A Promise Kept Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that," she dismissively grinned, "Brittany took off with a friend of hers for a while, and Ms. Deborah is over at my parent's house visiting with Mom so; we have the house to ourselves for at least three hours. What do you think about that, my handsome darling?"

"I'll tell you what I think," and then I but gently yanking the bedcovers back to reveal to Kara in all her naked glory, "I can't wait to put my mouth all over that hot body of yours, my love," I happily replied, pulling her into my arms. "Good God, Kara," I breathed, "You are so very beautiful." "No, I'm not," she smiled, her eyes locked onto my cock, which was still hard from the blow-job Kara had begun giving me in my sleep, "You're just horny, that's all." "What do you expect?" I teased, "I wake up to find the most beautiful woman I've ever seen swallowing my cock all the way down her throat and I'm not supposed to get horny?" "Damn, woman," I grinned, "Why don't you give me a break, for Christ's sake?" "I'll give you a break under one condition, Michael, and one condition only, okay? "Alright, I'll bite," I smiled, "What kind of condition are you speaking of, my love?" "I'm talkin about this," she hungrily replied, grabbing my iron hard cock and then after climbing on top of me, gently rubbing the head back and forth against her slit, "It's past time for us to fuck, baby," and before I had the chance to reply, Kara groaned as she sat down, taking me inside of her in one seemingly brutal stroke. "OH, my God, baby," she loudly gasped smiling, painfully so, but still smiling nonetheless, "This feels so good, but I need you to let me get used to having your hot cock inside of me, Michael; before I can ride this big mother-fucker like I want to." While Kara was taking the time of being able to sit on top of me, softly grinding her pubis against my own; I used that time to look at the way her blissfully structured body was put together. She rested her soft hands on my pectoral muscles, as I tried to capture her waist and pull her beautiful plump tits to my mouth. And to simply say that she had a beautiful body would be a huge understatement. Her tits, ass and pussy were pale white beneath her bikini lines, leaving the rest of her body noticeable tan now that she was naked and on top of me. As I'd said before, her 38DD tits were, by their own right, as spectacular, if not more so than any other part of her body. Her areolas were bigger around than any I'd ever seen before, with nipples that stuck out good three eights of an inch, and as big around as the tip of my little finger. Her stomach was tan and flat, and her hips and waist felt soft, yet strong in my hands as she began to grind her clit back and forth against my pubis. "Mmm, Michael," she moaned, moving back and forth, my cock buried deep within her wet confines, "I've never felt anything this good ever before...and I love you so much, baby." "Oh, yes," I warmly replied, "I love you, too, Kara. I'll always love you no matter what." "Oh, oh, OH, GOD, MICHAEL," Kara began to loudly cry out, suddenly interlocking our legs together until I couldn't move, "I'M CUMMING, BABY, OH, GOD, YEEEESSSS. I'M CUMMMIINNNGG NOOOOWWWW, OOOOOOOHHH GOOODDD; MICHAEL..." and then the next thing I knew, I was unleashing what felt like gallons of hot scalding sperm, deep into what I now know were the yet untouched recesses of her sweet pussy..." ~~~~~~~ As Kara and I lay cuddled next to one another in the afterglow of our love making, she turned to me, and with happy tears in her eyes, smiled, kissed my lips, and then told me, "I wanted you to know that I was a virgin, Michael. I waited for a very long time to make love, because I wanted my first time to be with you." "That' sucks," I teased, "I guess now that you're done with me, you're gonna go look for someone else," as I chuckled. "No, you asshole," she laughed, playfully smacking my chest with her right palm, "But now that we've been together, Michael; I think you should know that there's no one else for me, but you." "I think I can live with that, my love," I softly replied, as I gently pulled her back into my arms and held her against me, face-to-face, "Besides, I got lost in those beautiful deep brown eyes of yours the first time I ever saw you, Kara Matlock; and that means that there's no going back for me, either," and then I leaned in and very softly, as like the flapping of a butterfly's wings, kissed her as sensuously as I could, as her eyes closed at the same time as mine did. "I lovey you, Michael Walker," she breathed, "I'll always love you..." ~~~~~~ Kara and I had been dressed and out of bed for only ten minutes or so, until; we heard Mom's voice, coming from the back by the kitchen door as she timidly asked, "Hello? Is anybody..."

"We're in here, Mom," I loudly chuckled, letting her know that it was alright to come in, "Oh and we're dressed, too." Mom walked in with Brittany, and one of her friends from college, Marla Sanders, walking in behind her; all of them with knowing smiles on their faces. "So, tell us, Big Brother," she slyly purred, in her attempt, weak as it was, to try and embarrass me, "Did you finally have some...sweet...dreams, once Kara got you back to sleep?" "No, not sweet at all," I plainly said, suddenly but gently, grabbing Kara by the throat, making her moan as I slowly licked the underside of it. Then I looked into my sister's eyes, and wantonly growled, "I had some really hot dreams, Brit. You wanna know what happened when I woke up?" "Ooo, gross," she spat, an awful look on her face, "I do not want to know anything about what my brother does, or does not do," which of course left me, Kara, Mom, and even Brittney's friend, Marla in near riotous fits of laughter. "Shut up, you guys," she smiled, feigning anger, "That' wasn't funny, Michael, you asshole." "But you wouldn't love me any other way," I softly grinned, pulling Britt into my arms and tickling her from behind, like I used to do when she and I were both little, "Would you, little sister?"

"No," she quietly laughed, reaching up behind and over her shoulder to place her arms around my neck, giving me a soft sisterly kiss on the cheek, "But that still doesn't mean that you're not a shit," and then she giggled, as I tickled her and then gently released my hold on her.

"Seriously though, Mikey," Britt quietly asked," When are you going to make Kara not only a member of this family, but my sister, too?"

"I haven't had the opportunity to ask her yet," I grinned, teasing her by tweaking the tip of her pretty little nose, "Will that do for now, Miss Nosy?"

"Don't get mad at me for asking you something like that," she sweetly smiled, "It's just that I love you and I want to see you happy. It looks to me like Kara makes you really happy, and I guess I was just hoping that..." and then suddenly began to softly cry.

"Oh, hey, Brittany," I said, quickly pulling her back into my arms, "What's wrong, sweetheart? You're beginning to scare me."

I'm alright," she sniffled, "I was just thinking about watching you come out of that nightmare, Mikey; and then I saw how just Kara's being near you seemed to calm you right down. It was like her spirit was taking your fears away, and I've been praying for you ever since you left for home. But now that you're back, I can see and I can tell that things that never bothered you before were beginning to upset you not too long after you get home. Am I making any sense to you, Michael?"

It was then that I discovered how truly brilliant Brittany was, and that I indeed had never given her the credit she so truly deserved. How was it that she was able to describe, in not so many words, everything I'd come to feel ever since I got home, including my feelings not only about Kara, but also the affect she had on me just by being near me?

"When did you get to be so smart?" I smiled, hugging Brittany to me, winking at Kara at the same time, "I love you, Britt."

"Mmm," she cooed, as my precious little sister warmly hugged me back, "I love you, too, Michael."

"Did you have a good morning, Sweetie?" Mom asked, once she was able to get my attention away from my sister, "Are you and Kara hungry?"

"That sounds good," I smiled, "A cup of coffee sounds great...thanks, Mom."

"You're welcome, baby," Mom smiled, "I'll be right back."

"Wait a minute, Ms. Deborah," Kara smiled, following Mom, "I'll come and give you a hand."

~~~~~~

"Can I ask you a question, Mike," "Marla asked, "What was it like in the Navy?"

Marla Sanders was two days younger than Brittany, and because Brittany had to stay in the hospital two days after her birth, our mothers met and became friends, hence the reason Marla is like a little sister to me in many ways, except blood. Still though, Brittany and I both had many fights on Marla's behalf as we grew up. The reason for the fights were because people used to say a lot of shitty things about Marl and her mother, Ms. Sheila, only because Marla's real father left town the minute he found out that her mother was pregnant with her. So, one can only imagine the things that were said by not only the grown-ups in our community, but also the children; and as we all know, children can be cruel to one another when they're young.

That wasn't how my family felt about Ms. Sheila, and especially Marla. That's why, when my sister and I would occasionally get a notice sent home with one and/or both of us that read, "Suspended: Three Days For: Fighting"; my parents always took it easy on us, letting us spent the three days relaxing, because they wanted us at our best when we returned to school. Besides that, Mom and Dad said that we were noble in standing up for Marla the way we did. The school said so to, but rules were rules, and for them to treat us preferentially would cause an unwanted outrage within our community, hence the reason that we did as we were told and took the suspensions.

"I'll tell you what, Marla," I smiled, as I began to answer her question, "I can't really talk about what I did, but I can tell you that I wouldn't wish the things I've seen on anybody; okay?"

"Wow, I didn't realize it was that bad for you, sweetie," she gently replied, leaning over and hugging me the way she's done ever since the first time I took up for her when we were all young and someone at school had picked on her, "Brittany wouldn't tell me anything whenever I asked about you."

"That's because I didn't know anything," my sister smiled, "How could I tell you what I didn't know?"

"She's right, Marla," I said, in my sister's defense, "I couldn't talk about the stuff we did back then, and even though I'm out of the Navy now, I still can't talk about it. Do you understand why?"

"Not really, I mean, everything you did is over with," she plaintively sighed, "But, I also know that you'd never lie to me, Mikey so; I guess I understand...kind of."

"I'll tell you what," I began, "The things that I did were not only top secret, but they were also very dangerous; and if the bad people that we were fighting against found out who we were, then it could mean certain danger to everybody I know and love...like you two. Now do you understand why I can't talk about such things, sweetie?"

"Of course," Marla smiled, understanding now shining in her eyes, "Especially when you put it like that...thank you, Mikey," and then she kissed me on the cheek this time.

"You're welcome," I said, a red blush beginning to crawl up the back of my neck.

However, before I could say anything further, Mom, followed by Kara, came back into the den where we were sitting, carrying a tray with five cups of hot, steaming coffee on it, as Kara came in behind her, carrying all of the condiments that went with it on a separate tray.

~~~~~~

"So, tell me, Michael," Mom inquired, "I haven't had the chance to talk to you since you started your new job. How do you like teaching?"

"It has its ups and downs just like any job," I smiled, "But I really like it," and then I took Kara's hand and interlaced our fingers together, "Besides, it does have certain benefits, Mom."

"That's another thing," Mom knowingly smiled, "Have you two made any plans for the future that you might want to share with your old mother, Michael?"

"Not yet, Mom, and you're not old," I smiled, again winking at my beautiful Kara, who, by this time, was smiling from ear-to-ear, "But we'll let you know the minute that we do, okay?"

"Don't pay any attention to me," Mom grinned, "It's just that you two look so good together, the same, but different...I don't know."

"I know what you mean, Mom," I smiled, standing up and walking around to where Mom was seated in a chair, and then I leaned down and hugged her "Don't worry," I whispered into her ear, "I love her very much, and I'm going to marry her if she'll have me, Mom."

"That's good to hear, baby," Mom smiled, patting my hand that was resting on her right shoulder, "And when that happens, I've got a very special gift for the both of you."

"I love you, Mom," I warmly told her, "And I always will."

"I know you do, Michael," Mom sweetly replied, "And I've loved you since way before you were even conceived...you and your sister both."

"Aw...that's so sweet," Kara smiled, happy tears beginning to fill her eyes as I sat back down beside her, "I know it's true, too, because of how you and Mister Nathan have treated me since I was a little girl. I remember growing up and feeling so much love in this house every time I came over here."

"So do I," Mom smiled, as she reminisced the past, "And I could tell even then that you were head-over-heels in love with Michael. Weren't you, baby girl?"

"Yes, ma'am," Kara truthfully replied, even though her face, which by this time, had turned bright red. And while still talking to Mom, she still looked directly into my eyes and said, "I've loved Michael for as far back as I can remember."

"I know," Brittany smiled, "The look on your face used to break my heart when I would see how you reacted to the way my brother would always go out with those dumb ass blonde bimbos."

"I remember," Kara suddenly laughed, "You're talking about that stupid bitch, oh, what was her name?"

"Jennifer Meyers," Brittany and Marla giggled in unison.

~~~~~~

Chapter Seven

"Didn't you go out with her when you first got home, Michael?" Brittany knowingly asked, "You two left your homecoming party together that first night, didn't you?"

"Yes, Brittany," I replied, using a tone of voice which indicated that I wanted to drop the subject, "Leave it alone, please."

"Yes, big brother," Britt replied, "But I've got the feeling that you haven't heard the last of her yet."

"She'd better damn well leave my man alone," Kara said, in no uncertain terms, "I will most definitely kick her ass if she so much as looks at Michael the wrong way."

"Damn, girl," I teased, "Since when did you get to be such a bad ass?"

"Since today," she firmly replied, tears now threatening to fall from her beautiful deep, brown eyes, "Especially now that I've given myself to you after waiting for you for as long as I have, Michael. I meant it when I told you that I belonged to you now."

"I love you," I softly told her, quickly pulling her into my arms, "And you're right, you belong to me, and I belong to you; and nothing on God's green earth will ever change that, okay, my love?"

All of a sudden, I heard sniffling and crying coming from behind me, making me turn around to find my mother, Britt and Marla, all three in tears.

"What's wrong with you three?" I smiled, "And what's with all the crying?"

"We just think that what you said to Kara was so sweet, honey," Mom sniffled, "And it also lets me know that I'm probably looking at my future daughter-in-law."

"There is no "probably" to it, Mom," I knowingly smiled, taking Kara's hand, "It's just that right now, Kara and I have to be at work in a couple of hours, okay?"

~~~~~~

Because Kara only had the one class...the Karate team, and I had two classes, Conremporary American History, as well as the Karate she rode to the U of H campus with me. She maintained a firm grip on my hand the whole way there, and as glanced down at where our hands were joined, I had a warm feeling of, the fact that our being together was the right thing, come over me, making me smile.

"What're you smiling about, Handsome," Kara sweetly asked, "I'll bet that it has something to do with you us?"

"And you would be right, my love," I told her, "I was just thinking that the two of us being together like this just, well...it feels so right."

"That's because it is right, Michael," she softly breathed, then leaned up and kissed my lips while I drove, "I love you..."

~~~~~~

"Do you want to wait in my office while I teach this class?" I asked Kara, "Or would you like to sit in and watch?"

"Ooo, I'd like to watch," she teased, "I mean, if it's alright with you, that is?"

"Of course it is," I smiled, taking her by the hand and escorting her to the class room I was assigned for this particular class."

~~~~~~

According to my roll roster, I was only going to have fourteen people in this class so; I'd made twenty copies of the accompanying syllabus, and prepared to hand them out as soon as my students arrived.

~~~~~~

As soon as my students were all inside the class, I counted eighteen heads, being thankful that I'd had the sense to make more copies than I had originally thought to.

After I called roll, I told the class, "I've got fourteen people on my roll list for this class, yet I'm counting eighteen heads here. Do the remainder of you whose names I did not call, have transfer slips to give me?" and no sooner had I asked for them than four students stood up and made their way to the front of the class to drop their transfers onto my desk.

"Here, Professor Walker," Kara professionally said, taking the paperwork from my desk, "I'll take care of this while you're teaching this class."

"Thank you, Professor Matlock," I smiled, "I really appreciate it."

"Oh, you're very welcome Professor Walker," Kate giggled, making me look at her oddly until she smiled and added, "And it's Doctor Matlock, and not professor...Professor," which of course elicited a few snickers from my students.

"Why Thank you, Doctor," I openly teased her, "And if you want to know the truth. I prefer Coach Walker, as opposed to professor...Doctor," which of course that remark elicited open laughs and giggles from my students that time.,

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen," I said, addressing the class, "As you all well know, this class is called Contemporary American History for a reason; and it's not what you all think. However, before we take a walk through the not so distant past, I'd like to take the time for us to get to know one another a little more personally, seeing how this class isn't very big to begin with, okay?"

As everyone nodded their heads in approval, I looked out and asked, "Okay, who among you is brave enough to go first?"

A pretty girl sitting halfway back from the front, raised her head and said, "My name is Rendall Preston. I'm twenty one, I'm a junior and I was born and raised here in Houston...the Northgate area here."

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Preston," I smiled, "Welcome, and thank you for introducing yourself to us...who's next?"

"I'm not done yet," she grinned, "I've got a couple of questions for you Professor/Coach Walker. Are you up for it, sir?"

This was clearly a challenge coming form an older student, a little more highly educated maybe, but still a student none the less. So; in order to try exhibit a little authority, I leaned back and defensively crossed my arms, and then with a warm, yet slightly stern tone of voice, I looked at her and casually asked, "What would you care to know, Miss Preston?"

1...56789...16