A Project for Bethany Ch. 10

Story Info
Bethany teases, and pops a question.
7.3k words
4.79
13.9k
24

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew trembled each time Bethany stroked upward on the shaft of his cock with the tips of her fingernails. He moaned when she gently massaged the frenulum with the pad of her thumb lubricated with his own flowing precum. Bethany knew just how to hold him at the edge of orgasm and yet still deny that release. His mind drifting into subspace at the control she exercises, Matthew knew that he desired nothing more than his total surrender to her dominance.

It was the third day since his last orgasm and the second of dedicated teasing sessions to get him to a point of dripping and moaning lust. Matthew's submission in the moment only emphasized to him that he would not have traded the previous days' experiences for any other option.

After the party with Zoe and Rick, Bethany had taken him into her bed. She had unlocked the chastity cage and led him into the big shower stall in her en suite bathroom. Tenderly, with attention to care, she had soaped and washed his body before inviting him to do the same to her. Once they had dried each other, Bethany led Matthew to her bed. This time, there was no bondage, no toys, no role play.

Bethany had taken control in a gentle manner that showed she was as interested in Matthew's pleasure as her own. Riding Matthew's cock, Bethany had teasingly told him not to cum. As she rocked slowly on his cock, squeezing it with the muscles of her pussy, she told him she was going to take his orgasm and she would find some delicious way to punish him if he came without permission.

Matthew moaned as he came close to orgasm, advising Bethany who ignored his words. She held Matthew's shoulders to the mattress as she felt the spasms of his spurting cock.

"Oh, dear," Bethany said breathlessly, "you've cum in my pussy Matthew, whatever will a good boy do now."

Moaning in his lust and post-orgasmic state, Matthew knew what answer she sought.

"A... a good boy always licks up his messes, Mistress," he managed to say.

"That's right," Bethany said as she raised up off Matthew's cock.

Moving with a grace and balance that showed her athleticism, Bethany lowered herself over Matthew's body in a sixty-nine position. As she felt Matthew's tongue lapping at her cum-filled pussy, she slid her mouth over his semi-hard cock to taste their mixed juices while Matthew lapped her pussy clean of his own cum.

"Thank you, Miss Bethany," Matthew whispered as Bethany turned about again and lay down beside him.

"Thank you, sweetie," she had said in return as she pulled his arm across her body and drew the light blanket up to cover them.

Matthew spent the day after the party occupied by his usual routine in the apartment. He was naked except for his collar and chastity cage. On his bathroom vanity when he went for a shower after his morning workout, he found a medium-sized anal plug for him to wear through the day. He had smiled as he picked it up, recognizing it as one of the vibrating plugs that Bethany sometimes chose for him, one that she controlled from her phone.

There was no teasing session that day. But the periodic actions of the vibrating plug and Bethany's intentional appearances around the apartment in very sexy lingerie ensured that Matthew's mind was occupied constantly with erotic imagery and thoughts.

Bethany spent much of the day working on video editing. She also went out for another manicure, to ensure that her nails matched the earlier videos. She knew the deep blue acrylic nails she liked to have in a short rounded stiletto shape, with flecks of gold in the finish, were a lovely contrast to the skin of Matthew's cock.

On the second day, the teasing sessions started. Before the party, Bethany had used Matthew as her subject for three short teasing videos for her very lucrative business. The three short videos, each of which had taken much more time to record than the clients would ever see, had included a hard and dripping Matthew tormented by Bethany's teasing fingertips. Throughout the series, which they had completed over three days, Matthew had not been permitted to orgasm.

A fourth video was planned but ended up being postponed because of their schedule for the day before the party. After their guests had departed, Bethany gave Matthew a choice, of waiting another day to complete the series or having his cock unlocked. The cost of the latter was a repeated period of teasing to get him back to the state of frustration and desire that matched the point in the video series where they paused. Matthew had chosen to be unlocked and to suffer the additional days of teasing to return to the required state. It was a decision he never regretted.

On the morning of the second day, Matthew found the key for the chastity cage waiting for him in his bathroom. A note, in Bethany's girlish script, was also there.

"Good morning, Matty,

"No cage today, please. I'm going to trust you to keep your hands to yourself.

"And please be ready for sessions at 11 a.m. and again at 4 p.m.

"Hugs, B.

"P.S. you may beg, but there will be no cumming today."

Matthew smiled as he read the note. Being free of the cage for the day meant his cock would cycle through periods of arousal and relaxation as his mind reviewed his living arrangement with Bethany and the video series they were working on. That cycle would only be accentuated by the two scheduled periods Bethany had confirmed for his submission to her teasing torments. As each session got close by the minute, they would become the focus of his feelings of anticipation and of his desire to be her teasing subject.

With no orgasms promised, Matthew knew the teasing sessions would run into at least one more day. He also expected that he would be back in the chastity cage for the night to avoid any disobedient stroking.

In the first teasing session, Bethany directed Matthew to the bed as he entered the bedroom. Buckling manacles on his wrists and ankles, she soon had him spread-eagle on the bed with straps loose enough to let him struggle but not enough to get free. Matching the scene of the original first session down to the color of her nails, Bethany wore a cropped white blouse with a very short pleated plaid skirt. With her cameras set up and running, she was ready to capture the scene in case she decided to cut any new footage into the teasing session video she already had in draft form.

Kneeling beside Matthew's bound and naked body, Bethany lightly ran her fingertips over the skin of his arms, legs, and torso. Each time she passed close to his hard cock, she made sure to leave it untouched and twitching with need.

Matthew moaned softly at the gentle teasing, his breath catching each time he thought Bethany was going to touch and stroke his cock. He bit his lip to keep from begging, knowing that it would only encourage her to make the wait longer.

As Matthew's anticipation and frustration grew, Bethany changed tactics to let the tips of her nails retrace the paths her fingertips had followed. In successive passes, she increased the pressure of her nails just enough to leave the faintest red lines on Matthew's skin and to excite every nerve ending they passed over.

Bethany smiled as she watched Matthew strain to remain still under her teasing touch. His nipples barely tended to, his cock still untouched. She enjoyed the little moans and groans that escaped his lips, letting her know for sure that she was having the intended effect on his state of mind and body.

Stopping the long sensuous scraping of her nails, Bethany gently dragged one fingernail over each of Matthew's hard nipples. The change in touch was enough to elicit a deeper moan from his lips and she added to his torments by gently teasing his nipples further. It wasn't until a shiver of lust traversed his body that Bethany decided the time was right to continue.

Moving to sit between Matthew's spread legs with her own legs over his, Bethany was ready to turn her attention to his hard cock. She began by gently trapping the head of Matthew's cock between the tips of her nails on one hand. Bethany smiled at the little gasp that slipped from Matthew's lips and then began to slowly run the nails of her other hand along the sides, top, and bottom of his shaft. With no other contact, it was enough to make Matthew squirm and pull at the four straps that held him to the bed.

"Shhh, lie still, Matty," Bethany soothed her bound subject, "just relax."

Matthew grimaced and moaned at the suggestion that he could relax under Bethany's teasing touch. They both knew that was an impossibility and they both wanted the teasing to continue.

From her position between Matthew's legs, Bethany continued teasing Matthew's hard cock, lightly scraping his tight balls, and letting her fingertips and nails slide up to trace lines down his stomach. She smiled as she watched the way his ragged breathing caused the definition of his abdominal muscles to reveal itself. She was pleased that the regular workouts with free weights and the weight machine they had in the living room had worked so well to help Matthew reach such a level of muscular definition. When the lines of his abs were clear she softly traced the outline of the muscles with a lazy fingertip before returning to tease his cock.

With one deep lingering groan of frustration from Matthew, Bethany was rewarded by the appearance of a clear bead of precum forming at the tip of his cock. Taking this as her signal to ease up on her teasing, she released Matthew's cock and let it hover over his stomach as that first droplet slowly dripped and fell.

Bethany moved from between Matthew's legs to kneel beside him on the bed. She stroked his nipples as she confirmed that he was alright with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Are you comfortable Matty, you're not in any distress, are you?"

Matthew grinned, his level of distress was one that he was more than glad to endure. He loved the way Bethany could control the depth of his submission and the heights of his stimulation with such simple touches.

"I am okay, Miss Bethany," he said softly.

"So, I can continue?" she asked.

"Yes, please," Matthew whispered.

Bethany curled up beside Matthew and laid her head on his chest facing his cock. Delicately, with a single fingertip, she stroked the bottom of his shaft from the base to the head. After each slow stroke of her finger, she lifted it from Matthew's cock and returned it to the base to begin again. The pressure of her finger held Matthew's cock downward but not enough to trap it against his stomach. Each new droplet of precum that formed at the opening of his urethra slowly dripped to join the small puddle that formed on his stomach.

For long moments, Bethany rested her head on Matthew's chest and listened to the beating of his heart as her finger delicately teased him. She knew this was more than enough to keep him horny and in erotic anticipation of the afternoon teasing session she had in mind. For the moment, however, the other work on her schedule demanded her attention and she sat up ready to end the session.

Bethany ran her finger through the small puddle of precum on Matthew's stomach. Turning her finger to let the juices coat it, she brought it up to Matthew's lips to be sucked clean. The second time she wiped at the remaining traces of precum, she brought her finger to her own lips and sucked it while watching Matthew's reaction.

With a smile, Bethany leaned forward and, while holding Matthew's cock out of the way, licked up the last traces of precum on his stomach. Then she slid her hand down to encircle his scrotum above the balls with her hand, closing it but applying no real pressure on his balls.

Matthew moaned softly as Bethany took hold of his balls. Even without any pressure, it emphasized his vulnerability while bound to the bed.

"Can I trust you not to play with 'my' cock today, or do I need to lock it up between sessions?"

"I will behave, Miss Bethany," Matthew said quietly.

"Good boy," Bethany smiled, "we wouldn't want to add a spanking to our schedule and then start the teasing series over again, would we?"

"No, ma'am."

With that assurance, Bethany unclipped the straps from the ankle and wrist manacles that Matthew wore. She left the manacles in place, as a reminder to him that she expected obedience. Once Matthew was free of the straps, Bethany held his hand as he stood beside the bed.

"Let's go see what we have for lunch, shall we," she said.

After a light lunch, Matthew placed the dishes in the dishwasher and considered his plans for the afternoon. He knew it wasn't any use trying to focus on anything serious, the constant reminders of his next session with Bethany would ensure a persistent state of distraction.

Collared and plugged, and with the added reminders of the wrist and ankle manacles, Matthew knew that constant arousal was going to keep his mind on Bethany's plans for the next few hours. He also knew that it was exactly what she intended for him. Everywhere he looked in the apartment, he was reminded of her sexy presence and his submission to her dominance.

The chair he sat in for lunch was the one she used for his periodic spankings. The weights and stationary bicycle in the living room conjured up images of her sweating through her morning workouts. Matthew knew that if he went into his room, the first thing he'd see was the life-size photo of Bethany on the wall looking down from the foot of his bed. Soon after he had moved in, Bethany had surprised him with the first image, and every few weeks she managed to change the photo when he wasn't around. The current one showed Bethany sitting at her desk, the screens behind her showing images from her teasing videos. Sitting with her legs spread and leaning forward, she wore a bright red lace bra and panties, with a matching garter belt and sheer stockings. On her feet were red stiletto-heeled sandals. Bethany stared directly at the camera with a wry grin as she crooked a finger, beckoning the viewer towards her. Matthew knew he couldn't go into the room without becoming engaged by the photo image of Bethany. As he thought of it and the erotic predicament it presented, he also knew that he'd be in his room for that very reason soon enough.

When Bethany went looking for Matthew to begin their second session, she found him lying on his bed. His attention focused on the image of herself over the bed, Matthew had adopted a spread-eagle posture, legs spread and arms raised above his head as he imagined being bound. Bethany smiled as she noted that his breathing was slightly ragged and his cock was hard, a bright droplet of precum had even formed at the tip.

"Well," Bethany said brightly, "it looks like you've started without me."

Startled, Matthew was prevented from sitting up by Bethany's hand lightly landing on his chest.

"Would you like me to wear that outfit for you someday, Matty," she asked as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yes, ma'am," Matthew whispered, his mind still not quite out of his reverie of fantasy.

Bethany caressed Matthew's nipples lightly as she spoke.

"I may do that," she said softly, "I know that Rick loves fucking me when I wear that red garter belt and heels."

Leaning forward to put her face close to Matthew's, she added.

"Maybe I'll wear it for him and after he's fucked me with the big cock of his, I'll let you lick me clean."

Matthew moaned at the thought of Bethany in the red lingerie, fucked to satisfaction and dripping with Rick's fresh cum, beckoning him to crawl to her and lick her dripping pussy.

"Yes, please, Mistress," he moaned softly.

Bethany smiled broadly as she sat back up beside Matthew.

"If I had known you could be such a slutty obedient boy, I would have collared you long ago."

Matthew blushed at the thought that Bethany could have taken him whenever she chose and he would have quickly submitted to her erotic control.

Bethany tugged at Matthew's collar with a fingertip as she started to rise to her feet.

"Come along, slutty boy," she said, "we still have work to do."

After another hour of slow teasing and erotic torture with Matthew spread-eagle and bound on her large bed, Bethany slowly lowered herself on Matthew's straining cock. Keeping a slow pace, she raised and lowered herself as her pussy stroked Matthew's erection and she watched his face for the signs of his nearing orgasm.

"Please, Miss Bethany," Matthew groaned, "if you keep doing that I will cum."

"But I haven't given you permission to cum, have I?" Bethany replied with a grin.

"No, ma'am," he gasped.

"Then you better not," Bethany said, her movements unchanging.

"Please, stop," Matthew moaned.

"Don't you want to cum?" Bethany asked, "Even if it disobeys me?"

"Yes," moaned Matthew, then correcting himself, "No."

"Mmmm, I love this," Bethany giggled, "Matty wants to cum, and he wants to please me, and his little boy brain is all clouded by lust..."

Bethany finished her sentence as she lowered her lips to a position beside Matthew's ear.

"... for me."

"If you cum," she whispered, "I'll make you lick up every drop, and then we'll have to plan another long tease to finish our video series. We still need to get the spurting cock shots."

Matthew was wide-eyed at the thought of being teased again for days to complete the interrupted set of videos.

"Please, Mistress," he moaned.

"Please, what, slutty boy?" Bethany asked as she felt him on the very edge of orgasm.

"Please...," Matthew's voice faded after that single word, not knowing what he most desired.

Bethany smiled broadly as she sat up on Matthew's cock. She slid her hands over his chest and teased and gently pinched his hard nipples. Her hips began a forward and backward motion that fucked Matthew's cock even as it remained fully inside her warm pussy.

"Don't cum, Matty, hold it," she ordered in a low but firm tone.

"Yes, ma'am,... ahhh... I can't," Matthew moaned.

"I know sweetie," Bethany said mischievously, "and if you do cum, I'll be riding your face next."

Bethany paused, holding her hips still with Matthews' cock deep in her pussy. With exquisite control, she gently squeezed and relaxed the muscles of her pussy to tease Matthew's cock with no other stimulation. Watching his face contort with his struggle to remain in control and not cum, Bethany smiled at her submissive. Stopping her contractions, Bethany leaned forward to rest against Matthew's chest, placing her lips close to his ear.

"Is that what you really want, Matty?" she asked, "Do you want to slide your slutty tongue deep in my cum-filled pussy?"

A shiver ran through Matthew's body as he listened to Bethany's soft voice.

"Do you want to fill my pussy with cum and lick it all up, just so we can do these teasing sessions all over again?"

Before Matthew could reply, Bethany lifted herself off his chest. Sliding forward, she let Matthew's cock slip from her pussy as she kissed him lightly on the lips. Rolling to one side, she lay close to her bound subject and rested her head on his shoulder.

With one beautifully manicured fingernail, Bethany began to idly tease Matthew's nipple.

"Matty," Bethany said in a soft chatty tone, "do you remember that black Queen t-shirt you used to have?"

"The old with the band logo?" Matthew asked, "I wore it so much it was falling apart, don't know what happened to it though."

"I stole it from the laundry at your Mom's house, when you were home from college for Christmas one year."

"So that's where it went..."

"Yeah," Bethany said as she softly pinched Matthew's nipples, "I wore it for a while as a nightshirt in our dorm room, then Janie took it. A few nights later I came back to the room to find her wearing it with our favourite strap-on poking out underneath it. She waggled it at me and said, 'Come here and suck Matty's cock, you little slut.'"