A Project for Bethany Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew blushed and bit his lip.

"I'm sorry, Miss Bethany, it's just...."

Matthew's voice trailed off as Bethany got close enough to kiss him lightly on the cheek with a giggle.

"It's okay, silly boy, I love the way you slip into that mind-space so easily. Mostly though, I love it when you do it for me."

With a wink, Bethany added, "Just remember whose collar you wear."

Blushing again, Matthew replied softly, "Yes, ma'am."

While they ate, Bethany led a wide-ranging conversation on her business plans. She asked Matthew if he'd like to take over the business accounting and some administrative duties. When he agreed she teased that he'd be researching and ordering the lingerie and sex toys she sometimes needed for custom video clips, often with nothing more than a hardcore porn screenshot to work from. Bethany laughed when she saw his expression as he squirmed in his seat and processed the potential effects of that task.

"We'll also have to discuss compensation for your new duties and time on tasks," Bethany said in a more serious tone, "along with your pay as an actor in teasing videos this will probably move you into being a full-time employee of B's Tease Productions, if that's okay."

"Will there be benefits?" Matthew asked with what he hoped was a look of innocent inquiry.

"Oh, most definitely," Bethany said with a laugh, "and strict supervision too, when I deem it necessary. Maybe I'll get a new paddle for employee relations."

"Uh... thank you... I think," Matthew said, a clearly false quaver in his tone.

"That reminds me," Bethany grinned, "it's about time for a motivational spanking, to welcome you to your new role."

"Yes, ma'am," Matthew said as he thought that Bethany was having too much fun turning their new relationship into new opportunities to tease.

Bethany winked at him as he sat quietly eating.

"When we're done eating, come and curl up with me on my bed. You can finish my foot massage and we can talk about our plans for what happens next."

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew's tone perked up by the invitation.

Bethany softly blew him a kiss across the table.

"If you're a good boy, I might unlock that cage tonight."