All Comments on 'A Quean of Mixed Hearts'

by Delimity

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker603 months ago

GUESS WHOSE COMING TO BREAKFAST?! Kudos for a funny, way over the top story. With the exception of the death and destruction of the poor overworked cell phone, it was a fun VD day romp. I suppose it proves the point that you really can order absolutely anything on line today. Five stars.

pastlifeuknowpastlifeuknow3 months ago

Hahahaha that's such a great story. Thanks for the hilarious V-Day romp story

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

wow! I don't usually read these quick contest stories as they don't have a finish to them , but something caught my eye with this one and I am glad it did. With twist at the end was so funny. 5 stars all day long.

DomCowboy69DomCowboy693 months ago

Great story! Could feel the protagonist's anxiety and conflicted feelings. The surprise ending was a bonus! 5 stars. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That story is fucking hilarious!!!! I can relate, not exactly with unknowingly organizing an orgy, but being frazzle-brained from ADHD and forgetting things left, right and center. One downside of your writing, at least for me, ist the fact that you're writing in present tense. Maybe it's just that I'm not used to it, but it just...feels wrong to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelimity@Delimity
Aspiring writer trying to make a living with words. After a long career in writing business plans, standard operating procedures, and emails that no one was reading, I decided to transition my entire life to focus on writing stories that people will read. Normally I write s...