A Project for Bethany Ch. 08

Story Info
Rick visits, Bethany bakes cookies, Matthew gets spanked.
10.5k words
4.71
15.8k
22

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany was in her bedroom recording a session with her friend Rick. Matthew was in his room too, naked and locked in a chastity cage so he couldn't cum while he watched Bethany and Rick fuck for her clients. It was a frustrating situation for Matthew, but he wouldn't have chosen to be anywhere else. Sitting at his desk, his eyes were glued to the monitor that showed the video feed from Bethany's bedroom.

Matthew knew the recording session was on Bethany's calendar and had already planned to spend the evening in his room to watch her and Rick play. It was a fairly regular arrangement with Rick being Bethany's favorite stunt cock for her bespoke erotic videos. Rick and his partner, Zoe, were both frequent visitors to the apartment and they had been guests at the collaring ceremony when Bethany claimed Matthew as her own submissive.

Rick's arrival at the apartment was such a regular occurrence that Matthew had greeted him at the door as usual. Rick was inside and slipping off his shoes as Matthew closed the door before realizing that he was still naked except for his collar and the chastity cage he had worn all day for Bethany. Even with that fleeting moment of anxiousness... what if someone had seen him... Matthew found it less odd when Rick turned to him and gave him a great bear hug to say hello and to pass on greetings from Zoe.

"Zoe said to give you a hug and to tell you she'll be thinking of you getting all horny tonight while Beth and I play."

"Uh...," Matthew paused as the message sank in, "thanks, I guess."

As the men separated, the suddenness of Bethany's voice startled Matthew and drew a chuckle from Rick.

"I'm not going to tell you two to get a room, because I need Rick's cock to myself tonight."

Matthew blushed as he watched Bethany approach. She was wearing a form-fitting little black dress with narrow shoulder straps that barely held the top edge above her nipples. The hem was right at the point where her thighs joined and it was only by careful movement and the tension of the dress material that prevented it from riding up to her hips. The rest of Bethany's outfit was a pair of patterned thigh-high stockings that were a few inches short of reaching the hem of the dress, and a pair of 5-inch stilettos.

Bethany's hair was drawn up in a bun at the back of her head, which ensured the large gold hoop earrings she wore swung freely. Her makeup was bold with smokey eyes and bright red lipstick. Her nails, both fingers and toes, were a bright red to match her lips.

"Hello, Richard," Bethany teased with breathless pronunciation as she allowed herself to be drawn into the circle of his broad chest and muscular arms, "did you bring me my package."

"I did, my lady," Rick laughed, "it's just waiting for you to unwrap it."

"Well then," Bethany replied, "why don't you go to my room and I'll be right along."

"Yes ma'am," Rick said with a wink as he followed her direction.

"And you, my dear," Bethany turned to Matthew, "I have something for you. Come with me."

Mathew followed Bethany down the hallway past her bedroom suite and into the bathroom across from Matthew's own smaller bedroom. On the vanity counter, a small white towel covered something that hadn't been there when Matthew had showered and shaved before waiting for Rick's arrival.

Bethany smiled as she lifted the towel.

"This is for you to ride while you watch us tonight, Matty," she said.

Matthew stared. He swallowed apprehensively.

"Uh,... but... it's so big," he stammered.

"Sweetie," Bethany said softly as she lifted the heavy dildo, "you've enjoyed toys as thick as this for me, and toys that have been as long. This might be the first time we've combined both of those attributes, but I think you'll be just fine. Now, slide it in before I go."

Matthew took the offered dildo and was surprised by its bulk and weight. At nearly eight inches long and an inch and a half thick it was over an inch longer than his own erect cock and noticeably wider.

Falling into the comfortable routine that he followed each time a toy was left out for his ass to be plugged, Matthew reached for the pump bottle of lube that was always next to the sink. Automatically, he lifted one foot onto the stool in the bathroom and leaned forward slightly as he lubed his asshole and pressed two fingers inside.

Bethany moved to the doorway while Matthew started lubricating his rear hole and watched with a pleased smile. Matthew stroked the dildo, covering its head and shaft with the thick lubricant. As he pressed the head of the dildo against his asshole and moved to plant the base on the stool for a downward push, Bethany squeezed her thighs together as she imagined how it was going to feel.

Matthew's practice with their collection of plugs was not a wasted preparation. He gasped as the thick head slid past his sphincter, and moaned as the thick shaft slid deeper and deeper until his ass-cheeks rested on the stool.

"Good boy," Bethany said once Matthew's lidded eyes opened enough to look up at her.

"Thank you, Miss Bethany," Matthew murmured.

Bethany tossed Matthew a small towel so he could start wiping the excess lube from his hands. As he watched, she crossed the small bathroom to stand close and put her hands on Matthew's shoulders. Leaning down, Bethany put her lips close to Matthew's ear.

"That is a gift from Rick and Zoe," Bethany said softly, "It's an exact replica of Rick's hard cock, and now you will know what I'm feeling when he fucks me tonight."

Matthew moaned deeply as his mind absorbed the fact that he was experiencing the feeling of Rick's cock deep in his as and would have it there while he watched Rick fuck Bethany.

Bethany was gone by the time Matthew looked up again. He stood slowly, knowing that when he sat in his desk chair the dildo was going to drive deep inside his ass again.

Matthew rocked on the heavy dildo in his ass while watching Bethany entertain Rick as she recorded a new video for one of her clients. In the hour-long session, he watched Rick fuck Bethany's shaven pussy with deep hard strokes. Rick came deep in Bethany's pussy and then sprawled on the king-size bed while Bethany sucked his cock to hardness once again. She rode him hard, letting his heavy cock churn the cum already filling her until he warned her he could cum again with a little more stimulation. The pair slid off the bed and Bethany knelt in front of Rick. She milked his cock with both hands as she sucked the head until he was ready to cum. Pulling her head back, Bethany opened her mouth wide. Rick's cum shot deep in her open mouth and coated her cheeks and chin with his thick cream.

As Rick's second orgasm subsided, Bethany turned toward the recording camera that was also providing the view on Matthew's monitor. With a grin and a saucy wink, she showed her audience the cum in her mouth, then swallowed and revealed that it was gone.

Bethany moved to her desk and with a few practiced keystrokes shut down the recording system. The camera continued to provide a view of Bethany's bedroom to Matthew. He watched as Bethany turned her back on the camera and, in the background, he could see Rick already sliding his pants up his legs.

"Gotta run, Beth," Rick said, "Zoe told me not to stay later than you needed me, and she's been itching for a reason to paddle my butt."

Bethany laughed at the thought of the feisty Zoe, at under five feet tall, taking a paddle to Rick's well-toned ass. The couple had a height difference of well over 12 inches, but Bethany knew that Rick would surrender to her in a heartbeat. They were a loving and fully committed couple of bi-sexual switches who enjoyed a very open relationship built on communication. They were also both terrible teases and loved to arouse one another with the tales of their sexual encounters with others.

"Give Zoe some hugs and licks from me," Bethany told Rick as he headed for the apartment door.

Rick laughed.

"The way you've drained me, that's all I'll be able to offer her."

"You're welcome," Bethany called down the hall as Rick was halfway to the elevator.

Bethany closed the apartment door before she realized that she'd been standing in the open doorway dressed only in the thigh-high stockings that remained from her outfit, and the generous coatings of Rick's cum on her pussy, upper thighs, and face. Smiling, she wondered what Mrs. Swanson across the hall would have said if she'd looked out at that moment.

As Bethany and Rick disappeared from the view of the monitor, Matthew could hear bits of their exchange through his open doorway. Holding the last images of Bethany in his mind, he was still rocking when Bethany walked into the room.

"Hello, slut, did you enjoy that?"

Matthew turned his desk chair to face Bethany. He was used to seeing her in various stages of dress and undress around the apartment, from casual wear to a wide variety of lingerie and fetish wear. But he had long come to realize that she never looked sexier than she did after enjoying a thorough fucking. Her disarrayed hair, the slightly smeared makeup, her breasts heaving as she recovered from a passionate workout. These all contributed to the way Matthew's cock struggled to grow within the chastity cage.

A low moan slipped from Matthew's lips as he watched Bethany approach. He didn't realize that he was still noticeably rocking on the thick dildo or that his mouth was open in amazement at the raw sexuality of her appearance.

Bethany paused in front of Matthew and smiled. She ran one finger across her right cheek, scooping up a stray droplet of Rick's cum, and popped the finger into her mouth to suck clean.

Matthew watched, mesmerized, as Bethany's lips closed around her finger and sucked the digit like it was the cum producing cock that had so recently fucked her pussy and face. He followed Bethany's finger as it slipped from her mouth to scoop up another bit of cum from her breasts. Matthew's tongue licked his lips, imitating the slow path Bethany's finger took as she painted her own lips with the fresh cum.

Stepping forward to straddle Matthew's knees, Bethany's fingertips slipped under Matthew's chin and with the slightest pressure, she tipped his head back. Matthew moaned, deep and soft in the back of his throat, as Bethany's lips covered his in a deep wet kiss. He thought of the times she'd fed him his own cum from her mouth, and the times she'd coaxed him to taste the remains of Rick's cum on her fingers or other body parts after a video session. But this was the first time she'd been so bold to make it so clear he was cleaning up her lover's cum. As fleetingly as that thought crossed Matthew's mind, he realized that he didn't mind at all. The intensity of Bethany's sexuality and her overpowering presence at the moment was enough to convince him that he wanted this as much as she did.

"Fuck," Bethany said with a low voice as she broke off the kiss, "Rick's cock feels so good in all my holes, but he left too soon. I need to cum again."

Matthew's cock throbbed in its cage as he felt Bethany's hand slide between their bodies. her fingers slid directly into her well-fucked pussy, stroking deeply as she kissed Matthew again.

Breaking off the second kiss, Bethany offered her sopping fingers to Matthew.

"I need your tongue, Matty."

Matthew looked at Bethany's fingers, dripping with the mixture of her and Rick's cum and juices. He opened his mouth and lowered his lips over the fingers, sucking then clean before replying.

"Yes, Miss Bethany."

Smiling, Bethany hooked one finger under Matthew's collar and with a gentle pull upwards indicated he should rise. Matthew began to stand and had to quickly grab the dildo before it slide from his relaxed and well-used ass.

Bethany giggled.

"I guess Rick fucked us both really nicely," she said, "leave that in the bathroom and come to me."

Matthew nodded and watched Bethany turned and walked out of the room. He held the dildo in place as he stood, surprising himself as he let it slide in and out a few inches. He knew that as much of a challenge its initial insertion may have been, he was going to miss its filling bulk once it was out. Overriding that thought, he proceeded to the bathroom, dropped the dildo in the sink to be cleaned, wiped away the excess lube, and headed toward Bethany's open bedroom door.

Bethany was waiting, sprawled on her big bed with legs spread wide. She was gently stroking her clit when Matthew appeared and she smiled at him as he crawled onto the bed.

"Lick me, Matty," she said softly, "make me cum and then come up here and cuddle with me."

Matthew lowered his body to the mattress between Bethany's open thighs. He licked his lips at the sight of the juices Bethany's fingers were spreading around her lips and clit. Softly, he kissed her inner thighs, on one side and then the other, working his way upward to his goal. Matthew inhaled the scent of Bethany's continuing arousal, he could see that her pussy lips were reddened and slightly swollen from that arousal and the way that Rick's cock had stretched and pounded them. It wasn't the first time he'd been reminded that his tongue and Rick's cock had each been in all of Bethany's sexy holes. Matthew moaned softly as he lowered his lips to Bethany's pussy and softly kissed her clit.

Bethany's fingertips rested lightly against each side of Matthew's head as he slowly licked and sucked her pussy. Unsure if she was ready to pull his mouth in tighter, or to push him away, she smiled as he carefully found a rhythm that added to her arousal without pushing through to an intensity she couldn't bear.

Matthew showed that he had learned from the many hours he had spent between Bethany's legs. He was practiced at licking her to maintain a comfortable state of arousal, whether it while she relaxed, or focused on a task on her phone or tablet. He could also put her on a path to orgasm if that is what she desired and many times he had felt her thighs tighten on his head as she moaned or squealed in climax. Bethany smiled as she knew that his best skill was in knowing what path to take between gentle and intense and their various outcomes.

As Bethany relaxed and her thighs fell open even further, Matthew knew to press on, lapping slowly and steadily, his tongue sliding deep with each stroke and then up to caress Bethany's clit. When Bethany's thighs shook with a minor tremor and she pushed her pussy up to Matthew's tongue, he knew to hold his place and keep licking exactly as he had been to elicit that response.

Bethany came, not with a scream but with a soft moan and a whimper. She gently pushed Matthew's head back just enough to break contact as her orgasm flowed through her body and subsided.

"Come up here," she whispered, "hold me."

Matthew slid up the mattress to lie behind Bethany as she rolled on her side. He wasn't sure which of them drifted off to sleep first but he woke an hour later as Bethany tried to move even closer to the warmth of his body as she continued to sleep.

Slipping off the bed quietly, Matthew grabbed one of the light blankets Bethany liked and was covering his sleeping Mistress when she woke just enough to notice he wasn't behind her anymore. Bethany patted the mattress in front of her and sleepily told Matthew to return to the bed with her. She hugged him close, letting him be the small spoon as she slipped back into slumber.

Matthew woke the following morning to the aroma of fresh coffee and the sounds of Bethany at her desk reviewing the previous night's video feeds as she began editing the previous night's recording. Frozen on one of the smaller screens above her main workspace was an image of Matthew taken from his own computer camera during the recording session. The image had caught him with half-closed eyes, holding both his nipples between fingertips, as his torso was thrust forward in a posture that showed he was aggressively riding the dildo in his ass. The view also showed part of the cage that secured his cock during the evening and overnight.

"Good morning, sleepy boy," Bethany said in her cheerful sing-song morning-person voice.

"Good morning, Miss Bethany," Matthew said as he moved to stand between Bethany and the doorway, ready to slip away as soon as she permitted.

Bethany turned her chair toward the naked man and crooked a finger to indicate that Matthew should come closer, until he was standing close, almost touching her knees. Bethany wore a white cotton housecoat that was loosely tied at her waist and revealed her generous cleavage. Her wet hair and the fresh smell of her shampoo informed Matthew that she had already showered. He realized this meant she had probably exercised as well while he continued to sleep and she'd obviously made the morning pot of coffee.

Noticing that Matthew was looking at his own image on the upper monitor Bethany smiled.

"That," she said, "was right about the time of my second orgasm on Rick's cock, when he was filling me with all that yummy cum."

Matthew blushed as he realized the reference to yummy cum was alluding to the fact that he had licked it all from Bethany's pussy and consumed it after Rick's departure.

Bethany reached over and cupped Matthew's balls under the chastity cage.

"I guess we didn't get to play with my cock and balls last night," she said, "Rick wore me out more than I had expected."

After a gentle squeeze, she released Matthew's balls and drew back her hand.

"The key is on your vanity, clean up, have your work out, and maybe there will be time later to reward a slutty boy for being so good last night."

"Yes ma'am," replied Matthew as he turned to follow his instructions, "thank you."

Matthew found the key to the chastity cage as expected. Beside it was a note in Bethany's girlish writing, "No cage or plug today for my very good boy. Love, B." Matthew smiled, his cock might remain free for the day, but it also meant it was available any time Bethany chose to tease him to hardness and leave him repeatedly in his growing frustration until she decided it was time to play. After cleaning up the cage and the previous night's toy, Matthew rinsed in the shower before heading to the living room for his workout. He looked forward to the way the regular routines of weights, stretching, and yoga cleared his head and relaxed his body.

Twenty minutes later Matthew was laying on the flat bench doing presses with dumbbells when Bethany walked into the room holding her coffee cup. She waited until Matthew set down the weights before she stepped forward, placed her cup on the coffee table, and quickly straddled the naked man's thighs. Edging forward, Bethany used one hand to trap Matthew's growing cock against her pussy and lower stomach.

"How's it going, Matty," she said with a mischievous smile.

"Good," gasped Matthew, the contact with his cock overflowing his brain with urges.

"That's great," Bethany said as her fingertips moved ever so slightly up and down the shaft of Matthew's cock.

"I was getting distracted," she continued, "watching the video of you watching Rick and I. You were getting so turned on watching his big cock stretch and fill my pussy that you were really riding that cock in your ass. Were you imagining him fucking you while you watched him fuck me?"

"Uh...," Matthew sputtered, unable to form coherent words.

"I'm not gay," Matthew stammered once he was able, "I was watching you, Miss."

Bethany's teasing fingers continued their torment.

"It's not about being gay or not," Bethany said, "some people are, and some aren't, some folks are bi and some are poly, and some just don't use labels and love and make love to whoever turns them on."

A shiver of erotic frustration went through Matthew's body as he absorbed Bethany's words.

Bethany leaned forward, her hand wrapping around Matthew's cock.