A Prom Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca's moans were breathy and high pitched; Will could feel the wetness from her pussy start to run down his chin. Her cunt began to squeeze and expand around his finger.

"I'm cumming," she managed to squeak out. Will continued to stroke and suckle her as Becca's orgasm finally exploded within her. Her legs closed tightly around his head, and her pussy squeezed his finger tightly. He felt one last gush burst from within her, soaking him as he finally slowed his frantic licking at her clit.

"That's enough," she said breathlessly, pushing his face away from her pussy. "Now get up here and fuck me."

Will happily crawled on top of her, kissing her deeply again. "I taste nice," she said with a giggle.

"You taste fucking delicious," Will replied seriously.

"God your face is soaked," Becca said, still catching her breath from her orgasm. "First time eating pussy, and you made me squirt all over you. I'm always a bit of a squirter, but fuck. You're a natural or something."

Becca surprised him by licking around his mouth and kissing him again. "I am delicious," she quipped. She then reached between them and gently wrapped her hand around his throbbing, desperate cock, and positioned him at her entrance. "You ready?" she asked, Will could feel the tip of his cock resting against the wet flesh of her cunt.

"I have condoms in the front seat..." Will began, momentarily coming to his senses. Becca however cut him off by shaking her head and giving him a knowing smile.

"I'm on the pill. I trust you. This way it's my first time for something too,"

Will stared down at her in disbelief. Blank shock took over his brain, as he processed what she had said. "Put your cock inside me already," Becca whispered to him. His stupor broken, Will finally slid his desperate erection inside of her. The two moaned in unison as he entered her easily. Will paused for a moment, steadying himself. Becca's pussy was heavenly, tight, wet and impossibly, perfectly warm.

Will began to thrust in and out of her, tentatively at first, but quickly gaining in speed and urgency. Becca moaned deeply as he penetrated her more and more deeply. "You feel so fucking good," she breathed to him between thrusts.

"You too," Will replied breathlessly. He felt the orgasm he had needed all night begin to build in his cock, aching to fill Becca's dripping wet pussy with his cum. He buried his face in Becca's neck, kissing her sweaty throat and fighting off the orgasm threatening to explode from within him.

Becca's moans grew louder, and she slipped a hand between them to frantically rub her clit. "Almost there," she cried out. Will felt her cunt begin to grip his cock as it had his finger only moments before, and felt her gushing wetness soak him.

Becca's tightening pussy proved too much for Will, and he felt his powerful orgasm at last wash over him, and felt his cock at last erupt, filling Becca with his warm, sticky cum.

Becca rubbed urgently for a few more seconds, before her orgasm took her as well. Her pussy soaked will and an animalistic moan escaped her throat as she came hard again.

The pair laid quietly for a moment, the only sounds came from the intensity of their breath. Will pulled his soft cock out of her, and at last rolled off of Becca who wasted no time in draping a bare leg across him, and resting her head on his heaving chest.

"How was your first time?" She finally asked, breaking the silence between them.

"Incredible," Will responded. "I've wanted you for so long."

"You've got me," Becca replied happily, "for the rest of the night, and longer if you'll have me."

To be Continued.

12