A Project for Bethany Ch. 06

Story Info
Bethany teases Matthew for the camera, and for herself.
8.2k words
4.81
21k
33

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew woke the morning after his collaring feeling both drained and refreshed. The long tease of the previous day was broken by the shuddering full body orgasm he had at Bethany's hands before bedtime. He remembered the way his first spurts of cum reached his nipples followed by the rest of his cum being milked onto his stomach. Bethany scooped up the fresh cum on her perfectly manicured fingertips and fed every drop to Matthew. When she was finished she softly kissed the head of his cock and then French kissed his mouth deeply.

"Good night Matthew, my slutty subbie boy," Bethany had whispered after breaking off the kiss.

"Good night, Miss Bethany," Matthew whispered in reply as she glided silently from the room.

Matthew slipped from bed ready to start his day, as usual, with a naked workout. He noticed that his chastity cage was not waiting for him on his desk. Neither was it on the bathroom vanity. What he did find was the black anal plug, larger than the two training plugs he had been practicing with since Bethany first introduced him to them.

The black plug was five inches long, its end was as large as a golf ball and it had a shaft below that an inch thick down to the wide flange that kept it from slipping fully inside. He had worn this plug before. He knew from the few times he had been given it to wear that it had a noticeable weight and that the thickness of the shaft kept him feeling opened and filled while it was inside.

Beside the plug on the vanity counter was a note in the girlish handwriting that Bethany used for such things.

"Good morning slut boy, wear this for your workout and for an hour later in the day. No cage today, and no playing with my cock. Mistress Bethany"

That morning message set the tone for their new routine. Most days there was a plug waiting for Matthew, with instructions on when to wear it. Sometimes it was the heavy black plug. Some days it was a heavy string of anal beads, five of them, each an inch thick and the whole string nine inches long. Matthew moaned, his cock dripping heavily, each time he slowly inserted the beads one by one and felt their deep penetration.

A Bethany also added a new plug to the available choices. Irregularly shaped, it was designed to rest against Matthew's prostate and stimulate it with every movement. The second time he wore that plug, Bethany demonstrated that it was also a remote-controlled vibrator.

That lesson was provided as Bethany watched Matthew focus on a yoga routine after his workout with the free weights. Waiting until Matthew was in a forward lunge position with arms raised in a warrior pose, Bethany started the vibrator and slowly turned up its intensity as Matthew struggled to maintain his composure and the pose. Matthew's unrestrained cock went from a mostly flaccid state as his mind, which had been distracted by yoga routine, to a solid throbbing pole by the time he lowered himself to the mat. Of the three plugs, it was the prostate massager that Matthew most looked forward to finding waiting for him in the morning. It meant that Bethany was already thinking about playing with him that day, even if it might only be remotely with her phone app.

The new routine with anal plugs was one evolving aspect of play between Bethany and Matthew. Bethany continued her busy schedule of online play with her select and generous clients. Occasionally, she brought Matthew into her bedroom to be her supporting cast playmate, and at other times she was visited by Rick or another stunt cock. Sometimes the visiting play partner was a woman.

Matthew took all of this in stride. He was familiar with the scope and variety of Bethany's work from the months prior to his collaring. The difference now was that Bethany often kept him busy in the apartment, even when her guests were coming through. Some, she paused to introduce Matthew or let them greet him if they had previously met. Others simply joined her in walking past Matthew working on a task he had been given or while he was working out.

Within the first few weeks following their collaring ceremony, Bethany continued to exercise her authority to administer maintenance spankings with the same regularity. She took care to ensure that there was no change in the range or intensity of her domination over Matthew. But her control of his schedule and his orgasms subtly changed.

The planned series of teasing videos with Matthew as her submissive needed to be worked into Bethany's schedule and her other appointments arranged to fit. Sometimes she planned a full day during which she would perform a video sequence with a horny, hard, and dripping Matthew as her principal prop. At other times, a video could be built up from a series of brief teases that she fit in over one or two days. The video footage from these sessions then had to be edited into the finished product, a task that kept Bethany busy in her room for many hours.

Matthew knew Bethany's schedule which she shared on their network. But it was the way his readiness for the taping sessions was managed that kept him fully informed. On a day before a teasing video session, Bethany would keep Matthew caged and horny, his cock fully under her control and caged overnight as well to prevent unauthorized actions. This way she ensured a ready and wanting slut at her hands for whatever scenario she had decided to play out. If she had decided on roles for them during a session, Matthew would have his instructions on what to wear and how to act in the scene opening.

On days with no video sessions planned, Matthew's cock was free. This made it available for Bethany to hold and stroke and tease whenever she took a break from her room and wanted a brief distraction.

Matthew wasn't certain which types of days, caged or uncaged, left him hornier and wanting more. In either case, his orgasms were at Bethany's command. Sometimes she milked him to completion during a video session, and other times she ruined his orgasm or relocked his cage without allowing him to cum. Other days, she was in the mood to take Matthew wherever she found him in the apartment, to ride his cock or tongue, and then decide if a milking was deserved. Occasionally when Bethany was playing with Rick or another stunt cock, she might send the video and audio feed to Matthew's room, having given him permission to stroke and play and cum as often as he wanted while he watched his Mistress ride a thick cock. And every time Matthew came, he consumed the product, whether it was from Bethany's hand or his own, or lapping it off whatever part of Bethany's body he had been permitted to cover with his cum.

After another long day of teasing without relief and another night listening to Bethany entertain Rick for one of her remote clients, Matthew woke slowly, aware of two sensations. The first was the feel of the narrow leather band of Bethany's collar around his neck. The other was the straining hardness of his morning erection, demanding attention he could not give it. Under instructions from Bethany not to masturbate before their next session for her teasing video series, Matthew knew it was going to be a hard day, and he fully intended that implied pun.

Reaching up to his neck, Matthew stroked the smooth leather of the collar with his fingertips. The feel of the collar and its symbolism of his submission to Bethany was a comforting reminder that his sexual frustration would be rewarded by an amazing orgasm when she decided the time was right.

Groaning softly as he rolled out of bed, Matthew's mind flashed back to the previous evening. After a day of on and off teasing by Bethany to keep him primed for her next video, he had spent the night laying in bed listening while Bethany entertained Rick in her bedroom. With his cock dripping steadily each time he heard Bethany moan in orgasm, Matthew wiped up the drippings to bring to his lips as he imagined Bethany feeding them to him.

Naked except for his collar and carrying the towels he would use during his workout, Matthew walked into the living room. He could smell the coffee that indicated Bethany was already awake and about. He noticed that some of the weights that Bethany normally used were subtly out of position and made a mental note to tidy those up when he was done his own exercises. Looking over to the stationary bicycle, he saw her towel hanging from one handlebar.

Matthew smiled as he imagined Bethany pumping away on the bike, her Lycra bodysuit wet with the exertions of her workout. That thought was enough to bring his cock to full hardness and he followed its bobbing head toward the low weight bench and pulled it into position for his dumbbell exercises. Matthew placed the weights he planned to use on either side of the bench, spread one towel on the leather surface, and sat on the end of the bench in readiness.

"Good morning, Matty," Bethany's sing-song greeting came as she walked into the living room.

"Good morning, Miss Bethany," Matthew replied.

Matthew was so used to being naked around the apartment that it was his normal condition around Bethany. He looked up as Bethany approached, his cock surging upright in its own salute to his Mistress. As much as Matthew loved the skill with which Bethany used her makeup and hairstyling to accentuate the roles she played, he was always mesmerized by the beauty of her untouched skin and facial features.

Bethany wore a short dressing gown of black silk with bold white flowers on the fabric panels. The cloth belt was loosely tight at her waist, but not tightly enough to prevent the sides of the gown from separating to display a three-inch wide strip of exposed skin from neck to crotch. Fresh from her shower, Bethany had a pink towel wrapped turban-style around her head to hold up and cover her hair.

Smiling mischievously, Bethany placed on hand one Matthew's chest and pushed him back to lay flat on the weight bench. Stepping forward and straddling his hips over the bench, Bethany lowered herself until her pussy held Matthew's hard cock tight to his stomach leaving the head exposed.

"Mmmm, so hard, Matty, is that for me," she asked with a grin as she wiggled her hips.

"Yes, Miss Bethany, if you want it," Matthew said softly as he fought to keep control and to not simply drift off into subspace at her overwhelming presence and the gentle way she took control.

Bethany smiled and tickled the head of Matthew's cock with one fingertip.

"I do want it, Matty, I want it hard and needy and dripping for me until we play later. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, ma'am," Matthew whispered.

"Good boy," Bethany said cheerily as she wiggled her hips and settled lower as her pussy spread to enclose the bottom side of Matthew's cock.

Matthew moaned as he felt his cock twitch against Bethany's warm pussy.

"Did Matty enjoy listening to me play with Rick last night?"

"Yes, Miss Bethany, very much," Matthew groaned as so many images that his mind had created to go with those sounds returned unbidden.

Bethany smiled and gently rocked her hips, a motion she continued in a slow rhythm as she spoke.

"I am so glad that you were able to listen and enjoy it while we played. I lost a silly bet with Zoe and my payment was to let Rick fill all my holes last night. My client who booked the live session we were doing got a bit of a bonus when he watched me enjoy Rick's big cock deep in my throat, filling my pussy, and then cumming in my ass. Each time I came, I thought of poor Matty, hard and dripping but having to save his cum for later. I was going to come and see you after Rick left and let you lick me to one more orgasm, but I thought that might be a bit too much for you."

"Thank you, Mistress," Matthew groaned, though he wasn't sure he could say which part he was thankful for.

"Oh, you're welcome, Matty, it's my pleasure," Bethany continued as she rocked slowly.

Reaching into the pocket of her dressing gown, Bethany brought out a fingertip vibrator. Slipping it over one fingertip, she turned it on and slide it down her body to massage and tease her clit an inch away from Matthew's straining cock.

"I love feeling Rick's eight-inch cock filling me. I know it's exactly eight inches because I had to measure it on camera for the client. Did I tell you I can deep throat it now? And once he's made me cum a few times, I can slide it right to the balls in my ass too. Maybe I'll let you watch next time. Would Matty like that?"

"Yes, please," Matthew moaned, ready to agree to anything Bethany suggested.

"That would be so much fun," Bethany continued as she stroked her clit with the vibrator, "I would have you kneel beside me when I sucked his big cock and then I could give you a nice big kiss with your cute lips so close to mine. And I'd have you lay on the bed and I could put one knee on either side of your head and let you watch from below as he fucks me so deeply. His big cock leaves my pussy aching and sore, but you could kiss it better for me while he gets ready to fuck my ass. Maybe I'd let you suck my clit while he fucks my ass, that would probably really help with my orgasm and the contractions will help my ass milk the cum from his big balls. It would be like your mouth was making Rick cum for me. Would you do that for me, Matty?"

"Yes Miss Bethany," Matthew said in a soft voice from somewhere in subspace as a tremble of sexual urgency ran through his body.

"Oh!" Bethany exclaimed as she straightened her legs to a standing position and stepped back from Matthew's throbbing cock.

"That was close," she giggled, "we don't want to ruin things by making you cum off camera, do we?"

"No, ma'am," Matthew groaned as he strained to regain control.

Flushed with the nearness of her own delayed orgasm, Bethany smiled down at Matthew. Reaching out with one hand, she scooped some of the puddle of precum from his stomach and carried the drippings to Matthew's mouth. Matthew obediently opened his mouth to suck Bethany's fingers clean. As frustrated as he was by the teasing, he relished the opportunity to lick and suck Bethany's fingertips.

"Good boys always clean up their messes," Bethany said as she drew her fingers from Matthew's mouth.

Smiling, Bethany leaned over Matthew. Placing her hand on his chest, she bent low at the waist and brought her lips to his. With a soft sensuous kiss, Bethany ran the tip of her tongue around Matthew's open lips before she pulled back.

"And I do love a good boy who so eagerly licks up his drippings."

"Thank you, Miss Bethany," Matthew murmured, still in the edges of subspace from the feel of Bethany's teasing pussy against his cock.

"You're welcome, Matty," Bethany said as she swung one leg over Matthew on the bench. This time, she faced Matthew's feet and lowered her body over his.

Matthew moaned softly as he watched Bethany's smooth pussy open as it came down to meet his lips. He felt Bethany's weight on his chest and the warmth of her breath on his cock drew forth a deep moan as his mouth was covered with her sweet pussy.

Without hesitation, Matthew kissed and licked Bethany's pussy lips. His tongue slid deep inside her sweet center and he reached downwards with his tongue to lap at her clit as it rubbed his lower lip.

In a smooth motion, Bethany adjusted her position and sat up over Matthew's face. Her hands gripped the edges of the weight bench and her legs trembled as she held herself in place and rotated her body upward.

Matthew licked again, feeling the shift of Bethany's body change where his lapping tongue touched her. Trained by Bethany to kiss the jeweled anal plug she often wore, and to apply the same worshipful kissing and licking when the plug wasn't in her bottom, Matthew kissed and teased with the tip of his tongue. The contact was momentary as Bethany rose to a standing position over Mathew and stepped back to stand at the end of the bench where his head rested.

"Mmmm, such an obedient boy, Matty," Bethany said cheerily, "and now you can let your slutty mind enjoy the fact that your lips have been all the places I enjoyed Rick's big cock last night."

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew said softly, "thank you, Miss Bethany."

"You're welcome, sweetie," Bethany said with a laugh, "enjoy your workout, and don't wash that cock too vigorously when you hit the showers, or it might explode."

"No ma'am," Matthew replied as his mind was redirected to the state of his straining and unrelieved cock.

"And the coffee's ready," Bethany quipped the obvious as she disappeared around the corner toward her bedroom.

Matthew reached for the dumbbells to continue his workout. His mind fought to concentrate on routine and form against the memories of the feel of Bethany's pussy against his cock and the touch of his lips on her skin. The latter brought beckoned the mental image of Rick's thick cock in each of Bethany's sexy orifices. Struggling to finish his workout, the result of Bethany's teasing was a rock-hard cock that no matter how he exercised and strained would not diminish.

Replacing the weights and bench at the end of his workout, Matthew went down the row of exercise equipment from the weight machine to Bethany's stationary bicycle wiping everything down and tidying up. As he wiped down the bike his mind recalled the time Bethany accused him of kinky intentions when she walked in on him wiping the seat. Knowing the intimate feel of Bethany's pussy, Matthew couldn't help but notice his erection as he felt the leather cover and imagined the way Bethany's Lycra-clad pussy rode it when she cycled.

Horny and frustrated to distraction, Matthew finished his morning routine with a quick cool shower and returned to the kitchen to grab a coffee. Still nude except for the narrow leather collar that signified his submission to Bethany, he headed for his bedroom to check emails and to try and distract his mind with the ongoing job search and another resume review.

Matthew was focused on his screen an hour later when Bethany slipped into his bedroom. He didn't even realize she was there until she was standing behind him and her hands gently gripped his shoulders. Massaging gently, she spoke in her clear soft voice.

"You're so tense Matty, you must be working on something important."

"Editing my resume again, Miss Bethany," Matthew explained as he tried to ignore the ways his body was already reacting to her presence and touch, "I need to find something soon or I won't be able to pay you my share of the rent."

"Well," Bethany laughed, "I know it won't slow down your search for a job, but I do have good news. I was just looking at the response to our first videos and it's very good. Let's just say that your rent is covered for the next few months and I transferred your share of the profits into your bank account."

"That's great," Matthew replied with relief in his voice, "thank you so much, Miss Bethany."

Bethany's hands slid down Matthew's chest until her fingertips were teasing his already hard nipples. Placing her mouth beside his right ear, Bethany ran the tip of her tongue around the edge of Matthew's ear lobe before whispering.

"No need to thank me, slut boy, I will make you work for every dollar, and I think we'll both enjoy it."

"Yes, ma'am," Matthew gasped as he squirmed under Bethany's practiced teasing of his nipples.

"Speaking of which, we do have some unfinished business to continue this afternoon. I've penciled you in for 2 p.m., if you're free, that is?"

Knowing the entirely rhetorical nature of Bethany's question about his availability, Matthew replied softly.

"I am available for you, Mistress."

"Good boy," Bethany said as she stepped back and moved toward the door.

Turning to watch as Bethany left the room, Matthew was finally able to see her. Bethany was dressed in loose white silk basketball shorts and a matching tank top that enticed as it tried and failed to cover her rounded breasts. Below the shorts, she wore a pair of white sport socks that reached a point just over each knee. She stopped at the bedroom door to look back and did a quick twirl on one tiptoe when she saw Matthew watching.