A Project for Bethany Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like?" she asked, "my last client is a bit of a basketball fan and likes me to wear this while I straddle a vibrator he controls. He tips depending on how far I get reading a sports column he sends me while he sees if he can make me cum. I didn't get very far today because it reminded me of sliding on your cock this morning."

"It looks very sexy, Miss Bethany," Matthew said, "I am sorry I caused you to get a lower tip than you might have."

"Oh no worries Matty, the faster I cum for him the bigger the tip. You see, he thinks it's all him. So, he gets a little extra ego boost and I get a little extra bonus. I guess I should be thanking you."

"You're welcome, Mistress," Matthew blurted as Bethany disappeared into the hall with a laugh.

Alone again, Matthew checked the time and noted that he had time for a light lunch and another hour to work before it would be time to get ready for Bethany.

Entering the bathroom to freshen up before joining Bethany, Matthew found the heavy black anal plug sitting on the vanity waiting for him. Following his routine to cleanse himself inside and out, he picked up the plug and felt its thickness and weight. Taking the lube from its usual place in a drawer beside the sink, Matthew placed the plug on the edge of the tub, lubricated the plug and his asshole, and then straddled the tub wall.

Matthew moaned softly as the tip of the plug met his anus. Biting his bottom lip gently he continued to lower his body over the plug, feeling its demanding presence slowly start to force its way into his body as he let gravity do the work. As the thickest part of the plug stretched his hole open, Matthew's mouth opened wide in a quiet gasp. His knees trembled as his cheeks contacted the cool surface of the tub wall and his asshole closed to grip the slightly narrower bottom of the plug's shaft before the flanged base.

Holding himself still, eyes closed, Matthew adjusted to the feel of the plug. It was an exercise in steadying himself and accepting the plug's thickness and bulk that he went through each time it was chosen by Bethany.

Matthew opened his eyes and looked down to see his throbbing cock at full erection. The mixed messaging in his brain interpreted the invasion of his ass by the heavy plug as one act of submission to Bethany. She desired it, so he did as she desired to please her. And more and more he had to admit that he loved the feeling of being filled that way. He also knew that his cock was responding to the awareness that he was about to submit to her again, to continue a teasing session that had begun the previous day and was not yet concluded. The anticipation of Bethany's hands stroking his cock again, and the possibility of an orgasm induced by those hands, ensured that the head of his cock was already soaked with dripping precum. Instinctively, Matthew wiped the precum from the head of his cock and sucked his fingertips.

Exactly at 2 p.m., Matthew knocked softly on Bethany's bedroom door and entered at her invitation. The room was brightly illuminated by the panels of LEDs Bethany used for video sessions. Set near the ceiling along the walls, she could adjust which panels were on and their brightness to achieve the lighting she desired. Naked, collared and plugged, and firmly erect, Matthew closed the door behind himself and moved toward the bed where Bethany waited.

A stickler for continuity when the videos were split over two or more sessions, Bethany was dressed identically to the previous day's session. She wore a strapless black leather minidress. The cups of the bodice, just high enough to hide her nipples from view, hugged her breasts tightly enough that they heaved slightly when she breathed deeply. The dress was tight from bodice to hips, held firmly but comfortably by the elastic lace panels that made up the back, and the skirt of the dress flared widely at her hips ensuring her legs were not constrained as she moved.

Bethany's makeup was perfect for a night out at the clubs. Bright red lips, beautifully defined cheekbones and eyebrows, deep smoky eye shadow with a hint of dark blue color, all to give her viewers a focal point for when she was speaking to them through the camera lens. Sitting cross-legged near the far side of the mattress, halfway between head and foot, Bethany patted the mattress in front of her, indicating that Matthew should assume the same position he was in when they last paused.

Matthew crawled on top of the king-size mattress and lay on his back in front of Bethany, arms out to his sides and legs spread. Bethany placed one hand on Matthew's stomach as he settled into place. With a mischievous smile, her other hand slid up his thigh until her fingertips found and pressed on the base of the plug. She giggled when Matthew gasped at the shifting plug in his ass. Pulling her hand back, she poked at his throbbing cock.

"Is that all for me," she asked playfully.

"If Miss Bethany would like it," Matthew replied softly, his mind already sliding into the warm first layers of subspace as he surrendered to her presence.

"I just might," Bethany said as she gently squeezed Matthew's cock, "but first, we have work to do."

Switching gears, Bethany was all business as she remotely adjusted camera angles and lighting, checking the views on the screens over her desk. Satisfied, she put down the control tablet and returned her attention to Matthew.

"Now, where were we ..." she mused.

Smiling, Bethany picked up a pair of tweezer-style nipple clamps. Reaching for Matthew's nipples, one at a time she tweaked them to hardness then applied the clamps at their base leaving the tips of each nipple exposed for an occasional teasing fingertip to stroke.

Next, Bethany took up a length of thick emerald-blue para-cord. Working with practiced hands, she bound Matthew's cock with a series of wraps around the base of his cock and balls and finished with a few wrappings of his scrotum to squeeze his balls into a snug and clearly separated package. With a quick check of her tablet to see how the rope-work had looked before, she was satisfied and then lightly scratched Matthew's smooth balls as she turned back to look down at her willing sub.

"Ready Matty?"

"Yes, ma'am," Matthew moaned softly.

"Good boy," Bethany said as she touched a finger to Matthew's lips, "quiet now, except for those sounds you just can't help."

Bethany picked up a small squeeze bottle and dribbled clear slippery lube onto the head of Matthew's cock. Wrapping one hand around the shaft, with her other hand she placed each fingertip around the edge of the head and gently teased with a screwing motion until she felt a shiver run through Matthew's body. Looking up to the camera she smiled and began speaking.

"This is now our second day and poor Matty hasn't been allowed to cum yet. He even got to listen to me get fucked very satisfyingly last night, which I deserved after getting so horny from teasing my boy here. But Matty has had to wait. Maybe today he will get to cum, if he's a good boy."

Bethany slowly stroked Matthew's shaft then held it still again. With one manicured fingernail she tickled his urethral opening and spread the leaking precum over the tip of his cock with her fingertip.

"I want to thank every who joined the new subscription list and watched our first few videos. Your response was encouraging and that's why we've prepared this free session for everyone to enjoy. As always, your suggestions for new material have been welcome and I read every one of them. Also, let us know if you'd like us to play with the idea of extending your favorite video into a series, or if you want to arrange a private recording. Almost everything is possible for our generous clients."

Bethany held Matthew's cock with her right hand and softly rubbed that spot just below the head with the tip of her thumb. As Matthew's body shook from that single intimate contact, she reached up with her left hand and drew a fingertip across each of his clamped and tender nipples.

"We found the most popular video so far was the one where Grad Student Matthew had to report to TA Bethany and explain his absence from an in-class test. Having to take the test orally while his cock was being teased certainly challenged poor Matty to earn having the test set aside in his averages. It's a good thing he actually took that course a few years ago and knew the answers. Maybe the next test will be harder and my paddle will have to be used in response to wrong answers."

Matthew moaned softly at the suggestion that the student and TA scene might be replicated, with tougher quizzes and higher stakes. Bethany smiled at her audience through the camera and continued.

"As expected, the suggestions from those we can call the usual suspects included requests for scenes playing brother and sister, or step-siblings, or mother/son, aunt/nephew ... you get the drill, any relation will do to satisfy some fantasies. We might consider those, perhaps I can borrow a sweater from Matty's sister to wear, though it would be so tight on my breasts. I hope no one would mind that."

Bethany returned to slowly stroking Matthew's cock as she teased his balls with the nails of her other hand.

"There were so many other suggestions too. Lots of the titillating scenarios ... secretary and boss, boss lady and office boy ... Karen and the young man at customer service might be fun to play. Someone suggested an outdoor scene between jogger and sunbather but left the choice of roles to us, and I think we might even have to explore the suggestion to role-play as many different combinations at a wedding we can imagine. And I can imagine a lot of possibilities."

Bethany's stroking hand paused as a shiver ran through Matthew's body.

"So close, Matty," she said as she released the throbbing shaft, "but not yet."

"I know we've all been waiting to see if Matty gets to cum today. The daily poll on the website has been collecting your votes, just in case I can't decide and want to use that as the determining factor."

Bethany picked up her control tablet and quickly refreshed a browser window for her website.

"Oh, Matty, it doesn't look like today is your lucky day. The fans say no cumming today."

A deep, low groan slipped from Matthew's lips as Bethany squeezed his cock. Picking up one last prop she looked up at the camera with her signature bright smile. The chastity cage dangled from her finger as she gave her closing.

"Thanks to everyone watching and I hope to see you log in to watch our other videos. The majority of you voted for denial for Matty, so he's going into the cage as soon as we get him cleaned up. Kinky thoughts and dreams everyone."

Pausing for a moment for the final shot, Bethany exhaled and lowered the cage to the mattress. Taking up the tablet once more she turned off the cameras, dimmed the lights that were spotlighting the bed, and stretched in place to loosen up.

"There," Bethany said, still in business mode, "I'll fade that last shot to black for an ending. After I add today's clips to yesterday's, it will be a free video on the site for all members. Hopefully, it will attract a few more subscribers to the series."

Starting to stroke Matthew's cock again, Bethany smiled down at her submissive boy.

"Too bad the fans voted for no cumming. Maybe next time they make the decision you'll get to cum in my hands."

"Yes ma'am," Matthew whispered, his mind still processing the thought of another day of denial.

Bethany released the clamps from Matthew's nipples and gently massaged each nipple as the blood returned to the fleshy points. She then reached down and deftly unbound Matthew's cock, the wrapping tight enough for show but not enough to restrict blood flow.

"Go have a shower Matty, and come back to see me. Keep the plug in for now."

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew replied as he slipped off the bed to obey.

Matthew returned to knock on Bethany's bedroom door after cleaning up. Not knowing what she wanted him for during this second visit had his cock throbbing and his ass clenching on the plug in anticipation. He hoped that it wasn't simply to have his erection reduced with a cold cloth to be fitted with the chastity cage.

"Come in, Matty," Bethany's voice came through the door.

Slipping into the room, Matthew found a very changed scene. The video lighting was all turned off, as were the monitors over Bethany's desk. As Matthew's eyes adjusted to the lower light level, he saw Bethany sitting in the same position on the bed.

Having also taken the opportunity to change, Bethany had removed her make-up and her mini-dress. She wore a white lace bodysuit that covered her from neck to crotch, The three-quarter sleeves ended partway between elbow and wrist, and her hair was gathered in a loose ponytail.

"On the bed, Matty," Bethany said as she patted the mattress.

Matthew crawled onto the bed and rolled over to assume the same position he had been in during the video session.

"Good boy," Bethany said as her hands slid over his body, one teasing his nipples and the other holding and squeezing his hard cock.

"You were so hard for me today," Bethany murmured, "it's too bad the fans didn't vote to let you cum. But that's not really a surprise, their daily tally hasn't been in your favor for weeks."

Matthew moaned softly at the teasing of Bethany's hands and the thought that if she had followed the fan's responses, he would have been continuously denied.

"All those years you ignored me because I was just your little sister's friend," Bethany spoke quietly as she gently stroked Matthew's cock, "and I wanted you to be my boyfriend so badly. Since I turned 18 a few months before, I used to dream of you taking me to prom and fucking me for the first time in my prom dress. Instead, I went with Billy Hudson, and Janie and I ditched the prom and went to an after-party he didn't even know about. He was leaving town a few days later to join the army, so it wasn't like I was breaking off anything that was going to last."

Bethany stopped stroking Matthew's cock and held the head between the tips of her fingernails. Pressing inwards just hard enough to draw a soft gasp from Matthew's lips, she continued.

"After graduation, I thought maybe you'd been waiting for me to turn 18 and leave high school, and you'd make your play that summer. But no, you were just another oblivious boy. If you'd asked me to be your girlfriend, I would have sucked this pretty cock every day out of happiness. But you missed that opportunity."

Bethany smiled at her subject as she returned to gentle stroking.

"Perhaps we're both lucky in the way things turned out. Janie and I learned so much about ourselves that summer and all through college. We played with men, and women, and each other. We called our freshman year our slut year. Every time I swallowed a big load of cum from a college boy's cock I wanted it to be yours. Every time I let a boy cum on my face or my tits I wanted it to be your cum. And the first time Janie licked a fresh load of cum from my pussy when we had a threesome, I so wanted it to be your cum, and your tongue."

Matthew gasped again at the latter admission, causing a laugh from Bethany.

"You never knew, did you? Janie and I were such sluts licking each others' pussies when we didn't have dates, and sometimes licking each other after our dates when we weren't completely satisfied. And when we discovered the way kinky things excited us, we explored so many things together. Domination and submission, bondage and spanking, there were so many things we learned by doing them with each other and with others in an expanding circle of kinky friends. And we learned along the way that while Janie is a switch, and a brat to boot, my preferences are definitely for the dominant side, which is why we drifted into playing with others more to our individual tastes."

Bethany wrapped her hand around Matthew's balls, closing two fingers in a tight circle to capture the skin of his scrotum and push his testicles into a tight package away from his body. Her other hand wrapped around the shaft of his cock in a firm grip.

"Once we started exploring kinky things, the ways I imagined having you changed too. The first time I spanked a boy, I so wanted it to be you over my lap. And every time I teased a hard cock to the edge of orgasm and then ruined it, I imagined those little moans of anguish coming from your lips. The more I took the dominant role in my adventures, the more I wanted you to be my submissive. I even had Janie wear some of your old running gear, shorts and singlets, while she knelt between my thighs and licked me long and slow while I imagined it was you."

Holding Matthew's cock still with one hand, Bethany released Matthew's balls and began teasing the head of his cock with a single fingertip.

"You know I can feel your cock throb every time I mention Janie, right? Perhaps we will have to explore that brother-sister role-play idea sooner rather than later. I'm sure Janie could help me prepare for it, she's no stranger to teasing a cock to the edge over and over again. You know, we got invited to local munches while we were still in college. The first few were nice little gatherings with people we already knew. And then we were invited to a bigger group. Imagine our surprise when we found your mother holding court at the head of the table. We almost ducked out of there but she had someone bring us back in. I think that was not long after Janie found out her secrets at home. You might say those years were my formative stage, playing with Janie and learning from your mother, all to be ready to take you under my control. So, here I am teasing Matty's cock that I wanted so long. But now I own this cock, don't I Matty?"

As she paused for a reply, Bethany began long, slow, strokes of Matthew's cock.

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew moaned as he fought to keep his hips from bucking in response to his urge to fuck Bethany's stroking hand.

"Good boy, Matty."

Bethany's hand slid down from Matthew's cock. Exploring between his legs she pressed on the base of the plug, establishing a rhythm which she matched with the stroking of Matthew's nipple with her other hand.

"By the way, Mrs Rockdale sent me a message. She asked me to say hello to you from her."

"Who? Rockdale? ...," Matthew sputtered, trying to place the name.

"She loved our TA and student video. I thought she might. After all, she did help me with the quiz."

Bethany smiled as she watched the slow progress of realization build in Matthew's mind and the way his expressions changed as he put pieces in order and formed questions he wasn't sure he wanted to ask. Mrs. Rockdale had taught an elective inorganic chemistry course he had taken in his sophomore year, about six years previously. He remembered her as a well-built older woman, with greying hair, and almost always dressed in tweed jackets over slacks. The girls in the class had dubbed her wardrobe "shabby professor chic." Mrs. Rockdale was a capable and patient instructor who taught her subject as an elective to students who needed a science credit. But Matthew couldn't recall anything that might link her to Bethany.

"How?" Matthew asked, still not quite certain.

Bethany continued to gently fuck Matthew with the plug as she explained.

"I took her class a couple of years after you did and got to know Mrs. Rockdale after I talked to her about her shoes one day when she was in heels."

Another flash of memory washed through Matthew's mind. Occasionally, Mrs. Rockdale wore a skirt. Knee-length and dark gray, it was invariably matched with a white, high-collared, and long-sleeved blouse, light grey hose, and shiny black stilettos. Her blouses had french cuffs, held closed by ornate cuff links. On each cuff-link set against black onyx was a gold chess symbol, the Queen.