A Productive Session

Story Info
A kinky therapist helps Matt with his sexual problems.
3.5k words
4.29
16.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Productive Session

Today was Wednesday. For most, Wednesday is a rather bland day of the work week. It's too close to Monday and too far from Friday. Matt typically had a very busy Wednesday. He worked as a college professor, and had several classes that day. But in between it all was his weekly appointment with Rochelle, his therapist. Matt had gone to Rochelle a few years back to address a very unhappy case of sexual dysfunction. He had looked online for a sex therapist, and Rochelle's name had come up as someone in the area who dealt with such issues. To put it bluntly, Matt suffered from guilt over an ongoing affair, which made sex difficult with his lover. Compounding the problem was that Matt's wife was unattractive to him, and didn't like sexual intercourse in the least, leaving Matt with two choices: an affair, which made him feel guilty, or porn. Porn, while almost always providing an erection, was problematic because too much of it dulled his sexual response. Masturbating to porn, while at least an outlet for his frustration, was nothing like being with a real woman. So, it had become something of a vicious circle.

The first time Matt met with Rochelle, he was immediately struck by several things. Her beauty was the first thing he noticed. He had spent ten years off and on with another female therapist, but she was heavy-set, with a prominent double chin (unfortunately, not unlike his wife's) and was very matronly, almost grandmotherly in appearance. Rochelle was something else entirely. Strikingly beautiful, dressed impeccably, with beautiful blonde hair and, well, there was no other way to say it, a voluptuous and sexy figure. And Matt had come to this gorgeous woman to talk about his sexual inadequacies. Oh well, he figured, you need help and here you are.

Matt's first session saw him talk about a lot of his issues, and he felt remarkably free in doing so. He found Rochelle extremely smart, compassionate, skilled, and incredibly knowledgeable. She put him at ease when she said she didn't have any sexual hang-ups so he was free to say what he needed. Matt talked about the affair, the marriage, his sexual frustrations, his fetishes (urolagnia and analingus were both major ones) and his problem with porn. When the session ended, Rochelle allowed that he had opened up more than most patients do initially. Well, Matt had been in therapy pretty much since his late thirties. He figured he might as well try to get right to the heart of the matter. What did he have to lose?

Matt began seeing Rochelle every Wednesday at 12:00 PM. He would schedule a long lunch into his day to accommodate it. He found that much of the time he looked forward to his sessions. Some were very difficult for him. Others were more lighthearted. Either way, he found Rochelle to be very helpful, and he eventually came to understand his issues much more clearly. Not that he didn't still have his moments, but as time went by, there began to be clarity. He now had a good understanding of how he got here, why he did, and what he could do to get better.

One of the things Matt looked forward to was to see what Rochelle was wearing that day. She had quite a wardrobe and always looked smashing. Her footwear was especially marvelous. Boots, sandals, shoes that had intricate designs...Matt remembered commenting on one pair of shoes in particular which he found especially sexy. Of course, he didn't use that word. Rochelle popped the shoe off and showed it to him. He would have liked to suck the heel and kiss her bare foot (yes, he had a foot fetish to add to the rest of his collection) but of course behaved himself. Matt often had such thoughts flit through his head where Rochelle was concerned. "Erotic transference," she called it, and explained the term to him and what it meant. It made perfect sense to Matt, but there was also the fact that she was about his age, seemed pretty liberated about sexual matters, and was just attractive in so many ways. Sometimes after a session in which he discussed sex with Rochelle, he would find a small wet spot in his briefs from the male lubricant euphemistically known as "pre-cum." He wondered if talking about sex with him ever caused her to get a bit wet as well. Probably not, he figured. She's a professional. Still, he did wonder. Erotic transference, indeed.

Rochelle had recently suggested that Matt might actually benefit from hands-on therapy from a sex surrogate. The thought made Matt more than a little nervous...what would she do? What would she be like? How much would it cost? What if his guilt kicked in and ruined it? Mulling it all over, at his next session he responded to Rochelle's idea.

"Rochelle, I'm afraid I'd just make a fool of myself."

"Matt, I know you are an introvert and very sensitive. That's why I think you need someone to take you by the hand, so to speak." A smile crossed Rochelle's beautiful lips.

"I just don't know, Rochelle. And I don't know if I could afford that kind of treatment. I'm a teacher, and not a wealthy man by any means."

Rochelle didn't respond immediately. She looked away for just a moment, and then turned to face Matt.

"Matt, you've been coming to me for a few years now, and I have come to care very much for your well-being. I believe I know what it is you need, and I am willing to help you with it. However, this is an unusual method, and I will need you to sign a document that will bind you from discussing it with anyone else. Does that sound agreeable to you?"

Matt trusted Rochelle, and so after a moment's consideration agreed.

"Good, Matt. I'm glad you can put your trust in me. We will start your treatment at your next session."

Matt left, and wondered what he had just signed up for. He had never known Rochelle to lead him astray, and she did truly care for him. He figured he'd just go through with it, whatever it was.

The week went by achingly slow. Matt stayed away from porn and tried to distract himself with his work. But as Wednesday grew closer, he found he was starting to look forward to this new treatment. Nervous excitement began to course through him until he found himself sexually aroused just by the thought of what might occur.

Wednesday arrived. Matt drove to Rochelle's office, located on the top floor of a high rise. Parking the car in the garage below, he took the elevator to the top, nervous about what was about to transpire, but also very excited. When he reached the top and the elevator doors opened, he took a deep breath and walked down the hallway to Suite 354, where Rochelle had her practice.

Opening the door to the office, Matt sat down on one of the sofas in the waiting room. Usually, he would knock on the inner door to let Rochelle know he was there. As he was getting up to knock, however, Rochelle swung the door open. Matt's jaw fell and his heart raced. There Rochelle stood, dressed as a dominatrix. A black harness accentuated her bare breasts. Her breasts were large and full. Each was capped with a succulent pink nipple, which were now standing out erect. The harness extended down to her crotch, just covering her pussy. In the back, it was nothing more than a thong riding up the crack of her gorgeous ass. Fishnet stockings encased her legs. Leather boots completed the ensemble. In her hand, Rochelle had a riding crop with a small, red leather paddle at the end. For spanking him. Hard.

Matt just stood there, frozen. He honestly didn't know if this was really happening, or if he had finally cracked and was having a hallucination.

"Come in, Matt. This is the treatment I spoke of. I do think it will be of great help to you. Now, please sign this document that states this is just between the two of us. After you've done that, please go to the bathroom and wash your hands thoroughly. You will also need to undress to just your jeans. When you're ready, come back in."

Rochelle's office was luxurious, and had an attached full bath. It was beautifully furnished and had a deep, Oriental carpet. Matt did as he was told. He was embarrassed to strip to his jeans. Thankfully, he thought, they were nice ones. Slowly, he opened the door from the bathroom and stepped out.

"On your knees, Matt."

Matt hesitated, now really unsure of how this would turn out.

"Knees, Matt. On your knees. I'm doing this for you."

.

Matt fell to his knees. Rochelle commanded him to crawl to her. When he reached her, he impulsively began to kiss her boots. Rochelle smiled...this was going to be fun. After Matt had sufficiently worshipped her footwear, she turned around, stuck out her delicious derrière, and commanded him to kiss it. This was probably the most unnecessary command ever given! Matt was a real butt man, and being so close to Rochelle's beautiful bottom made him forget his trepidation. With utter abandon, he kissed her asscheeks, one then the other, licking up and down her crack. He buried his face in her asscrack, inhaling deeply of the natural perfume emanating from that most private place. He pushed her cheeks together so that he was surrounded by her intoxicating flesh and pheromones. As he did, Rochelle pushed back harder against his face, so that his mouth was in direct contact with her asshole.

"Lick it."

Feverishly, Matt began to lick and tongue Rochelle's ass. He ran his tongue up and down the tender flesh between her cheeks, then pointing his tongue and trying to actually penetrate her little sweet rosebud. Rochelle reached back and pushed Matt's face in even further. His tongue and nose were buried in her ass and he lapped at her asshole like a thirsty dog lapping water. He rubbed his face in her crack, chin to forehead. The sight of her asshole and the sweet aroma therein was driving him over the edge. He began to reach for his cock, still encased in his jeans but straining for release.

"Did I say you could touch your cock?"

"No, Rochelle."

"For the time being, you will call me Mistress Rochelle."

"Yes, Mistress Rochelle."

"Good. Now, you may remove your jeans and show me your cock. But do it slowly."

Doing his best to comply, Matt stood up and began to undo his belt. But Rochelle ordered him to wait.

"What is this big bulge I see? Does my slave have a hard-on?"

"Yes, Mistress Rochelle." Matt looked down. He did have a hard-on, which was making a large, painful bulge in his pants.

Slowly, enticingly, achingly, Rochelle rubbed Matt's obscene bulge with the tip of her riding crop. She ran it in between his legs, rubbing its length against his balls. Matt groaned with pleasure.

"All right, Matt. You have been very good. Please remove your pants now."

Matt slid his jeans to the floor and stepped out of them. He stood before Rochelle in his red briefs. Pre-cum was oozing through the fabric and there was a large wet spot that had formed at the tip of his erection, which was straining to escape its confines.

"Looks like someone is a bit excited," Rochelle cooed. "Let me see what I can do."

Matt was so excited he was leaking. Rochelle reached out her riding crop, and rubbed his slippery briefs with the handle end. Making little circles with the stick, she swirled his pre-cum around the head of his erection. Then she withdrew the crop, and contemplated the liquid that covered its end.

"Now look what you've done. You've gotten my crop all sticky. Open your mouth, you're going to lick it clean." Popping her left hip to one side, Rochelle struck a pose with her left hand on her hip while her right hand held the leather-bound crop.

"OK, now. Doctor says open your mouth. Say "ah'."

Matt open his mouth and Rochelle inserted the sticky end right in.

"Suck it clean."

Greedily, Matt began to suck the crop. He could taste his pre-cum as he did so. Rochelle began to slide the crop in and out while he sucked.

"Look at my nice slave. It looks like he likes to suck on things. Maybe he'd like a cock to suck."

As she slid the leather in and out of Aaron's mouth she reached down and pulled off his underwear. His cock sprang out like an animal just released from a cage.

"You may now touch yourself, slave."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Matt began to lovingly rub his pre-cum up and down his erect shaft, using his palm to smear it around the head of his cock. His mind was spinning. It seemed like the room was spinning. He had lost track of everything but the pleasure he was receiving. And at that moment, Rochelle stopped fucking his mouth with the riding crop.

"I think you're getting a bit too excited, so I will need to discipline you. Turn around and bend over."

Matt was slightly embarrassed to display his bare butt to Rochelle, but complied.

"Now spread your legs apart. I want to see your balls hanging down in between them."

Matt did has he was commanded. He felt totally exposed. Rochelle might even be able to see between his ass cheeks. That was a bit mortifying, but he didn't try to hide himself.

"Spread further!" And with that, Rochelle struck Matt with the red leather paddle of the riding crop, hard, on his left butt cheek. It made a loud slap as leather made contact with skin.

Matt loved the sound, and sudden pain, and wished for more. So, he didn't comply immediately.

"Bad slave! I told you to spread your legs further!" The red leather hand struck again, in the same place, even harder. That one would leave a mark.

Matt spread his legs as far as he could and stay standing. Finally, he bent over at the waist and braced himself with his hands on Rochelle's sofa. His balls hung down obscenely, and his hard cock jutted out.

'Mmmm. Nice. Good. I will reward you."

Rochelle picked up a peacock feather. She reached between Matt's spread limbs, and ran its enticing softness over his balls, then over his ass where she had just left a bright red patch of skin. His cock was about to burst, but he slowed his masturbating so as not to come too soon. Then the feather began to run up and down his ass crack. He was perspiring now, and he could feel the sweat begin to run down his legs from his butt.

Just as his bare ass was starting to feel soothed by the soft feather, suddenly he felt another hard slap, this time on his right cheek.

"That's enough for you at the moment. Wait here."

"Yes, Mistress Rochelle."

Matt didn't dare move, but he sensed Rochelle had moved to an attached room. He was anxious to see what was next, and the mystery only added to his arousal. After just a minute or two, he heard Rochelle walk back into the office. The heels of her boots clicked on the hard floor.

"Good. You waited. Now you may turn around."

Matt somewhat painfully turned to face Rochelle. His cock was engorged, leaking like mad, and he could still feel the stinging blows to his ass cheeks. But what he saw when he looked at Rochelle made him forget everything else. Rochelle stood in front of him, legs slightly spread, looking at him with a smug little smile on her ruby red lips.

She was wearing an enormous strap-on dildo. It stuck out at least a foot, and was several inches in circumference. Rochelle had both hands on her hips as she looked at Matt.

"Get over here, on your knees. Suck it."

Matt dared not disobey, nor did he want to. On his knees, he crawled to his Mistress. The strap-on was flesh-colored hard silicone.

"Just because you've been so, shall we say, agreeable, I fucked myself with this before I put it on. Now, lick my pussy juice off of it."

Matt was crazed with lust. This was more than he ever could have imagined. He had thought of sucking a cock, or at least a strap-on for quite awhile. Now, here was the gorgeous Rochelle, with her cock in his face, dripping with her arousal. Taking the cock lovingly in his hand, he began to lick the tip, as if trying to coax more lubricant from it. Then, closing his eyes, he sucked as much as he could into his mouth. It tasted incredible, almost like cinnamon. Rochelle had a delicious pussy.

"You may masturbate as you suck my cock."

"Thank you, Mistress Rochelle."

Matt pumped his cock furiously while he slid Rochelle's dildo in and out of his mouth. Finally, he could take it no more.

"Mistress, I'm going to cum!"

"You will do so in my hands."

Rochelle extended both palms to Matt. He was past the point of no return. The first spurt splashed somewhere up her wrist. The second and third landed squarely in her cupped hands, and finally the last bit leaked out onto her fingers.

"Now, look at the mess you've made. Clean it up!"

Matt reached for a tissue by the sofa.

"No! Clean it up with your tongue!"

Matt hesitated for just a moment, but put his face into Rochelle's hands and began to lick his own cum off of her hands and fingers. She extended each finger so he could suck them all clean. He had never tasted his cum before, but surprisingly, it wasn't unpleasant. As his mouth was smeared with his jism, Rochelle grabbed him behind the neck. She locked eyes with him.

"Kiss me."

Matt and Rochelle shared a long, passionate kiss, swapping his cum back and forth to each other's tongues. Finally, it was done. Silently, Rochelle gave Matt a gentle kiss on her cheek, and he did the same for her.

"We're not quite done with your treatment yet, Matt. I want you to follow me to the bathroom."

Matt felt like he had just died and gone to heaven, and yet he realized Rochelle had one more treat for him.

"Get in the bathtub." Matt dutifully did as we was told.

"Now, at our first session, you mentioned that you were turned on by pee. What was the correct term I taught you?"

"Urolagnia, Mistress."

"That is correct, Matt. Urolagnia is a fetish where people are sexually excited by the act of urination. Are you sexually excited by that, Matt?"

"Yes, Mistress, more than I can say."

"Good. I thought so."

With that, Rochelle removed her her strap-on, pulled her harness to the side, and stepped in the tub.

"This is for you, Matt, because I feel this will help immensely with you coming to an acceptance of your sexuality." With that, Rochelle unleashed a geyser of hot, amber pee that washed all over Matt's chest, legs, and cock, which had immediately sprung back to attention. Never had Matt been so turned on. He leaned forward, to get a good look at Rochelle's gorgeous piss streaming from her lovely pussy lips. Unable to resist, he put his entire face in the stream and let it wash over him. He even struck out his tongue to catch a bit of the delicious liquid in his mouth. As he did, he furiously jerked his cock until another stream of cum, less than the first, but still substantial shot up on his chest to mix with Rochelle's urine. Finally, he lay back, utterly exhausted but utterly blissful as he let Rochelle's nectar coat his back and ass.

After about five minutes, Rochelle spoke.

"Clean yourself up, Matt. Your hour is up, and the session is over. I'm very pleased with the progress we made today. You see, if you just be yourself, accept yourself, and do what makes you happy, you have no sexual dysfunction at all. This is a big step for you. We'll continue where we left off next week."

Matt showered, dressed, staggered out the door, and got in his car. His butt was still stinging from Rochelle's riding crop, and he could still taste her pussy juice mixed with his cum. The sight of her hot piss splashing all over his body seemed like a dream, but it really had happened. He took a deep breath before starting the car. What would the following week hold? Matt couldn't wait to wait to find out.

The End...