A Punishing Ride on the Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One, now cum bitch, cum now!" his voice cut through and the command rang in her mind. She felt herself exploding, falling apart. She screamed then, a real scream. Her scream was ripped from her throat without her knowledge or permission and tears fell from her eyes. She floated away.

"Rose!" His voice was there and it was growling at her. She couldn't focus on it.

"Rose! Turn the fucking thing off!" Finally she reached out and turned the knob down. The machine came to a slow stop and she sagged against the bed.

"Rose?" He sounded worried. She couldn't open her eyes.

"Rose!" His voice went dangerously low and she quickly looked up at him. He stared at her. She was splayed on the bed with her legs spread. There was a puddle under her pussy and the cock glistened with her juices. Her skin was red, flushed. She had put many marks on her tits with her hands and the vibrator had fallen to the floor where it buzzed forgotten. He smiled. She smiled back.

12