All Comments on 'A Psychologist's Nightmare Pt. 02'

by domfun

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Love your story and how it develops. Especially how Maggie reacts with Carol the following day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it cumming

Carol will overwork Maggie by giving her so many appointments by choosing poor minority clients on top of her clientele. She will enjoy calling her Boss in a sultry piling on way. And, in the end, make her clean the office for janitor.

Darkdragon99Darkdragon99over 6 years ago

Well done, am waiting for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More of the story!

Carol will bring in a black stud to domesticate and discipline Maggie into a compliant slut for black cock before taking her to meet a black mistress for submissive training. Between the two of them she will be carrying a black baby to full term pregnancy and giving up her practice to take care of the black daughter and be a black941 breeder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Myself, an Indian gynecologist and a closeted submissive humiliation seeker, have enjoyed immensely while reading the story. I could imagine it vividly and see myself in the shoes of Margaret. I frequently get off by imaging my nurses, maid or a few patients dominating and using me. Force, power exchange and public exhibition/humiliation are my themes. Thank you

P.s :- loved the concept of bringing carol, the lady doctor's subordinate as her tormentor. Please continue, go for some public exhibition for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Carol will become Maggie's BOSS as she enjoys piling on Maggie the sultry vocalization of the word BOSS! And she starts making small changes in her professional wear by first making her hang away her white nurse's professional blazer while allowing her to wear a black sleeve dress. Lunch break, she makes Maggie to strip out of the black dress showing her voluptuous breasts covered by her white bra as she gives her a sharp scissors and orders her to cut off the black sleeves from her black dress before making her remove bra and panties before putting on the black dress. Maggie grabs her sandwich lunch as she has only less than five minutes to eat before a patient and her daughter arrive only to have Carol grab the luscious sandwich from her and puts a boiled egg on her hands to eat. She reminds Maggie that the daughter is anorectal and it would be crude for. Maggie to eat a luscious sandwich in front of her.

Maggie is slowly nibbling on the hated boiled egg on front of her SMILING clients as her stomach rumbles and Carol proudly proclaims her BOSS has never eaten a boiled egg before and weighs 135 pounds to her daughters 99 pounds. Carol gets Maggie to make amends by weighting herself in future sessions and with a reddening face, she agrees to do that knowing any weight gains will earn her a spanking from Carol and the sexual dress worn by Maggie catches the eye of the daughter. And Maggie loses out of choosing what she wants to eat for lunch as Carol will decide that for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maggie will be ordered to prepare her condo for Stacy and Carol and Stacy will send lover Carol to spend Thursday night with Maggie. Upon arrival, Carol puts Maggie hard to work scrubbing kitchen floor and bathroom floor naked on her knees while sending video to Stacy for her pleasure and ordering Maggie to show off all her dresses via video for Stacy's approval for keeping or throwing in trash bag. Maggie is forced to beg to keep a choice dress and Stacy tells her to cut off the sleeves from dress which increases Maggie's workload tenfold and she orders a pasta dish for Carol to be delivered.

Supper is at 12 midnight as she reheats pasta for Carol and she starts wolfing warm pasta and allows starving Maggie to nibble on a boiled egg before being ordered to clean kitchen and start pleasurizing Carol on her expensive bed.

Maggie dreads going to work to see the anorectal young woman and fears the weighting she will undergo along with the young woman and fears spending the weekend with Stacy and Carol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did Carol get on Stacy's side? She was Maggie's secretary but somehow she jumped to Stacy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous