All Comments on 'A Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 03'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Way to long a chapter

This could have been better if it was in 2 or 3 parts rather than one. Anything longer than 2 pages begins to drag on the reader. In the future please try to get the story or chapter into 2 or 3 pages.

Having said that, I hope chapters 4 and 5 are not so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it

Thanks for writing it. I loved the debasement of Kerri.

steph2004stersteph2004sterover 10 years ago
echo the love

Yes, totally love your writing and the story and totally disagree with the request for shorter chapters. Your chapters are perfect, worth at least 3 cums per chapter.

jleetechiejleetechieover 10 years ago
not following

First, yes, I enjoy your tale. Why is Sally forcing Kerri to call her Master? At some point, Kerri needs a collar.

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago
Concerning long chapters...

*just grins*

would you shorten a good book because you think it's dragging? would you cut out parts just to make it an easier read for you? Come on.... if a story is good, who cares if it's more than two pages.

that being said.... i have really enjoyed this chapter and look forward to reading the next chapter. though i must admit, i'm curious to find out what happened with Sky's part in the story? Waiting to see if He'll reign the students in and take back control. Thoroughly enjoying the story. Keep up the great writing.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 10 years ago
yes and no

yes, dawn is a great writer. no to shorter chapters. yes, where is Sky. no to more of this rather impossible interaction with her students.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 03: Thought for certain Kerri holes would all be used at once

With such a horny group how is that Kerri wasn't on her back with a stiff cock in her cunt and another in her ass while one of the girl students rode Kerri's face. Would also love to see Kerri squirt her cunt juice as her students lick furiously to drink it all down. How many student faces can lick Kerri's cunt at the same time? How wide can Kerri spread her legs? One of these boys should have a huge purple mushroom cock head that spreads Kerri's mouth to the limit to get into her throat. Then his cock should bulge her throat as it slides down and up and out again as Kerri gags and strings of her spit trail down her chin. Yummy.

Pat2610Pat2610almost 3 years ago

Would love to be blackmailed by another woman

kbone1kbone17 months ago

Golden Lochs? a loch is a lake in Scotland

I think the word you are looking for is Locks

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is GREAT! Sally has got the mind of the BDSM intelligence. Lori has lesbian tendencies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous