A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 16

Story Info
Emily has a quick view of her family before school.
820 words
4.73
2.1k
6
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
852 Followers

A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette: Chapter 16

By: Lord Odie

The Obligatory Disclaimer

The following is a work of pure sexual fiction and is intended for adult audiences ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision. Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment. Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are consenting adults over the age of 18. They are also BDSM professionals and good at what they do. So please, don't try anything that you're about to read at home, if such things were even physically possible. If you still insist on trying things at home, please send all pictures and feedback to me about the experience. If I can't stop you, I can at least make sure you're doing it right. Consider yourself disclaimed.

Next Morning

As Emily had personally witnessed last night, her mother Laura, oldest sister Amanda, and their middle sister Naomi, had each had a very rough night. All three were - for all intents and purposes -out of commission this morning. It was a good thing Todd was there to lovingly take care of them! He'd already called Laura and Naomi's bosses to inform them that they would be out sick with Anal Fever for the day.

Emily and Cora had just finished up with their morning showers and enemas. Cora walked naked down the hall to their room as she dried her hair, but Emily stopped to take notice of what was going on in the master bedroom. Todd had already collected all three of the exhausted elder Wilders and had them tied face-up on Laura's smart mattress. Each ankle had been tightly belted to the same leg's thigh. Their knees and feet were strapped to the bed with their legs straight out at a 180-degree angle from their torsos. Small cushions had been placed under their lowers back to raise their butts about 4" off the mattress. Considering their knees were touching the mattress and their butts were above it, this positioned their legs at about a 220-degree super-splits. Emily couldn't imagine such a position was very comfortable - even with all the yoga and stretching that was in their daily exercise regime!

What really grabbed Emily's attention the most was that each woman looked almost 9-months pregnant. Todd had set up over-pressured enemas with concentrated doses of F-24 mixed in with the warm water being forced into each woman's abused backside. As the 18-year-old redhead walked into the room, she could bare make out the nipples on her mother and sister's breasts over the swell of their bloated stomachs - their faces were completely obscured. Although, she could see that all 6 nipples were rock hard from arousal.

As she approached, she noticed the three thick, corkscrew, drill dildos attached to motors on top of the mattress. Each was buried deeply into a raw and very sore rectum. Each was smooth and rotating very slowly. Emily could tell they were slightly undersized to the holes they were plugging because F-24 and water was slowly oozing out around the edges of her family's sphincters as the corkscrews slowly rotated. The escaped enema water was recaptured by funnels under each butt and pumped right back into the ass from whence it came - where it would do the most good.

The extreme position of their legs spread their pussies out until they were almost gaping open. Red and abused cunt lips lay on either side of dripping wet holes, unable to cover them at all. Each woman's clit, urethra and vaginal opening were in clear view to anyone in the room.

As Emily finally got close enough to see over the three women's straining bellies, she saw that each had an oversized ball gag in her mouth that was pulled into the smart mattress like yesterday's Family Masturbation Time. Their arms were tied together at the wrist and elbow and fastened to the headboard to keep them out of the way.

It was then that Emily finally paid attention to Todd. He was sitting on a comfortable stool with the bound Naomi directly in front of him. His left hand was buried to the wrist inside her sister's cunt while his right thumb and fingers played with her exposed and defenseless clit. The 22-year-old brunette masochist was moaning like the pain-whore she was as her orgasms got closer and closer. If Todd had been fisting her mother and sister's cunts for the past 45 minutes while she and Cora had been in the shower and getting their enemas, that would certainly explain the red and puffy looks all three holes displayed!

Noticing her presence, Todd turned to Emily and said, "Heya, kiddo! All cleaned out?"

lordodie
lordodie
852 Followers