A Project for Bethany Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do," Matthew asked, honestly curious to hear more.

Bethany's hand slid down Matthew's body to lightly hold his hard cock as she continued.

"Well, we were still exploring and switching in those days, so like a good little girl, I crawled over there, sucked Matty's cock like she told me, and then let her fuck me thoroughly with it. That t-shirt put me in just the right mind-space to enjoy every stroke. Janie hid the t-shirt after that and would only bring it out after I begged her to fuck me again with Matty's cock. Let me tell you, once we found our true kinky roles, I made her pay for that teasing."

"Where's the t-shirt now?" Matthew asked.

Bethany's voice took on a playful tone.

"It's somewhere safe. Who knows, I may need it someday to dress up Janie and get myself spit-roasted by two Matty's cocks."

Matthew's cock twitched in Bethany's hand as she mentioned Janie, a movement that was not lost on her.

"It appears this built-in arousal meter here is reacting to mentions of little Janie and I getting it on," Bethany said as she squeezed Matthew's cock, "Are you getting excited by the thought of your Mistress and your little sister, lifelong best friends that they are, fucking and sucking each other?"

Blushing, Matthew's voice was a whisper, "Yes, Miss Bethany."

"Slutty boy, all hard and dripping as he imagines his sister fucking me in all my holes with her strap-on cock."

Matthew trembled and moaned, his cock throbbing in Bethany's hand.

"Poor Matty," Bethany giggled, "Is that why you avoided being alone with us, or with me all those years? Was it because you couldn't stop thinking about us sharing her bed at your parents' house, or our dorm room together? Were you always imagining us sucking and fucking one another? Or were you imagining yourself in that big bed with us?"

Matthew groaned as Bethany's softly spoken words penetrated to the parts of his brain that were still functioning. His cock strained against her tightening grip.

"Yes, Mistress," he whispered, barely loud enough for Bethany to hear.

Bethany let go of Matthew's straining cock. Her hand slide up to his erect nipples and started stroking them gently.

"So many times, I told Janie I was going to make you my boyfriend. And every time, she would laugh and say it was never going to happen. I think she figured you were too shy, and that you'd never be one of those smart-ass jocks we were letting fuck us in your first year of college. And now I bet if she knew what an obedient boy you can be, she would have seduced you long ago."

Bethany smirked as she added, "But she wouldn't have switched with you, you would have been her slutty sub boy."

"Huh...," Matthew mumbled, his mind trying to keep up.

"You little sister is a slut Matty, she'll fuck anyone she thinks she can have fun with. I wonder, do you think she would have shared you with me if she'd turned you into her own little pussy licking slut boy?"

"Janie...!?"

"Yes, Matty, Janie," Bethany said as she tweaked each of Matthew's nipples, "don't tell me you haven't thought of your bratty little sister riding your tongue and being your slutty Mistress."

Matthew could only groan as he felt like Bethany was flipping through a directory of his long-saved fantasies.

"One time," Bethany began with a sly smile, "when she had just fucked me to a delightful orgasm while wearing that band shirt, I told her again that I would make you my boyfriend. She laughed and said she was so sure it wasn't going to happen that if it did, she would lick your cum from my pussy. I made her promise, then I ate her pussy until she begged me to stop."

A soft moan escaped Matthew's lips as he imagined Janie cumming on Bethany's tongue. He closed his eyes and lay very still, trying to maintain control and not have a spontaneous orgasm from Bethany's words and her teasing fingertips on his nipples.

Bethany slowly sat up and carefully moved to kneel beside Matthew's hip. In a smooth motion, she swung a leg over his body and guided his hard cock into her wet pussy as she sat down on him in one movement.

Matthew's eyes opened wide as he felt Bethany's pussy envelop his hard cock.

"Matthew."

"Yes, Miss Bethany?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, please, Mistress," Matthew moaned softly.

"Good boy, I am so glad," Bethany said with a bright smile as she started rocking on Matthew's cock.

"Please, Miss Bethany," Matthew gasped, "I am going to cum if you do that."

"I know."

"But," moaned Matthew, "the videos."

"Silly boy," Bethany laughed, "I have everything I need for those. Now, cum for me."

Matthew had one of the strongest orgasms he had ever experienced. Moaning, his body shaking, he couldn't say afterward how long it had lasted. Bethany's orgasm began seconds after Matthew's cock started to erupt in her pussy.

Released from his bonds once he had regained control of his breathing, Matthew obediently crawled between Bethany's thighs and licked her pussy clean. With Bethany's prompting, he did it with the lightest of touches to avoid over-stimulating her lips and clit. When he was done, Bethany drew him up so that she could softly and deeply kiss him and taste their mixed juices on his lips and tongue.

"Thank you, Matty, for everything and for saying 'Yes'"

"You're welcome, Miss Bethany," Matthew blushed.

Bethany hummed to herself happily as she removed the manacles from Matthew's wrists and ankles. Stroking Matthew's cheek she spoke gently.

"Go get cleaned up, sweetie. Give me an hour to check my messages and I'll come find you to decide what we'll do for dinner."

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew replied quietly.

"Good boy," Bethany said with a bright smile, "we should celebrate our new relationship status."

Matthew smiled at the reminder that he had accepted Bethany's request to be her boyfriend. He wasn't sure if that meant things would change around the apartment, but he also knew that simply gaining that title was enough to brighten his mood.

"Off you go, sweetie," Bethany's voice nudged him into action, "maybe I'll dig out that band shirt for you to wear for me soon."

Bethany moved to her desk and watched as Matthew closed the bedroom door behind him as he headed for a shower. She picked up her phone and called one of her contacts. She smiled as the call connected almost immediately.

"Hello, slut Janie."

Janie's response to Bethany's tone was immediate.

"Hello Mistress, I am alone if you need me to do anything."

Bethany smirked, the required response from Janie confirmed that she could be ordered to strip or touch herself, or anything else Bethany chose and that she would follow those orders.

"Strip slut. You have two minutes to be back on this line with your ass plugged and a fat dildo in your pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," Janie's voice broke as she went into a full slide into subspace.

Bethany used the intervening minutes to awaken her computer and check for new emails. Scanning the ones that appeared she noted one from Lady Kay titled "Party Planning." Noting that she should reply to that one first, Bethany also made a mental note to inform Lady Kay of her and Matthew's new status.

"I am back, Mistress," Janie's breathless voice came from the phone on the desk.

"As instructed?" Bethany checked.

"Yes Mistress," Janie said even as a message pinged into Bethany's phone with a photo from Janie.

Bethany smiled at her friend's obedience. She recognized the base of a heavy anal plug between Janie's cheeks and the heavy silicone balls at the base of the thick cock deep in her pussy.

"Good girl."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I have some news for you, Janie."

"What is it.... uh, Mistress," the final word coming a little slow for Bethany's liking.

"I have a new boyfriend."

"What.. uh.. not Matty?!" Janie gasped.

"Yes slut, your big brother Matthew, Matty, is now my boyfriend, and you have a promise to keep."

"But... uh... he's my brother."

"And you will obey me by keeping that promise, won't you slut?"

Janie moaned, her mind whirling with her submission to Bethany, the feeling of the plug and dildo fucking her as she spoke to her Mistress, and the thought of licking Matty's cum from her best friend's pussy.

"Yes, Mistress," Janie moaned as her first small orgasm made her voice quaver.

"Good girl," Bethany said, "now give yourself a nice hard fucking with those toys, we'll talk very soon."

"Thank you, Mistress," Janie moaned as Bethany ended the call.

Bethany was stroking her own clit by the time she ended the call with Janie. With a relaxed smile on her lips, she scrolled through the other waiting emails in her business account and flagged a few of interest to be answered first when she returned to that task. She was still enjoying a delightful tingling in her clit and nipples at the thought of Janie's promised submission when she stepped into the large shower in her en-suite bathroom, letting the warmth of the shower's heat envelop her nakedness.

Showered and refreshed, Bethany soon after walked into Matthew's room with her characteristic confidence and a bright smile on her red lips. Matthew turned in his desk chair as she approached and admired the view she presented. Bethany wore red lace panties that matched the ones in the photo on the wall behind him. She also wore a collar-less and very sheer white silk blouse, open at the front, the material wafted behind her as she walked exposing her torso fully. With three-quarter sleeves, the blouse settled into a position that could barely be described as modest when she stood still. On her feet were a pair of white leather ballet slippers.

"Hi sweetie," Bethany said cheerily.

"Hello, Miss Bethany."

"I was thinking," Bethany said as her finger traced the line of the collar around Matthew's neck, "How would you feel about pasta from the deli for dinner? I could order it for us."

"That sounds wonderful," Matthew said softly, the caressing fingertip enough to distract him and slip his mind into the sense of comfortable obedience he enjoyed with Bethany.

"Great," Bethany said as she bent down to kiss Matthew on the cheek, "I'll go order something and you can pour us a glass of wine. I'll meet you on the sofa when I'm done... oh, and there's something for you in your bathroom."

Bethany's last words were spoken as she breezed through the doorway and into the hall.

Matthew shook his head slowly as he stood and headed for the bathroom. When Bethany did one of her little whirlwind visitations, he often just sat and basked in the pleasant mood she had such an ability to drop him into. But, this time, he had a task to complete and a mystery to check out.

On the vanity counter beside the sink were two small boxes and a card. The envelope was addressed in Bethany's pretty script, unchanged since high school. It read "To My Boyfriend." Matthew opened the card, the image on the front was a silhouette of a high-heeled shoe. The note inside read:

"Dear Matty,

"Thank you so much for agreeing to be my boyfriend, it is a longtime dream come true for me.

"We'll keep things around the apartment the same for now, but little things will be different too.

"Please wear the contents of the boxes, and bring me the key when you are ready.

"Love,

"your girlfriend and Mistress, B."

Matthew opened the first box to find a polished metal anal plug. He was familiar with the shape and knew that it would be both comfortable and also remain in place as he moved around. He smiled when he saw that the base of the plug had a decorative inlay, which read "Bethany's Boyfriend" in white script on a red heart.

The second box held a new chastity cage, which Matthew noted was a size smaller than the one he had been wearing for chastity play. The cage, with its inset locking cylinder, and the key for the cage were of matte black metal. The key was attached to a simple gold chain, with the clasp ends characteristic of a bracelet.

Matthew carefully washed both cage and plug to prepare them for use. With practiced movements, he slid the base ring for the cage over his cock and balls and then the cage itself over his cock to meet the base so he could insert the lock cylinder. The cage in place, a dollop of lube made the plug slide easily into his bottom.

Bethany came into the living room just as Matthew was reaching the sofa with two glasses of Chardonnay. She smiled as she took a glass and clinked hers against Matthew's before they sat.

"Congratulations," she said brightly, "to us, for officially being a couple."

"Congratulations, Miss Bethany," Matthew replied in a relaxed and happy tone, "I'll try to be the boyfriend you deserve."

"Sweetie, you already are, in so many ways," Bethany said with a smile.

Matthew offered the bracelet with the key to the chastity cage but Bethany told him to hold it for a moment. She took a seat on the sofa, her back to the arm, and indicated that Matthew should do the same. Even as Matthew took his seat, she raised one foot onto the sofa and Matthew smiled. He knew this position and what she expected.

Bethany caused Matthew to pause briefly when she indicated the bracelet and said, "You can put that on for me, Matty."

It took Matthew a brief moment to realize she meant he was to fasten the chain around her slender ankle. He did as requested and then made himself comfortable at the other end of the sofa. Bethany placed both of her feet on his lap. Matthew slid the ballet slippers from her feet and started to gently massage the soles.

"That always feels so nice," Bethany sighed, "Oh before I forget, dinner will be here in about half an hour. Mrs. Rubek said she'd bring it up herself."

Matthew quietly continued massaging as her words evoked memories of Mrs' Rubek's past deliveries. The Rubeks, an old-world Eastern European couple in their 50s ran the deli and restaurant halfway along the block across the street. Mr. Rubek, stocky and swarthy, dressed for his role running the deli counter and the storerooms. Mrs. Rubek, taller, lithe, and fit, was always front-of-house and dressed with an understated elegance that spoke of comfort with wealth and its society. Matthew learned soon enough from Bethany that the Rubeks were also very active in the local kink community. They knew of Bethany's business as an online erotic content creator, and they were well acquainted with Matthew's mother, Katherine. Lady Kay was a leader in the kink community, a role she had fully embraced once Matthew's parents had become empty-nesters. It was one more aspect of the lifestyles and connections that Matthew had been learning about under Bethany's guidance that he was still working on understanding fully.

When Mrs. Rubek arrived, Matthew knew he would be expected to meet her at the apartment door just as he was. Their relationship was open with the Rubeks after so many delivery interactions. She would wait in the open doorway until Matthew took the box from her hands, at the small risk of exposing himself to anyone in the hallway. As he stepped back and turned, she would step forward to join him and casually swing the door closed since Matthew's hands would then be full. Together, they would walk across the living room and around the end of the kitchen counter until Matthew could put the box down. And every step of the way, her perfectly manicured hand would be holding his naked ass cheek.

The memories of past deliveries and the anticipation of Mrs. Rubek's coming visit caused Matthew to blush lightly. He also knew that the Rubeks had repeatedly offered to entertain Matthew for an evening or more for Bethany. Bethany had consistently advised Matthew the Rubeks' style of play might be a little more strict than he was getting used to. She always left it at that and never explained in more detail.

Matthew continued to massage Bethany's feet as his mind whirled with thoughts of the Rubeks, the kink community, and what might be Bethany's plans for introducing him further to her local acquaintances. He gently stroked Bethany's soles and caressed the balls of her feet and across her delicate toes with his thumbs and fingertips. As Matthew expected, those toes soon started moving upwards to his lips.

He could smell the aroma of Bethany's body wash on her skin, and also the slightest hint of the leather from her ballet slippers. Matthew was slipping into the warm first levels of subspace as he kissed and licked the toes of one of Bethany's smooth, soft, feet. Softly sucking her toes, he glanced up to see a relaxed smile on her lips and half-closed eyes as she enjoyed the attention. The soft alarm on Bethany's phone that announced Mrs. Rubek's arrival in the apartment building lobby interrupted their relaxed mood.

Matthew was at the door waiting before Mrs. Rubek's quiet knock announced her arrival at the apartment. He swing the door wide and was greeted by Mrs. Rubek's broad smile. She was dressed in a beautifully tailored suit consisting of a calf-length pencil skirt and a short jacket of fine emerald-blue wool. With it she wore a pale yellow blouse with an upright collar, sheer stockings, and six-inch stiletto heels of bright blue leather. Taller than Matthew by a few inches in her stocking feet, the heels put her a full head above his barefoot height.

"So, you are boyfriend now," she stated with her lingering accent and slightly odd grammar.

"Yes, ma'am," Matthew said politely as he stepped forward to take the box from her hands.

Bethany arrived at the doorway as Matthew stepped back. She held the door open and was ready to close it once Mrs. Rubek entered.

"Hi, Mrs. Rubek," Bethany said in a playful tone, "thank you for bringing our dinner up, and yes, Matty and I are now a couple."

"We send our congratulations," said Mrs. Rubek, "I have added dessert to your order and there is no charge. Will there be a party to cater?"

Bethany laughed at her indelicate call for extra business but wasn't surprised by it. She had known the Rubeks for years and wouldn't have ordered from any competitor in any case. She closed the door and followed Mrs. Rubek and Matthew toward the kitchen. She smirked as she watched the deli owner's hand caressing Matthew's bare ass as they walked across the living room.

"There may be a party," Bethany replied, "we haven't discussed it yet."

Standing against the living room side of the kitchen counter, Bethany watched as Mrs. Rubek supervised Matthew in removing the food containers from the box and instructing him on how to plate and present the meal. Smiling as she watched their interaction, Bethany knew the instructions were only a ruse to let Mrs. Rubek fondle Matthew's naked body a little longer and she noted how comfortable Matthew had become with their interactions.

Bethany watched as Matthew paused and started to press his ass back to meet the older woman's caressing hand. Stifling a giggle at his easy submission to any strong woman's presence, Bethany decided that offering them a room might be considered a little crass despite how humorous she first thought it might sound.

"Thank you, Mrs. Rubek," Bethany announced with just enough emphasis to break the mood.

Immediately regaining her poise and self-control, Mrs. Rubek headed calmly for the door behind Bethany. At the open door, she spoke.

"Please, let me know if you need anything else, and pass my greetings to Mrs. Kay, we look forward to her hosting parties again, both to cater and to attend."

"Thank you, Mrs. Rubek," Bethany replied, "we also look forward to new opportunities for social gatherings and play parties."

Bethany closed the door quietly behind the departing women. With a smile, she turned back to Matthew who was already placing their plates on the dining table.

"Well, it's a good thing I was here to protect your virtue. I think she was ready to use you in all sorts of naughty ways and you looked about ready to submit."