Shush

Story Info
Her library, her rules. What happens when he breaks them?
3.1k words
4.44
10.4k
20
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story would not exist without the incredible content of the amazing Scarlet/ 'fortheloveofgloves' (she also inspired my story Submitting to Step Mom). She's a glove lover and model who has been a great help to me, and has also done videos reading some of my stories.

************

It was my own fault, I knew that.

I should have known better, but sometimes our baser instincts take hold and there's nothing we can do.

In my case, I'd broken one of the oldest rules around.

I'd made a sound in the sanctity of the library.

This alone wasn't the reason I was in this current predicament, but it was part of it. Had I simply made a sound like a cough or a sneeze, perhaps things would have gone differently. But I hadn't, and that had made all the difference.

This particular library was unique, in that unlike countless others I'd visited throughout my life, the librarian was not some frumpy, Gray-haired old bird, but rather, a fetching woman with golden brown hair and red lips who certainly stood out. Which was what caught my attention in the first place, and caused me to do something I shouldn't have in the first place.

As she walked past the table I'd taken a seat at to do some studying, I caught sight of her, specifically her outfit. She was wearing a tight black skirt and shiny yellow top, the latter of which was open a little at the front, thus showing off her rather lovely chest.

And, to top it all off, she was sporting a rather long pair of black leather gloves.

Odd as this sight was, it was also quite thrilling, and I think, the reason for what happened next.

For you see, in that moment, my mind seemed to regress to adolescence, and instead of simply keeping quiet, I let out a loud, almost cartoonish whistle at the sight before me.

Almost immediately, I regretted it.

For a moment, time stopped, and so did the librarian. I quickly held my book up in a vain attempt to hide, hoping she would assume the sound had come from somewhere, or someone else, even though there were few others in the library this late in the day. I was truly screwed, and I knew it the moment I heard the tapping of her heels approach my table.

"Excuse me," a voice whispered, the lovely accent doing little to affect the rather displeased tone beneath it, "But we have certain rules here."

Looking up, I noted the librarian was glaring down at me, and I practically shrunk down in my seat. I had never felt so nervous, yet also, strangely aroused.

I gulped and opened my mouth to speak, but she stopped me almost immediately.

"Don't say a word. Your mouth has already gotten you in a mess of trouble, young man. Now, come with me."

Without another word, she went back to her cart and then turned back to face me. There was a wicked look in her eyes, and she motioned for me to follow.

The thing was, I could have simply left. There were other libraries, and I was a grown man. Yet for some reason, I felt I had no choice but to do as she said. There was something about her being an authority figure in this place that compelled me to do as she asked.

That, and I was more than a little curious.

Following behind her, I forced myself not to stare at her ass, which was clearly outlined in the material of her shiny skirt. I wanted to of course, but I was already in a bit of a bind and decided not to make things worse for myself.

After a few minutes, we arrived at her desk, but if I thought she intended to stop there and give me some sort of reprimand, I was wrong. Instead, she left her cart behind, stepped past the desk, and opened the door to the office behind her. Her office.

Stepping inside, she motioned towards me with a single gloved finger, and with a gulp, I followed her inside.

Once we were both inside the cramped office, she locked the door behind her and pointed down at a nearby chair.

I immediately sat down.

"Good boy," she whispered, and a shiver ran through me at the sound of those two words. I'd never been so turned on before, and again, was curious as to what she had in mind.

"Now then, do you often whistle at strangers like that?"

She stood in front of me, and though I was likely taller than her, her heels as well as my seated position allowed her to tower over me, which only added to the sense of dominance she was already exuding.

"Um... no... It's just...."

I began to stammer, unsure of what to say. It was true, I rarely if ever did such a thing, but I didn't think she would believe me given what had already occurred.

"Just what?"

Her words sounded less like a question and more like a command, and I practically blurted out a response.

"You are so very stunning and I couldn't help myself."

As I spoke those words, her red lips pursed together in a smirk, and for a brief moment, I believed I was in the clear.

I was wrong.

"Naughty boy. Thinking you can just whistle at a woman just because you fancy her? I believe you need to be taught a lesson."

My eyes widened, but before I could say another word, she took a step towards me and gripped my chin in her leather-gloved hand.

"Now then, my name is Scarlet, but for the time being, you will refer to me as Mistress. Do you understand?'

Confused as I was by this turn of events, I quickly replied "Yes."

That was the wrong thing to say.

A light slap of her gloved hand flew across my face, and Scarlet glared down at me once more.

"Yes, what?"

Even as my cheek ached, I realized my error. "Yes, Mistress."

She smiled, then walked over to her desk. Ruffling through the drawers, Mistress Scarlet removed a handful of things I'd never have expected to find in a librarian's office.

Such as rope and a ball gag.

"I have a few things to take care of before closing, but while I do that, you will sit here quietly and think about what you've done. Do you understand?"

I didn't, but I realized I had little to no agency in this situation. Mistress Scarlet was in charge, and all I could do was follow her orders.

"Yes, Mistress."

She proceeded to tie my arms behind my back and my legs to the chair, in an almost expertly tied series of knots. Then she slid the ball gag in between my lips and tied it around my head.

I couldn't move or speak, only look up at Mistress Scarlet, who seemed quite pleased with her work.

"Good. Now, sit tight and I'll be back soon to teach you a lesson or two."

Then she walked around me, opened the office door and left me there alone, the sound of her heels tapping away outside slowly fading away.

I watched the hands on the clock slowly tick by, all the while considering countless possibilities for what she could have in store for me upon her return.

Perhaps nothing- maybe she thought that leaving me here helpless would be lesson enough, but I had my doubts.

Perhaps she would make me write lines like some detention-bound malcontent, repeatedly putting the words "I will not whistle at women" to paper. Again, I didn't think so.

Of course, my mind did wander to far dirtier thoughts, but seeing as such things were what had gotten me into this mess in the first place, I tried my best to ignore them, lest I end up in bigger trouble than I clearly already was.

Eventually, the hands reached five o'clock, and I could hear the shuffling of the few remaining patrons as they headed for the door. And all the while, I sat there alone and unsure, yet still aroused by the whole endeavor.

There is just something about being restrained in such a way, especially by such a stunning and dominant woman as Mistress Scarlet, that had me feeling things I'd never felt before. It reminded me of those old Batman shows where Catwoman would have Batman and Robin captured and bound, and the strange feelings those scenes had spurred in my young mind.

I was no caped crusader, but Scarlet certainly seemed very Catwoman-esque.

Silence filled the library after that, save for the occasional clicking of her heels and the sound of her cart as she put away books left behind by the patrons. And as she did, I continued to wait and to wonder and to worry about what would occur when she eventually returned.

Soon enough the heels grew closer to the office, and I knew she was coming for me.

The door opened and she stepped inside, that same wicked smirk all over her red lips and she looked down at me.

"Now then," she said softly, her glasses perched on the end of her nose and her beautiful eyes burning holes into me, "It's well past closing time, and there's only you and me here... What shall we do about that?"

I wanted to answer any number of things, but the ball gag prevented any and all possible replies. Mistress Scarlet didn't seem to mind or care, instead, she shut the door and stepped around the chair to face me.

"I've thought long and hard about this," she continued, then stifled a giggle as her eyes fell upon my crotch, where a bulge had made itself known. "And it seems something else is hard as well"

My face went red, both, and turned on as a part of me was, I also felt beyond humiliated. I was restrained in front of a gorgeous woman and she had spotted my erection. Worse yet, there was nothing I could say or do about it but sit there and wait.

"Don't worry sweetie, nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, it's good you're already so horny. It'll make what I have in mind far easier."

Of all the things I had expected her to say, that had not crossed my mind. Silently, I watched as she bent over- giving me a full view of her chest as she did, and undid my belt. Then she slowly pulled down my pants and my boxers, freeing my erection in an instant.

"Yes, this will do nicely. Now, since your mouth got you into this, you'll need to learn when to hold your tongue."

Mistress Scarlet then walked around the back of the chair and undid the ball gag. I gasped for breath almost immediately, much to her enjoyment. Then she returned to the front of me, where she pulled up her own chair and grinned.

"Here's what is going to happen. I am going to tease you and that cock of yours, but you are not to make a single sound. No moans, no groans, nothing at all. If you manage to remain silent the whole time, then I'll consider the lesson learned and you can go on your way... If you make a sound, however..."

She smiled wickedly as she stared down at my cock like a hungry lioness. "If you make a sound, then I believe you'll require further lessons. Do you understand?"

I didn't, and, much as I wanted to keep quiet, decided to say so. "No Mistress...."

Mistress Scarlet smiled. "If you make a sound, you will be punished. Thoroughly."

That I understood, and another shiver ran through my body, but this one was not nearly as enjoyable. Even though I didn't know what sort of punishment she had in mind, I had a feeling they would be far from enjoyable.

Which meant I had to be quiet.

"Now then, tell me, do you like my gloves?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

She laughed. "Ooh, too bad my dear. Well, for you at least. Now I know to keep them on for your lesson. That will make things a little harder for you, won't I?"

Internally I groaned. She was right. I was in a more precarious situation than I already was, and she had every intention of making me suffer.

"Yes, Mistress."

Without another word, she reached down with a single gloved finger, and gently traced a line from from crotch to the tip of my erection.

Jolts of electricity shot through me, and I bit down on my lip to hold back the groan already threatening to burst free from me.

"Oh, this will be fun indeed. Let's begin."

Mistress Scarlet repeated the gesture in reverse, moving the single finger from the tip of my cock to my crotch, then over and over again several times. And as much as I wanted to make a sound, I held back as best I could. But she was not making it easy on me.

After several more repetitions, she changed things up. Wrapping her gloved hand around my erection, she gave it a slow, teasing stroke up and down, and the sensation of all that smooth leather was almost more than I could bear. But bear it I did, even though I wanted to moan louder than I ever had before.

Another long stroke along my cock, all the while she watched me for even the slightest sound. I continued to hold back as Mistress Scarlet kept up her slow, sensual strokes, but it was getting harder and harder to hold back.

As she continued her teasing, her free hand unbuttoned her top further, drawing my attention once more to her lovely chest. More than that, I was able to see just how long her gloves were, and the sight of the leather reaching all the way to her shoulders was incredible. I'd never seen such long gloves in person before, and knowing that was what she was using to torment me only added fuel to the fire threatening to explode inside me.

And that wasn't the only thing that wanted to explode.

The strokes were making my cock even harder, and I could only watch as her free hand moved down to join its twin. But rather than wrap around my shaft, this one slid towards my balls, and once they reached them, the cool leather cupped them gently and began to fondle them.

That was almost more than I could take. The dual assault on my crotch was intense, and the addition of her open top to the situation was making it almost impossible to hold back. I had never in my life been so aroused, never before wanted to scream out in joy, yet unable to do so.

"You're doing better than I thought," she whispered wickedly. "But I'm not finished with you just yet."

The glove holding my balls went from simply fondling to full-on massaging, rubbing my testicles in between her fingers even as the other hand increased its strokes ever so slightly. The pleasure was incredible, yet still, I bit down on my tongue and lips in an effort to hold back any and all sounds.

But I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

Mistress Scarlet's stroke did not let up, and with each passing one, I could feel the precum dribbling out from the tip of my cock allowing the teasing leather to slide up and down faster and faster. My body was betraying me, and much as I was enjoying it, I knew things could go quite bad for me if I dared make a sound.

"Mmm, I think you're almost there, aren't you? Think you can keep quiet just a little longer?"

She stroked even faster as she taunted me, and I felt my body begin to shiver and shake with each pass of the slick, smooth leather up and down my erection.

With one gloved hand cradling my balls and one wrapped around my cock, I knew what was coming.

The pressure was building to a crescendo, and I braced for what was coming, knowing it was either going to save me or damn me. One last stroke made its way across my aching cock, and then-

And then, without a word, both of Mistress Scarlet's gloved hands took leave of my crotch even as the pressure reached its peak. In an instant, I felt cum dribble out the tip of my cock, but no pleasure followed in its wake. Only the agony of denial

Happy Ending

I'd heard of ruined orgasms before, but never experienced one myself. The loss of pleasure was indescribable, and it took all I had not to cry out. Yet somehow, I managed to remain silent, much to my surprise.

"Well well," Mistress Scarlet said, almost impressed, "I didn't expect that. Most men would have bawled having their orgasms taken from them. But you didn't... Very well done I must say."

Then she stood up, walked around the chair and undid my restraints. Tears filled my eyes, but the feeling of being able to move my arms and legs again softened the blow somewhat. Even so, I looked up at her and she smiled at me, warmly this time.

"Now now, don't cry sweetie. You did so well, Mistress is so proud. You learned your lesson, didn't you?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy... Now then, I think you've earned a reward."

Without a word, she picked up my now flaccid erection in her gloved hand and began to gently stroke it once more.

I groaned in pleasure, knowing what sort of reward she had in mind, and looking forward to it...

Bad Ending

I'd heard of ruined orgasms before, but never experienced one myself. The loss of pleasure was indescribable, and though I'd managed to refrain this whole time, now I couldn't help myself. I cried out in despair, and as I did, I knew I was really and truly screwed.

"Aww," Mistress Scarlet taunted, "You were so close... But I'm not surprised. Naughty boys like you always cry when they don't get to cum."

Then she stood up, picked the ball gag off the table, and slid it back into my mouth. Lost as I was in the fog of denied pleasure, I couldn't even fathom what else she had in store for me. All I could do was look up at Mistress Scarlet and note the truly wicked smile that had returned to her lips.

"Now now, if you think that was bad, you really do have much to learn. Mistress has a much harsher lesson in mind for you. Are you ready?"

What else could I do?

I nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy... Now, time for your punishment...."

My eyes widened at the sound of that, but there was nothing I could do but sit there and take it.

Whatever punishment she had in mind, I wasn't looking forward to it...