Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Oh, godddd... I just read your latest two chapters and my pussy is literally dripping. I just bought a new, bigger butt plug... I'm about to go shove that up my ass, filling it while leaving my pussy empty and drooling. I'll try to ignore how deliciously full it feels in my back hole for for as long as possible, to heighten the anticipation, but I know it won't take long, with my little anus so stretched, before I just have to rub my clit. And no matter how much I think I want to stuff something in my front hole, I know I'll be proved wrong when I come all over the thick plug filling me back there as I read your story again. Mmmm...

lordodielordodieabout 10 years agoAuthor
Another Satisfied Customer!

Excellent, Anonymous! Don't forget to message me with pictures and a full report on your anal progress. I'm an expert after all and I need to make sure you're doing everything right... =]

AcungaAcungaabout 10 years ago

Yeee crack lara's asshole to shreds and also Lana ahha yess cracking female assholes left and right :)

XeenithXeenithabout 10 years ago
Emily's capacity ?

I really love this story, but what I really want to see in it, is Emily taking the Certified Capacity test and somehow have the highest score of her familly (even if only 1/8 inch more than her mom, if Laura is the 2nd biggest in the Wilder familly), leaving her mom & sisters needing some time to process that piece of information.

and then come the training to reach that magic number huhuhu

as a side note for the side story in europe, I'd have thought that europeans would be more inhibited than americans for THAT sort of behaviour, after all it's already a bit like that nowdays, and europeans are still pretty prude >_<

AcungaAcungaabout 10 years ago

About europe same thing here. But may be it is his phantasy ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlordodie@lordodie
862 Followers
Lord Odie is now on Patreon! I've been writing hardcore erotica focused on BDSM and extreme anal penetration for years. I have finally taken the step to create a Patreon page. My vision is to provide a place for like-minded people to get early access to my work, discuss upcom...