A Proposal Pt. 02

Story Info
The sexual adventures of two old friends.
884 words
4
5.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touching down in Prague at 8 AM local time, we took a cab to the luxurious Hotel President in old town, where we quickly checked into our fabulous suite overlooking the river and elegant architecture of the old city. We went out to the balcony where you gave me another delicious embrace and kiss. I tried to control myself and suggested we go for a run around the old town, then shower and breakfast before we ended up staying in the room all day. You hesitantly agreed and we enjoyed a leisurely paced jog around the river and town, a beautiful summer day enhancing the romantic mood of the venerable city.

Back in our room, we stripped down to head into the large shower area. It was folly to wait any longer. As the shower jets steam cleaned the perspiration and dirt from the trip and exercise off our skin, our embrace and kiss this time led my lips to wander down your chest, exploring your breasts and nipples with my tongue, the combination of water droplets and my mouth causing you to shiver with pleasure and to involuntarily push your breasts into my face. I took my time tasting your divine chest and belly, my hands moving down as well so that I was soon on one knee while you lifted one leg up on the shower bench and my hands cupped your tight bottom. You have always been so fastidious, your perfectly shaved and tan body beckoning me to continue my exploration.

I worked my tongue up and down your legs, skipping over and around your honey nest, teasing you with a slow crescendo of touch and pressure. At last, I gingerly tasted your bud and again, your body shivered while you released a deep moan. You pulled my head to your needy pussy and my tongue accelerated the tempo of dancing exploration and titillation. My hands roamed your ass and legs and torso, complementing the intense stimulation of your love diamond. As your breath quickened and your legs tightened, I rose up to place the head of my aching dick at the entrance of your now swollen and beckoning cunt. I slid my way in while holding your ass with one hand and pulling your hair back with the other so my mouth could attack your neck.

Like on the airplane, you were ready to come again quickly. I could have easily as well, but I had other plans for the day, so with mixed feelings I pulled out of you, immediately moving back down to cover your snatch with my mouth and tongue, sliding two fingers into your pussy, maintaining the rhythm and friction so you were soon bucking and panting, your hands tearing at my scalp, finally letting out an exhaling scream of relief and pleasure as your whole body shook with release.

When you came back down to earth, you pointed at my still bulging cock and asked what that was all about!? I smiled a mischievous grin and said we had work to do today and I needed to save some energy. For the moment, I said, work meant breakfast downstairs in ten minutes. Why ten minutes, you queried? We have a schedule, I replied, and you'll find our soon enough. Dry off and I'll explain over eggs and coffee. While you dried and did your hair, I pulled out of my luggage and laid on the bed black nylon fishnet stockings, a garter belt, short black leather boots, black silk gloves, black strapless bustier, and a diamond necklace. When you exited the bath area, I think for the first time since I've known you, which went way back to kindergarten, you were at a complete loss for words.

I took your bathrobe off so I could put the diamonds around your neck first. You are so exquisitely beautiful naked. I gazed at you and finally had to compose myself to direct you to put on the remaining items from the bed. Surprising me once again, you said not a single word but went about donning the lingerie as I selected the skirt and blouse that would complete your ensemble for the morning. When finished, I took your hand and we went down the elevator to the lobby and then walked over to the maitre-d of the restaurant, who led us to a corner table, where, to your surprise again, there sat a man. He was 6 feet 2 inches tall, about 200 pounds of hard muscle, olive complexion with riveting blue eyes, 33 years old, wearing a black suit, white collared shirt no tie, impeccable grooming, clean shaven and short haircut. He stood as we approached, extended his hand, and amiably said in a french-accented english, "Good morning, my name is Paul". As you began to stretch out your hand, I replied forcefully to the man, "Sit down! You will not speak unless spoken to. You will do exactly what my exceptionally beautiful lover here commands, nothing more and nothing less. You will address her as Mistress and me as Master. Do you understand?"

The man had already sat back down. He did not, however, look at all surprised, unlike you. In fact, he looked rather pleased and excited. He quietly responded, "Yes, Master and Mistress."