A Proposal Most Indecent 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I don't have to . . . have sex with him?"

"Technically, no. However, he's a young man who will watch what amounts to hours of porn. You might want to give him a break from time to time."

"I don't know." Francine looked from one face to the other. "I don't know if I can do it."

"We completely understand. Take some time to think about it."

"How much time do I have?"

"As much as you need. Days, weeks, years if you need it. You have to believe we're offering this to you because we think it's what you need. You'll get all the passion you'll ever want. Men will worship your body and your personality. All you need to do in return is have sex with them." Sam smiled reassuringly. "This is an offer, not an ultimatum."

Francine stood up. "I'll be back in an hour." She always tried to teach her children to examen a problem before making a decision but not take too long. Otherwise, they may get paralyzed with doubt. She told them to set a deadline then make the best decision possible with what they knew. Time to practice what she preached.

"That's . . . fast." Sam stood up with her and walked her to the door.

"There aren't a lot of details, I'll have sex for money. It's not complicated."

"I see." It sounded like he didn't. "We'll wait here then. If you come up with any more questions, feel free to ask." He closed the door behind her.

Francine walked down to the sidewalk and turned right. She didn't see much as she wandered the neighborhood; her thoughts were too focused and turned inward. At first she concentrated on practical issues. She couldn't do this, she didn't know how. Cleo always teased her about her clothes, but she had no clue what to wear. Did she even have anything appropriate? What constituted appropriate? Right now, her life was safe and secure. There were so many things she didn't have to worry about, like paying the bills, or where her next meal came from. What about the kids? What would it do to them if she changed the entire organization of their family? But mostly, could she have sex with other men? Sure, in the heat of the moment last night, she was ready for just about anything. Nevertheless, the heat of the moment had nothing to do with what they offered. From the sound of it, they'd have a meeting to set up her schedule. She'd have to open her door and let a man into her house then into her body. She'd take a stranger's penis into her mouth and . . . She blushed at the picture in her mind.

Francine came across a small park and found a bench to sit on. A few mothers watched their children play on the playground. It reminded Francine of her own children. It seemed like forever ago. She had been such a different person then, happy and full of hope for the future. She looked around until she found a man with his wife. He looked like a normal young parent. Closing her eyes, she imagined him knocking on her door which she opened to let him in. He smiled and shook her hand. Francine lead him upstairs to her bedroom and they took off their clothes. She reached out and felt the weight of his penis in her hand. It hardened under her gentle manipulation. When she looked into his eyes, she saw his lust for her. Francine took him in her mouth and he swelled against her lips and tongue. Her core tightened in response.

Francine's eyes snapped open. So much for wondering if she could do it. Her little fantasy was enough to turn her on. Then she realized she was stalling. The practical issues were simple details to work out later. Cleo knew what clothes to get and Sam wouldn't let anything bad happen. As for her children, they were adults living their own lives now. She gave them more than twenty years, it was time she lived for herself. When she fought past her shock, confusion and fear, she had to admit her interest. Which left two problems.

William was the biggest, or so she thought. When she realized she hadn't considered talking to him, she knew he gave up the right to have a say in what she decided. When she thought of the way he looked at her last night she got angry. She launched herself off the bench and headed back to the house. For a few minutes her feet hit the pavement harder and her pace doubled. How dare he treat her like that. If that's how he showed his love, he deserved the consequences.

Then she turned her thoughts to the other major question: could she have sex with strangers? Despite how quickly she became aroused at her little fantasy, she knew the difference between what went on in her head and the actual act. Again she thought back to last night. She replayed the memory of Sam's cum shooting out of his cock and landing on the table. She remembered tasting it. The answer seemed obvious, which left one detail to be worked out. She hurried back to the building to give Cleo and Sam her answer.

"We were about to give up on you." Sam smiled and led her into the sitting room where Cleo and James still waited. "You took a bit longer than an hour."

"I did?" Francine glanced at her watch. It had taken almost three hours. "Sorry."

"Well?" Cleo practically vibrated with tension. "Did you decide?"

"I decided." Francine took a deep breath. "I'll do it."

Cleo's screech made her ears ring and she flew across the room and wrapped Francine in a tight hug. "You'll love it and I'll come over all the time so you can give me all the dirty details. Maybe you can even teach me something new!"

"I doubt that!" Francine pushed Cleo back so she could breath again. "Don't get too excited yet. I have a condition."

"Which is?" asked Sam.

"I need a divorce first."

"We rather expected that," said Sam. "We know the kind of person you are." Francine wanted to doubt it but after this morning they were probably right.

"We know a judge who will expedite your divorce." Cleo hopped from foot to foot and had her hands clutched in front of her. "You can start in a week!"

"Hold on Cleo, don't get ahead of the process. Francine, I understand what you're saying, but I want you to think about it. You don't have to get divorced. It isn't our intention to break up your marriage."

"I know, but I've always been the best wife I knew how to be. If I do this, I can't be married. It's too deep a betrayal to William and my children."

"If you're sure you want to. Cleo is right, we know someone who will help."

"Now that I've agreed to do it, what else do I need to know?"

"You know pretty much everything already." Sam beamed at Francine. "Each client will have certain requests, but we'll go over those before hand."

"How do you know I'll even have clients? What makes you think men will want me?" Sam and Cleo exchanged an uncomfortable look and Francine knew she was about to hear something she wouldn't like.

"Last night was a sort of preview." Sam never sounded as hesitant as he did right now. "Several of your possible clients were there."

"You even spoke to a couple," chimed in Cleo. "There was plenty of interest."

"I was on display?" Francine mouth fell open as she looked from one "friend" to the other. Once again heat blossomed on her cheeks and the temperature seemed to go way up. "You told a bunch of strangers I'd be their whore?" Then she remembered she knew some of them. "You told William's clients I'd be their whore?" Francine lurched to her feet, this was too much. She could never look those men in the eye again, let alone let them . . . have her.

"It's not like that!" Cleo jumped to her feet and moved in front of Francine. "We're confident about your enthusiasm, but we also know you might not want to be involved." Cleo put her hands on Francine's shoulders and gave her a little shake. "Think, Francine. You know we'd never do anything to hurt you."

"But . . . "

"Francine, this proposal isn't legal." Sam stood up as well and moved next to his wife. "This only works if all parties are discrete. I can assure you none of the people we told are indiscreet. If you do this, they won't tell other people about you. If you don't do this, they won't look at you any different, and they won't involve Will in any way. I am very careful with who I involve in this and didn't tell anyone you would be their whore. We introduced you as our friend who might want a new experience."

Francine felt a little better about it now, but still, this made things awkward. Especially if she knew some of her clients. She didn't know if she could make love to someone she already knew.

"Please say you'll still do it." Cleo cupped Francine's cheeks and looked deep into her eyes. Francine almost laughed at Cleo's pleading expression.

"I'll still do it. Just don't give me any more shocks like that one."

Cleo slumped with relief then went tense again. "There's just one more thing. It might be a little shocking but it shouldn't be a problem," said Cleo. "Well it's not even a problem so much as a...test?"

"You mean like a physical so you know I'm healthy? If I've got an STI, something is very wrong."

"No, it's more like an audition." Sam looked a little sheepish. "It's one thing to say you'll do it. It's another to actually follow through. Putting things in motion is expensive, but more important, we don't want to end your marriage if you can't follow through."

"Not to mention, it will look real bad for Sam if you freak out on your first client. My husband has a reputation to keep, after all."

"You don't need to convince me, Cleo, I'm wise to your methods. I already said I'd do it."

"I wasn't trying too . . . fine, maybe I was. A little." Cleo smiled sheepishly.

"So, what do I need to do to get this job? You mentioned an audition?"

"Yes." Sam took a deep, bracing breath. "You have to have sex with each of us."

Chapter 03

"But you're my friend! Won't Cleo mind if we . . . you know?" Francine looked back and forth between Cleo and Sam. Then she remembered James. She almost blurted out he was a stranger then realized that was the point. If she couldn't have sex with him, she couldn't have sex with other strangers.

"First off, we have an arrangement so we can have sex with other people." Cleo gave Sam a smile that shown with her love. "It works for us. Second," she turned her attention back to Francine. "You have got to change your vocabulary. Quit saying "have sex" and say fuck instead. You're going to open your body to strangers. You can't be shy with it, so you should stop being shy with your vocabulary. I don't think I've even heard you say fuck, pussy, or tits. You know what those are, right?"

"Cleo." Sam rolled his eyes. "My wife is right, but she doesn't need to be so condescending."

"I know. And yes, Cleo, I know what they are. I stopped using bad language when I had kids and William doesn't care for it." Francine tried to look at Sam but couldn't meet his eyes. "It will still feel weird having sex with you, fucking you, I mean." Francine barely managed to say "fucking." "We've been friends for years and I've never thought of you sexually."

"I hope that changes," said Sam. "It's not negotiable, it's the only way we can be certain you can carry out the task. It's like Cleo said, we have a reputation to uphold."

"Don't worry about it, once you start, it will feel so good you won't be worried about our relationship. Remember last night? Don't even try to tell me you faked it. I can't wait for you to return the favor."

Francine felt her eyes go wide and her heart skipped a beat. "You mean I have to have - fuck you too? But I'm not gay!"

"You wouldn't know it from last night." Cleo grinned, then grinned wider. "You fucked my hand like there was no tomorrow."

"That was different, it was . . . " what? Cleo touching Francine? Francine never touched a woman like that, she doubted she could. "Why do I need to have - fuck you?"

"Not all your clients will be men." Sam shrugged. "We have a few women who want to be with another woman. Many for the same reason men come to you. Also, there are couples. Some want a menage a tois, some want to watch their spouses fuck someone else. Sex is what you get out of it, they get to experience a fantasy."

"There's another benefit to fucking us." Cleo knelt next to Francine and took her hand. "You'll be with people who care about you. If you can't do it, we won't judge you. Very few women choose to do what we're asking. You have to have the right personality and temperament. If you don't have it, then you don't have it. We won't feel any different about you tomorrow than we did last week."

Francine took a deep breath and released a sigh of conviction. Nothing Cleo did to her last night felt bad or wrong. As much as Francine wanted to deny taking an active role, she remembered bucking her hips back to meet Cleo's fingers. It never occurred to her to stop. "Ok, I'll try. I just can't believe you want to fuck me."

"Are you kidding? I loved touching your body last night and the way you walked, the way you made that dress fit you? You practically glowed. I had to run to the bathroom and rub one off so I could concentrate! I was so horny I made Sam go down on me for half an hour. You wouldn't believe how many times I came."

"So . . . " Francine took a deep breath. "When do you want to do it?" It shouldn't be too hard for her to free up some time to visit each of them.

"Right now," said Cleo, with her biggest grin yet. "Right now."

"Here?" Francine looked around the room. The only piece of furniture to lay on was the coffee table. Then the second shoe dropped. "In front of everyone?"

"Yes. We'll explain why." Sam settled back into his chair and grinned with anticipation. "But first, you have to get naked."

"Naked?" Francine felt her cheeks flame and she began to tremble. "Why?"

"Nudity is a big part of your job." Cleo stared at Francine's chest and licked her lips.

"She's right," said Sam. "Believe it or not, nudity is the second most important part of this job. Listening is the most important. Sex comes in third."

"Really?" Francine still hadn't stood up. Cleo released her hand and returned to her chair, but Francine knew they all saw her hands tremble. She clasped them in her lap and squeezed tight. Unfortunately, her white knuckled grip transmitted the same message. "Why?" She didn't care so much as she wanted to stall. Being a middle aged woman, she knew she wasn't attractive, not compared to the younger, skinny women she knew Sam and Cleo looked at. Even with her body image issues, she didn't feel too uncomfortable with Sam and Cleo. How would James, who was young enough to be her son, react to her body?

"I'll explain later," said Sam. He gestured toward the floor in front of her. "First, will you please stand up and remove your clothes? I think I speak for everyone when I say we want to see you naked."

Oh god. Francine stood up and tried to swallow. Her mouth went so dry her tongue felt like a sheet of sandpaper. Once she stood up her mind went blank. She wasn't a stripper and she didn't know how to dance seductively. "I don't know what to do."

"Francine, look at me." Cleo gave her a gentle and reassuring smile. "You don't have to do this."

For a second, a wave of relief washed over Francine. Then she realized Cleo wasn't talking about stripping, but the whole thing. The job, the house, everything. She balanced on the verge of backing out but once again the seductive memory of how good last night felt invaded her mind. She wanted it again, wanted it over and over. "I want to do it." She liked how certain she sounded. The conviction of her desire came through loud and clear.

Cleo's smile warmed and if Francine didn't know better, her friend looked relieved. "Start with your shoes. Then take of whatever is on the outside first."

"Thanks." Francine kicked off her shoes then undid the button on her suit-vest. She hadn't known what to expect at this meeting and ended up with another gray skirt suit. Once she had her jacket off, she looked around for a place to put it.

"Set your clothes over there." Sam pointed to a chair next to her.

Francine tossed the garment on the chair. So far she hadn't done anything she hadn't already done a thousand times in a thousand different settings. Taking a jacket off in front of people was nothing new, yet this time felt different. This time she wouldn't stop with her jacket, or even her vest. Removing her jacket marked the beginning of an adventure. A sexual adventure. She undid the three buttons on her vest and tossed it on the jacket. Next came the tie. Thankfully, these things were easy to deal with despite her shaking hands. Her slacks were next but the slim belt buckle gave her a little problem. Her hands shook so bad they might have belonged to someone else. After a few more seconds she had it released. The button popped free like it had a mind of it's own. The zipper sounded like thunder as she drew it down. Everyone held their breaths. She pushed her pants down. The expensive fabric abraded her skin as it slid down her legs. She never noticed how course the fabric was. Or maybe arousal made her more aware of her body than ever before. She stepped out of the skirt then started on the cuffs of her blouse.

"Wait." Sam's eyes looked glazed. Last night he looked at her in much the same way. Afterwords, when she tried to go to sleep, she wondered if it had been an act designed as part of her seduction. Now she had her answer. He liked her body and his lust was genuine. "Come here."

Francine went and stood in front of him. He put his hand on her hip just below her shirt tail and ran it down to her calf. He stared at her leg. Then he put his other hand on her calf and slid it up until his wrist touched the shirt tail. His hand stopped on her inner thigh and Francine felt a rush of heat in her pussy.

"You have magnificent legs." Sam leaned back in his chair.

The butterflies in Francine's stomach didn't settle down, getting naked in front of people still felt weird and scary. However, his real lust and honest compliment made her confidence grow a little. Every woman was her own harshest critic but this whole situation screamed she was desirable. Wasn't it about time she listened?

Instead of returning to her spot she moved in front of Cleo and cocked an eyebrow. Cleo grinned then her face turned serious. She sucked her bottom lip between her teeth and repeated Sam's caress. She looked up into Francine's eyes and whispered, "magnificent."

Francine's confidence in her sexiness grew, but now for the real test. How would a man half her age react? She walked in front of James. He had a white knuckled grip on his chair arms and his eyes bounced all over her body like he didn't know where to look.

After a second she realized she'd have to prompt him. This world was as new to him as it was to Francine. "Do you want to feel my leg? I want you to."

James reached out and Francine was gratified to see his hands shook as hard as her own had. His palm felt sweaty on her thigh and he moved quick, more like performing a task instead of caressing a woman's leg for their mutual pleasure. When he finished his eyes remained glued to the top of her thighs.

"What do you think?"

James' mouth worked but he had no idea what to say. Francine placed a finger on his lips. "If you like my legs, nod." He nodded. "Thank you." The young man's eyes filled with lust and even beneath the thick denim of his genes, she saw his erection grow. Francine took his arousal as a vote of confidence which settled her nerves more than anything else had today. That didn't mean she felt relaxed, quite the contrary. Her hands still shook and her heart hammered in her chest, but now she was comfortable with her audience.

Francine returned to the chair and faced her audience again. The buttons on her cuffs proved next to impossible to work so she stopped trying after a few seconds. She stood between Sam and Cleo, thrusting an arm toward them both. They took the hint and unbuttoned her cuffs. On the way back to her spot she unbuttoned the shirt. She slid it off her shoulders and down her body. She caught it in her hand and tossed it on the chair with her other clothes.