Anal Freeuse World: Summer scenes

Story Info
Summer scenes from a freeuse world of eager, anal-only girls.
1.3k words
4.34
57.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment Roxy saw the anal beads display at the entrance to the drugstore, she knew that a trip to the beach with Velma was in order.

The two best friends had a longstanding tradition of anal play at the beach. This was the third summer since the Freeuse Laws had made public sex and nudity legal, and the game kept getting more fun each year.

The procedure was simple: they would grab toys, lube, and suntan lotion, find a spot not too far away from some cute guys, spread out some towels, lube up each other's assholes, and start playing.

It never took long for the boys to come get a closer look at the two gorgeous girls.

Velma was more coquettish -- she would glance back, giggle, and shake her ass a bit.

Roxy was more direct. Her favorite approach was to take the toy out of her ass, show off her gape, say "come on in, boys, the water's great!," and put the toy in her mouth.

Both approaches worked wonderfully. Neither girl ever left the beach without being fucked to her heart's (and guts') content. They always cleaned the boys' cocks off, of course -- sometimes cleaning their own boy of the moment, and sometimes swapping.

They would joke about the contrasting flavors of their asses on the way home -- tastes they would savor as long as they could.

Both agreed that nothing beat a freeuse summer.

****************************************

Spotting his favorite lifeguards on their way to work, Jason looked up from waxing his surfboard and called out to them.

"Hey girls! What color are your plugs today?"

Grinning, the girls walked over, and then turned their backs towards him, to give him a nice, closeup look.

"Pink!" said Denise, pulling her matching thong aside with one hand to show off her new, heart-shaped buttplug.

"Purple!" said Sharon, pulling her own thong to the side and giving her ass a little shake for Jason. "We're keeping our assholes ready for you -- the day you caught us without our plugs, that big cock of yours left us both sore all night."

"Sorry!" Jason replied, chuckling. "I can't help how big and hard you girls make me."

"Feel like stretching us out now?" Denise chimed in.

"Nah, the waves are off the hook right now and I'm joining the guys to ride them in three minutes. How about after I'm done?"

"We'll be waiting!" said Sharon, pulling out her plug, popping it into her mouth, and seductively running her tongue around it -- without breaking eye contact with Jason -- before spreading her cheeks in his direction and nonchalantly sliding the plug back in as she and Denise slowly walked over to their lifeguard chairs.

****************************************

One week left! Francesca took a moment to catch her breath, taking her hand out of her asshole and resting it on her beach towel, and looking out at the ocean and the other beachgoers enjoying the sand and the waves.

Francesca was still struggling to get past her knuckles, and she knew that wasn't good enough. There was only one week left before the Copacabana "Self-Fisting Girl of the Summer" competition, and she was determined to win.

It wasn't just that she would become a minor local celebrity, with boys lining up to enjoy her asshole -- although that would be fun, of course. The main thing, though, was that she *needed* the money.

After all, 10,000 reais was almost 2,000 US dollars-- enough to buy the recording equipment she would need to make her own music videos, post them online, and become Brazil's next anal pop star.

Brazil had been famous for amazing music and even more amazing butts even before the Freeuse Laws passed, and once they were combined, Brazilian anal pop stars had become a global phenomenon.

Francesca just knew that she was destined for international stardom, if she could just get the recording equipment she needed to get noticed.

First, though, she had to win this competition. She knew well that the fisting competition judges were looking at style, and attitude, and general sexiness, but that at the end of the day, depth was the key.

Francesca took a deep breath, applied some more lube to her hand, grinned at the boys watching her practice, and plunged in again.

****************************************

Julianne and Emma were thrilled when Robert invited them to his summer house. The two sisters had never even met someone with a summer house before, let alone one with a dock on a private cove and not one, but two yachts.

Robert was a perfect gentleman when they arrived. He politely fingered each girl's asshole at the entrance, didn't rush them as they cleaned his fingers off in their mouths, then offered them champagne with just a splash of his piss in it as he gave them a tour of his estate.

The weather was perfect, and Robert was shamelessly flirting with the sisters throughout the tour. He was old-fashioned that way: under the Freeuse Laws, the girls would naturally have agreed to any sexual request he made, but he wanted them not just accepting his cock, but craving it.

By the time they got down to the dock, his plan had worked. The girls were too horny to wait any longer. Emma stripped off everything but her high-heeled red shoes, turned around, spread her legs, grabbed her ankles, and offered Robert her ass, which he gladly accepted.

But even as he plunged with pleasure into Emma's soft, warm bowels, his eyes were fixed on Julianne, who was stripping more slowly. When she was topless but still wearing black stockings and garters he told her to stop there, because garters had always turned him on.

Robert briefly withdrew from Emma, admiring the gaping view deep into her ass, before lying back on the large white outdoor sofa he had bought for moments just like this. Then he instructed Emma to lie down on top of him, face up, and asked Julianne to guide his cock back into her sister's anus.

Julianne gladly grabbed his large cock, and gently guided it into Emma's welcoming hole. She spent a few minutes enjoying the beautiful sight of her sister's asshole gripping Robert's cock as it slid in and out. She helped them along at first by spreading Emma's ass cheeks further with one hand as she caressed Robert's balls with the other.

She could tell that the attention was getting Robert harder, because she heard the unmistakable sounds of Emma having her first of many orgasms that evening --Emma had always been a sucker for every bit of extra girth she could get in her tight little anus.

Julianne needed more, though, so she wet first one finger, then two, before gently sliding them into Robert's asshole and caressing his prostate, then taking her fingers back out and cleaning them in her mouth to explore his taste.

She liked what she tasted -- a lot -- so she spread his cheeks as wide as she could and plunged her tongue in, opening his anus with his fingers so that she could taste as deep inside him as possible.

Finally, Julianne decided that she needed his cock in her mouth. She slid her hands back up to his balls, then up to his shaft, choosing just the right moment to lift it up out of Emma's asshole and into her mouth.

She quickly glanced up at her sister, enjoying the familiar flavor of her ass on Robert's cock, and decided that Emma wouldn't mind if she drank down his cum -- after all, Emma had already cum once herself, and she could tell Robert was ready.

As the first spurts of Robert's cum hit her tongue, she slid her mouth down to his balls and her fingers back up his ass. She knew, hearing Robert's groan of pleasure, that she would get her turn with his cock in her ass before long -- and that this wouldn't be the last weekend that she and Emma spent at his summer house.