A Project for Bethany Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Red soles," Matthew whispered.

"You remember," Bethany exclaimed, "she wore those gorgeous Laboutins maybe once a month and she was so confident moving in them. So we chatted and I learned that she knew your mother when I mentioned that she was the only other woman I knew with a collection of similar shoes at that time. Mrs. Rockdale remembered you too. 'Matty the Good,' she laughed when I told her that nickname. She recalled you were always in slacks and a collared shirt, sitting up front, taking notes, and asking questions. Except for the days she wore those shoes. She remembered you were a little distracted those days."

Bethany's hand switched from pressing on the base of the plug to return to stroking Matthew's hard cock.

"As it happens Mrs. Rockdale is a subscriber to our videos. She helped me prepare for the TA scene, and told me if that she had known how well you could be motivated, she might have taken you in hand directly. Of course, that would have broken her no-students rule which she strictly observes, until they graduate. I know a couple of people who have been trained by her after graduation and she does love having a sweet submissive boy or girl under her queening chair licking gently as she grades papers."

A shiver ran through Matthew's body as he imagined Mrs. Rockdale being serviced by a willing slut, male or female.

"What's the matter, Matty?" Bethany said as she squeezed Matthew's cock, "Are you imagining kneeling in front of Mrs. Rockdale's sexy shoes? Perhaps I'll have to wear my own Louboutins when we revisit that storyline."

Matthew moaned softly, reacting to Bethany's stroking hand and the images her words evoked.

Without letting go of Matthew's cock, Bethany shifted to rise up on her knees.

"I'll have to ask Mrs. Rockdale to prepare another quiz for us to use. And maybe I'll ask about her queening chair. Perhaps we need one for the apartment. Would you like that, Matty, a chair that lets us both be comfortable for a nice long pussy licking session?"

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew moaned softly.

"Good boy, because I do want to feel your tongue in my pussy this afternoon, but first I want to feel your cock."

Bethany unsnapped the crotch of her body suit and swung one leg over Matthew's body. Without pause, she lined up Matthew's cock with her pussy and lowered herself fully on the erect shaft.

"Oh Mistress," Matthew moaned, "I am so close to cumming."

"I know Matty," Bethany replied as she slowly started rocking her hips, "and I know a good boy always licks up the messes he makes."

Matthew's body quivered with the strain of trying not to cum so quickly.

"Aww, poor Matty," Bethany giggled, "so close to cumming after only two days of teasing. What will you do if we spend a week teasing before you might get to cum?"

Bethany's fingers found Matthew's nipples and started to gently squeeze and pull them in a slow rhythm that matched the rolling of her hips.

"It's okay, Matty, I know this won't take long. Just think of it as getting my pussy ready to be licked. I had a good hard fuck by Rick last night, and today I want a nice long slow licking. I do hope you have lots of cum stored up for me because I want you to lick every drop of it from my pussy after I take your orgasm."

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew groaned, "Please Mistress, may I cum."

"Of course, Matthew, cum for me, fill my pussy."

Bethany held still as Matthew's body shuddered in a full body orgasm. All the erotic tensions of two days of directed teasing among the continual sexual tension of their living arrangement exploded in a mental and physical release that was the complete focus of his existence for the time it lasted. With utterances that began as a deep groan and ended with a gasp for breath after the draining of his balls that Bethany's permission to cum invited.

"Oh, Matty, that felt like you gave it everything you had," Bethany said as she started to rock her hips again.

"Please," Matthew gasped, the slightest movement providing intense post-orgasm sensations through his sensitive cock.

"Please what, Matty," Bethany asked, "Please ride you to another orgasm? Please stop?"

"Please Miss Bethany, I can't take any more."

With a laugh, Bethany rose up off Matthew's cock, which fell limply but not completely soft, against his stomach. Drawing her leg back to kneel beside Matthew again, Bethany leaned over and took his semi-hard cock in her hand. With her mischievous smile on her lips, she lowered her mouth to Matthew's cock and swallowed the full length of it, tasting her own juices and the remains of Matthew's cum. Sucking with just enough force to make Matthew's body shake in response, Bethany drew her lips back to the rim of the cock head. She paused, her tongue lapping back and forth over the tip as she listened to Matthew groan.

Bethany listened to Matthew fight to calm his breathing again. She moved toward his head and leaned down again. Her lips met his and she delivered a deep French kiss that lasted until she had thoroughly shared the tastes of their mixed juices from her lips and tongue to Matthew's.

"Now, Matty," Bethany said softly, "I want you to lick me."

"Yes ma'am," Matthew whispered.

With one hand on her headboard to steady herself, Bethany swung her leg over Matthew's upper body and lowered her dripping pussy to his waiting mouth.

"We'll start like this," she said, "and then I'm going to lay down while you continue."

By the time Bethany finished telling Matthew her plan, his mouth was covered by her pussy and she took his open mouth and eager tongue to indicate his acceptance. Bethany's first orgasm came as she rode Matthew's face, the thought of his tongue deep in her pussy where his cock had just spurted all his pent-up cum was enough to ensure she had to grip the headboard to steady herself. Her second and third orgasms were at a more leisurely pace and in a more relaxing position as Matthew lay between her spread thighs. She let his diligent tongue slowly bring her back to a level where a fourth orgasm was rising before she decided that was enough and gently pushed his face away.

"Enough, please," Bethany sighed.

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew replied softly.

"Thank you, Matty, go clean up, I'm going to nap now."

Silently, Matthew slid off the bed and slipped from the room. As he showered, his mind replayed the events of the day, a mental exercise that resulted in his cock announcing it was not yet fully used up.