A Quean of Mixed Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand makes it down her work skirt and under her panties. She's practically creamed herself already. As her fingers start to stroke her clit, rounding themselves, Jaden has to put a hand over her mouth to prevent herself from mixing her own moans with that of the escort and her husband.

"Oh God, your cock is so fucking nice," the escort says in almost a desperate tone. She reaches back and grabs her own ass, widening herself, making it even easier for Jaden to see how wet she is and how far Daniels cock is going inside of her.

Daniel responds by spreading his legs more, planting his feet among the pedals of the bed and begins to rock his cock into her faster. It makes the escort fall forward onto him, kissing him as her luscious ass is exposed for Jaden to watch.

"You like being fucked like a whore?" Daniel asks through his painting.

"Yes! Fuck me like a whore. Use my pussy," she says.

It makes him fuck her even harder. Daniel then grabs the whore by the hair with both hands, making her arch her back and scream up into the ceiling as he fucks faster and faster.

Jaden bites her hand so hard she wants to shout from pain, pleasure, and the orgasm that is right about to...

---

## The DoorBell Rings

Daniel and the escort freeze mid thrust.

Jaden feels surprise and fear bolt through her body. She doesn't want to be caught watching, so she masterfully bounds back on her toes, bounding with long gazelle-like leaps, and slides into the bathroom to get out of sight.

*Who the fuck is that? This is the worst timing ever!*

The combination of adrenaline, the denied orgasm, and a rush of more fear mix to make her head swim. She can barely think. Barely remember. And barely breathes as she hears the familiar sound of her husband's footsteps passing in the hall and down the stairs to the front door.

Instinctively, she steps around the shower curtain as quietly as she can, into the tub, and stands behind it, trying to control her breathing and beating heart. Her mind races, hoping that the escort doesn't come into the bathroom in the hall. All she wants is for them to continue, to go back to watching, and get back to the absolutely addicting feeling that she's tasting for the first time.

She hears the front door open. Something is being said between her husband and someone else, but she can hear only muffles.There's a sense of surprise in Daniel's tone and voice.

And then, the voice of *another* woman.

Jaden hears the short back and forth of a conversation, then strange noises. Noises like kissing.

Then, just as her scrambled mind starts to calm down, trying to figure out who this person might be and what might be happening, she immediately feels her heart taking over, beating uncontrollably fast, as the voices come closer.

Two sets of footsteps make it up the stairway.

And then she hears, very clearly:

"Give me a few to set up the little 'gift' I got for you. Can I use your bathroom?"

---

The Queen of the Quean

The door to the bathroom opens and closes, and there's clicking of stiletto high heels across the white tile floor. Jaden hears a bag get set on the counter, then the sound of clothes being removed.

She's frozen, scared that whoever this woman is will hear the beating of her heart in her chest bouncing off of the bathroom tile. She puts two hands over her mouth, holding her breath, as she starts to hear the woman humming to herself, clearly excited about something.

Then, Jaden starts to hear the sound of straps. Lace running over skin. Clipping of tabs.

Jaden can't contain her curiosity, now mixing with the previous blend of jealousy and arousal from just watching her husband fucking the hottest whore she's ever seen.

When she peers around the curtain, she looks upon another whore who's dressed even hotter and sexier. The woman's red hair is down and over her side as she applies the reddest lipstick that's a stark contrast from her white skin. There's red and white shadows to her eye makeup. As she sets down her lipstick, she reaches into her bag and grabs a bottle of perfume, Jaden marvels at the crotchless panties and body harness that combines the perfect colors of pink and white. She can even see the tone of her muscles through the fishnet stockings she wears.

The woman squirts the perfume onto her neck, and Jaden immediately smells sandalwood.

It makes her let out an audible sound of satisfaction.

The red haired woman freezes.

So does Jaden.

Then they make eye contact in the mirror as Jaden peers through the side of the shower curtain. As the woman startles, the shock of their eyes connecting and the facial expression of the woman jolts Jaden's memory immediately. She's seen that look of surprise before. But only once.

She throws the curtain back, putting a finger over her own mouth as a sign to be quiet.

"Miki?" Jaden says, stepping out.

"What the fuck!" Miki whispers back to her, "Were you there the entire time? Why are you hiding in the bathroom?"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Just... I didn't think you were actually going to come. Your text made it seem like you weren't interested in doing this at all."

"You didn't get my text a few hours ago?" Miki asks.

"No. I uh... I lost my phone," Jaden says, trying not to smack herself in the head for flushing her cell phone down the toilet.

Miki scoffs, shaking her head, then begins to fish into her bag for more makeup.

"Fucking figures. Well, I changed my mind. I thought it'd be a good way to get back at you for being such a bitch to me when we first met."

Jaden's mouth opens in surprise at the insult. She puts her hands on her hips with a slight level of anger, feeling her business confidence start to surge. She goes to retort, but then feels a strange sensation of enjoyment. Being called a bitch to her face, while Miki is dresses to fuck her husband, feels humiliating in a good way. Instead of it making her rise to defend herself, she finds herself quietly getting wet again. She stammers, unable to respond as her eyes continue to explore Miki's body.

"Well.... I--," but Miki cuts her off.

"I'm really looking forward to seeing that look again when I start grinding my pussy on Daniel's face. He told me when we were roommates that he really likes that. I'm going to make sure that you--," but then Miki stops.

Jaden's blood runs cold.

They both look at the bathroom door.

There's moaning coming from down the hall again.

Jaden and Miki meet eyes in the mirror.

"What the fuck? There's another woman here already? What the hell is going on?" Miki exclaims.

*Shiiiiittttt*

"I--I--I may have... Originally I ordered an escort for him but I didn't think it went through. It's why I called you because--," but Miki interrupts her again by putting a hand up.

"So first you want to treat me like some inanimate fucking object for your husband, and now I'm *second choice*?"

The moaning from the room starts to get louder as the escort screams into another orgasm. Miki looks in the direction of the sound, then back to Jaden.

"Oh, now you're going to pay for it," says Miki, closing her concealer and shoving it into her bag. She adjusts her breasts, making them almost pop out of her push up bra, then licks her lips.

"I'm going in there and I'm going to fuck the shit out of your husband. I'll show you why you should have called *me* first, and why me and Daniel were roommates originally."

Jaden doesn't know how to process the overload of information, but instead is frozen in both humiliating ecstasy and stunned realization. Miki throws the bathroom door open and marches down the hall to their room to join the fun.

At first Jaden doesn't know what to do. Stunned into submission, her mind starts to reel at the mess she's made. Unable to think with her mind, she follows the thumping of her heart as she tiptoes down the hallway.

She hears muffled conversations.

Giggling.

Then, a chorus of moans.

---

## A Flush of Red Hot Hearts

Jaden feels deja vu that makes her head spin. She relives the feelings of jealousy, rage, and anger, all come back stronger than they did the first time, but somehow in the same way. The moaning and fun happening in her bedroom with her husband without her starts to rise. Miki was sure to leave the door open just a little more than a crack this time as she tip toes forward.

Her mind races with thoughts, bouncing all over as much as the bodies on her bed that come into view.

*How could he have cheated on me? Did Daniel fuck her before he was with me? After? Has he been cheating on me all this time? Why was I so stupid to call her? Will this end my marriage? What am I doing?*

But all of those thoughts come to a sudden smashing halt in her mind. She's flattened by the absolutely hot scene taking place on her bed with her husband.

Daniel is on his back, his head at the foot of the bed towards the door. Sitting on his face, her tits out and cupping herself with one hand, another running through Daniel's hair, is Miki. She grinds her pussy over Daniel's face, flexing her pelvis muscles and practically face fucking him. Her moans are loud, almost obnoxious.

Just as Jaden feels the last of the jealousy dissipate from her, Miki makes eye contact with her. The pleasure within Jaden bursts open, giving her a body orgasm, as Miki gives her a sinister smile.

"Oh fuck. It's been soooo long since you've licked me. You're so fucking good at that," Miki says.

All Daniel can do is moan into her pussy as she smothers him.

Miki leans back right into the escort, who's busy working Daniel's cock again. Miki turns her head, kissing the escort who wraps her tongue right into her mouth. The escort's hands wrap around Miki's' perfect tits, playing with them and squeezing them. It makes the escort pump herself up and down harder onto Daniel, causing him to moan in pleasure more. He tries to bring his head back to take a breath and moan out, but Miki is quick to grab him by the hair and mash his mouth back onto her clit.

Jaden reaches into her panties with one hand again, finding herself wetter than she's ever been in her life. The body orgasm that pumped through her makes her so sensitive she catches herself taking sharp breaths in. Her knees begin to shake and make it hard to stand. But her feet are curled into the carpet, fixing her in place as she watches both of the hot women use her husband.

As she touches herself while the ladies kiss, they finally part and her and the escort meet eyes for the first time. As adrenaline dumps through Jaden at being outed for watching, Miki quickly puts a hand on the side of the escort's face and gives her the sign to hush.

Then both of them look at her with sinister smiles. It makes Jaden cum so hard that she bites into her hand.

"Switch with me," says the escort.

They do, and the escort is more than happy to sit on Daniel, showing her ass and facing Miki.

Miki starts to fuck Daniel wildly, kissing the escort as she does. Their moaning mixes together, and the escort leans forward into Miki. As she rests her face on the side of Miki's, Miki cannot help to look, mouth open, and stare directly into Jaden's eyes.

"His cock is so fucking fat. Feels so good to fuck him," she says to Jaden.

The dirty talk makes Daniel shake as he gets close to cumming.

Jaden feels her legs almost give out as she's about to cum again.

---

## "Hello?"

Everyone on the bed freezes.

It's a male voice.

It's coming from further inside the house, not at the door.

*Who the fuck is that!* thinks Jaden.

Before Daniel can get himself out from under the pussy of the escort, Jaden stumbles across the carpet back to the bathroom. But as she does, she's able to catch a glimpse of the living room.

There's a man holding a pile of boxes in his hands that obscures his face.

Jaden's mind tumbles over herself, unable to fathom why a random man is in her house with boxes. The only thought she's able to muster is that Daniel left the door ajar in shock after seeing Miki.

She's not able to make any more conclusions as she hears squeaking from the bed as Daniel rolls off. She's barely able to keep her feet under her as she slips through the bathroom door and back behind the bathtub curtain as Daniel comes out of the room and down the stairs.

Jaden racks her brain. She's overwhelmed and tired and turned on all at the same time. Her ADHD has her thoughts flying over the place so fast that she can't focus.

"Who the fuck are you?" she hears Daniel yell from the top of the stairs.

"Uh..." is all that she hears from the man.

"What are you doing in my house? Are you USPS or something?" Daniel's voice rises as he descends the stairs.

There's a shuffling sound of boxes.

"No, these were just piled on your porch. I--," says the man.

But Jaden finally feels her mind clicking again. Memories of her scrambled and hectic day start to organize themselves as the flash memory of her phone going down the toilet comes to mind.

*The couple from the dating app!*

*SHHHIIIIITTTTTTTT*

---

## Jokers Wild in a Full House

The next thing she hears is the sound of boxes smashing and of two bodies thumping against the floor. There's a crack of a falling vase of flowers. Then the sound of wood breaking.

Jaden bolts out of the bathroom and turns the corner into the hall.

She runs into both the escort and Miki at the top of the stairs, both looking down into the living room with wide eyes.

"Daniel! Wait!" she screams.

As she comes down the stairs, both men are entangled in each other on the broken coffee table in the middle of the room. The boxes are smashed open. Daniel wrestles in his robe that is now half open as a broad bearded stranger tries his best to deflect blows.

Jaden descends the stairs with the other two women in tow. She stops at the bottom and sees movement at the door. A luscious woman with blonde hair wearing a trench coat, half open and revealing part of a fishnet body suit, runs toward her partner in stripper heels to break up the fight.

"Peter! Let's get out of here! We're in the wrong house!"

"STOP!" screams Jaden at the top of her lungs.

Daniel and the man named Peter finally stop, looking up at Jaden.

"Jaden! Honey? When did you get home?"

"Are we in the right house? Are you 'Quean of Mixed Hearts'?" asks the blonde woman in the fishnets.

Jaden's mind whiplashes back to their conversation over the app. It's her username she made up on the spot.

"Yes! I am. You're in the right home," says Jaden quickly.

"What!?" exclaims Daniel looking at her.

"Fuck!" Jaden says smacking herself in the forehead. Feeling like a complete failure all over again, she tries to remember her apology she rehearsed in the car on the way over. It spills out of her as she tumbles over her words.

"Honey, I'm so sorry. I completely fucked this up. I forgot about Valentine's day and I've spent all day trying to put something together. I accidentally... Flushed my phone down the toilet this afternoon and couldn't complete the plans I wanted to make for you. It wasn't supposed to happen this way at all. I promised you something and I didn't deliver. I feel so embarrassed!"

Tears well up in her eyes as her husband Daniel, panting, sweating, and still holding onto the collar of Peter, looks at her.

Daniel takes his hands off of Peter when they meet eyes. Peter shrugs.

She watches his eyes trace the broken boxes.

Sex toys, plugs, packages of lingerie, and lube are scattered everywhere.

He looks to the escort.

Then to Miki.

Then between the couple.

There's a long pause between all of them that seems to linger forever as Jaden waits for the worst: for him to become mad and leave her, right then and there.

"So wait," he says in a controlled tone. "You ordered an escort, called my former roommate, ordered all these sex toys, and found another couple, *all before the end of the afternoon*? Just for me for Valentine's Day?"

"...Yes," Jaden says, feeling the tears well up in her eyes.

Daniel stands and walks up to her. He looks around one more time at all of the people around. A smile comes across his face.

"Talk about under-promising and over-delivering. Honey," he says, putting both of his hands gently on the side of her face, "you organized an orgy for me. This is everything I asked for all at once!"

With his touch and tenderness, her mind finally slows down. The realization hits.

Everything she set up came through.

Everyone arrived.

And it all happened better than she could have imagined.

"Uh... Happy Valentine's Day?" she says.

Everyone bursts out laughing.

They all converge in the center, together, all at once, proceeding to touch and fondle her with praise all at once. Jaden's mind becomes still, the doors flooding open, as the ecstasy of her success unfolds as everyone begins to touch each other.

And as the night proceeds with every combination of fun imaginable, Jaden feels herself glow more for her husband after every orgasm, every event, and every pleasurable image of him with other women.

She feels like a true quean and her heart fulfilled at keeping her promise for Valentine's Day.

---

## The DoorBell Rings Early The Next Morning

Jaden wakes up partially on the couch, intertwined between a very naked Peter and Miki. Her hair's a mess and sticky in places. She feels dried cum on her face. Sex toys, lube, and condoms are all over the floor. There's a dildo affixed to one of the mirrors in the living room. Broken furniture, soiled towels, ripped lingerie, and butt plugs are scattered everywhere. The smell of sex is pungent and present. And remnants of their whipped cream session in the kitchen leave the entire bottom floor of their house a complete mess.

As she stammers up, partially dressed in ripped stockings and lingerie, she stands in the middle of the mess and rubs her eyes. Her husband Daniel gets up from the floor and smiles at her through a yawn.

"Another Valentine's Day gift you forgot about?" he asks.

Jaden can't recall if she ordered anything else. But her mind does recall that she did miss one of her errands yesterday.

*I forgot to go to the grocery store.*

"SHIIIIITTTTTTT," she almost yells.

Everyone wakes up, looking at her.

"What?" her husband asks.

"I forgot. It's my parents. They're here for breakfast."

---

Feedback is appreciated. If you're going to down vote it, please don't and instead put your feedback into the comments. I want to write better stories for you, and I'd rather have blisters from comments than unknown pain from downvotes. Thank you for reading.

12