A Quest For Allegra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second video filming was an entirely different matter.

The facial prosthetics and makeup that a professional makeup artist provided gave Allison an ethereal quality, as did the temporary exotic tattoos on various parts of her body. Her pubic hair was shaved and sculpted so that it was excitingly alluring.

It was obvious to anyone viewing the video that the intensity and compatibility of the interaction between Vince and Allison was real as they started with oral stimulation of Allison's female parts, and then transitioned to cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and then culminating in the chairman position where the full extent of Allison's sexual excitement and body exposition was visible. Allison's final primal scream with Vince's low grunts in the background, followed by Allison going limp in Vince's arms, was as stimulating a conclusion as could be conceived of.

Whether it was really necessary to have four different takes over four different days could have been a subject of debate; but Allison was not complaining. Each copulation session had its highpoints. Artist that he is Vince seamlessly integrated the highlights of each session into the final product, overlaid with visual effects that seemed to have the participants copulating on different planets, over a waterfall, and at the top of Mr. Everest.

Allison was reticent to leave after filming, but had to maintain a level of credibility with the story of her promoting the video with Burt so that he wouldn't get suspicious. However, when a month after the filming when Vince sent her the final product for her approval she was not only overwhelmed but came to the conclusion that she needed a change in her life. Since her filming of the second video she got motivated to sculpt her body, even though the supposed appeal of the video was that she had a less than perfect female form. Within months she no long had a pouch but a completely flat stomach, muscle definition in her arms and legs, and an ultra-firm butt.

The initial acceptances of the two videos by the consuming public could not have been more dramatic. The Allison-Burt video grossed $16,250 in the first three months it was on-line and it was not likely to earn more in the future. The Allison-Vince video grossed $1,212,450 in its first three months with all indications that it would prosper even more in the future. With her 45% of the gross Allison had enough confidence and financial security to pursue a decision that she had been thinking about for more than four years.

Allison called up Vince once she made her decision. After an exchange of pleasantries and how excited they both were about the video Allison said "I've decided to divorce Burt. Do you have any suggestions as to where I might relocate since I'm leaving Taos?"

Vince's cock immediately inflated. "Well, you might get a good deal on rooming with a guy that I know in Hollywood. In fact, you and he might be able to work out some concepts for new artistic videos."

"Sounds like a good possibility," Allison snickered. "Have you got contact information for this guy?"

"I'll text you his address immediately. Let him know when you'll be arriving," Vince chuckled.

"Sounds like a plan," Allison chortled as her phone was already beeping with a text giving her Vince's home address.

When Allison arrived at Vince's house the following Friday night she was a little apprehensive. "Now that I'm here I'm wondering if it's such a good idea for you to be in a relationship with someone fifteen years older than you are; I'm 41 you know."

Vince pulled her into his house, in a deliberate manner disrobed Allison noticing her enhanced form, and mused "Yeah, with the body of a 25 year old. Now we can do different types of video for different audiences. Shortly after that they were screaming, and grunting, in rapture as Vince made a large seminal fluid deposit in Allison's pulsating anxious pussy.

########

Even at 46 and 31 years old the Vince-Allison relationship is still going strong. They made four more videos, with total gross receipts pushing $10,000,000. They're now planning their sixth video which will be a series of encounters each spaced a month apart. They expect the sixth video to be the most popular ever since it will start with Allison three months pregnant with following episodes when she is four, five, six, seven, and eight months pregnant. In all the videos she has been, and will be, Allegra.

Quest for Allegra accomplished!

12