All Comments on 'A Question of Consent'

by Misslostinnocence

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not sure how to respond, but...

That's abuse, pure and simple. I know that this is a website for pursuing fantasies and that writing this in no way advocates acting it out in real life, yada yada, etc., but....The fact remains that this story closely follows patterns found in very real cases of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Never sure

The middle was confusing... from 12 hour day to

"And so you wanted a story? Now? Everything I had read that night hadn't been meant to inspire a particularly kinky or erotic mood. But okay. You wanted a story, I would write you a story."

Then driving home?

As for the base of the story... I never understood how a man could think they Own a woman to such a point as to be such an ass...

WittonWittonalmost 8 years ago
Rape - pure and simple

What question of consent? There wasn't any - not that night, anyway.

Time to call the cops and undergo the embarrassment of a full blown rape examination and gathering of the rape kit.

Anal intercourse without lubrication will result in tissue rips and bleeding. Forcing her legs apart in the manner described will result in tell-tale bruises. This guy ought to be sent away - she'll hate herself if she doesn't go to the cops

I gave the author five stars, although the story is not erotic in the dictionary sense except, maybe, to a few perverts out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written I suppose, but rather horrifying

I feel like if these things are happening to you, you should seek help. Really, I mean it. Get away from him.

If it's just a fantasy, well, I can't say I found it erotic in the least. As a woman who enjoys the odd non-consent fantasy, I find this very far from that and much more like real-life rape situations. Typically, there are differences between rape fantasy and real-life rape (paradoxical as that may seem), but I didn't find that here.

Ariana

CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

I've never been raped or ever fantasized about it; however, I did find your story very erotic. I'm very submissive and prefer totally dominant men. If it wasn't excessively painful I'd likely enjoy it. Now, if only some extremely dominant guy would walk through the door and make me his bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
?!?

I'm not sure what you were going for here. While it is well written, the minute details you include in this story, make me wonder if this is fantasy. Either way, I'm sitting here struggling to keep these intrusive memories from turning into a flashback. I typically enjoy an occasional story from this category. It will be a very long time before I venture back. Couldn't have known but...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous