A Psychologist's Nightmare Pt. 03

Story Info
Stacy takes control of Dr. Haines' life.
3.6k words
4.69
9.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domfun
domfun
125 Followers

Psychologist Dr. Margaret Haines--Maggie to her friends-- was laying on the floor of her office, just in front of her desk. She was on her stomach, naked, with her right wrist tied to her right ankle and her left wrist tied to her left ankle. At first she had kept her legs together in an attempt to protect her modesty, but her muscles quickly gave out. Since then her legs had been splayed open, making what she knew was an obscene display of the most intimate parts of her body. Maggie felt the worst thing, though, was that her hair had been pulled back and tied into a ponytail with a length of rope that ran from the ponytail down her back and the crack of her ass, then between her labia and back up to her ponytail. The tension of the rope made her arch her back and kept her head and upper chest pulled up and back. The final indignities were a red rubber ball gag that was lodged firmly in her mouth, held in place by a strap fastened behind her head, and a note taped to her bottom.

As she laid there feeling like a trussed turkey, the rope in her crotch rubbed against her labia and clit. She tried to lay still, but she was desperate to relieve the pressure of the rope against such sensitive areas so she kept rocking from side to side. The resulting stimulation wasn't enough to give her an orgasm, but kept her on the edge and caused her vagina to secrete a steady flow of lubricating fluids that pooled beneath her while she moaned softly.

Trying to keep her mind off the rope, Maggie thought about how she had gotten to this point. It all started when she began seeing a patient named Stacy Weaver. Stacy had been required by a judge to get counseling after she was arrested following a bar fight. She raped and beat Maggie twice in the office--the second time with the help of Maggie's secretary, Carol, who turned out to be Stacy's roommate and long-time friend. Then Stacy began to take over her life. Maggie's intellectual side wanted her to take action and get out of the situation somehow, but the rapes and beatings had left her fearful of Stacy and Carol, and destroyed Maggie's confidence and self-esteem. As a result, her emotional side just wanted to give up and allow Stacy to do whatever she wanted.

Her emotional side won out, and she didn't resist when Stacy began telling her what to do and when to do it. Then Stacy surprised Maggie by taking an interest in some of her patients. She insisted on sitting in on certain patients' sessions, having Maggie introduce her vaguely as a "colleague." Of course, it was a perverted interest. Stacy didn't care about helping the patients--she wanted to manipulate them, and watch the results.

One of the patients Stacy was interested in was a man in his mid-thirties named Jim Smith. He was seeing Maggie because he was addicted to bondage pornography, and it was taking over his life. Every time he saw an attractive woman--at the office, at a store, even newscasters on television--he fantasized about tying them up and playing with their naked bodies. Stacy thought it would be entertaining to give him an opportunity to play with Maggie, so a half hour before his appointment time this morning she and Carol had made Maggie strip and then tied her up. They had laughed as they taped a note to her ass, without telling her what it said. Mr. Smith was now due for his appointment any moment.

Maggie heard her office door open, and then heard Carol say "Go on in, Mr. Smith. Dr. Haines is ready for you." The door closed and Mr. Smith moved forward a couple of steps before stopping suddenly. "What the fuck??!! What is this??" He stared at the naked woman on the floor and then quickly looked around to see if anyone else was in the room. Not seeing anyone, he approached the woman slowly, taking in the ropes and the bright red ball in her mouth. Then his own mouth opened in astonishment. "Dr. Haines??" With her hair pulled back, her mouth distorted by the ball and being naked, he hadn't recognized her for several moments. "What's going on?" He immediately realized that she couldn't answer his question, but then he saw the note on her ass. He walked over to her, bent down and peeled off the note. As he did so he couldn't resist rubbing his fingers on her bare skin, and he noticed her flinch at his touch.

Standing up, he read: "This is an exercise to see if you can control your urges. If you can, wait ten minutes and then go back out to the reception area. If you can't, you have permission to do anything you want with Dr. Haines as long as you don't leave physical marks on her." He couldn't believe it. This was his fantasy come to life. He stood between Maggie's legs staring at her pussy and ass, and then slowly walked around to look down at her upturned face, which was beet red. She had felt herself flush when she thought about what he was seeing when he stood between her legs.

With a smirk on his face Smith said, "You always looked so professional in your crisp white blouses and dark suit jackets and skirts, and you acted professional too. Now look at you--you're just a naked female, and you kinda look like a whore with that ball in your mouth, drool running down your chin and your legs spread. So you know I can't resist playing with you."

As he crouched down next to her, Maggie desperately tried to speak, but she could only make garbled sounds--"Ah unh, ah unh!!" He pushed his hands down between her body and the floor and grabbed her breasts. As he squeezed them and thumbed her nipples she cried out, "Aahh!! Aahh!!"

As he continued to squeeze and fondle her breasts he exclaimed, "I had no idea you were hiding such a great body, Doc. Your tits are great! Nice and plump!" Maggie groaned and continued to make unintelligible sounds. His hands were making her twist and rock, which in turn caused the rope to cut deeper into her crotch and rub against her clit. She could feel her crotch and the floor underneath her get wetter and wetter, and then she felt an orgasm begin to stir deep in her belly.

With the rope keeping her head tilted up and back and his face less than a foot from her own, they stared at each other in a strange intimacy as he continued to grope her breasts. Then the orgasm erupted. Her eyes grew wide, her nostrils flared and then her body jerked as it swept through her. Grinning at her, he said "Why Doc--did you just cum? I think you're enjoying this as much as I am!"

Maggie was mortified. To have a patient witness such a personal moment was beyond embarrassing. Now that he had seen her naked and have an orgasm she didn't think she would ever be able to face him again, let alone counsel him.

Finally letting go of her breasts, he moved back between her legs. That's when he noticed a large vibrator dildo, anal beads on a hard plastic shaft about five inches long and a tube of gel laying off to the side. He smiled broadly and then kneeled down. "What nice toys you laid out for me--you must have been hoping I would play with you." Maggie didn't know what he was referring to, but she knew whatever it was had been left by Stacy and Carol.

Maggie felt his finger move down her crack and then pause at her anus, rubbing it. She bit into the ball gag in frustration--she had never felt so helpless, and it was killing her. He could touch her most private areas as much as he wanted, and she couldn't do anything about it.

The finger moved to her labia, which were swollen and very sensitive after being rubbed by the rope for so long. She whimpered as he pushed the rope aside and pinched and pulled at her folds, and then spread her lips wide. "What a nice, pink pussy! And look how wet you are--you're flowing like a faucet!"

Maggie felt him spread her ass cheeks and then his tongue was licking at her labia. She made a squealing noise and then let out a loud cry of "Ahh!!" as he pushed his tongue inside her. He licked and nibbled at her for a moment and then stopped. She sighed in relief, but then she felt him rubbing gel on her asshole and realized it must have been one of the things he found next to her. Knowing what it meant, she panicked but all she could do was rock her hips and ass up and down while crying out "Unn uh! Unn uh!!" The next thing she felt was a hard, round object that he pressed against her small hole. Her sphincter resisted for a few moments but the pressure was too great. When it slid into her she let out a loud grunt of pain but that didn't stop him--he immediately began pressing another, larger bead against her anus. When it slid into her she let out another loud cry, and as he moved it back and forth inside her she kept yelling "Ahh! Ahh!"

Maggie made even louder noises when he pushed another, larger bead about the size of a large marble into her, and her eyes watered with the pain. Then he slid two fingers into her pussy, making her feel stuffed. When he began pulling the beads almost out of her ass while thrusting his fingers forward into her pussy, and then reversing the action--pushing the beads deep into her while pulling his fingers back--she thought she would lose her mind. She was essentially getting fucked in both holes at once, and she could feel his fingers rubbing against the beads.

He began moving the beads and his fingers faster and faster, causing Maggie to feel intense sensations she had never felt before. As she gasped for air she began blowing snot bubbles, and drool poured out of her mouth and ran down her chin and chest as she grunted "Huh! Huh!" over and over every time he pushed the beads deep into her ass. Then to her great shame she exploded with another orgasm. Her body contracted, yanking her head even further back for a moment, and her hips jerked. As the orgasm subsided her body relaxed, and she made a sound like air escaping from a balloon.

Smith laughed and said, "Well, you really enjoyed that, huh Doc?"

He got up and moved to stand in front of her face again. Looking down at her he said, "Now it's time for you to do something for me, Doc." As he said this he unzipped his fly, took out his cock and slowly waved it back and forth just above her face. Maggie stared at it with a horrified expression, knowing what he wanted her to do. When he reached down and removed the ball gag from Maggie's mouth she immediately started to say "No", but when she opened her mouth to speak he used the opportunity to push his cock in.

"Nomph!" His cock wasn't unusually long but it was fat, and almost filled her mouth. He pressed it to the back of her throat, making Maggie gag, and then slowly pulled it back, sliding it along her tongue. He moved a little closer to Maggie and then slammed his cock forward again, this time going down her throat. Unfortunately for Maggie, her head was at just the right angle for this. As she sputtered and gagged, she again had an overwhelming sense of vulnerability and helplessness.

Smith began to fuck Maggie's mouth at a steady pace, thrusting forward and pushing his fat cock as far down her throat as he could, pausing a moment to savor the feeling and then pulling back slowly before driving forward again. Maggie tried not to pass out every time his cock blocked her throat, and when he pulled back she swallowed repeatedly as large amounts of saliva and Smith's pre-cum built up. He was already very excited, and with the swallowing action making her mouth and throat constrict around his cock he couldn't hold out for long. Suddenly, with his cock jammed in her throat again, he gasped "Oh Fuck!" and then his body jerked as he ejaculated. Thick gobs of cum slid down her throat, making Maggie cough and gag as she struggled to breathe and swallow at the same time. He finally pulled back, pushed forward slowly one more time and then pulled his cock out of her mouth.

Saying "I've always wanted to do this" he wiped his slimy cock back and forth across Maggie's face, leaving trails of cum mixed with saliva as she gasped for breath. As he was putting his cock back in his pants Stacy and Carol entered the office. They had watched the entire "show" thanks to cameras they had placed discreetly in the office earlier, and they had big smiles on their faces as they walked over to Smith and Maggie.

Stacy said, "I'm afraid your session time is up, Mr. Smith." Then she added, "I take it you weren't able to control your urges?", feigning ignorance as to what had transpired.

"Uhh, no...I couldn't resist," Smith replied sheepishly, looking down at Maggie.

"Well, that will give you and Dr. Haines lots to discuss at your next session."

Smith, Carol and Stacy, all fully clothed of course, continued to chat casually, ignoring Maggie as she laid there in a pool of her bodily fluids, still naked and tied, while the mixture of Smith's semen and her own saliva dried on her face. Between what Smith had done to her and the way the three of them were ignoring her, Maggie felt less than human. After several minutes Stacy escorted Mr. Smith out of the office as Carol knelt down next to Maggie and began to untie her.

Laughing, Carol said "You're quite a sight, Boss! You remind me of a horse that was ridden hard and put away wet. He sure gave you a workout, didn't he? You came twice by my count!" Humiliated, embarrassed and exhausted, Maggie didn't reply.

The following Saturday Stacy announced that she was taking Maggie to a club. She had Maggie put on a mini-skirt and a mid-riff baring top that tied under her breasts, but to Maggie's chagrin she wasn't allowed to wear panties or a bra.

They arrived at the club about 9 p.m. It was fairly crowded, but as they made their way to a table Maggie realized there weren't any men in the place. Stacy ordered drinks for them and chatted with a few women who stopped by their table, introducing Maggie as her pet. That was embarrassing, but Maggie tried to laugh it off as a joke. Then, saying "Let's dance", Stacy stood up, took Maggie firmly by the arm and led her to the dance floor.

Stacy got close behind Maggie, then stretched her left arm over Maggie's shoulder and rested her hand on Maggie's right breast. Her right arm went around Maggie's right hip with her hand resting on Maggie's stomach. As they swayed to the music Stacy leaned in and licked at Maggie's ear before nibbling it. Then she reached inside Maggie's top and cupped her breast, while at the same time her right hand snaked under the waistband of Maggie's skirt and plunged down to her bare crotch.

Maggie gasped and then groaned softly as Stacy jammed her tongue into Maggie's ear and then licked and blew into it while she strummed and pinched her nipple. When Stacy pressed two fingers into her pussy, Maggie went from swaying to the music to staggering like a drunk.

People began to notice them. Maggie heard comments from some of the nearby dancers, and then suddenly there was a spotlight on them. Stacy chose that moment to start finger fucking Maggie in earnest, and also to squeeze and pull at her breast. She was embarrassed, but couldn't control her reaction. Her mouth dropped open and she cried out "OH!" every time Stacy forcefully thrust her fingers up as far as they would go. As the onlookers cheered and whistled Maggie had a very strong and obvious orgasm. She rose up on her toes and her pelvis shook as her pussy clenched Stacy's fingers. She had two aftershocks and then her knees buckled, but she remained upright thanks to Stacy's hand clutching her crotch.

When they arrived back at their table, Maggie sat down heavily and took a gulp of her drink, then tried to collect herself. Stacy laughed and said, "Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" Maggie didn't reply but said that she had to go to the restroom. Stacy said "O.K." and pointed across the room. As Maggie got up and walked in that direction, Stacy looked at two large Black women seated at the bar and nodded. The two women immediately got up and followed Maggie.

When Maggie came out of the stall the two women were waiting for her. "Stacy said you'll eat our pussies" the taller one said to Maggie.

Startled, Maggie said "No" and shook her head. As she tried to move past the women they blocked her.

"Stacy will be really mad at you if we tell her you refused. You don't want her mad at you, do you?"

Maggie suddenly felt like she had a rock in her stomach. She didn't want anything to do with these women, but she was terrified of what Stacy would do to her if she didn't do as they wanted. The woman who had done all the talking saw Maggie sag and the look on her face. "Get down on your knees, bitch." As Maggie slowly sank to her knees the woman pulled her skirt up to her hips. "Now pull down my panties and start eating." Maggie reluctantly pulled down the woman's panties and then stared at her cleft. Her outer labia hung down, large and dark, tinged with purple. The woman uttered a short laugh. "You like my lips? Nibble at them." Maggie leaned in and began to gently use her teeth and lips. She tasted sweat and inhaled a musky, earthy scent. The woman made a growling sound and said, "Now use your tongue, and lick me all the way up."

As Maggie slowly began to lick the woman's pussy, the other woman crouched down behind Maggie and pulled Maggie's skirt up, exposing her bottom. "This bitch is bare assed! Stacy has herself a slut!" Maggie felt a hand running over her ass and then fingers probing her slit. The woman found Maggie's pussy and with a quick, forceful motion jammed two fingers up into her. Maggie let out a loud grunt and then groaned as the woman moved her fingers back and forth, poking at her walls.

Distracted by the fingers inside her, Maggie quit licking the other woman's pussy. That got her a slap to the head. "Don't stop!" The woman pulled Maggie's head into her crotch and held it there. Maggie quickly started licking and nibbling the woman's pussy again, but she let out a loud squeal when the woman behind her pushed two more fingers into her and began to rapidly move her hand up and down like a piston.

In just a couple of minutes Maggie lost control--she orgasmed, and as she did she clamped her lips on the clit of the woman she was eating. The woman cried out "Oh shit!!" and shuddered with her own orgasm, spraying fluids all over Maggie's face as she did so.

The Black women switched places, and as they did so Maggie saw that a few other women had come into the restroom and were standing around, watching. A couple of them made vulgar comments as the second woman stood over Maggie, and then someone shouted "Show us her tits!" As the woman pulled Maggie's face into her crotch Maggie felt her blouse yanked open and as her breasts spilled out there were whoops from the crowd.

The woman behind her began to maul Maggie's breasts, painfully rolling and squeezing them. "You've got a nice set of jugs, blondie!" Maggie gasped and groaned. She wanted to end the situation as soon as possible, so after one quick, hard swipe at the woman's pussy with her tongue, Maggie focused on her clit. She licked hard at it and then scraped her teeth back and forth across the nub. The woman cried out, and when Maggie closed her mouth on it and sucked, the woman came, her hips jerking spastically. The onlookers cheered.

As Maggie stood up the Black women each grabbed one of her arms and escorted her from the restroom without letting her wash her face or fasten her blouse. To Maggie's great shame and embarrassment she was led across the room with her bare breasts bouncing and swaying in full view all the way back to where Stacy was waiting. Looking at Maggie, Stacy laughed. "Well, it looks like you had a good time!"

On the ride home Maggie sat quietly, looking out the car window and wondering how much longer Stacy would control her life.

domfun
domfun
125 Followers