A Pyrrhic Victory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shimm2
shimm2
583 Followers

I remember that condom with the tip full of precum. That can carry sperm too, just not as many. For a Breeder like me, it doesn't take much.

"Fine," I say. "But when we're out on the battlefield, I shouldn't have to coach you like I just did."

"I know," he says. Somehow he makes it sound resentful of me. This is how far we've come together.

----

The first time we come back from a real fight on the battlefield, I hurry the mecha towards base. We shouldn't unharness out in the wastelands, but I can feel Brenn on the precipice inside of me. It's not something I toy with so much anymore, now that there are real consequences if I take it too far.

I can feel him twitching, pulsing, swelling. We're past the point where we can just hold still until the urge abates. We reach base, and we both know it's a matter of seconds before he explodes, inside me or not, but there are just so many straps to the harness, and every movement we make risks triggering disaster for the two of us.

He gets free enough to pull out of me, and it's just in time. I feel the void he leaves behind, and a moment later his hot seed splashes across my back. I'd be disgusted by it, if I weren't on the edge of orgasm myself, if this ejaculation weren't ultimately my handiwork. Instead it makes me gasp with an unexpected thrill.

When this kind of thing has happened before, I've taken some pride in not being the one to lose control, even if it means leaving myself unsatisfied. But Brenn doesn't ever acknowledge the points I'm scoring against him. So I'm not going to leave myself aching with need yet again, not for him. I reach down, and it only takes a gentle touch on my clit to make my knees buckle.

With his hand on my shoulder, Brenn holds me up.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Yeah," I answer breathlessly.

He's searching my eyes, and for the first time, I see that he actually desires me. And it kindles something in me too, a desire I have no desire to have. But before either of us can do anything about it, he looks away and leaves.

----

We get deployed to a battle far outside the safe zone. It takes half an hour to get there, really trying our endurance. Brenn and I are more comfortable together by now, but it almost verges on too comfortable. During the battle, both of us focus on rebuffing enemy units from all sides, and our shared arousal starts to dip. Two of the double-back's limbs lock up, to keep the rest powered.

"Hang on," I tell him, and squeeze my muscles down on him until I feel him firm back up inside of me.

"That's enough," he says, warning me. We've been conjoined about 90 minutes by now, and we're both overstimulated and oversensitive. It wouldn't take much to set either of us off.

Even so, it's a long trudge back to base after the battle. We're winded, sweaty, exhausted, and there's also the ache of being left unsatisfied for so long. The arousal meter keeps dipping into the yellow, causing the mecha to stumble. Every time, it slows our gait, and we have to stop to sync up again. I squeeze Brenn back to hardness again and again, but it's draining for me. I need to know there's a climax coming, the same way someone stumbling through the desert needs to know there's water on the other side.

We reach base and unstrap from our harness. He withdraws from me with a plop. As soon as we climb out of the cockpit, I reach for a condom and give it to him.

"Suit up, soldier," I say.

"What for?" he says, as if his erection isn't swinging free in front of him.

Maybe he really would rather get himself off, or maybe it'd just be worse for his ego to let me do it. Nevertheless, he starts unrolling the condom onto his cock.

"You need to remind your body that mine is a source of orgasms. That I could get you off any time I please," I say, pushing him.

The back of his knees hit the edge of a bench, causing him to sit back on it. I straddle him, lowering myself onto his lap.

Into his ear, I mutter, "Besides, I don't think you could get me off if you tried."

By now I know exactly how he'll respond to that. He grips my hips and pulls me down onto him, impaling me. We start moving against each other. This isn't the cautious, passive union we have to maintain when we're in the mecha. This is a frantic, all-out hate fuck.

"Oh yeah?" he gasps. "You Breeder girls all get off easy."

I resent that he still calls me a Breeder, even though I'm just as much a pilot as he is. Even so, he's not wrong. As we rut, all the built up tension from the past two hours is a wave cresting into a tsunami.

We're fucking like rabbits in the middle of the docking area. Around us, other pilots are returning to base and changing out of their sweaty jumpsuits. If they're glancing at us, amused, I can't bother to care. It's an uncommon sight, when pilots come back from an extended campaign of being conjoined together. Some of the pairs live together. Others just fuck sometimes. That's why they keep a condom supply handy.

What drives me isn't just my desire to get off, to get some relief for the hours-long tingling in my loins. It's also to feel him lose it inside of me, to take control of him and bend him to my will, in the most visceral way I know how. I'm ready for him to cum, and I'm ready to cum with him. So it's a surprise when he outlasts me. I don't feel myself slipping into orgasm until the last second.

I scream, not caring who hears. My pussy clamps down on him, so strongly that it feels like I might pull the condom right off him if I'm not careful. I stop pushing against him and hold him tight against me, my arms and legs trembling with the strain.

My contractions give way to the full-body shakes, and that's when he grunts, his breath hot against my neck. He could so easily kiss me there, and it would feel so good, but that's not what we have together. Even through the condom, I can feel it happen, when he swells up and his warm fluid starts filling up the latex tip. He's been holding back for hours, so now that it's unleashed, it just keeps coming. I'm not cruel enough to stop this short, especially because I like it, more than I'm expecting to.

"Told ya," he says, when he can eventually speak again.

His smug grin sours my high, and I lift myself off of him. Afterwards we pretend like nothing happened, like nothing changed between us.

----

We've been piloting our mecha for six months already, though sometimes there are gaps of weeks between battles. Brenn has been oozing lots of precum into me this entire time, and there's probably enough sperm in that to get a Breeder like me pregnant, but so far we've been lucky. Sometimes I tease him about not getting me pregnant, but I don't let it go too far. If I egged him on too much and he gave in to his instincts to spite me, I'd be partly to blame, and I'd be dealing with the consequences too.

We're in the heat of battle on a hot summer day. I'm sweating in the harness, not just from trying to think straight and pilot a mecha with a hard cock in my cunt.

Brenn spots a larger enemy unit. It looks like one of their domed command units. If we take it down, maybe the smaller units will disperse. We cut our way through the enemy line to reach it. The command dome tries to flee, and we give chase around the side of a hill, the melee falling out of sight behind us.

Then this large enemy unit that looked like a command dome changes shape, becoming more of a dark, stretchy blob.

"Shit! It's a Caresser!" I call out, but Brenn and I must be out of coms range. The only response we get is static.

I've heard about this type of unit. Seems to be a relatively new development. Rumors said it could mimic other units. It's called a Caresser, because whereas other units come at you with blunt force, trying to kill you, the Caresser tries to disable your mecha by holding you close and getting you off with its tentacles. The enemy has learned that our mechas run on arousal, and it's started using this against us.

I feel Brenn's cock twitch inside me. It wouldn't take much. Even if I'm used to keeping it at arm's length, I can feel an orgasm building in my core too. It wouldn't take much to bring us down. But it's too late for us to run back to safety. Now that this thing has shown its true form, it's moving faster than we can.

We charge at it in a gallop, using most of the double-back's eight limbs like a horse's four, while holding one limb out in front, the chainsaw attachment buzzing. The Caresser doesn't flee or dodge really. Our chainsaw sends a piece of it flying, but the bulk of it still manages to collide with our mecha and glom on.

The pilot harness transmits the sensation to my body, and Brenn's, though this time I wish it wouldn't. I can feel it all over me, exploring me, sinking into my every crevice. And this is just the exterior sensors. There's no telling what it'll do if it breaches the mecha's armor and gets inside to where we're strapped in. Even if we ejected ourselves and left the mecha behind, we'd be easy for it to pick off. My heart is racing, and not in a good way.

I direct all the exterior sensor signals to myself, even if it leaves Brenn to pilot the mecha without haptic feedback for now. Now I'm feeling the Caresser slither across the mecha's surface twice as clearly. And it knows full well what it's doing to me.

"Oh god," I gasp. "Watch out, Brenn, I'm about to cum."

I lose control, and I'm counting on Brenn not to. I clench my jaw, trying to hold back the vaginal contractions that I know would be too much for him to ride out. Instead I turn all of it into whimpering screams. I can feel him rock hard and swollen inside me, I can practically feel his pulse through it, but somehow he manages to hold out. I'm spent, but I'll recover quickly.

My orgasm gives the mecha a burst of arousal energy. Brenn wields the surge, scraping the Caresser off of the mecha's exterior. We've managed to dislodge it from the rest of the mecha, but it's still clinging to one of the limbs.

And then it starts going to town on that limb. This gelatinous, alien thing engulfs one of the mecha's limbs and starts writhing and sucking and undulating on it. It's a mockery of human sex. Under normal circumstances I'd be disgusted, but because I'm already incredibly horny, it doesn't shock me. I find myself unable to look away, imagining what it must be feeling as it speeds up for its big finish. This all happens in a matter of seconds.

Brenn doesn't feel the alien going down on our mecha's limb, but it's still enough to push him over the edge. He doesn't manage to warn me, but he doesn't need to. I can feel it happening inside me as clear as day. His cock swells up, pushing outward against my vaginal walls, the head flaring. It bobs once, drawing fluid up into itself. In that split second, there's nothing I can do to stop it. And I'm not sure I want to.

Hot seed splashes into me, jetting against my cervix. I feel it filling me, penetrating me in ways even a cock cannot, finding its way into every corner of me. It instantly sets off another climax in my core. The vaginal contractions are stronger this time; I couldn't hold them back even if I tried to, and I don't try. This is already happening no matter what.

Brenn's cock swells up again inside me and shoots out another jet of his seed. The last man in the world I wanted to get bred by, but it's happening nonetheless. My vagina squeezes down on him, in rhythm with him, drawing his semen out like poison from a wound.

The trajectory of my life is changing in real time. The future I had flashes before my eyes, replaced by what lies ahead of me now. But I can't find it in me to regret what happened. Despite the distraction of battle, I've never felt something like this before. It feels beautiful and right and perfect and utterly...me.

As both of us climax, the arousal energy meter peaks to maximum. Fortunately Brenn has just enough presence of mind to direct that energy into the limb that the Caresser is clinging to. The enemy explodes, in a shower of dark, oily fluid. And somehow in that particular moment, even that feels sexy to me.

The ecstasy doesn't last though. The arousal meter plummets down from its peak. The mecha falls to its knees, its mechanical hum slowing. We're behind enemy lines, hidden for the moment behind this hill where the Caresser lured us for a moment of privacy. None of the other enemy units seem to have spotted us, but it won't last long. In the long run, I might be headed back to the Breeder camp, but right now we need to get through this battle first.

Brenn's softened inside me somewhat, but not completely. We don't have time to let him recover the natural way.

"I've got an idea. Pull as tight to my hips as you can," I tell him.

I feel the strap holding us together tighten, almost painfully cutting into the flesh of my wide, voluptuous hips. Good.

I remember a technique I learned about, when growing up in the Breeder camp. For when you wanted to give a man more than one shot at getting you pregnant, but he couldn't even stay the night. I'd never had occasion to try it before.

Consciously this time, I clench and unclench my vaginal muscles, in a rolling motion. If Brenn has any more cum in his cock, this will surely squeeze it out of him. If I work him too hard, my muscles might squeeze him out of me entirely, but I'm hoping that strapping us tight to each other will prevent that.

"Think of someone hot," I tell him.

"That's not the problem," he replies. I'm genuinely surprised and flattered.

Eventually, just before I'm ready to lose hope, it starts to work. I feel him taking shape again inside of me. The mecha's control panel flickers back on. It's a tenuous solution, and it isn't going to last, but if I keep applying pressure, maybe we can maintain this for just long enough.

We charge back to the line of battle. The other mechas have cleared out most of the smaller enemy units, but there's a larger enemy slithering towards them. Another Caresser. If it takes out one of the other mechas, and we have to head straight back to base while we still can, this Caresser could turn the tide of battle against us.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum again soon," Brenn warns me.

"If I let up, we're going to die," I reply. "Let's put it to good use."

When it comes to the sperm swimming for my egg, the damage has already been done. But if we can go nuclear again, we can neutralize the other Caresser. The enemy doesn't have many of those to spare.

I broadcast to the other mechas, "Cover for us! We'll handle the Caresser!"

We bound into the fray, and it's a matter of seconds until we intercept the Caresser. I can feel myself tingling with anticipation of what's about to happen.

"Cum inside me, asshole," I mutter to Brenn. It comes out more affectionate than insulting. "Make me carry your child."

"You asked for it," he growls. "Ugh! Here it comes."

His cock has only been semi-hard at best, but as he approaches his climax, it stretches to full length, full hardness, aiming the tip right at my cervix like the barrel of a gun. I feel his semen shoot out of him again. It isn't as forceful or as voluminous as before, but it's laden with significance. If the last time didn't do it, I'm really risking it now. It makes me orgasm again, in a way I'd be powerless to prevent. My hips buck and thrash in the straps of the harness, but there's no deeper to take him; we're already conjoined as tightly as possible.

Our mecha slams into the Caresser, and it reflexively sticks to us. Our arousal energy surges, crackling through the mecha like lightning. I slam the button in front of me, and the mecha discharges the energy in a bright radial blast. The outward wave instantly disables the Caresser. Its embrace falls away from us and it rolls to a stop, dead. The blast takes out several smaller enemy units as well.

I don't have it in me to come back from this, and I feel Brenn rapidly shrinking. It would take him a while to recover enough to go again. The other mechas cheer, and a couple of them help lift ours and drag it back to base. We've pretty much won the battle at this point, so we're not missing out on much, as the others mop up the smaller enemies.

When they open the cockpit, Brenn and I are sweaty and sticky with our combined bodily fluids. My legs are weak, quivering like jelly under me. I would do it all again right away, if only I could. This isn't the first time I've had sex by any means, but this is the first time it's left me feeling this way.

----

A couple weeks later, we're out on the battlefield again. Brenn and I, we've developed some new tactics since that last fight. All the reasons we kept failing during training, we've turned into assets now. It turns out Brenn can ejaculate 5 or 6 times in a row, when he's trying to. Maybe we can get that up to 7 or 8 with some training.

My Breeder background has made me good at getting him off and then getting him hard again. All this time, I've been fighting that instinct rather than using it to the fullest.

I've also discovered that nothing gets me off like feeling a man ejaculate inside of me. A Breeder turning out to be a cum slut? What are the odds.

So you put these things together, and our role in battle now is to charge into the thick of it and "go nuclear" as many times as we can. Unlike the other piIots, Brenn and I never have to hold back. We can talk dirty to each other the whole time, about how he's knocking me up and making me carry his child. I love coming back to base well-fucked and well-bred, with a pussy full of cum.

I don't know how many more times I'll get to do this. I no longer worry about getting pregnant. I haven't detected a pregnancy yet, but it's pretty safe to assume it's happened by now. Even safer to assume, every time we ride out into battle together.

shimm2
shimm2
583 Followers
12