oh yeah, The Munsters! I really love that show."

Alex shook her head, gave Judson the evil eye then continued, "Shush Fletcher, fuck! God Amy was tough, her eyes teared up, halfway through this long-ass spanking. Well it was actually like a fucking, spanking gauntlet! She yipped some, her head snapping up as her ass was spanked, really hard."

Alex shook her head, as she relived her hazing, "Amy's ass...like I said before, her ass was spanked so hard! Her cheeks jiggled, her leg's spread open, when she started kicking them, along with the cheeks of her ass. We could see everything...my god. I knew, that's how it would be with me too, when my turn came...fuck!"

Alex nodded her head, she shivered, "And it was, just like that...I was so embarrassed, but that feeling went away as that spanking progressed. Off one lap, only to be put over another's." Alex shook her head, just remembering it.

Alex closed her eyes for a second, then continued, "The spanking hurt, like a mother fucker...it really did, but I also felt excited... proud like I won my first badge of courage, or some fucked up shit like that. My ass stung, so did my eyes, with hot burning tears... hell we were all sobbing...some of us were out right crying,"

Alex shaking her head smiled, "Wendy could really swat an ass, I am fucking telling you... she had like this...like an upward swat, it would lift your asscheek after striking it. I copied her style, right honey?" Alex looked at Dirk, and she began to giggle.

Dirk felt his cheeks flush, as he picked up his glass and took a drink, "Oh yes, you sure did Alex." His voice had a slight tremble to it, when he snapped out his agreement.

Truth be told Alex knew Dirk loved getting spanked, most of the time anyway. But every now and then, Dirk actually recieved an actual punishment spanking, those were not very pleasurable to him, to say in the least.

Alex thought back to Dirk's last punishment spanking. Dirk was stark naked, over Alex's lap. Alex had placed a straight back chair directly in front of the patio windows, to shame and embarrass him even more. Alex had one door opened, she knew the sound of his spanking, would be heard outdoors, through the screen door. She had no idea if anyone was looking, or if they could actually even see in the window, for that matter. It was just about the psychological what if's, or can anybody hear or see us.

That was her reasoning to subject Dirk, to that extra element of submissiveness. Alex spanked away at Dirk's reddened bottom. His ass rippled and jiggled, making Alex's cunt buzz with excitement. She used different discipline tools, for actual punishment spankings, like the one she was giving her sweet husband's ass, at the moment.

A wooden hairbrush, leather paddles, and at the moment a wooden bath brush. Dirk was crying out, as Alex loudly reprimanded, and lectured, and spanked the daylights out of him. Dirk was pleading and begging, for Alex to stop. The sharp retorts of that wood, smacking his bare red ass, making his cheeks jiggle, like a bowl of cherry jello had Dirk promising to do anything if she would stop. Alex grinned as she listened to her husband's pleading and begging. She looked down at his cherry red ass, seeing the purple hue's appearing in the darker red hue's of his spanked asscheeks.

Alex dumped Dirk off her lap, wondering if any of her neighbors were watching. But then Alex reasoned, that Dirk would be the one embarrassed, not her. He was the one getting his ass spanked. and fussing and whimpering over her lap.. Alex on the other hand kind of hoped, that perhaps someone did see her giving her husband a spanking. She almost laughed at her next thought. Alright neighborhood ladies, bring your naughty, wayward husband's to my house, I will teach you how to make them see thing's crystal clear, the way you see them. Dirk landed on his sore ass crying out, and turning over on his stomach. He reached back, rubbing his sore and red swollen ass.

Alex stood up, thinking then ladies, now watch this next naughty husband, attention getter. Alex then pulled her panties down, she then kicked them completely off. She only wore a bra, that covered her body now. She stood and stepped over Dirk's prone body. Alex chuckled, as she stood over Dirk, looking down at him frantically rubbing his bottom. Loving what she was seeing, his total submission to her, she knew she could and absolutely would teach, any neighborhood women, how this would work to their total satisfaction, and gratification.

She loved his clean shaven ass, balls and crotch. So much more fun and appealing, spanking a smooth bare ass. Alex decided she would try to put the fire in his bottom out. She started laughing at what her next move would be, she sternly said, "Spread your asscheeks wide open Dirk...DO IT NOW!"

Alex watched, as Dirk stopped rubbing his sore bottom. With a quiet sob, Dirk tentatively reached back, he took his cheeks in his hands spreading himself wide open. Dirk turned his head, as he nervously looked back at his wife, as he lay on the tiled floor.

Alex moaned, "Oh yeah," seeing Dirk's worried face and looking further down his naked body, seeing his puckered asshole. winking at her. Alex giggled as she relaxed herself, and reached down spreading the lips of her pussy.

She felt the wet sticky condition, that her cunt was in. Alex groaned, as she started urinating on her husband's spanked ass. She aimed her hot golden piss, so it rained down directly on his spread open asscrack, pissing right on his spread open asshole. Alex felt her warm piss splashing off his round asscheeks, wetting her lower legs and feet.

She giggled again then saying, "Hmmm, you said anything... right baby, that's what you promised...well you can lick the piss off my feet and my legs to start out with...then you can lick my pussy clean..."

Alex remembered that last time she disciplined Dirk, then smiling to herself she continued with her story, "So...after we were soundly spanked, we had to promise to do anything, anything at all that was asked of us."

Alex took a breath, "Oral servitude was next, go figure right, it seems the Zeta Tau's, liked having pledges lick their cunts and asses. You know...have their broken pledges get all up front and personal... the new pledges had to make nice, with the sorority members pussy and bare ass."

Alex face became thoughtful, "You know, for such classy and prestigious young ladies, they sure had funky, dirty smelling bottoms and coochies. Nasty bitch's... why would anybody want to join a fraternity, like this?" Alex laughed, as she looked at her friends.

Judson smirked at Alex, "Oh I don't know... maybe because they want to get publicly spanked... and have to lick some dirty pussy and ass...you know Alex, just some good, clean fraternity fun."

He winked at Alex, who gave him the evil eye, then sighed, " One of these days Judson... I am going to have the pleasure, of spanking that smart ass of yours, and then I am going to either fuck you until you fart...or until you shit yourself... then I will feed you that dirty dick... just for shit's and giggle's." Alex's eyes were smiling, but Judson and everyone else knew, Alex meant every word of it.

Tina and Dirk, looked af Judson, who just grinned back at Alex, "I love it when you talk dirty to me Alex... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... get's my friendly little cock, so big and hard."

Alex wrinkled her nose, "My ass Judson... your so full of shit!" Alex snorted, "I really can't wait until you lick my dirty ass and twat. Okay now, shut the fuck up and let me finish this up."

Alex smirked at Judson, "Ok... carrying on with this. They were sweaty, their fucking asses were...I dunno...just funky, a combination of sex, leaking down from their overly excited twats...coating their assholes, along with that...well the bitter like acrid taste of...I guess shit...you could taste that, when you submitted to licking them, I dunno. It was everything rolled into one, just the taste of dirty ass."

Alex shook her head, wrinkling her nose, "It was definitely funky tasting... yet, I am mortified to admit this, it excited me...god I don't exactly know how to explain this other than...oh fuck you could only understand it, if you're into being humiliated or having to do something that embarrassing. I never knew I had that kink in me. Being embarrassed or degraded. But at that time, in that moment it surfaced. Now though I'm really way more excited, as the dominant one. It's really weird how you morph into things." Alex looked at their husbands after saying that, as if to let them know...watch your ass boys.

Alex wrinkled her nose, "Having been accepted into Zeta Tau, I found out later why, when it was my turn, the first time with new pledges. I was going to recieve some pledge ass worship. I was given the secret of how to make it more humiliating, for those prospective pledges."

Alex grinned then looking around the table at her captive audience, "They would shower of course before the initiation, but they neglected to wash their pussies and assholes... leaving them funky for the pledges to deal with. Some even after just getting fucked up their ass, or in their twats that very same day!" Alex shook her head as she continued, "For crying out loud, they were fucking the same day or the night before. They knew the pledges would have to give them oral sex, front and back.They truly were fucking cruel bitches, they really fucking were... for sure."

Alex shrugged, as she trembled slightly, "Hell I was...I became them, I was one. Damn I remember walking around on initiation day, with a load of cum in my pussy, even in my ass. That fucking wet, slippery feeling of a guys jizz in you, knowing it was going to be a treat for one of the new pledge's."

Alex shook her head, "I became a total bitch, I enjoyed humiliating new pledges. I enjoyed them licking the cum from my pussy and especially from my ass...knowing the nasty, dirty treat I had in store for them."

Alex trembled, her eyes teared up as she confessed, "I enjoyed it." Alex looked at each of them, "So just remember that, when I got your ass over my lap!" Alex rubbed her eyes, then smirked at them holding her hand up like she was ready to deliver a spanking.

Alex laughed softly, "Okay now where was I, oh yeah... they thought it was funny, more challenging if they just left their twats and hinders, all gooey and nasty, for us lucky pledges to lick. They wanted us to suffer humility, before praise... I guess it worked. I'm still standing, through hard and nasty lessons learned. I know it sounds rather disgusting, but some people do actually embrace, and they really love that kinky shit."

Tina glanced at Judson, remembering that morning when Judson licked her dirty ass clean, and on many other occasions. She felt a rush go through her, right into her eager cunt. Judson shared her look, knowing exactly what she was thinking. He winked at her, then licked his lips.

1...45678...16