A Quean of Mixed Hearts

Story Info
An ADHD cuckquean plans a last minute Valentines surprise.
6.9k words
4.67
8.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers

This is my submission for the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2024. Please help me get to the 25 up votes needed to be eligible.

---

Jaden has ADHD and she feels like she's forgetting something very important.

"Are you excited?" her husband Daniel asks her in the kitchen. He taps her on the butt as he presses up against her in the kitchen. Jaden spills a bit of coffee as she stirs sugar into her cup.

"Yes, of course I am. I always enjoy seeing my mom and dad. Especially since my mom wants to cook her famous breakfast. Oh god, that reminds me that I have to go grocery shopping after work..." She begins rambling, but Daniel places his hands around her and interlaces his fingers into her to stop her fiddling with her coffee.

"Honey, I didn't mean for tomorrow. I meant about today. Valentine's day!" he says with a smile in his voice.

*Oh shiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt* Jaden screams in her head. She does her best to distract her husband from her forgetful tell in her face and presses her ass into his hips, feeling his cock grow immediately. She turns and kisses him, giving her time to formulate her words in her head.

"Of course I'm excited!" she says, pulling back and looking into his eyes.

"I'm excited too. You really got me worked up a few weeks ago about this little surprise you said you were coordinating for me." He grabs her by the ass, threatening to lift her onto the counter and spill the rest of her coffee.

Jaden searches her mind for the moment he's talking about. To stall, she jumps and wraps her legs around him, allowing him to push her onto the counter. They make out and she grinds into his growing cock, giving her time to try and remember what the hell he's talking about.

As his hands trace over her firm breasts, threatening to remove her work shirt, naughty thoughts take over.

And that's when she remembers.

It was one of their special 'sex dates,' for experimentation.

She was being bent over, tied with rope, and her ass in the air. A special remote toy was inside of her pussy, vibrating away and pleasuring her. She postrated in rapture and agony, her orgasm on edge, doing everything in her power to ensure that she didn't cum.

But more pleasurable than anything was the jealousy that mixed with her edging while she watched Daniel. Her mouth was open, his cock going in and out of her mouth, while he looked at his phone watching another woman. Her desire to be a cuckquean was finally unlocked in that moment, and she found herself begging him for his attention by sucking him harder than she ever has. She'd do anything to please him so that he would see her both as first and second, and to feel that pleasurable line of jealousy and ecstasy.

"I'll do anything for you," she said as he withdrew his cock to stroke himself.

"What would that be?" he asks.

And then she remembers.

*Another woman for him to fuck while she watches.*

She feels herself getting hot and wet immediately, but it's just the feeling of spilled hot coffee pooling around her butt and soaking into her work dress.

Daniel stops and exclaims when he feels the hot coffee on his hands.

"Oh! Damn honey, I'm sorry. I ruined your suit!" he says.

The combination of worry, humiliation, and lust all mix together in a concoction of dopamine that sends herself reeling. She pushes him forward, steps back onto the kitchen floor, and takes off all of her clothes. Standing naked in her high heels and her long fit body, already wet in more ways than one, she gets down on her knees and unzips his fly.

"I'll change later," she says, winking at him just before sliding his cock into her mouth.

She sucks on him as hard, sloppy, and as fast as she can to make him cum quickly.

*I'll need to think of something.*

---

## Jaden is Late for Work

As usual, she tries to use her phone and drive, texting her assistant to let her know that she'll be late for the morning meeting. But as a Senior Executive, no one minds her being late. She always makes up for it in her creativity for the marketing campaigns. After six successful campaigns in a row that beat expectations, people accept her ADHD nature. She's always been able to come up with something amazing on the fly and impress her superiors.

One thing she always sticks to when being creative is a creed she follows religiously. Under promise, then over deliver.

But today, she feels absent-minded for promising something to her husband that she may not be able to deliver. Even being as creative and resourceful as she is, setting up a scene like this isn't as easy as it sounds. She'd rather fail a thousand times at work than fail her husband once.

She walks into the contemporary open office, frantically racking her brain for a way to coordinate some type of situation for her husband later after work. Her secretary greets her at the glass double doors with dread on her face.

"Jaden! There are new clients from Nike here. They want to speak to you," she says.

"What? Now? I thought that they were coming next week?" she says, rounding into her office at the edge of the work area. She sits down at her computer and brings up her calendar.

"I don't know, but I guess they have some agenda to get things started or something. I had to book every available moment you had today. I'm sorry," she says.

Jaden looks at a wall of meetings on her calendar that start in the next five minutes. Her bosses would not be lenient with her being late or missing meetings today.

*I have no time to coordinate anything for Daniel. I have to act fast,* she thinks.

She dismisses her secretary and opens a browser on her phone. With desperation, she types frantically into a search engine for something she never thought that she would search for.

---

## Jaden Types in *Escort*

Then chooses the least sketchy website that she can find. She browses one site that lists photos of some of the ladies, trying to scan quickly for any red flags about the company for being a scam. But her horny eyes get distracted by the absolutely stunning brunette with a suggestive mini skirt laying on a bed, wearing super high heels.

She clicks the picture, which takes her immediately to a sign up screen, including punching in the address and her financial information.

Jaden looks at the clock. Three minutes before the meeting.

*Fuck it,* she thinks. *If it's a scam, I'll cancel the card.*

She punches in her information and the credit card with one hand as she carries her laptop with the other on the way to the meeting. There's an option at the end to send additional instructions. She types:

*'I want to watch you and my husband fuck like rabbits. Please be as slutty as possible and at my address at 5pm sharp.'*

Jaden bumps into the door as she hits the send button, but then she sees a very odd error message as it goes through. She doesn't have time to read it and her heart jumps in her throat, both because she may have wasted hundreds of dollars and put her credit card at risk. But more so because there's a dozen or so people who rise to greet her as she comes into the elegant conference room.

She puts the idea of an escort out of her mind as she focuses on the meeting at hand.

*Guess it was a scam. Got to think of something else*

---

## Jaden Moves to Her Next Meeting.

With her phone in one hand, laptop in the other, she scours her brain for a way to coordinate a woman for Daniel by this evening. An idea pops into her head as she walks down an aisle of corporate artwork to the larger conference room at the end of the building. It's a desperate one, but her options are running out.

She opens her contacts and calls a woman named Miki.

Miki answers.

"Hi, I know it's been a while and this may be a little bit of a strange request, but I really need your help," she asks.

"Is this Jaden?" she asks, almost aghast.

"Yes, Jaden, the one married to Daniel."

"You mean the Jaden who freaked out and screamed at me because Daniel and I were roommates? That Jaden?"

Jaden puts the laptop to her face, feeling her cheeks flush with embarrassment. She forgot about that day when she first visited Daniel at his place years ago when they first started dating. He failed to mention he had a female roommate. Her jealousy had not evolved into what it is now. It instead manifested itself into a screaming rage of accusations right when Miki walked out of the shower in a towel.

"Yes, yes I know I freaked out at you the last time we... I mean the first time we met. I am very sorry for that. But I really need help and you're the closest female friend to Daniel that I know of and that he's the most comfortable with. I wanted to ask you if you could..." she stops right in front of the glass door to her next meeting. A line of business executives in fine suits look at her and smile.

"Could what?"

"If you could... Have sex with Daniel in front of me this evening? I wanted to give him a gift for valentines day that we--," but she's cut off by Miki.

"A gift?! You want to treat me as some sex object for a friend of mine?" she says angrily.

"Please. I don't have much time to talk right now because I'm in a bind. But if you could come, say around five this evening and you can do whatever you want to him."

Jaden starts to stammer as silence builds behind the phone. She hears Miki exhale.

"I don't know what to even say," she finally spits out.

"Okay, well I really have to go. Can you please think about it and call or text me back?" asks Jaden quickly.

"I guess. But probably not," says Miki.

Before Jaden can hang up the phone, Miki does.

*Shit, that option is out too.*

Jaden walks into her next meeting, putting on her best smile to hide the worry in her face.

---

## Jaden Orders Without Looking

During lunch, she keeps her phone in her lap under the tablecloth, selecting several items from a raunchy online adult store that her husband might like. She glances down while trying to pay attention to the conversation over the table. In between laughing at the executives' jokes, she punches in anything she sees that makes a spark in her mind or in between her legs.

A remote clit stimulator.

*Add to cart.*

Lubricants and anal lube.

*Add to cart.*

Dildos with a suction cup at the end

*Add three to cart.*

Anal plugs with heart shaped rubies at the end.

*Add five to cart.*

Red lingerie with a valentines day bow.

*Add two to cart.*

A valentine's day package complete with edible underwear.

*Add to cart.*

The shopping list grows and she figures she will whittle it down in between moving from the restaurant to the car. As they do, two of the executives decided to ride with her. Before she gets into the driver's seat, she quickly presses buttons as fast as she can.

*Same day delivery? You bet,* she thinks as she selects it.

The website is confusing but her order goes through.

*No! Oh shit. Whatever, I'll return it later. Just a good backup.*

The executives give her no time to rethink her purchase as they drone on again about their marketing campaign.

"Do you have time when we get back for another meeting?" they ask.

"Of course," she says.

Jaden's worry about impressing her husband starts to rise as the conversation builds in the car, but she immediately focuses on work, somewhat relieved that she has a backup just in case.

---

## She Gets Five Minutes

And after holding it all day, she needs to pee badly. She stammers in her office during the five minutes she has for a break, checking her email on her phone. She starts to fret as the emails appear in her inbox.

No confirmation email from the supposed escort.

No response from Miki.

And an email from the online adult store saying that her delivery will arrive between 5pm and 10pm.

*Shiiiiittttttttt.*

She begins to panic, but then turns to her last option. One that she has never done. She knows that it is the bowels of the internet. That's a hail Mary for it to work. That she has a better chance of the Virgin Mary herself coming down and having sex with her husband before this brings her success.

But she does it anyway.

And downloads a dating app.

As she runs to the bathroom to pee, she sets up her profile as hastily as she can. She uses a scantily clad lingerie photo she sent Daniel a few weeks ago. It's the sexiest photo she has. By the time she sits and releases an entire day's worth into the toilet, her profile is set with a simple ask:

*Looking for another woman or a couple willing to have sex with my husband while I watch. Single females preferred, but the male in the couple can join in afterwards. Need this for tonight for valentines day.*

And as she updates her profile, before she even finishes peeing, the notifications start flowing in.

Her phone doesn't stop pinging and vibrating as the requests come in.

Jaden is overwhelmed by the responses, which are mostly horny men who didn't read the profile. Her stress rises as she swipes endlessly, deleting one liner openers from shady men over, and over, and over again. With each deleted message, another two come through. Her panic rises and her despair worsens.

I'm about to break my promise to my husband. I never break my promises.

She feels the guilt build in her as the final drops of pee hit the toilet, and the messages pour in.

Just as she's about to delete the app, a message comes in that gives her hope.

---

# It's Another Married Couple

And it's such a perfect situation that she can barely believe the first line that the couple's message says.

"I'm a cuckold and I like watching my wife," it says.

Jaden feels both relief and excitement as she practically leans back on the toilet. A cuckold is perfect, in the fact that they can *both* watch and enjoy their valentines day together. She types excitedly, going back and forth quickly with them, to coordinate.

"Can you come to my place around 5 tonight?" she asks as she sends her address.

"Let me check with my wife to ensure we can both go. Chances are we can and that we may be a little late, but I'll get back with you."

"Great! Here's my number," she says as she texts it.

She gets up to finish and flush with the phone in her hand.

"Jaden!" says her secretary in the bathroom.

Jaden is startled and it makes her jump.

And her phone tumbles out of her hand.

Right into the toilet.

*Shiiiitttttt*

"Jaden? Are you in here? The executives are waiting in the meeting. The boss is asking for you," her assistant says, her voice echoing across the bathroom.

Now faced with the impossible task of reaching into her own piss to grab her phone, she panics.

She flushes it, hoping to grab it as the pee recedes and before the water comes.

But it's a powerful flush.

And an extra wide pipe.

Her phone gets sucked down into the toilet.

*SHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT*

"Jaden?" her assistant asks again, getting closer to her stall.

At that moment, Jaden recognizes defeat. Too many bad calls with ordering things over the phone. Not enough preparation ahead of time. And now, no way to rectify the situation without her phone. Using her work computer is out of the question. The meetings will stretch into the very last hour of the day without even enough time for her to go to the store to bring something home.

She wonders how she will explain this to her husband. She knows that he's understanding, but she hates to see him disappointed.

And especially because she wanted to be a cuckquean more than anything on Valentine's Day.

For him.

"I'm coming" she says, fixing her business suit.

She'll finish out the day and focus on work to ensure that things go well.

Then come clean to her husband when she comes home.

That she forgot.

---

## Jaden Thinks of an Apology

And how she will word what she will say to Daniel. Traffic gives her more time to think about what to do. But the conclusion is the same.

Screwing up on Valentine's Day after making a promise and not delivering is bad.

She feels the weight of her screw up grow heavy as she pulls up into their driveway.

His car is already there, meaning he came home early.

She begrudgingly walks to the front door, ready to see his face as he greets her at the door, as he often does after hearing her car come to a stop.

But, as she gets close, the door doesn't open.

*That's a first,* she thinks.

She gets her keys out and lets herself in the door.

And that's when Jaden's senses are overloaded.

The perfume in the air is not hers.

The music is coming from upstairs in their bedroom.

There are stripped clothes strewn across the entryway that leads up the stairs.

She recognizes pieces of Daniel's suit.

His tie.

His belt.

His gray sports coat.

But others she doesn't recognize.

A set of high red heels that aren't hers.

A cashmere sweater.

An extremely expensive purse set on the banister.

And as Jaden looks up the stairs to see the rest of the trail of clothing...

She hears them.

The moaning from her husband she recognizes.

The one coming from another woman, she does not.

---

## The Jack of all Hearts and Trades

Jaden feels a budding nightmare blooming in her mind as she ascends the stairs. The jealousy is on high, being entirely unprepared for hearing her husband being with another woman. The failure of her ability to arrange something for her husband still rings in her mind. Enough that she is convinced that her husband just got someone else to fuck, someone who could be better than her, and capitalize on her not being a good wife on Valentine's Day. There's an anger that builds with every step up the stairs, knowing that her marriage is over. Angry that he would be so brazen to get another woman on Valentine's Day. Her head spins with confusion and anger.

But at the same time, there is a shocking and sobering sense of pleasure that pulses through her that she struggles to contain.

It pulses right into her pussy when she sees the red rose petals in the hallway.

They lead right to their bedroom, where the door is open just a crack.

As she walks over a red lacy bra and a pair of Daniel's boxers, she gets a full view of the movement taking place on their bed.

The flower petals are on the bed.

There are flowers all over the room in vases and arrangements.

Daniel is lying down on a new white comforter, cock as hard as ever.

And it's inside a woman with beautiful brown hair and highlights, smooth skin, an apple bottom ass, and valentines day style stockings on. She's riding Daniel slowly, making sure that her hips slide over his cock and up and down.

Her back is amazingly fit.

Their moans are filled with electricity.

Jaden feels her jealousy reaching a fever pitch as she sees how the room is prepared with flowers on both night stands of their bed.

This was supposed to be for her.

But instead, this whore, whoever she is, has taken her husband and ruined her.

*A whore.*

The jumbled memories of her day, of her efforts in between clients and driving, floods back into her ADHD mind.

*It wasn't a scam. My card went through. This is the escort with the mini skirt that I paid for.*

Jaden stands in the dark hall just outside the bedroom, staring at how this escort's pussy is wet enough to make her cum run down her husband's cock. The woman varies her rhythm, sometimes going up and down and spreading her ass. Other times she leans forward, kissing him and moaning into his mouth. As she runs her hands through her beautiful hair, Jaden can start to smell the scent of their sex among the flowers of the room.

The heat of jealousy and anger that are iron poker-hot melt right into her mind. She's stabbed with relief, which steams with a new sense of erotic satisfaction as seeing another woman satisfy her husband in exactly the way that they talked about.

Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers
12