A Project for Bethany Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe tomorrow, my dear," Bethany said cheerily, "just to help keep everything in balance."

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew agreed.

Later that evening, Matthew was at his desk splitting his attention between an episode of America's Got Talent with the sound turned low and, on a second monitor, a selection of Literotica stories to choose from. His phone chirped with an incoming message and Matthew could see that it had come from Bethany. He smiled as he picked up the phone. He knew that with the video system in the apartment, Bethany could have as easily appeared on one of his monitors and watched him as she called for his attention. He appreciated that she didn't use that method to communicate unless she'd warned him to expect it.

Her text read: "Would you like to join me to watch the latest video?"

"Yes, please," Mathew texted back.

"Ready in 5 min," Bethany replied with a winking emoji.

Putting his computer to sleep before heading to the bathroom, Matthew knew that the five-minute warning was just enough for him to prepare. Exactly on schedule, he knocked softly on Bethany's bedroom door and, in response to her call, slipped into the room.

Bethany had the video cued up on her big monitor and she was sitting on the end of her bed waiting for Matthew. She was wearing a well-worn pair of yellow pajama bottoms with faded happy faces dotting the material. She also wore an equally worn and soft hoodie with the hood up. In contrast to her comfy evening attire, Matthew was still naked except for his collar.

Matthew moved to sit beside Bethany on the edge of the bed. As he spread his legs for comfort and balance, Bethany snuggled in beside him. Sliding one hand along Matthew's thigh, Bethany let her fingernails gently scrap back up his inner thigh.

"Ready, Matty?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss Bethany."

Bethany tapped her control tablet to start the video, set the tablet aside, and returned her hand to Matthew's thigh. As her introductory material played, she idly wrapped her fingers around Matthew's growing cock and teased him to a full erection.

Matthew suppressed a soft groan, he knew that Bethany's edited videos were only 15 to 20 minutes long but she'd developed a habit of conducting these preview screenings with Matthew and teasing his cock the whole time.

"We tried something new this time," Bethany said softly, "I gave Zoe remote control of an extra camera, and she did some amazing work with panning and zoom to capture some very sexy closeups."

Matthew couldn't quite suppress the next groan. He'd watched the video feed of Bethany and Rick enjoying a long, hard, fuck the previous night. He knew how hot the scene was and now it would be even more intense in its edited and shortened format. But adding a zooming camera lens, he knew that he was about to see a lot of very high-definition screen-filling imagery of Rick's big cock sliding into Bethany's pussy and mouth.

As the video showed Bethany and Rick starting off in the bedroom fully dressed, progressing to heavy making out, stripping each other, and then fucking, Bethany's hand alternated between gentle stroking of Matthew's cock and simply holding the shaft in a loose grip. Matthew had found the random sequence of stroking and holding to be alternately pleasurable and maddeningly frustrating. It wasn't until Bethany had played her game through a few video previews that Matthew had started to realize there was a pattern.

When the view was mainly on Bethany or the couple in general, Bethany's hand was still. But when Rick's hard cock was in view, her hand began slowly stroking Matthew's cock. Matthew bit his lip as he recalled the moment of realizing during a previous video, when he noticed that he was hoping to see Rick's cock again so that the stroking would continue. As he watched Rick peel Bethany's dress from her sexy body, Matthew again found himself eagerly awaiting the appearance of Rick's hard cock.

Bethany's gentle grip and slow stroking hand kept Matthew hard but never took him close enough to orgasm to call it an edging. She was careful to read Matthew's body language as well as match the scenes in the video to ensure he never got close. As the brief roster of credits rolled at the end of the video, Bethany picked up the tablet and froze the screen on a revisited image of Rick's cock spurting cum toward Bethany's open mouth. Matthew was transfixed by the image and barely noticed that Bethany had released his cock and moved off the bed toward her desk chair.

"Well, what do you think, Matty?" Bethany asked, "Will our subscribers enjoy that?"

Matthew started to nod without speaking as his mind processed the question.

"Uh... yeah,... they're going to love it, Miss Bethany."

Bethany chuckled.

"Well, if they like it as much as you appeared to, then we should see lots of renewed subscriptions coming up."

Matthew returned Bethany's bright smile, happy that his response was a favorable one in her estimate.

"Rest well tonight, Matty, and don't forget to behave yourself," Bethany said as she turned back to her desk.

"Yes ma'am," Matthew replied as he slipped out the bedroom door, "you too, good night."

After taking considerable time to quiet the erotic thoughts that ricocheted through his mind, Matthew was finally able to sleep. In the morning he regained consciousness slowly, easing himself back into the walking world. His first thoughts were instigated by physical factors. Well, one prominent physical factor. A throbbing morning erection.

Laying on his back as he woke, Matthew resisted the urge to stroke his cock, instead trying to will it into flaccid compliance. It was a fool's game, he found.

Matthew's morning problem was reinforced as he opened his eyes. Laying on his back, the first thing that met his gaze was the life-size poster of Bethany that was on the wall at the foot of his bed. Bethany had printed a few such posters and occasionally took the opportunity while Matthew was away from the apartment to change up the one hanging in his room.

Bethany looked down at Matthew from the image. The photographer had captured her sitting in a high-backed office chair, her legs crossed, and one shoe dangling from the toes of her raised foot. Bethany wore a red leather skirt and jacket over a black silk blouse. The blouse was unbuttoned and the relaxed front panels allowed Matthew to see the rounded swell of her breasts forming a delectable cleavage. On her legs were patterned white stockings and the stiletto she dangled was a minimalist design of narrow black leather straps.

Matthew's mind ran through the various fantasies he'd built up around the image. Imagining Bethany as his boss in the image, Matthew knew that he would be kneeling for her to gently massage feet sore from walking in heels. He closed his eyes and imagined being dominated by Bethany's teasing ways in a glass-walled corner office. Matthew imagined himself as Bethany's office boy, kneeling to massage her feet, lowering his head to kiss each toe in turn and softly lick the balls of her feet. He saw himself continuing the task even as Bethany's assistant came in with papers for her to sign. He envisioned the challenge of not being distracted by a second pair of sexy calves, feet, and heels in his field of view near the floor.

With a groan, knowing that his mental ruminations were not going to diminish the needy sensation of his morning erection, Matthew forced himself to move. He sat on the side of the bed. Checking the time, he realized that if he kept moving he would be making the morning coffee. Committing himself to being up first and taking on that shared task, he headed for the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Matthew found the chastity cage waiting for him. Recalling that Bethany had mentioned a day of chastity in preparation for a new teasing video, he hoped his cock would be under control and easily caged by the time he finished working out. Beside the cage was a slender anal plug, six inches in length and with a bulbous head to keep it in place.

Knowing how Bethany was going to keep him around the apartment for the day, Matthew headed into the living room for his morning workout. Taking up a tablet from the coffee table, he pulled up his daily routine and started working through the sets on the weight machine and with the dumbbells. He noted that the scheduled yoga practice for after the weights was a simplified one of stretches and holding basic forms.

Working steadily through his weight routines, Matthew was surprised that he finished and had not yet seen Bethany. He paused to cool off after the weights, taking a moment to give the weight machine an initial wipe down. Matthew next went to the kitchen and set up the coffee maker so that it would be ready when both he and Bethany were ready for it. Returning to the living room, Matthew unrolled a yoga mat and was kneeling to begin when Bethany rounded the corner from the hallway.

"Good morning, Matty."

Bethany's cheerful voice in the morning was enough on its own to make Matthew's body redirect blood flow to his cock. Seeing her consolidated that action and by the time Bethany was standing in front of Matthew, his cock was as hard as it had been on waking.

Matthew could see that she was setting the tone for the day with the choice of her workout clothes. Bethany wore a lightweight bright red sports halter, strong enough to support her breasts but also allowing them to move subtly whenever she shifted her weight. With the halter, she wore a matching pair of lycra booty shorts that molded to her form from waist to a line across her thighs just an inch below where her legs joined. Matthew blinked as he took in the view, imagining the outfit as a painted-on suit rather than fabric.

"Good morning, Miss Bethany," he replied, "I hope you slept well."

"I certainly did," she said, "and how about you, did you manage to get some sleep, or did that pretty cock keep you awake?"

"No ma'am," Matthew said softly, " I was able to sleep."

Bethany leaned over. Her mouth neared Matthew's ear as her hands reached for and lightly teased his nipples.

"I am so glad you were able to rest," Bethany teased, "because it looks like you're going to need all your energy to keep that cock locked up for me today."

"Yes, ma'am," Matthew groaned softly.

"And my good boy has already made the coffee," Bethany said as she straightened up.

Walking around Matthew's yoga mat as he tried to refocus on his workout, Bethany headed over to the dining table. Taking one chair from the table she carried it to a familiar spot in the living room and placed it.

"Just getting ready for later," she said to Matthew.

Matthew bit his lip as he repositioned himself. He knew that Bethany hadn't forgotten about the periodic maintenance spanking, but he also knew this was a tactic to keep him distracted as much as it was preparation for that activity.

For the rest of the time Matthew spent on the yoga mat, he tried to keep his eyes closed to focus on his posture. If he opened them while facing in one direction, the chair sat there as a reminder of what was coming. If he faced the other direction, his attention was drawn to Bethany on the stationary cycle. She was pedaling hard in her routine, but whenever she noticed Matthew looking over she took advantage. Either she emphasized the bouncing of her body and, most noticeably, her breasts, or she sat up on the bicycle seat, letting her legs pedal steadily, while she raised her arms and placed her hands behind her head. That latter posture presented her breasts toward Matthew, who found that when she did it took all his discipline to look away. Each time Matthew let a low groan slip from his lips, it was met by a bright smile on Bethany's.

After finishing his workout, Matthew rolled and put away his yoga mat. After a nod from Bethany, he unrolled hers in the same space to be ready for when she finished on the bike. By the time he had finished shaving, showering, and preparing himself for the day, Matthew returned to the living room to find Bethany gone for her own shower.

With the space to himself, Matthew found he could relax and move through the tasks he wanted to get done at a relaxed pace. He wiped down the kitchen counters and poured himself a coffee. After enjoying those first satisfying sips of caffeine, he turned to tidying up the living room and wiping down the exercise equipment. With long practice he found himself at ease performing these tasks, even with the room's wall of windows, wearing nothing but his collar and the anal plugs that Bethany left out for him in the morning.

Matthew was back in the kitchen, standing at the counter and enjoying his coffee when Bethany came out of the hallway. She was wearing a medium-blue knee-length pleated skirt with a light yellow blouse and stockings in matching yellow. Her hair was in a ponytail that bounced behind her as she walked toward Matthew. Pausing near the chair in the living room, Bethany held up her wooden paddle and winked at Matthew.

"Come here, sweetie, it's time," she said cheerily.

Matthew placed his coffee cup in the kitchen sink and walked around the counter to the living room. He didn't worry about the spanking itself and found himself looking forward to the contact he would have with Bethany's thighs as he lay across her lap. By the time he reached the chair, Bethany had taken her seat and carefully rolled the front of her skirt back to the top of her thighs.

"We don't want any unsightly drippings from your cage on the front of my skirt," she explained with a smile.

With Bethany's skirt out of the way, Matthew could see that her stockings only reached a few inches above her knees. He inhaled deeply to defuse the soft moan that rose as he realized that meant he would be laying across the bare skin of her thighs.

Bethany patted her lap with her free hand.

Matthew took the hint and lay over her lap, steadying and partially supporting himself with spread feet and hands on the floor to either side of the chair. As he relaxed in position, he felt Bethany's hand slowly stroke his back. Her palm then slid over each of his ass cheeks and down each thigh as far as she could comfortably reach.

When Bethany's hand slid back up Matthew's inner thigh, her fingertips came to rest against the base of the anal plug in his bottom. She lightly pressed the plug inwards with a steady and slow rhythm as she spoke.

"I have been remiss in not keeping our schedule for these spankings, Matty. I think they help us both as a reminder of our responsibilities to one another. I promise to try and do better."

"Thank you, Miss Bethany," Matthew said softly.

Bethany rested the wooden paddle against Matthew's ass. The smooth oak handle was comfortable in her hand and the business end of the paddle was slightly oval in shape, four inches wide, and about five inches in length. Looking like an old-fashioned hairbrush, she imagined that was what the paddle maker had intended. Bethany had a variety of paddles in her toy collection, varying in sizes and materials, but for Matthew, she nearly always returned to using the same familiar one.

Starting at a slow, steady pace, the first strokes Bethany delivered were not delivered to force a reaction from Matthew. She had learned that a slow buildup of heat in his ass cheeks through a more methodical spanking had the best effect. Bethany always strove to remain calm herself and deliver the same intensity of spanking each time. She always tried to maintain the importance of the ritual.

As she spanked Matthew, Bethany took regular pauses. At these times she caressed Matthew's ass, determining how sensitive he had become and what level of heat had been created. She also regularly checked in with him verbally, ensuring he was alright and able to carry on. She valued the sense of routine and balance as much as Matthew did.

Other than her verbal checks, Bethany spanked in silence, letting the sound of each paddle strike fill the room. Sometimes, she talked to Matthew as the paddle rose and fell, informing him both of things he had done that she found pleasing as well as things of which she disapproved. She always took care that the latter was not accompanied by a harsher use of the paddle.

Matthew's weekly maintenance spankings varied in duration and number of strokes. These were determined by Bethany's reading of her submissive's reactions and she chose to end the session when she felt her objective was met. She also preferred that Matthew couldn't predict when the spanking would end.

Bethany's focus was interrupted when a long slow moan escaped from Matthew's lips. She smiled as she had discovered that he did that when his physical reactions had turned from enduring the steady buildup into a deeper warmth of surrender to the rising levels of endorphins the spanking produced. It had become her own signal that it was about time to end the session.

Tapering off the pace of the paddle, Bethany quietly lowered it to the floor beside the chair and placed both hands on Matthew. One hand slowly stroked Matthew's back while the other caressed his red and hot cheeks. She let him remain in place for a few minutes, allowing him the opportunity to realize that she was done.

"That will be all for today, Matty, thank you for being my good boy."

Matthew slid off Bethany's lap and, out of practiced habit, assumed a kneeling position in front of her chair.

"Thank you, Mistress," he said softly.

Bethany leaned forward, cupping Matthew's face in her hands. Lowering her lips to his, she gave him a soft kiss.

Matthew remained on his knees as Bethany stood up, lowered the front of her skirt, turned around to straddle the chair, leaned forward, and flipped up the back of her skirt. Matthew watched as she turned and waited to perform the last part of their ritual. Leaning forward, Matthew kissed each of Bethany's cheeks and then delved between them. He kissed the red heart-shaped jewel that formed the base of the anal plug Bethany wore. After kissing the jewel, he slid the tip of his tongue around it's outer edge in contact with Bethany's skin before he knelt back on his feet.

Bethany dropped her skirt, moved to one side, and turned before she spoke.

"To the corner, Matty," she said in a gentle voice.

Obediently, Matthew went to the shallow corner to the side of the apartment door toward the kitchen. Standing close to the union of the walls, he placed his hands in the small of his back to wait until he was told he could go on with his day.

Bethany, refreshed by the performance of her duty to Matthew and his role, moved about the apartment singing snatches of a popular song. She put the chair back at the table, a task normally left for Matthew, and carried the paddle back into her bedroom. Bethany reappeared a minute later carrying her coffee cup which she placed in the sink beside Matthew's.

Coming out of the end of the galley kitchen behind Matthew, Bethany stepped close behind him and cupped his ass with both hands. Murmuring softly at the heat in his flesh, she moved closer and let her hand travel up and around his body until she was teasing his nipples with her fingernails.

"I'm going out to meet Zoe for lunch and a chat about some tech issues,' she said, "I've set a timer and when it goes off you can leave the corner."

"Yes, Miss Bethany, thank you," Matthew said, his voice so close to being a mindless groan.

Slipping on a pair of low shoes that complemented her outfit, Bethany slipped out the apartment door.

Matthew stood still, wondering how long the timer had been set for. He knew that he could cheat and slip away to his room and that Bethany probably wouldn't be using the apartment's video system to check, but he also knew that he would feel guilty if he did that. As he pondered his fate, he heard the elevator bell announcing that it had reached the floor for Bethany. Less than a minute later, the timer on the intercom went off.