A [Prostitutes] Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He startled back at my anger before turning red.

"Oh - no no no! I meant this is to help you on your journey! It should be enough to get you to the city"

I flushed in embarrassment, of course Tom wasn't like that. He was possibly the only person on my side, or at least the only one not to be affected by the stigma of my class. There was a reason he was a [Hero] and it was because of the kindness within him, the willingness to help others in need no matter the cost. But still, I didn't need the money as I still had the silver I'd gained from the day before with the priest. Alas, the [Hero] insisted that I take the money, even after I explained how I didn't need it; but I guess that was the qualities I loved about him.

"Will you be going to the city to?"

I couldn't help keep the note of hope from my voice. Having someone familiar on the journey would make it much more bearable. But my hopes were quickly dashed as Tom shook his head.

"No, I'll be faster by myself and I have a couple Skills to keep me safe. But leave a message for me in the city temple so I can find you ok?"

I gave my affirmations and gave him a quick kiss as we said our goodbyes before he left. I waited a bit to not arouse suspicions among the other villagers, daydreaming about my life in the city. I wouldn't have to be a [prostitute] there, due to the greater flexibility in careers there. And I would have a certain someone to look forward to spending more time with, the thought causing a tingling to appear in my slightly sore pussy.

But whatever the case, I was hopeful for my future for the first time since receiving my class. I wouldn't ever need to level it up again. I grinned gazing at the coppers in my clenched fist.

[Prostitute] level 3 achieved!

[Skill gained: Healthy Glow]

Oh right; I'd just received money after having sex. Exactly how a [prostitute] earned experience...

12