A Project for Bethany Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you call Rick gay?" she asked softly.

"Uh... no," Matthew said, unsure of where she was going with her question.

"Not even if he and Zoe like to have a man join them occasionally, or if he even sometimes plays with another guy himself?"

Matthew opened his mouth to reply but had no answer to offer. His eyes met Bethany's. She knew his mind was, bit by bit, rewiring itself to a new and broader way of thinking throughout their relationship. She had seen similar moments of change in him a few times over the period they lived together. Sitting back up, her hand began stroking Matthew's cock lightly as she spoke.

"Men and women can enjoy cocks and pussies and lips and asses and everything else. It doesn't matter who they are attached to or how they present themselves as long as mutual consent and enjoyment are the basis. Playing with whoever we desire, pleasing them, and letting them please us, is how we discover more and more about ourselves."

"Yes, ma'am," Matthew moaned as his mind struggled to focus on Bethany's words and not her teasing touch.

Bethany started teasing the head of Matthew's cock with her fingertips.

"When Rick's cock slid from my pussy and started cumming in my mouth and on my face, did Matty think about being there beside me, and maybe getting splashed too?"

Matthew closed his eyes. Not trusting his voice, he nodded in reply.

"Good boy," Bethany said with a bright smile, "thank you for being honest with me. I want you to imagine me straddling Rick and riding his hard cock. When I am close to orgasm, would you lick my clit to get me over the edge? Would you help Rick make me cum?"

"Yes Mistress," Matthew whispered.

Bethany smiled down at the submissive man, enjoying the way he admitted new desires and surrendered to her suggestions as he realized they excited him too. Slowly she released his cock, stood up, picked up her coffee cup, and headed to the kitchen for a refill.

Matthew was still catching his breath as Bethany passed by on her way back to her video editing task.

After finishing his workout, cleaning up, and making himself an early lunch, Matthew spent the afternoon in his bedroom. Bethany had asked that he avoid the kitchen for a few hours because she was going to do a video chat with her mobile camera stands for a client. Matthew wasn't sure what her plan was for the kitchen, and decided it was best not to ask.

In his room, Matthew checked for emails from prospective employers with which he still had outstanding resume submissions. He also browsed job listings in his field but found no new ones that piqued his interest. Over the past few months he'd picked up some free-lance work-from-home gigs that helped pay his bills, but there was nothing solid on the horizon.

As he explored employment possibilities, he knew it wasn't with the same urgency that he'd had when he first moved in with Bethany. The money she transferred to his account regularly had increased over time as his appearances in her teasing videos increased. She'd joked about it being an "allowance" at first, but that was overturned the first time she dropped a pay stub on his chest while he was pressing weights. He'd looked at the pay stub and then to Bethany with a quizzical expression.

"You, my dear," Bethany had explained, "are an adult entertainer and a part-time employee of 'B's Tease Productions.' Don't worry, your taxes have already been deducted and submitted. The balance you see there went into your account this morning. While the business side of things can be a pain, I do like being able to buy lingerie, shoes, and dildos as deductible expenses."

While the amount of his "pay" each month varied depending on Bethany's video sales and online advertising revenues, it was more than enough to cover his share of the rent and his other expenses with a little left over each time to go into his investments.

"Not a bad gig, for a slutty boy," Matthew thought with a bemused grin.

Matthew was idly exploring Reddit and trying to stay away from erotic subreddits when Bethany walked into the room with a cheery greeting.

"Good afternoon Matthew. Have you been doing your homework? I made cookies!"

Startled, Matthew's first response was to reach to his keyboard to hide a window that didn't actually need to be hidden, and which he wouldn't usually have hidden from Bethany no matter what was showing. After that immediate reaction, he turned to watch Bethany cross the room from the door to his desk.

Bethany was dressed as the epitome of the 1950s suburban mom. She wore a bright red-plaid gingham dress with a flowing knee-length skirt and short puffy sleeves. Over the dress was a ruffled white apron that matched the hemline of the dress in length and which had a full bib that covered but did not diminish her form. On her legs Bethany wore white stockings and high-heeled black and white saddle shoes.

With her hair in a bun and minimal makeup accentuated by a smear of flour on one cheek, Bethany looked like she's just walked out of a period sitcom. Her bright smile and the plate of warm cookies only added to the illusion that she was who she appeared to be.

"Would you like a cookie, Matty?"

"Uh... sure," Matthew replied as he started to realize that this was Bethany's outfit for the video she was making in the kitchen.

"Oh! But first," Bethany exclaimed, "tell me what you think of my outfit."

Before Matthew could say anything more, Bethany held up the plate of cookies on the fingertips of one hand and twirled slowly to give Matthew the full display of her attire. She paused when her back was turned to Matthew and then slowly finished her turn.

Speechless, Matthew sat there with a sloppy smile on his face. It all made sense now. Bethany may have been in the kitchen recording a cookie-making video while dressed as a 1950s housewife, but that was just the front view.

Bethany's fashion show twirl had exposed to Matthew the fact that her dress had no back. Held in place by the neckband, sleeves, and waistband, the dress fully exposed Bethany from the rear. Under the dress, she wore a white lace bra, matching panties, and a suspender belt encircling her hips with six straps down each thigh from front to back that clipped onto her white stockings.

Matthew stared at Bethany's dress when she turned back to face him. He quietly licked his lips as he imagined the views her watchers would get in the video of her bustling about the kitchen making cookies.

"Matty...?" Bethany teased with a musical tone.

"Uh... yeah...," Matthew stumbled over his words, "Wow.... just wow!"

"Well," said Bethany as she stepped forward and offered the plate of cookies, "I guess that's a supporting vote."

"It's a beautiful dress, front and back," Matthew said with more confidence as he reached for a cookie.

"Thank you, sweetie," Bethany said with a smile, "for that you can have an extra cookie."

Matthew smiled like he'd won the lottery. Two large, warm, fresh chocolate chip cookies. One for each hand as he watched Bethany walk slowly toward the door. She paused in the open doorway and looked back with a smile.

"Babe," she said sweetly, "would you mind tidying up the kitchen since you'll be making dinner soon anyway."

Matthew nodded, even as he realized that it just might be a disaster zone.

"Yes, Miss Bethany," he replied, "I will do that."

"Thank you, Matty," Bethany's words floated back from the hallway as she headed for her bedroom.

Unsure if he'd just gotten played into cleaning up the kitchen, Matthew took the first bite of one cookie. He savored its rich sweetness and the large warm chocolate chunks that were distributed throughout the body of the cookie. Halfway through the first cookie, he set the second aside to enjoy later. He also knew that he'd willingly clean up the kitchen every time if these were the reward.

Resigned to his fate, Matthew headed for the kitchen to see what awaited him. What he saw as he rounded the corner into the galley kitchen was another pleasant surprise. Bethany's camera and lighting stands had been moved out of the way, all of the used dishes and cookware were either already in the dishwasher or stacked neatly beside the sink, and the only urgent requirement was to give all the surfaces a thorough cleaning before he started preparing for dinner. The remaining cookies were resting on a cooling rack on the stove, and he would check with Bethany for instructions before packing them away.

After cleaning the counters and, for good measure, tidying the cupboards where he knew Bethany had been looking for cooking utensils and ingredients, Matthew moved the cookies off the stove and started preheating the oven for dinner. Working efficiently, he prepared vegetables and a small pork tenderloin to be roasted on a sheet pan with a light coating of oil and balsamic vinegar. As the oven warmed, he gathered the necessary dishes and utensils for the table and positioned them at the end of the kitchen counter.

Once the pan was in the oven, Matthew went and knocked quietly on Bethany's door. Confirming that the cookies could be packed away and that she would like wine with her dinner, and some for Matthew too if he wanted, Matthew let her know when dinner should be ready.

As Matthew waited for his cooking timer, he busied himself with his usual routine of tidying up the living area of the apartment. He then set the table, placing two wine glasses beside their respective places. He was ready when the timer went off to check the food, pull it from the oven, and plate it as nicely as he could. He was just setting the plates on the table when Bethany appeared and headed across the living room.

Bethany wore a tight and very brief emerald blue dress. Hugging her breasts, waist, and hips, it moved with her like a second skin. Her hair was up in a casual bun near the top of her head and pierced with two textured steel hair sticks. To complement the dress Bethany wore patterned gray thigh-high stockings and black Louboutin stilettos. Her makeup was bold enough for a night in the clubs and the diamonds in her pendant earrings sparkled as she moved.

Matthew held Bethany's chair and spoke softly as she sat down, "You look very beautiful tonight, Miss Bethany."

"Thank you, Matty," Bethany replied playfully, "I thought I would dress for dinner tonight."

"I... uh...," Matthew started as he looked down at his own nudity, "should I have?"

"Oh, my dear," Bethany exclaimed as she ran the fingernails of one hand along the underside of Matthew's hardening cock, "when you are wearing nothing but your collar, or shall we say 'My collar,' you are dressed perfectly to be my dinner companion."

"Thank you, Miss Bethany," Matthew said with a grin, "I am always ready to dress this way for you."

Over dinner, Bethany and Matthew discussed their upcoming schedules which, as usual, worked around her plans for video recording sessions. Matthew made a mental note to confirm his calendar reminders for the ones he would be participating in and pondered which might include periods of preparatory chastity. They also discussed which of their friends and family had also completed vaccinations and how it might open up the possibilities of having visitors more often.

"I was thinking," said Bethany, "of inviting Zoe and Rick for an evening. They've been wanting to introduce me to a play partner of theirs, an old friend of Rick's from his university days. Luke, I think they said his name was. Zoe said she'll give me Rick for the evening and she'll be Luke's date. And I told them if we gathered here, you could be our servant for the evening. Would you like that Matty? Would you serve me and my friends drinks and snacks?"

Matthew paused before answering, his mind whirling with images of Bethany, Rick, Zoe, and now another man to join them. He had no illusions that it would be a completely vanilla evening.

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew replied in a measured tone that indicated he wasn't completed committed to the idea, "I would do that for you."

"Oh good," Bethany said with a bright smile as she held up her wineglass to be filled again, "I'll work out the details with Zoe. You know, if you don't want to be the only one in the servant role, I could invite Janie to join us, I'm sure I could come up with matching uniforms for you."

Matthew's eyes widened at the thought of his younger sister, who had been Bethany's best friend through high school and university, joining the party that his over-active imagination was suddenly picturing. One small part of his brain wanted to scream "No!" but he reminded himself that Janie had been there for his collaring ceremony and there were few secrets left in his family. He decided to play it safe and paused before replying as he stood to take the wine bottle from the end of the kitchen counter.

"I don't think she'd be needed, ma'am," Matthew said calmly as he refilled Bethany's glass, "but it will, of course, be your decision."

Bethany smiled. She held her wineglass in one hand and with the other reached out to cup and fondle Matthew's balls before he could turn away with the wine bottle.

"Thank you, Matty," she said as she squeezed Matthew's balls gently, "you are my very good boy. I'm sure we'd still have lots of fun with Janie here too."

"Yes ma'am," groaned Matthew, his knees shaking from the sustained erotic contact after spending the day wondering if Bethany was going to play with him.

"Poor Matty, you didn't get to cum last night or today, did you," Bethany asked her trembling boy.

"No, Miss Bethany," Matthew gasped.

Bethany released Matthew's balls, leaving him unsure if that was going to lead to another night of frustration.

"Kneel," Bethany directed, "hands behind your back"

Matthew placed the wine bottle on the table and lowered himself to his knees. Bethany turned her chair to face him and drew him close between her spread knees.

Bethany smiled at Matthew kneeling for her so obediently. She reached out and ran one fingertip along the front of the collar he wore to signify his commitment to her and his submission to her domination. Hooking the collar gently with one finger she drew Matthew slightly forward and tipped his head back. Softly, her lips met his in a warm and gentle kiss.

"Are you my good boy, Matty?" Bethany asked softly.

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew replied, "I am your good boy."

Bethany placed her hands on Matthew's shoulders and then lightly stroked down his arms with her hands. Smiling as she held Matthew's gaze, she brought her hands to his chest and began slowly teasing his nipples to hardness. Glancing downward, she could see that Matthew's cock was already fully erect.

Keeping contact with Matthew's nipple with one hand, Bethany used the other to reach across the table and grab Matthew's wine glass. Dumping the last few drops of his wine into her own glass she held the wine glass up where Matthew could see it.

"Take this," Bethany said, "hold it over the head of your cock and stroke the shaft with your other hand."

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew said, his words barely above a moan as he took the glass and followed her instructions.

Bethany ensured that Matthew was looking into her eyes again and then resumed teasing his nipples

"Slow, steady strokes, tell me if you think you're going to cum," she said.

"Did you enjoy watching me take Rick's big cock in my pussy and mouth last night?" Bethany asked, "Did you like seeing him fill me with his hot cum?"

"Yes..." moaned Matthew.

"When my pussy lips were stretched around his cock, did you think about how the dildo in your ass was an exact copy of the one fucking me?"

"Y... yes..."

"And has Matty been thinking about what it would be like to suck my clit while I had that big cock deep in my pussy?"

"Yes, ma'am," Matthew replied, his words a deep moan.

"If you were right there when Rick came, you could lick my pussy clean as soon as his cock slipped from my pussy."

Matthew groaned at the thought, his body trembling as he struggled to maintain stroking his own cock.

Bethany's fingers tightened on Matthew's nipples.

"If I was going to have you that close, I might have to train you to suck my juices from his cock too."

"Mistress...," Mathew moaned, "this slut is so close to cumming."

Bethany smiled. She pulled gently on Matthew's nipples and lowered her lips to his. Before kissing him deeply she whispered.

"Cum for me, Matty, cum for me now."

Matthew moaned into Bethany's kiss as a shudder ran through his body and the cum started spurting from his hard cock. He surrendered to Bethany's invading tongue in his mouth as he did his best to ensure that every drop of his cum was captured in the wine glass.

Bethany didn't break the kiss or release Matthew's nipples until the shaking of his body subsided and she was certain his orgasm had ended. Sitting back in her chair, she held out one hand.

Matthew obediently handed over the wine glass with its contents.

Holding up the wine glass, Bethany swished its contents around the bottom of the bowl in gentle circles. She smiled as she pondered the possibility of milking Matthew through two or three consecutive orgasms to see if his balls could produce noticeably more. Tucking the idea away for the future, she offered the glass back to Matthew with only an expectant look for direction.

Matthew took the glass. He looked up to Bethany's eyes and softly bit his lower lip as he quickly realized what she expected.

In one smooth motion, Matthew raised the wine glass to his lips, tilted it back, and drained the contents into his mouth. His eyes were back to gazing at Bethany's as he swallowed.

Bethany's face lit up with a bright smile.

"Good boy," she said softly as she leaned forward to kiss Matthew again, her tongue thrusting into his mouth to taste traces of the cum he'd just consumed.

Breaking off the kiss, Bethany sat back in her chair. In an instant, her tone changed back to one that was relaxed and conversational.

"Thank you for making a lovely dinner, Matty," Bethany said as she sipped the last of her own wine while Matthew returned to his seat, "tonight you may edge my cock, but no more cumming. Tomorrow, I may decide to put you back in the cage in preparation for our next recording session, the fans do seem to like a boy who's already on edge when we start. A full day of chastity and seeing your cock grow when I take off the cage for the camera seems to be the magic formula for some of them."

"I will behave, Miss Bethany," Matthew assumed her.

"I know you will, sweetie. You're always so supportive and well behaved, if it wasn't for our maintenance spankings, I'd never get to paddle your butt."

Matthew blushed slightly, the mention of spankings also serving as a reminder that, by Bethany's schedule, he was probably overdue for one. Submitting to the ritual of maintenance spankings probably had more of an effect on Matthew than the spanking itself. He occasionally found himself looking forward to them for the intimate contact that accompanied them and the opportunity for teasing play that Bethany sometimes added. Matthew had decided that being sent to stand in a corner after each spanking was probably the one thing he remained apprehensive over. His thoughts were betrayed to Bethany when he instinctively looked over toward the corner near the apartment door where he usually found himself at those times.

Bethany smiled when she noted where Matthew's gaze was directed. She'd also noted that it had been a longer interval, by a few days, than she normally allowed between spankings. She reminded herself that while a spanking may be overdue, there was no need to increase the amount of spanking she usually chose to give because Matthew had been a very responsive sub lately.