A Proposal Most Indecent 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's fingers dug into her shoulders and she suppressed a smile. She worked her mouth back down on him, faster this time. As she picked up speed his eyes closed and his head tilted back. Then as if he didn't want to miss the sight of her taking him in, his eyes snapped open and he looked back down. When he did, he found her still looking up at him, she never broke eye contact with a man in her mouth. He groaned again and she knew his pleasure grew. She thought about working him until he spilled his come into her mouth but decided against it. This may be a test, but it was also her awakening and she wanted to try something she read about.

When Sam balanced on the edge of no return, she released his cock and pulled back enough to speak. "I want to try something else." Francine's hands moved to his hips while her thumbs traced an arc from his hipbone to the base of his cock. "Can I?"

He looked at her with glazed eyes and nodded his head. His muscles contracted, making his cock strain up then fall back down. He hovered so close to the edge it must be painful. She didn't plan to leave him in that state for long.

"Sit." Francine adjusted his position until his ass almost slid off the chair and his legs splayed wide apart. Holding his cock upright with her fingertips she moved between his legs and pressed her tits around his shaft. She should keep eye contact, but wanted to watch. Once her soft breasts molded around his cock she started moving. She never did anything so erotic before. The sights and sensations threatened to overwhelm her. Feeling his cock slide against her sternum made her bite into her lip. Her breasts ached with lust as she moved his cock between them. When his cock appeared at the top of her breasts, peeking out at her, she almost orgasmed. Her pussy vibrated with need; she increased her speed, wanting him to finish so she could attend her own needs.

A body pressed up behind her and Cleo whispered in her ear. "Wait. Do it like this." Cleo's hands moved Francine's so she still had pressure around Sam's cock but now her nipples were visible. Francine moaned, she liked touching her nipples, it added to her own pleasure. As if Cleo read Francine's mind, she said, "if he sees your nipples, he'll come faster. That's what you want, right? For him to come so you can? Trust me, this will work faster."

Francine didn't bother to wonder how Cleo knew, she trusted her friend to know what worked on Sam. She moved again, this time with more urgency, staring down at her cleavage. His cock slid down between her tits. When only the tip remained cradled between her sort flesh, she slid back down. His cock emerged shiny and straining. The bottom of her tits slapped against him. She never thought of the undersides of her breasts as erogenous zones. Each time her tits hit his skin her pussy spasmed. Her core fluttered on the edge of orgasm. She slid as fast as she could up and down on him. Her thighs burned. Sam strained against her. His body arched off the chair. He cried out. Francine thrust down on him. She squeezed her tits even harder around his shaft. Come erupted from his cock as his body convulsed under her. His come landed on the tops of her breasts. The wet heat brought her arousal higher. She rotated her hips searching for any stimulation to give her release.

Sam slumped into the chair breathing heavy. His cock twitched as it softened; aftershocks of pleasure still racked him.

Francine almost wished she had made him come in her mouth. She wanted to taste him again. She lifted her breast up to lick his burning seed off herself.

"Wait." Cleo pushed herself between Sam and Francine. Sam pushed his chair back to give them more room. Cleo leaned down and ran her tongue across Francine's breast.

"Oh!" Francine still gripped her breasts only now as an offering to her friend. Cleo kept eye contact as she continued to clean Francine's breasts with her tongue. When Cleo's tongue ran over the top of Francine breast, right above her nipple, her pussy clutched out of her control. Her thighs trembled and she thought she might come. She never knew that spot was so sensitive. "Please." Francine stared into Cleo's wide eyed, grinning face as she followed the last path of Sam's come from her nipple into her cleavage. "I need to orgasm. Please!" Francine's desperation made Cleo smile wider. Her friend left her breasts and moved up until her lips pushed against Francine's.

Francine didn't resist when Cleo pushed her tongue into Francine's mouth. She opened to the kiss and her arms wrapped around her best friend as they became lovers. Wetness flooded Francine's mouth and she tasted Sam's essence. Cleo hadn't swallowed all of Sam. She saved some and gave it to her now. When the kiss ended and Cleo pulled away, they looked into each others eyes.

"I'm next." Cleo sounded as desperate as Francine felt. "Fuck me now."

Francine had an idea of what to do with Cleo. She had no experience beyond a couple of pornos she watched with boyfriends in her teens. Two women did nothing for her and the fake moans proved distracting. She felt some trepidation since her previous relationships never prepared her for lesbian sex. An awkwardness settled around her, but her burning need made her insecurities barely register. Not so much at the thought of lesbian sex, but because Cleo was Francine's best friend.

Cleo favored her with a knowing smile. "Don't worry so much." She moved in. Francine expected to be kissed again but instead Cleo flicked out her tongue and licked at the corner of Francine's mouth. Then she moved and flicked her tongue against the other side. The action made Francine smile. "That's better." This time Cleo did kiss Francine.

Cleo's soft and supple lips made this kiss different from any other kiss Francine ever experienced. Maybe Cleo's technique made the difference. Francine wanted to kiss another woman to see. She didn't like it more than kissing a man, but she did like it.

After taking a few seconds to experience her first girl on girl kiss Francine returned Cleo's passion. Despite her brief period of cataloging this new experience, Francine's libido spun into full swing. Her body still screamed for release. Their kiss deepened until she clutched Cleo so tight the other woman moaned in protest. Or did she voice a desire reflecting Francine's own? It didn't matter. What Francine lacked in experience, she intended to make up for with enthusiasm. She wanted to make Cleo come even harder than she had last night.

Cleo broke the kiss and clutched Francine as tight as Francine clutched her. She gasped for breath and put her mouth next to Francine's ear. The hot, heavy breathing brought goose bumps out on Francine's skin and she shivered in desire. The lace and wires of Cleo's bra dug into her breasts where they flattened against her best friends.

"You're naked in front of people and fucking for an audience." Cleo sounded sultry and suggestive. An hour ago this statement would have sent Francine into a fit of insecurity and fear. Now it strengthened her desires. If Cleo meant her words to slow Francine down, she failed. It made Francine hornier and more excited to make love to a woman. Or maybe Cleo knew what she was doing. Maybe she thought Francine might back out at the last minute and cranked Francine's arousal up as high as possible. If so, it worked. This whole morning had been about building her arousal to the breaking point. She didn't know how much hornier she could get before she simply came.

"So are you." Francine tried to make her voice as sultry as Cleo's but she sounded urgent and impatient. "Except you aren't naked yet."

Francine broke their embrace and worked frantically at the buttons on Cleo's blouse. Cleo's hand flew to her buttons as well and they only succeeded in getting in each others way. When Francine's frustration got the better of her, she yanked the tails out of Cleo's skirt and pulled the offending garment straight over her head. She didn't have buttoned cuffs like Francine so the shirt came right off. Francine tossed it aside as Cleo reached for the clasp on her bra.

"Wait, let me!" It was too late, Cleo yanked her bra off. She lurched to her feet and grabbed her skirt to yank it down. Francine grasped Cleo's hands before she followed through with her intent.

"I know you want to savor every moment of this, Francine, and I promise, later, we can savor each other. You don't know what it's been like, watching you strip, watching you worship Sam's cock, tit fucking him. God, I'm so hot I can't stand it." Cleo yanked her skirt and panties down then knelt in front of Francine returning them to the same level. "You made me soak through my panties. There's no way I can stand by while you give my pussy the same treatment you gave Sam's cock. Later, sweety, I promise, but not now."

Francine barely heard Cleo's little speech. She wanted to savor and explore. At the same time she also felt Cleo's need. How the hell did Cleo think she felt? So far no one else, herself included, ever came close to making her come. She burned hotter than every one else combined! Cleo's little speech did give Francine time to study her friends body, though not as much time as she wanted. Francine saw her friend in various states of undress on any number of occasions, but strangely, this seemed like the first time. She knew she had small, pale nipples barely darker than her skin. Depending on the time of year, she also had tan lines. Now her breasts looked larger and begged for her touch. Francine wanted to feel them, compare them to her breasts. She wanted to feel them warm and bare against her own. What did they taste like? Suddenly Cleo's bare breasts represented so much more than something they shared through their gender.

When Cleo pulled off her skirt and panties, the bare pubis came as no surprise. The surprise was how much Francine wanted her hands there, how much she wanted to snuggle that sweet spot. In the past she never let her gaze linger. Whether from fear, feeling like a pervert, or simple disinterest, she didn't know. Cleo never had a reason to spread her legs in front of Francine and give her time to explore her sex. Now Francine wanted to kneel between Cleo's legs and explore the pale skin where hair should grow. Was it as smooth and soft as it looked? Was there pale stubble invisible at this distance? Cleo didn't stand in front of Francine long enough for Francine to get a good look. What about the hidden treasures below? Francine wanted to explore Cleo's vulva, relish every texture, memorize every fold of inflamed flesh. She wanted to inhale Cleo's unique scents deep into her sole and taste the essence of her friends desire.

As Cleo moved in to embrace and kiss Francine again, Francine knew her friend was right. They couldn't last long enough for Francine to explore so thoroughly. She had to turn herself over to her lust and treasure the experience.

Cleo's arms reached around Francine's waist and pulled Francine against her. Francine wanted to go slow, to feel their breasts touch and then form against each others. Instead Cleo clutched her and Francine felt her friends hard nipples press against her larger breasts. The tips pushed into that place Francine just discovered. The hot little points burned above Francine's larger and darker nipples. It may not be the slow and detailed experience Francine wanted, but it felt wonderful.

Before Francine examined the sensation, Cleo's lips smashed into hers and her tongue forced its way into Francine's mouth. Not that Francine resisted, instead she opened her mouth when Cleo's tongue touched her lips. She put her arms over Cleo's shoulders. One hand splayed on her best friends nude back, the other cupped Cleo's head to pull her new lover's mouth tighter against her own.

Francine didn't know how long they played with each other's mouths; tongues dancing, lips exploring, sometimes teeth touching. At some point Francine became aware of her pelvis thrusting forward, her pussy searching for stimulation to achieve its single minded goal. Cleo strained in a similar state, her pelvis thrust forward in time with Francine. Their bodies made faint slapping sounds as they crashed together. It was like fucking ghosts, all the sound and motion with none of the stimulation.

The desperation for more gave Francine the strength to break the kiss and push away from Cleo. Her eyes focused on Cleo's tits. She wanted to play with them, experience them but didn't have the time. Intending a quick caress, she reached out but her hands seemed to have a mind of their own. She took her friends breasts in her hands and squeezed. Gentle at first then with more force, more passion. Cleo moaned and leaned into Francine's grip. Again, Francine wanted more experience. Things went so fast it barely dawned on her she felt up another woman before she found herself moving to the next stage.

Francine found Cleo's nipple with her mouth and tongued the rubbery flesh before sucking it into the hot wet cave of her mouth. The erotic sensation of pulling another woman inside her was beyond description. She lavished the swollen and crinkled areole with a few more flicks of her tongue. Then, needing more, she squeezed Cleo's other breast as tight as she dared. She stretched her mouth as wide as possible and sucked harder until Cleo's nipple touched the back of her throat. Cleo moaned and dug her fingers into Francine's shoulder much the way Sam had. It wouldn't be long before Cleo came against Francine's body. Soon she would come against Francine's mouth!

The time had come, Cleo's need rose as high as possible. Francine had no doubt she could make her friend orgasm with a few well placed strokes of her fingers. Francine released Cleo's breasts and scooted back a little, giving room for Cleo to sprawl on the carpet. "Lay down." The words came out as a growl. Francine's intense need became painful. When Cleo came, she intended to make her friend immediately return the favor.

Cleo rolled onto her back and spread her legs so wide she did the splits. She displayed every secret she had to the whole room. Francine looked down at her. Her open and swollen pussy begged to be fucked. The evidence of Cleo's arousal spread all over her vulva. Her sex looked smooth and shiny and inviting. Her clit pushed out from it's hiding place, swollen and throbbing like a miniature cock. Cleo reached out for Francine, beckoning her with her arms.

Francine groaned as she slid between Cleo's thighs. She wanted to take more time, to explore and map her new lover's contours. There wasn't as much time as she wanted, but she knew enough to savor the gift spread before her. When she had her head in position she slid her arms under Cleo's thighs and reached up for her friends breasts. When she squeezed the soft mounds in her hands, Cleo's hands covered hers. She squeezed Francine's hands as Francine squeezed her breasts.

They made eye contact. Cleo's eyes went wide, as if afraid. Francine wasn't afraid, she was as eager for Cleo's pussy as she had been for Sam's cock. Her heart pounded even harder and her breath came in shuddering gasps. She inhaled the musk of Cleo's desire and inched her mouth closer to Cleo's sex. Her lover moaned in anticipation, their eyes never broke contact.

At last Francine's lips brushed Cleo's sex. Cleo moaned again. Francine thought she heard another moan. It must have been one of the men. She covered her friends sex with her mouth, sucking just hard enough to keep Cleo's sex in place. Then she stuck out her tongue and licked from the base of Cleo's vulva up to her clit. All the new textures to explore were slick with Cleo's arousal. What would it be like to go down on her before she was slick and open? What would it be like to feel a woman swell and moisten under her mouth? She promised herself she'd find out later.

Once her tongue slid across Cleo's clit, she moved it back down for a second attempt. This time she pushed as deep into Cleo's vagina as she could reach before licking up and finding Cleo's clit again. It looked like Cleo stopped breathing. Her belly fluttered and her pelvis pushed up against Francine's mouth.

Francine took the hint. She continued licking from the bottom of Cleo's sex up to her clit, gradually building up speed. It took maybe half a minute of this treatment before Cleo screamed out her release. Her body bucked and her pussy flooded Francine's mouth. Francine kept licking and squeezing Cleo's tits. Her friend started to calm down then her body convulsed again; her thighs squeezed around Francine's head. Cleo released Francine's hands and gripped her head, pulling Francine tighter against her pussy as her pelvis bucked, heralding a third orgasm.

When Cleo started to relax Francine increased her speed with her tongue but Cleo pushed her head away. "Enough! I can't come again. I need to rest. God, I need water!" Sometime during the throes of orgasm, Cleo had broken into a sweat. It made her skin look a little darker and shiny.

"Not yet." Again, Francine's voice came out like a growl. It was Cleo's turn to give Francine her release and she needed it. Now. "It's my turn."

"I know. Give me a minute to catch my breath."

"No. Now." Francine didn't know what possessed her. Instead of sprawling on the floor like Cleo, she crawled up her body. The tips of her nipples dragged across Cleo's skin. Even that light touch sent waves of pleasure to Francine's core. When she came face to face with Cleo, she kissed her, letting her friend taste the combination of Francine's mouth and her own juices. Cleo didn't hesitate, tasting herself on another women's mouth didn't bother her. Francine had no idea if it would bother her, but she'd find out soon enough.

After they shared a brief kiss - Francine lacked the patience for a longer one - she continued crawling up Cleo's body. When her pussy hovered over her friends face, she looked down her body into Cleo's eyes. Her friend snaked her arms under Francine's thighs then wrapped her fingers around Francine's swollen, aching breasts and squeezed. The pressure brought a moan out of Francine. She leaned into Cleo's hands wanting the sensation to last forever but also wanting more. Then, before Francine put thoughts into words, she felt the most exquisite sensation against her pussy.

Cleo licked from Francine's perineum up to her clit and back down. It felt like her whole tongue spread across the entire width of her labia. When she reached Francine's clit, her little button felt swamped by Cleo's tongue. The second time Cleo's tongue made the journey across Francine's sex, her vagina practically sucked Cleo's tongue into her channel. She had never felt a tongue go so deep inside her before. It felt like being fucked and eaten at the same time.

Her lover must have sensed how good it felt because she stopped and lavished the inner walls of Francine's pussy with attention. Cleo used her tongue to explore every surface of Francine's pussy within reach. Is this what it felt like for Cleo when Francine ate her? No wonder she came so often.

Then it happened. Francine reached the tipping point. She forced her eyes open and looked into Cleo's lust filled face. Francine stiffened, her muscles straining as the pleasure built past the point of no return. Even if Cleo stopped working her pussy, she'd come. Cleo must have felt Francine's body plunge toward orgasm. She centered her tongue over Francine's clit and licked. Francine's whole body locked. Her pussy contracted, flooding her with pleasure. Instead of relaxing and contracting, it kept squeezing, prolonging her pleasure. She floated there for an eternity, unable to breathe, unable to scream out her pleasure. Cleo's hands left her tits. Her friends fingers pushed deep into Francine's pussy, forcing their way into her clutching body. At last, Francine's pussy relaxed and clutched again. Pleasure ripped a scream out of her. Incoherent syllables echoed off the walls. Her pussy spasmed to the rhythm of orgasm. Each contraction shot a shock wave through her body. She arched to the unforgiving pleasure. Her breasts swayed violently at each contraction. The movement fueled her pleasure, prolonging it beyond anything she experienced before. Pinpricks of light filled her vision. She screamed again and grabbed her breasts, squeezing with harsh force.