A Professor's Desire

Story Info
Daniel's student intrigues him.
2.9k words
4.38
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel, one of the prestigious University of Rodham professors, stood proudly behind the podium in front of his eager students, ready to share another enlightening lesson about the human psyche. He is a tall, muscular and handsome black man. He dresses smartly and gives off an intelligent yet seductive aura. As he scanned the crowd, his gaze settled on Elena - she radiated intelligence and enthusiasm, qualities he admired greatly, she had big curly dark hair, golden brown skin and beautiful almond brown eyes. Daniel even noticed her curves and lovely tits. Intrigued by her curiosity and eagerness to learn, Daniel found himself drawn towards her more than ever before. Their connection transcended beyond the classroom - there was something undeniably magnetic between them both, at least that is his hope.

As Daniel would patiently answer questions from students after each session, he couldn't help but observe how easily Elena grasped complex concepts, absorbing new ideas like a sponge. The way her bright brown eyes sparkled when they shared insights further fueled his desires; he wanted nothing more than to explore these depths even deeper.

One night, Daniel is going through social media and he discovers Elena's profile. She has a link in her bio and his curiosity leads him to a page he would never expect.

The words "Luna" and "Adult Film Star" catch his eye immediately - it can't be right! But as he scrolls down, confirming what seemed impossible just moments ago, reality sets in. Daniel feels betrayed yet strangely aroused by this unexpected discovery; his fascination with Elena only grows stronger now that he knows her true profession. It wasn't just about intellectual pursuits anymore; now he craved a physical connection too.

"Elena," Daniel spoke softly. His voice sounded strained but calm. There was no point in being upset, he reminded himself, because this discovery ultimately turned him on. He starts going through "Luna's" videos and he gets hard almost instantly. She has such amazing tits and he is definitely getting hard! He watches a couple more videos until he finds one that he likes: Luna strips and masturbates while teasing a guy with her large titties and plump ass. Her soft sensual moans send shivers up his spine and his dick stiffens once again. He quickly undresses and gets in bed, ready to masturbate while watching Elena take dick that's smaller than his own. He sees an innocent college freshman that he could mold into his obedient slave.

His mind drifts as he fantasizes about making Elena bend over the desk and spank her firm butt until it glows red. He imagines placing her over his knee, telling her how bad of a girl she is, then restraining her hands and taking her with all of his might. For some reason, Daniel felt compelled to discipline her, punish her. The idea aroused him immensely, especially since he got a sense of power over someone else who he knew nothing about. He envisioned ordering her to kneel in front of him and pleasuring him with her mouth until he came in her mouth. Then he wants to show her how a real master treats a slut, shoving his cock down her throat and dominating her like the porn star she is. Finally, he'd fuck her till he came all over her face, make sure she saw every last drop dripping down onto her pretty cheeks. Daniel finishes and slides under the sheets, satisfied with the new fantasy he made for himself. He has always been turned on by dominating women and now his fantasies finally have a basis in reality. His cock begins to throb as he thinks about fucking his cute college student.

A few weeks go by and Daniel can't stop cumming to Elena's videos, replaying the same clips over and over again. The videos are extremely arousing, but they're not enough. Daniel can't sleep, his dick constantly erect and throbbing with desire. He needs to find a way to contact his student's alter ego. He can play it off like he is an eager fan that wants to fuck, a fan that can pay her. He begins checking her site for contact and emails her, using a different email address and name, Mike. After a couple days, Daniel gets a reply back from Luna:

"You must really want me."

She continued, "Look, I'll tell you what. Meet me here tonight at 8pm? I'm very discreet so we won't need anyone to know. We can get dinner first, talk about things if you'd like."

Daniel replied, "That sounds perfect, my treat of course."

He walks to the location which turned out to be the local Italian restaurant. He's early, giving himself time to check the space. Daniel enters the restaurant. To his surprise, there she is sitting alone at a table near the back, looking even sexier than he imagined, she's in a sexy red dress with her curls pinned up, her cleavage was out and the dress hugged her curves graciously. As he approaches, Elena turns her attention towards him and looks surprised. "Professor Daniel?, are you meeting someone for dinner here too?" she says, aware of how she's dressed in front of her Professor. Daniel blushes and takes a deep breath. "Actually, yes, um you can call me Mike," he said. Elena's eyebrows furrowed. "Mike?", she asked, realizing that he's the man she agreed to meet for money.

"Oh my God, I never thought anyone would find out", she begins to get up from the table and looks for the exit. Daniel grabs her arm and directs her to sit back down. "Hey, I mean no harm, no will find out once you do as I say. Got it?", Daniel continues to hold her arm tightly as he looks her straight in the eyes, trying to project confidence and dominance.

"I understand. Look, why don't we order some food and talk? I just can't believe my Professor found my videos", she sighs, seeming disappointed. Daniel stands up and helps her into a chair and orders some wine for them. Elena looks nervous and is unsure of what to say next. Daniel breaks the silence, "I know what you're thinking. You want to know why your Professor is here on a date with you. Well you spoke to a man named Mike, he offered to pay and you agreed to give him some pussy. I was posing as Mike. I have been attracted to you for a while now in my lectures and was surprised when I found your porn. You should protect your social media more. You were quite good, I was impressed. After reading the message you sent Mike, it sounded like you're eager to be dominated. Am I right?"

Elena was caught off guard, she had no clue Daniel would be so into this. However, her arousal was palpable as she tries to figure out a way to get out of this mess without lying. Daniel smirks, revealing his sharp white teeth and begins rubbing her leg underneath the table.

Elena replies nervously, "Yes, but I'm still so surprised you're supposed to be Mike, so...what are your plans with me?".

Daniel says with a serious yet deviant face, "My plan is to take you home and play with you. Spank your ass a little bit and fuck you. That's it. I want to play with you, my little pet, all you have to do is accept my offer. My goal is to dominate, you see. Do you think you're strong enough to resist me? I really hope not." he leans forward and places his hand on Elena's leg, feeling her shaking. He asks again, "Are you interested in becoming my pet? Let me control your body and do whatever I want with it?"

He senses Elena's vulnerability, and says "Just say the word and I'll turn you into my sweet little pet". He runs his finger up her leg, closer to her crotch. A sudden surge of excitement pulses through her body, involuntarily her knees tremble slightly as her breathing quickens. "You can trust me, Elena. Will you become my slave?" He puts his hand on her thigh, close to her moist slit.

Elena swallows hard and hesitates for a moment. Daniel quickly moves his hand and leans back in his seat, "well if you don't, I'll have to report your profile to the school. Shame, your grades are great. They will suspend you for posting porn."

Her heart pounding, "okay, yes...", she whispers.

With an intense smile across his face, "Okay, you've made your decision. Good girl, follow me", he states matter-of-factly. "But first let me make this clear: If you try anything funny, you will be punished. I will not hesitate to rip off your clothes and bend you over the table right here and force myself inside you. Now are we clear?" he speaks sternly, maintaining a firm grip on her arm.

She quickly nods and smiles at Daniel. He smiles back, as he pats her on the shoulder, and she follows him to the parking lot.

The two walk silently until they reach Daniel's car. He unlocks the door and motions for Elena to enter. "Get in", he commands. Elena does as she is told, she feels herself getting more turned on by the minute. As she buckles up, he sits in the driver's seat and reaches for the gear shift, starting the car and shifting into drive. Elena shifts uncomfortably, trying not to look too turned on by his driving skills.

They arrive at his apartment. Daniel opens the passenger side door and pulls her out. As she's walking, he whispers in her ear, "Don't worry sweetie, it will be fun. You'll love it". She tries to maintain composure as she walks up to his apartment door, unsure of what to expect. Once they reach the door, Daniel swings it open, leading her into the living room. It's a nice quaint apartment, looks pretty modern and clean. Elena pretty much expected that of Daniel, smart and simple. Daniel gestures for her to sit on his black couch, as he locks the door behind him.

Elena feels uneasy, scared, excited and turned on all at the same time. She hears him in the kitchen, opening cabinets and the fridge. She's eager to know what will happen next.

Daniel walks into the living room, removes his shoes and greets Elena. "Would you like some wine? Or water?"

"Water would be fine", she responds, shaking nervously as she remains seated.

Daniel walks to the countertop and opens a bottle of water and hands it to her. She decides to let go and see where the night takes her, "so you've seen all my videos right?"

Daniel feigns innocence. "What makes you ask that?"

"I mean, it's obvious. You've watched all of them.", she smiles and begins playing with the hem of her dress.

Daniel pauses for a second before answering, "Hmmm, yeah you're right. But why do you think that is?"

"I see it in your eyes. You like to see me get fucked, you stop the video and begin stroking your cock, imagining it's you taking action."

Daniel looks amused and takes another sip of water. "Wow, you're a smart girl, aren't you? And yes, I do enjoy watching you, but let me ask you something. Do you usually meet men online for money? Why do this when you have a bright future ahead of you?"

Elena replies, "yes, I do occasionally meet men for money. I need it, so why not?"

"Where do you meet them?"

"At a bar. Or a restaurant like tonight."

Daniel sits down on the couch next to Elena, making sure his knee brushes against hers, causing her to wince. "Where exactly?", he asks curiously.

Elena blushes, "usually in the downtown area."

"Interesting. So how old are you, again, you're a junior right?", he asks with interest.

"I'm 21, almost 22."

"Is that all?"

"Yes, that's it."

"I'm 34, so what made you decide to start doing porn?", Daniel asks.

"It started as a dare, I guess. I always thought that girls who did porn were cool, but never tried to imagine myself being one. One night after partying, I went home with a friend of mine and his roommate called himself a producer. We had a threesome and we took a bunch of photos. The next week I was contacted by the studio, given a new face and trained to be a pro. A few weeks later I was shooting my first scene. The rest is history," she explains, smiling coyly at Daniel.

Daniel nods, "you sound like a real badass, Elle". His voice changes tone, and becomes more serious. He starts running his fingers along her legs. He reaches the edge of her short red dress, and slowly slides his hand up her thigh. Elena shivers and squirms uncomfortably under his touch.

"You were always so sexy walking into my lectures, little did I know you were getting fucked like a little slut. I thought you were innocent, but clearly you aren't."

Daniel whispers. With a mischievous smile, he kisses her neck. "I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson." He slowly runs his fingers along her slit, inches away from touching her wetness.

Elena is visibly aroused by his proximity. Unable to resist any longer, she lets out a soft moan and tilts her head back towards Daniel. Her tongue slides into her mouth and she bites her lower lip as she begins caressing Daniel's hair. Daniel slowly inserts one finger into her, teasing her clit with each motion.

"How does it feel? Tell me how you like it", he whispers seductively into her ear. Elena moans louder, grabbing his arms, pushing herself onto his finger, grinding harder and faster against his palm. "Do you like it when I tease you like this?"

Elena shakes her head vigorously, "yes...fuck, yes!".

"Tell me what you want, slut."

"Fuck me, please", she begs, feeling helpless. "Please fuck me! Fuck me!"

Daniel chuckles, feeling her desperation. He starts rubbing her clit, alternating between fast and slow strokes. She reaches her climax shortly thereafter, flooding Daniel's hand with her juices.

Daniel gets up from the couch and stands over Elena, who is still trembling uncontrollably from her climax. "That was good work, sweetheart", he compliments.

He pulls his dick out of his pants, and grabs her hand. He guides her hand onto his erection, and she instinctively wraps her hand around it. "Fuck, your dick is so big, I've done some with big black dicks before but you're at the near top of my list.", she tries to hold the whole thing in her hand but her fingers can't even wrap around it.

"Shh, put it in your mouth, you slut. Be a good pet and take this dick."

Elena obeys, taking the head of his dick in her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. She savors his amazing dick, almost as though she is worshiping it. Daniel watches intently, squeezing his balls. "Take more, whore!", he demands as he pushes his dick further into her mouth. Elena is thoroughly enjoying this treatment, a tear rolling down her face from gagging.

Daniel squeezes his shaft, and tells her to keep sucking. He holds her head firmly in place while pumping his hips up and down, slowly increasing his pace. He watches Elena suck his dick as she teases the underside of his dick with her tongue, lapping up his pre-cum. With his free hand, he rubs her ass cheeks, spreading her butt cheeks wide open. His breathing quickens as he realizes how wet her tight hole is.

"You're ready for my big dick, aren't you, bitch?"

Elena nods, her pretty brown eyes wide open, unable to form words due to the amount of pleasure coursing through her body.

"Good girl. Now lie down on the floor."

Without hesitation, she lies down on the carpeted floor and spreads her legs apart. Daniel quickly bends down and aligns himself against her wet pussy. "C'mon, guide me in." he says. She takes his dick and guides him, moaning loudly, her whole body shivering from the immense pleasure.

Daniel goes slow at first and then pounds into her with quick and forceful thrusts. After a few minutes, he stops moving, holding himself deep inside her, he can't cum yet. "Oh my god, this is incredible", he breathes.

Elena grunts and moans quietly, experiencing an intense orgasm.

Daniel begins fucking her harder, slamming into her with full force. She grabs the coffee table legs, screaming and moaning uncontrollably.

Daniel comes all the way out and thrusts his way inside her over and over, sending Elena off the edge. He lifts her up and slaps her tits.

"Take it, slut! Take it! Come for me, Elle!", he yells. She screams and orgasms again. He continues slamming his dick into her tight cunt. She squeezes her thighs tightly together and releases a loud scream as she reaches yet another climax.

After several minutes, he slams his dick into her once again, emptying his cum inside her as he yells, "ahhh!".

They lie on the floor for several minutes, catching their breath. He rolls over on top of Elena, kissing her deeply. "Well now, what should we do with such a naughty little girl?" he says playfully.

She responds, "well, can we go to bed? Maybe a shower first?"

"Let's go," he agrees, pulling her into a standing position and leading her to his bedroom. He closes the door behind him and he turns on the shower while Elena grabs a towel. They make out for a bit, but nothing more happens that night. They sleep peacefully, satisfied with their night's activities.