All Comments on 'A Professional Collaboration Ch. 04'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensover 4 years ago
Exquisite!

A brilliant story, so thankyou! Full of erotic detail and a realistic idea...loved it.

Plenty of scope for a sequel...

IainmoreIainmoreabout 4 years ago
Hate the Prof

The Prof is a well written character. He is so oily and detestable that I hope he gets castrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story - thank you!!! Please do a sequel about making Jen's second baby, and how she gradually sheds more and more of her reservations and develops deep and intimate feelings for James which she does not try to conceal from him. All of this while continuing to love and care for her husband and family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story! Do continue it onward to the making of new baby brother/sister, with Jen soon dropping all her pretense and any remaining morals to become the regular, passionate lover of James. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Exciting, well written tale deserving high praise. Jen and the Prof are two promising leads having great chemistry, and hope to see their characters explored and further developed in a sequel. It will be fascinating to read Jen being gradually but surely sexed ever forward until finally reaching her point of no return, metamorphosing into becoming the Prof's sultry, insatiable paramour for life. It is true Jen values being the happily married wife, but she slowly also realizes a loving relationship with the father of her child(ren) is equally important for her fulfillment. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. Agree with other commenters' requests for a sequel, with Jen going on to ultimately view Prof. as more than just the father of her kid. Will make very interesting reading as she valiantly wages a losing battle with her conscience and struggles to maintain fidelity to her marriage, before Jen's strong inner resistance is gradually broken down and ultimately overcome. Thereafter she unabashedly takes him on as her illicit lover, entering into a complex love triangle that satisfies her far more at both an intellectual as well as base sexual level..... and lives happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good 'un!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story and very erotic! Absolutely loved how more and more comfortable Jen was apparently feeling about copulating with a man who was not her husband. The last para was quite a tease! Maybe she was now actually looking forward to the thought of being able to fuck James again, with making a second baby providing a good enough excuse? It would be great to see her embrace a life of duality by definitively taking James on as her long term lover!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BTW:

Minor biology error.

Jen would have known she wasn't pregnant when she started menstruation. Our hero should have had more warning

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks! I like your style, and not just your writing style. 5 stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jen is a great character, and it is a superb story that is very well told! Would love to see a second part, where she drops all pretense and inhibitions with her growing lust for James, and going on to become his mistress and lover.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the very best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES