A Proposal Most Indecent 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm rolled over her. It seemed to last forever but as her body calmed she regretted the experience ended so soon. The intense orgasm should have left her well spent. She never came so hard before, didn't know it was possible. Still, her pussy tingled, aching to be filled and fucked. Francine sprawled on her side and breathed like she ran a marathon. She needed more.

Cleo lay on her back with her eyes closed, looking satisfied and breathing heavy. Francine doubted she'd be good for another fuck for a little while. Despite the show she put on, Sam's cock wasn't hard, at least not hard enough to fuck her the way she wanted to be fucked. Then her gaze fell on James. He looked in agony. In fact he looked much the way Francine looked before Cleo tongued her to the best orgasm of her life. She smiled at him and crawled in his direction, making sure to pull her shoulders back to show the sway of her breasts as she moved. Watching his eyes watch her swinging tits set Francine on fire again. She squeezed her thighs together as she crawled, putting friction and pressure on her pussy. It wasn't enough to make her come, but it felt fantastic.

When she reached James, she put her hands on his knees and levered herself up. "I need you. Please fuck me." Francine never said anything like that before. Instead of embarrassing her, it turned her on even more and she meant it too. She'd do almost anything to have a cock thrusting into her hungry hole.

James lurched to his feet and yanked his pants and shorts down. Clear liquid covered the head of his cock. Francine grabbed his shaft and forced the head into her mouth, tasting him while cleaning the head of his penis. He jerked at the sudden pleasure and thrust his cock deeper into her mouth. She took him as deep as she had Sam. He wouldn't last very long but she didn't care as long as he pulled another orgasm from her. That shouldn't be too hard. She was so hot she wouldn't last long either.

Francine lay on her back and spread her legs wide. James practically fell on her. She found his cock with her hand and guided him to her entrance. Once he felt her hot, slick opening against the tip of his cock, his body took over and he thrust fast and deep into her. The sudden invasion left her on the edge of coming. So many years passed since she had sex she tightened enough that he felt huge inside her. Not too huge, and not uncomfortable, but full and satisfied.

"Oh my god!" James eyes glazed over. He fucked deep into her. His cock thrust into her with enough force she felt her ass slide on the carpet. "I'm sorry. I can't . . . I can't . . . I'm going to . . . " his breath came fast and labored. His body took control. He stopped being a man fucking a woman and became a rutting beast. She did that to him. She drove a man half her age beyond his control.

"It's okay." Francine squeezed him with her thighs and grabbed his ass with both hands. "Fuck me!" His lust and enthusiasm brought her to the edge again. The friction of his cock against the slick walls of her vagina brought her more pleasure than she imagined possible. He slid into her, filling her, pressing his pubic mound against her clit. He pulled out, leaving her empty. Then slammed back in again. Each time he pressed against her clit she almost came. Something stopped her. She balanced on the edge, hovering between pain and ecstasy. She needed something, one extra bit of stimulation.

"I can't . . . stop!" James' whole body clinched, he arched off her, throwing his head back. His face locked in a rictus of ecstasy that looked like pain.

"Don't . . . stop." Francine's breath came as fast as his. "Fuck me, come in me. Come deep inside me!"

She didn't know if it was her encouragement or if he reached the end of his endurance, but he howled in triumph. He convulsed against her and she felt his cock throb. When he spilled himself inside her, she claimed her own orgasm. Her pussy spasmed around his cock, squeezing him in her core.

Even after he came, he continued sliding in and out of her, his cock still rock hard.

"You feel so good!" James continued fucking her. If he kept this up, she would come again. He moved in and out of her slower, with less force, but no less intent. He strained, about to come again. Her head rolled to the side and she groaned, about to come again too. After two mind blowing orgasms she should be spent and satisfied. Instead her pussy, starved for sex for so long hungered for more. Her vagina, loose and relaxed after her orgasm began to tighten again. She felt that wonderful part of her body build with new tension and squeezed him with her gentle grip as he worked in her.

Francine heard movement to her left and opened her eyes. Cleo got up, her eyes glued to Francine and James as they fucked with abandon in front of her.

"You are so fucking hot." Cleo moved next to Sam and grabbed his erection. "He hasn't gotten this hard this fast since he was your age." Still facing Francine Cleo straddled Sam and positioned his penis at her opening. She hovered with the tip of his cock nestled against her vulva, framed by her pussy lips. "Take a good look."

Francine stared with open fascination to where Cleo and Sam were about to be connected. She wanted nothing more than to watch Cleo sink down on Sam's cock. She wanted to watch the shaft she worshiped with her mouth minutes ago disappear into the pussy she tasted so recently. Still, Cleo didn't move, and oh god, James pounding into her felt so good.

"You really want to watch my husband fuck me, don't you?" Cleo had a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"Yes . . . please." Another orgasm approached. Francine tilted her hips up to meet each thrust from James. He was close as well, his speed picked up and his thrusts became more frantic.

"Then tell me, in detailed and explicit language, what you're doing."

Was that all? Francine was so far gone in a haze of lust and depravity, she had no problem with that. Well, she had one problem; she couldn't catch her breath. Even so, that was no excuse to not try. She took a few seconds to think of the nastiest way to describe her experience. She wanted to shock Cleo and arouse her with her words.

"A man half my age is fucking the hell out of my cunt."

Cleo gasped and her eyes went wide. Francine knew she turned her friend on. The older woman, her friend, her lover, shuddered from those words. Good, she had more.

"I'm about to watch a cock I felt in my mouth and came all over my tits sink into your pussy. He's going to come in you. When he does, I'll cover your cunt with my mouth and suck every drop out of you. Then you'll suck it out of my mouth."

"Who would have thought . . . " said Sam, repeating himself from earlier. He gripped Cleo's shoulders and pushed her down.

Francine's eyes left Cleo's face and returned to the lewd scene Cleo had on display. Her pussy lips still framed Sam's shaft and her juices glistened across the head of is cock.

James fucked her even harder now. Her body rocked back with each thrust. She felt her tits rock up and down. Even if she didn't follow through with what she told Cleo, it didn't matter. The words and image were enough. They would all come soon.

Cleo sank down on Sam's cock with glacial slowness. James thrust into her in time with each inch disappearing inside her best friends pussy. Another inch. James pounded into her. Then Sam sank all the way inside his wife. Just as slowly, Cleo lifted herself off his cock. When she reached the head, she started back down. His inflamed cock shown with Cleo's wetness. Francine smelled their arousal from the floor.

Francine's climax loomed on the horizon. It wouldn't be long before James' steady pace brought her off. Every time he pushed into her, rubbed her clit with his pubic bone, he brought her that much closer to release. Cleo exacerbated the pleasure, made it so her orgasm flew toward her instead of running. Cleo should be fucking her husband like James fucked Francine. Instead she moved with deliberate slowness, putting on a show for Francine. For Francine, watching her best friends cock disappear inside her other best friends cunt was the most erotic and stimulating thing she ever saw.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard and fast." Francine pulled on James' ass, encouraging him to fuck her faster. The fifth time Francine watched Sam's cock disappear inside Cleo pushed her over the edge. She bucked under James as his cock drove her to her third orgasm.

Francine groaned and her clenching pussy pushed James to his orgasm. He flooded her pussy with his come. Her pussy flooded in response. The slaps of their bodies took on a wetter sound, like someone slapping water in a pool. Even as her orgasm began to fade that sound drew her into another orgasm. She gripped his cock with her pussy, his ass with her hands and his hips with her thighs. Even in the throws of her orgasm she kept her eyes glued to Cleo and Sam. His shining cock slid out of her then slowly back inside. How was it possible her orgasms stretched past seconds and into minutes?

At last James' cock softened and slipped out of her. He rolled off her and sighed. Four orgasms should have left her unconscious, but the sights and smells spurred her on. Her pussy stopped demanding attention, but she was still locked in a cycle of desire. If she kept watching Sam and Cleo fuck she'd be throbbing and aching for more in a matter of minutes.

Damn William for denying her for so long that once she got a taste she couldn't stop. Or should she thank him? If not for his denial she never would have come to this point in time and space. To experience such a range of lust and debauchery. People had words for what she was now, what she wanted to be. She owned them proudly.

Cleo slid off Sam's penis. Sam groaned as his hard cock slapped against his belly.

Francine fought down a wave of disappointment. She wanted to watch Sam's cock swell and his balls tighten as he came inside his wife. Her disappointment was short lived. Cleo wasn't done fucking yet, she just picked a different partner.

Cleo slithered between Francine's legs. She grabbed Francine's ass and tilted her pussy up. "This is the sloppiest pussy I've ever seen!" She grinned up at Francine and licked her lips. Francine wanted to ask how many well fucked pussies she saw, but decided against it. Then her thoughts scattered as Cleo clamped her mouth to Francine's entrance. Her friend sucked hard at her pussy and delved deep into her vagina with her tongue. Five! Francine's eyes rolled back as Cleo's suction brought her arousal to life again, promising a fifth orgasm.

Before Francine achieved her fifth orgasm, Cleo stopped working her pussy. She slid up Francine's body, their sweaty skin slid against each other as easily as James' cock slid inside her. When she looked Francine eye to eye, grin to grin, she tilted her head and pushed her lips against Francine's. Francine didn't wait for Cleo to push against her lips with her tongue. When she figured out Cleo's intent, she opened her mouth in greeting. Instead of welcoming Cleo's tongue, she felt a flood of liquid in her moth. Her eyes opened wide as she realized what Cleo fed her. The combination of Cleo's saliva, James' come and her own juices filling her mouth made her pussy spasm. She swallowed it all then fell into the kiss Cleo started. Somewhere in the back of her mind Francine knew her actions should repulse her. They didn't and she didn't want them to. She had no idea how much time had passed since she agreed to Sam and Cleo's proposal, but it was among the best times of her life. Her tingling, throbbing sex made sure she knew this good time wasn't over yet.

Francine let her tongue dance with Cleo's as her lovers lips, slick with Francine's fluids slid across her own lips. Cleo must be exhausted from all the sex because all too soon she pulled away from Francine and rolled to the side. Her sigh sounded much the same way James' had. Francine groaned, she wanted more. Her pussy still starved for pleasure. She looked past Cleo's body, her sweat slicked breasts rising and falling with her deep breathing and saw Sam. He gripped the arms of his chair and his cock stood up, rock hard.

Francine got to her feet and straddled him. His cock throbbed with desire and Francine wasn't in a mood to tease. She gripped him, positioning him at her entrance and slipped him inside her. She slid down his length as slowly as Cleo had. Once he sank as deep into her as he could, she adjusted her position to bounce on his lap.

Francine put her hands on his shoulders and slid up and down his length. "Grab my tits. Hold them. Squeeze them. Suck them." Sam's hands left the arms of the chair and covered her breasts. She leaned forward, closing the distance between her hard nipple and his hot, wet, wanting mouth. Sam met her half way. He squeezed her tits as his mouth sucked on her nipple. Then he bit into her. Not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough for her to feel her soft flesh yield to the pressure. In her high state of arousal he could bite her harder than normal. She relished the sensation, wanted more. She slid up and down his cock faster. It felt so good. The slick friction drove her pleasure higher. If his moans and the frantic, distracted way he mauled her tits was any indication, he hovered as close to coming as she did.

"James, stand here." Cleo guided James until he stood right next to Sam and Francine. His cock pointed right at Francine's mouth. Cleo stood behind James, pushing her tits into his back while her hands stroked up and down his torso. "Go ahead, Francine. I got him hard for you. Suck him off. You know you want to."

Francine leaned forward until she took James into her mouth. She couldn't blow him as well as she had Sam, not while riding his cock to her next orgasm. She still managed to take him deep, to feel the slide of his cock between her lips. The second she slid her tongue across the bottom of his cock she tasted Cleo. She must have fucked him before she gave him to Francine.

It took Francine a few seconds to get her rhythm but she managed it. When she slid up Sam's cock she took James into her mouth. When she came back down on Sam, letting his cock go deep into her pussy she slid up on James until the tip of his cock nestled between her lips. Once she had the rhythm down, she smiled with pride at fucking two men at the same time. By the sounds they made, she did a damn fine job of it.

I'm fucking two men at the same time! The realization broke her rhythm. Not in her darkest, most private fantasies had she ever imagined this. Francine slammed down on Sam's cock and froze in place. James penis throbbed against her lips. Sam sucked and fondled one breast. James reached down to hold her other tit. He tweaked and pinched her nipple. It all felt good, but the realization of fucking two men at once is what did it for her. She wiggled her hips, rubbing her clit against Sam. This orgasm ripped through her almost taking her by surprise. This time, instead of bucking and thrashing, she froze in a rictus of pleasure. Her heart stopped. Her whole body froze, except her pussy spasming around Sam's cock.

When her body calmed she had to take James' cock out of her mouth to catch her breath. Her heart pounded like a red-lined engine.

"I'm close. Don't stop now," Sam said after a few seconds.

"I... don't think . . . I can." Francine still hadn't caught her breath.

A sharp sting spread across Francine's ass cheek and the sound of Sam slapping her bottom filled her ears and vibrated through her pussy. She felt the shock wave across her ass and down her thighs. Francine heard herself moan and her pussy burned with need. One little slap stoked the fires of her core like she hadn't come yet.

"He's right." Cleo gripped James' cock and tapped it against her lips. "You can't stop now."

"Hell no!" Francine sucked James back into her mouth and managed to find her rhythm again.

James' body stiffened and he lost his rhythm and thrust reflexively into her mouth. Francine neglected Sam to concentrate on James' pleasure. She wanted to taste him, to swallow his gift, to take his essence as deep into her body as possible. His balls tightened in her hand. Cleo pulled him out of Francine's mouth to take him in her own. The first shot of come landed on their cheeks but Cleo got the rest. Francine watched her throat work and knew Cleo wouldn't share this time. It didn't matter, though. When the first blast of come landed on her, she came again, though not as intense as the last time. James' cock slipped from Cleo's mouth. Cleo turned her attention to Francine. She licked across Francine's jaw where James' sperm landed, cleaning her. "Don't forget Sam."

Francine didn't know how she forgot the cock stuffed up her sated pussy, but she had. Adjusting her position on Sam, she looked in his eyes while he played with her tits. Doing her best to pleasure him, she rode his cock until she felt it flex inside her and watched him groan through his pleasure. She rocked on him, letting him stay inside her until he softened and fell out.

She stumbled to a chair and sprawled in it, too tired to care about her lewd position. Everyone else slumped in similar states of exhaustion.

Francine looked down the length of her sweaty body and knew she reeked of sex. Her head rolled back, she hadn't felt this good in a long time. Recalling the things she just did, she knew she should blush. Over this morning she went from prim housewife to wanton slut. If she passed this test, and there was no way she didn't, then she'd go from slut to whore in the next five minutes.

"Did I pass your test?"

Cleo snorted derisively. "What do you think?"

"Good. When do I start?"