A [Prostitutes] Life

Story Info
Naïve girl becomes a prostitute.
3.2k words
4.53
10.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asdorn
asdorn
35 Followers

"What do you think you're going to get?" My brother asked bouncing up and down excitedly.

"No idea, maybe [seamstress] like mom? You know it's all up to the Goddess' will," I responded, anxiously peering around the large farmer boy in front of me at the long line of templegoers. At this rate I wouldn't get there until nearly sunset.

"Well... I want to be a [knight]! Or a [warrior]! I'll fight off the monster attacks single handedly!" Will boasted. I laughed as he danced around my swinging a stick like a sword.

The farmer boy in front turned around at my brother's words and snorted at my brothers antics before glancing over at me and grinning. I felt my face heat up as I realized it was Tom Miller, the son of the local [miller]. He was tall and broad and handsome. Whenever the topic of boys came up, his name inevitably followed. And now he was looking at me.

At just over five feet, with sandy-blonde hair, a slight figure, bright blue eyes and pouty lips I knew I was pleasing to the eye, but I was still shy around boys. I just had not had much experience as I spent most of my time helping my mother with her work. I had promised myself, that once I got my class, as an adult in the eyes of the law, I would try talk to the other sex more.

I shyly patted my templegoing clothes down, made specially by my mother out of more expensive cloths. I glanced back up and Tom was still staring and I quickly looked back down, feeling a heat growing between my legs. I tried to distract myself by thinking of my upcoming class, to mixed results.

Once a week, everyone who turned eighteen the previous week need to visit the temple and receive their class from the Goddess. The class is mostly random, but their are always rumours that one's life before they get a class has a hand in what the Goddess chooses for you.

Like I had told my Will, I didn't really have an idea of what class I wanted; getting [seamstress] would be a comfortable easy option, but I couldn't see myself loving it. I have always wanted to do something more with my life, to explore and see the world and meet new people. I don't think [warrior] classes are for me though, I just can't see someone with my slight frame being all that effective in swinging a sword at a charging goblin or zombie.

Maybe [merchant] would be a great class, I'd still get to see travel around and stuff, but I'll get to come home and visit my family and friends. [Merchants] also have amazing skills to help them make more money and better deals. And I'd have a good chance of meeting a good husband, since [merchants] are really desirable for their skills and money they can bring in.

"Elly...Elly! Elly! You going in!"

I jumped and stumbled back from my brothers shout. Startled I look up and realize I'm first in line and everyone is waiting for me to get on with it. I feel my face heat up again.

"Oh! S-sorry... just lost in thought," I stammer out to the old priest waiting before me.

He gives a grandfatherly smile.

"Don't worry about it miss, I could barely walk for how nervous I was on my eighteenth birthday!"

I gave a shaky laugh and followed him into the side room. I idly wondered what Tom had gotten as I walked in. Probably [miller] like his father, he looked the part with his big muscles, but I could see him getting [warrior] like my brother wanted. I could easily see him swinging a sword, his muscles tensing as he-

Get ahold of yourself Elly! I shook my head free of unseemly thoughts and examine the sideroom.

The room was sparsely decorated, with just a bench in the corner and the statue of the Goddess dominating the center. The only spot of colour in the entire room was the old bearded priest's red robes.

"Alright, I know this is an exciting day for you. But I need you to listen before you receive your class from the holy daughter. First you need to be prepared for your class, not everyone gets something they want. When I first got my class I desperately wanted to be a [warrior] and was devastated when I got [acolyte]. But you need to remember, the holy daughter has a plan for us all and you need to trust in her will. It took me a long time to realize that, but once I did I began to truly enjoy my class and realize how perfect of a fit it was for me"

I nodded along to the priest's words. Every child is taught this from a young age, classes often seems completely random. But the Goddess knows what lies deep in a one's soul, and chooses the best class to compliment their inner desires and natural talents.

"It's important that you believe in the Goddess's will and accept your class as swiftly as you can. Otherwise you will lag behind your peers as it is nearly impossible for those of our modest means to change the Goddesses will"

It's rare that someone doesn't follow their class, as you'll be at a significant disadvantage with few to no relevant skills. Very rarely someone is successful in changing their class, but it takes years and years of hard work and will leave one far behind their fellows with a significantly lower level. And there's a far larger chance that the Goddess shuns the individual who refuses her gift. It's far easier to sign up for the army and have the king's skills turn your class into a [soldier], but that option is only for men.

The priest gives his kindly smile and grasps my hand between his.

"Acknowledge your anxiety and you'll be ready to let it go. Let me know when your ready to begin"

I feel my shoulder slump a little as sense of comfort overwhelms me. Probably a skill of his, I'd heard the one of the local priests had [comforting words].

I give a nervous laugh and wet my lips.

"I think I'm ready as I ever will be"

His smile widens.

"Alright, the feeling of receiving the Goddess' grace can be shocking, so feel free to sit in the bench afterwards as you digest your new class"

He paused as he searched for understanding in my face and then intoned.

"[Feel the Goddess' grace]"

His hands suddenly turn hot and I try to pull my hand away, but his grip was too strong for my slight arms and I'm helpless to the effects of the skill. The heat from his hands is joined by a buzzing in my head and begins to increase. Until is suddenly stops and is replaced by what can only be described as a bells chiming in my ear.

[Class obtained: Prostitute level 1]

[Skill gained: Birth control]

[Skill gained: See my worth]

[Skill gained: Sexual illness immunity]]

I gasp and stumble away, finally free from the skill's grip. My horror only grows as the reality of my class sinks in. I'll never be a rich merchant or even a merchants wife, no one will want a woman who needs to sleep with others to advance their class. I won't even be able to make clothes like my mother, as no weaving skills will leave me far slower than is acceptable. Only children are allowed to be so slow, as they don't have any skills.

I stumble to the bench collapse into it.

The kindly priest quickly realizes something is wrong from my pale face and tremoring hands; and quickly muttered a skill.

"[Appraisal]... ah. I'm sorry my dear, I know this isn't what you were expecting"

He sits down next to me and places a calming hand on my shoulder.

"W-w-what did I do? I've never even kissed someone!" My voice shakes as I gaze blearily into the distance.

"You did nothing wrong. The Goddess sees greatness in you if you follow her chosen path."

"B-but, I just don't understand." I feel tears start to form. "Everyone will just see me as prostitute! I'll never get husband and nobody will want to even talk to a-a [prostitute]!"

"Your path is harder to bear than most, but it can be a powerful class. You are already immune to most illness's, and have a skill to get more money!"

I feel the effect of his [calming words] skill come onto me again and let out a shuddering breath. Maybe he was right that there was something there, maybe I can keep it a secret. But, class lists are updated weekly, so tradesmen know if there are any viable apprentices. I have at most a day before everyone knows what I am and the whispers start.

"I don't even know what to do though. I've barely even talked to a boy, let alone- let alone..."

I feel myself begin to panic again as I realize what a [prostitute] has to do to gain levels and money. As I told the priest, I've never kissed someone and can barely even talk to a boy without turning into a mess. How the Goddess thinks I'm the one to seduce men left and right is beyond my understanding.

The kindly priests hand grips my chin a turns my head to face him.

"[Reassuring presence] I may be able to help with that"

I blinked uncomprehendingly, what did he mean? Could he change my class?

"You can practice one of your skills on me and get some experience with your class"

He couldn't be serious! We were in thetemple and he was like thirty years older than me! Suddenly his kindly smile seemed more lecherous than kind. But why did I feel a tingling in my nethers?

I crossed my legs.

"I-I don't know if-" I stammered before he cut me off.

"Don't worry, contrary to popular belief, we priests aren't celibate, we just can't marry. And I don't have time for much, since there's still more people who need classes" he grinned down at me. "What do you say? I'll pay you a silver. You'll probably even level up!"

I gaped up at him. A whole silver! That was more than most made in a day!

I nervously gave the priest a once over, he wasn't unattractive, with a strong jaw and broad shoulders. But still, I don't think I'd ever be ready for sex.

But a whole silver! I could buy Will a real practice sword for himself, or get Ma and Pa a gift to soften the blow of their only daughter becoming a [prostitute].

I hesitantly agreed to the lecherous priest's offer and saw that smile widen even more.

"You don't know how much it gladdens me to hear you say that. I haven't had a release in months!"

So saying, the priest got to his feet and pulled his scarlet robes off, revealing a plain white tunic underneath. Then before I had time to rethink my decision he removed his tunic, revealing a half hardened cock.

I froze staring at the unseemly organ. I'd never seen one in the flesh, only heard stories from my more adventurous friends. It was veiny and bigger than I'd expected, it must have been over half the length of my forearm.

"Why don't you touch it little girl," the priest said softly.

I jumped, having forgotten what was happening.

Shyly, I reached out and grabbed the fleshy organ. It was warm and soft to the touch and there were bumpy ridges where the veins were. The lecherous priest let out a soft groan at my touch and reached his hand down to cover mine.

I watched mesmerized, as the priest used my hand to masturbate himself, pulling my hand up and down on his thick shaft. I marveled at the warmth and soft texture as my hand was pulled up and down and up and down again.

I was shocked out of my daze when he lay his other hand on the back of my head.

"Why don't you use those pretty lips of yours Elly dear?"

I blinked up at him, confused. How would I use my lips? My Ma had taught me about sex when I was younger and had never mentioned needing to use her lips and I couldn't see how I was supposed to kiss him while sitting down and he was standing up.

Understanding only dawned on me when he began to push my face towards his long cock. I opened my mouth to protest, but than paused as I realized this was what a [prostitute] does and I was in fact being payed to do it. So, with only the barest understanding of what was expected of me I leaned forward and gave his meaty cock a kiss.

The older man groaned in pleasure as my plush lips came into contact with his sensitive head. Emboldened, I began to kiss the side of his penis and even used my tongue to lick it a couple times. My nostrils were filled with the musky scent

But just as I began to get comfortable, the priest gripped my hair and pulled my head away.

"Your doing so good Elly! Now open wide, I want to feel your mouth," he said in a soft voice.

Than my head was pushed forward once more and the cock that now looked larger than ever was getting bigger and bigger. I opened my mouth wide, unsure if it would fit in my small mouth.

Faster than I could think my his cock was between my lips, the soft flesh filling my mouth. Unsure of what to do I began to bob my head back and forth like the priest had had my hand doing before. I could feel every bump and ridge as it ran over my soft lips.

"Oooh, Elly dear, this is wonderful. I've had a blowjob as good as this," the old man moaned.

The continued compliments gave me more confidence as I moved my full lips back and forth along the shaft, using my hand still gripping the shaft to stop myself from going to far and choking.

As my first experience as a [prostitute] continued, there was a growing heat between my own legs and the need to relieve myself was becoming a problem. I had masturbated a couple times before, but always in privacy, usually in the woods near the village.

Unsure, I slowly reached my fingers below my most expensive tunic and reached my fingers into dewy wetness and began to stroke myself in beat with my bobbing head. I moaned into the thick cock between my lips at the feeling of my fingers rubbing along my pussy.

By this point the priests breath was turning erratic and he was was groaning quite loudly. I was worried those waiting for their turn to get their classes would hear him, so I picked up the pace to try and finish things. However, he had other ideas.

"Move your hand Elly", he grunted.

Confused I moved my hand away from my clit.

"No," he chuckled, "the other one."

Still confused I released my grip on his shaft and let my hand drop. And before I could pull back and ask him why the older man's hand joined his other on the back of my head and he thrust into my mouth.

Taken by surprise, his cock pushed far beyond the point where I had been cautiously stopping myself with my hand before. My nose was smushed into his bush and my nose was overwhelmed with the smell of him. I gagged and tried to pull back, but his hands gripping tightly in my hair stopped any movement.

Then he pulled back, and scarcely before I could catch a breath, he thrust forward once more. My eyes were tearing up, and my nose was running. The only sounds were the groans of the priest and the glop, glop, glop of my throat as he continuously pounded into my mouth.

Panicked I tried to push the older man's hips away, but my thin arms lacked the strength. I could barely breathe, as his cock kept pushing deep into my throat and I was struggling to not vomit all over my first customer.

Just as I was about to lose my lunch, he let out a loud moan and a salty liquid filled my mouth and he pulled his cock away.

"Goddess!" he cried.

Without thinking I swallowed the thick liquid and began to cough as I tried to get my breath back, tears, spit and mucus running down my face.

A hand reached down and gripped my chin as a cloth was wiped across my face, removing the various liquids.

"I'll admit I wasn't sure why the Goddess chose you for this. But now I understand. Elly, you're a natural little cocksucker. I almost came the moment you kissed my cock with those beautiful blue eyes staring up at me!" The priest gasped, as he rubbed the cloth across my face.

Overwhelmed, I lay back against the bench as I heaved for breath staring at the man who had just fucked my face for the first time. His cock still glistened with my spit and a drop of creamy liquid at tip of the mushroom shaped head.

Uncertain I leaned forward once more and licked the drop off and I tasted the salty liquid again. The old man jumped.

"Oh! Elly, you're just the perfect little slut!" he moaned.

It was only than that the full ramifications of what I'd done hit me. I'd just sucked the head priest while I fingered myself, andthen I had let him fuck my face... Just like a slut, I'd only heard that word used in conjunction with Chelsey Chandler before, the woman who it was rumored had slept with multiple men without getting married.

I couldn't be a slut! That was a term reserved for unscrupulous women who couldn't be married. But how else could I be described? I was a [prostitute], the Goddess had peered into my very soul and decided that I was indeed a slut. My face flushed with shame at thought. But my nethers still yearned for release, the need seemed to have only grown stronger during my debasement. I wondered if the priest would help with it.

Alas, the selfish priest shrugged his tunic and robes back on, before reaching into a pocket and withdrawing a single silver coin. He tossed it onto my lap.

"I can't wait to appreciate more of your body Elly. You'll level up quickly with your Goddess given gifts," the old priest laughed before gently shooing me out the door.

And there I was back where I had started, I'd walked into that room a girl and walked out legs wobbly, a lips swollen from use as a [prostitute].

[Prostitute] level 2 achieved!

[Skill Gained: Gag-Reflex manipulation]

asdorn
asdorn
35 Followers