A Question of Her Value Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he withdrew his sticky digits from my slit I groaned in despair, my gratification still unsatisfied, and tried yet again to bring myself to fulfilment by rubbing my legs together.

"Oh god no... please.... please... I need to... to cum." mortified I begged him to bring me to a climax as I pressed my damp thighs together trying desperately to satisfy myself.

"Bring her." he instructed Yannick brusquely and then turned away from me, walking out through another door.

My legs felt like jelly and I needed the black guard to support me when he unchained me and led me, compliantly, after the slave trader into a small office.

"Leave us and wait outside." Hanif instructed offhandedly.

His command sent Yannick away leaving me alone with him, staring down at the floor, wondering what he was going to do to me.

"So, my lovely you need to come do you?" lifting my face by my chin he stared into my eyes making me shiver uneasily.

"Yes.... master." I managed to whisper, the need inside me at boiling point.

"Shall I fuck you then?" he leered; his hot breath rasping across my cheek.

I could feel my heart thudding against my ribs while the heat at the top of my legs grew at the thought of release from the frustration that held me in its grip.

'Was I seriously about to break my marriage vows and allow my husband's friend, the man who was intending to sell me, to fuck me?'

'Could I stop him, even if I wanted to?'

Despite what my brain was telling me I knew that I would submit to him.

"Y... y... yes... please. I need to cum." my voice was barely more than a hoarse croak, "Master."

Everything that had happened to me so far had fanned the flames of arousal into an inferno that I couldn't stop. The humiliation, the feelings of shame and degradation were simply too strong for me to resist, even if I wanted to.

My pussy ached and I desperately wanted him to fuck me.

With every particle of my willpower and dignity rapidly disappearing I felt like I existed only for his pleasure.

Grinning he ordered me onto my knees and I quickly obeyed, dropping to the floor and looking up at him while my fingers started to unfasten his trousers.

"Good girl. I've waited much too long to enjoy you." he stared lustfully down at me as I freed his hardening dick into my hand.

I stared at it in surprise. It was unexpectedly long, probably 8" at least and thick, almost as thick as my wrist and I couldn't get my slim fingers to wrap the whole way around it.

Pumping my small fist up and down his thick shaft I leant closer and flicked my tongue across the tip, the taste of his prick like an aphrodisiac to me.

"Urmmmmmmm.... Glurgggggggggg..... Guuuummmmmmm!" wrapping my red lips around his thickness I started to suck greedily, forcing my mouth further onto his cock as I bobbed my head.

Wrapping his fingers in my blonde hair he urged me to take him deeper, his erection forcing my jaws apart so my mouth could accommodate his manhood.

"Fuck... I knew you would be good." Above me he gasped causing me to look up as I felt his cockhead probe my throat, "But not this good."

"Guuurggggggggg..... Guckkkkkkk....!" His hand held me in place as I began to choke on his dick, spluttering drool down my chin.

Finally, Hanif let me up, dragging me forcefully onto my feet before spinning me around and bending me across the desk with my feet spread apart as far as my chains would allow.

Looking back at him I could see his eyes fixed on the gap at the top of my thighs, well aware that my moist pink slit was peeking invitingly out at him.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed softly, my hands gripping the edge of the desk when I felt the tip of his cock press between my labia and nudge into my wet entrance.

For a few seconds he tormented me letting his crown slip in and out of my waiting hole, making me groan with frustration and wiggle my arse back at him.

"Please.... please.... I.... I need you to.... to."

"To what Amy?" the obese Arab whispered in my ear, "Say it whore and I just might."

"Fuck me... I need you to fuck me."

With that he drove his thick meat up into my pussy, forcing me up onto my toes as he stretched me open.

"Yes.... oh fuck yes, yes.... it's.... so.... good." sighing in ecstasy I started to push back, urging him even deeper.

Thrusting into me he drove me across the desk, his hips slapping my backside while his fat stomach rested on my lower back.

"I've waited for so long to screw you Amy. Do you know that?" he managed to utter between breathless gasps, "All the time you were teasing me I wanted to fuck the self-satisfied smile off of your pretty face."

I didn't answer.

Gripping the edge of the desk I stared straight ahead of me, my climax already building to an unstoppable crescendo within me. My belly tightening as every stroke of his rigid pole into my oozing slit took me closer to my apex.

"Yes... oh yes, yes... oh god it's.... so.... good.... Don't stop!" my cries got progressively louder as my delight grew.

Behind me the overweight middle-aged slave trader grunted and wheezed as he pistoned his length between my moist labia. The soft fleshy lips wrapping themselves around his thick shaft to cushion his strokes and increase his pleasure.

In search of his own satisfaction Hanif pounded away at me, the ridges and veins on his cock rasping along the sensitive walls of my vagina and sending ripples of ecstasy outward from my core.

"Ungh.... Unhhhh.... Uhhhhhhh.... Uggggggg!" I could hear every grunt, his breath searing the back of my neck as he wrapped his fingers in my blonde hair and yanked my head back.

With my spine curving my pussy was presented at a slightly different angle for penetration and I immediately sensed a huge surge in the sensations he was creating in me.

"Aaaahhhhh.... Shit.... shit... I'm gonna...." my shriek echoed off of the office walls as my climax hit me.

"Cum you little slut..... cum for me!" he yelled as he hammered away at my hot wet quim.

"I'm.... gonna.... Cuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I tensed and then shuddered violently as I came, my pussy clenching tight around his pulsing rod.

The Arab drove into me again, then again, then on the third stroke he grunted and held his prick deep in me as it spasmed and erupted, filling me with his seed.

We stayed joined together for a minute before Hanif eased himself out of me, that was when I felt the first dribble of his copious deposit start to run down my inner thigh while I remained bent over the desk.

Gasping for breath I stared blankly at the wall. I had been fucked by another man for the first time since before I was married.

I should have been concerned, upset, mortified even but I wasn't. I had wanted to be taken like a slave would be, to be used, to be fucked like a piece of meat without any feeling.

"That was so much better than I imagined it would be. Your husband was a lucky man." He fastened his pants and walked out of the door leaving me still panting as the last ripples of my climax faded away.

"Rechain her." he brusquely ordered the black guard outside the door as he left.

I was given no opportunity to clean myself up as the smirking Yannick hauled me upright off the desk and virtually dragged me back to my podium. Reattaching my manacles to the chains my arms were again hauled up above my head so I was once more forced to dance from foot to foot while Hanif's seed dribbled down my legs.

Just a few minutes later the doors were opened to the buyers as well as anyone who might be passing. While many didn't bother there were plenty of men who did come in for a closer look even though they clearly weren't buying.

It wasn't hard to spot the potential purchasers by the better quality of their clothing and the way in which they inspected the girls on display. As well as touching us in a sexual way they also checked us for signs of disease or illness.

Squirming with embarrassment there was nothing I could do as Amira returned to encourage anyone who stopped before me, whether they were a genuine purchaser or the merely curious, to 'handle the merchandise' as she put it.

The first man to touch me was older, around forty or more.

Standing before me he looked me up and down and then took my breasts in the palms of his hands and started caressing them gently. His touch sent a tremor through my body making me shiver and squirm.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I whimpered, my sensitive buds still throbbing with the memory of Hanif's cock.

Unable to stop myself I gave a faint groan as I felt the very tips of my breasts harden into firm, thrusting points.

Closing my eyes, I failed to suppress the feelings of arousal starting to grow inside me again. I was scared of what was happening to me but couldn't ignore how turned on it was making me.

A multitude of hands freely groping my breasts had my nipples standing out like pencil erasers from my puckered and throbbing areola within minutes. While the fingers that teased and tormented my slit soon had it dribbling an excess of my juices, as well as Hanif's semen, down my thighs again.

I had no idea of how long I had been standing there, being repeatedly groped and fondled by any man who passed by, when I saw my tormentor approaching with an overweight, well dressed, forty-ish man.

"Hanif highly recommends this one Masood. She is a whore in the making for sure." Amira told the obese Arab she had brought across to look at me.

He looked me up and down before running his fingers through my blonde hair, "She is a little older than the usual girls I buy but she will appeal to the customers."

My heart almost stopped at his comment, what did he mean 'customers?'

The only place I could think of that would be purchasing girls for its customers was a brothel. It was then that I remembered what Hanif had said to me about expecting to sell me to a whorehouse.

'You will be very popular in the brothel I expect to buy you.'

I froze, my mind a total blank as I tried to comprehend just what might happen to me, to what I might become.

Masood examined me quickly, in a lot more detail than the other potential purchasers that had stopped to look me over. Most of the casual browsers concentrated on my breasts, pussy, and buttocks. But this one was clearly an experienced buyer who knew what he wanted and, while fondling these areas freely, he took the time to run his hands up and down my long legs, inspect the bottoms of my feet, feel the texture of my hair, and check my teeth.

"Yes, I think she would earn well down by the docks. The sailors off the big ships like a blonde whore." He stepped back and told Amira dispassionately.

My stomach knotted up at his casual comment while my pulse rate soared. Somehow the thought of "entertaining" anyone with the money to buy me was far more demeaning than just losing myself in some anonymous harem.

It was obvious from his tone and way of handling me that he would be an uncompromising task master, and I prayed that he would change his mind and decide that I was too old to work in a whorehouse.

"How much do you want for her?" Masood enquired.

"Well, Hanif thinks she should fetch at least around ten thousand at auction." The Arab crone told him after a moment or two's thought.

"That's rather a lot for a thirty-two-year-old, don't you think?

Amira smiled "I think you'll agree this one is special."

The brothel owner looked me over again, "You have papers for her? She is authorised?"

"Of course, of course. I can show them to you if you need to see them."

However, if I had thought that I had finally reached the maximum amount of degradation possible as I hung in chains with another man's cum drying on my thighs, then I was completely mistaken.

As Amira and the whoremonger were talking another two Arabs came up to them, one was older, possibly around 50, while the other was very much younger.

"Ahmed. How are you my friend?" Masood greeted the other man warmly as they embraced, "And who is this fine young man with you?"

"My son Tariq. Yesterday was his eighteenth birthday and I thought I would bring him to the market today for the first time."

"A happy birthday young man." The overweight whoremonger congratulated the youngster, "I hope you are enjoying the scenery?"

The eighteen-year-old turned his attention to me and gazed longingly at my nude form as I dangled invitingly, my wrists manacled to the chains.

"It is most...... stimulating." Tariq answered smirking.

His lascivious grin did nothing to disguise the lust in his eyes as he stared at me spread out stark naked, with the various secretions oozing down my legs.

"Please. You have to help.... Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I started to blurt out before Amira's riding crop exploded across my backside making me shriek out loud.

"Silence, whore!" Amira instructed, "It is not your place to make idle conversation with your betters."

Biting my lower lip, I stifled a sob and tried to retain what little self-esteem I might have left even as a second blow made me jerk in my restraints.

"Go on and feel her up." The Arab woman encouraged the boy, "She won't complain about you handling the merchandise, she likes it."

Hesitantly Tariq stepped closer to me and my eyes widened as he reached out and lightly took both my tits in his two hands.

"Squeeze her ripe hooters! You like them, no?" the old woman urged him, "Now run your fingers down her belly. Flat as a board, isn't it? You can smell her pussy from here, can you not?"

The teenager did as she directed, blushing profusely as his hands hesitantly wandered over my naked flesh.

"Excuse him. He's still a virgin." Ahmed told everyone, clearly embarrassing his son.

Hearing that the youngster groping me was totally inexperienced sent an unwanted thrill through me and I lightly pressed my body towards his hands.

"A virgin, eh?" the brothel owner glanced across towards Amira who smiled back at him.

"Perhaps I could bring him to your.... establishment sometime soon." Ahmed put forward.

"Why wait maybe the whore could...." Masood raised an eyebrow as he interjected, leaving his suggestion unfinished.

Amira looked at the brothel owner for a moment and quickly understood his meaning.

"I'm not supposed to do this, but, since this is your birthday, I would like to make you an offer." Amira said quietly to Ahmed, "This slut needs to be given a test drive, much like a new camel, as part of her assessment. Since it is his birthday, I would like to give Tariq the opportunity to mount this particular animal in the small cubicle next door and lose his virginity, Inshallah!"

Listening to what was being said I started to panic, my heart thudding frantically against my ribs as the sadistic Arab woman orchestrated my total debasement. If she gave me to the teenager, it would become only the second time I had been with another man since my marriage to Daniel more than six years ago.

I would be cheating on my husband, just as I had when Hanif had taken me, not that I had any choice in what happened to me, Amira would make me do it regardless of how I felt.

"I'm not sure now is the right....."

Sensing some resistance from the young man's father Amira turned me around so that my backside was facing them all, then she flipped the switch on the wall to lower me so that I could stand flat-footed.

"Wait, wait, let me show you." she cackled.

Grateful to have the pressure off my arms I breathed easily for a moment before the old Arab woman grabbed me and made me bend over at the waist, blonde hair cascading towards the floor.

"Show them your delights slut." tapping my arse with the riding crop she gave her instructions.

Reaching back, I took hold of my cheeks and spread them apart, giving everyone a view of my moist pink gash, oozing a mixture of my juices and sperm, and my puckered rectum.

"Think how it will feel to put your cock in her tight pussy." She whispered to the teenager.

Pausing, Amira ran her riding crop menacingly across my bare backside, giving me a clear warning to cooperate as the young man looked across to his father.

"Please father.... She is most...." He pleaded with his parent.

"What do you say, girl? Will you ensure he enjoys your whore cunt in return for assisting in your assessment?"

Finishing by giving me another light warning stroke across my buttocks she waited for my answer.

The last thing I needed was to be fucked senseless on a cheap straw mat by a virgin but the caress of the crop told me I had no choice.

"Yes sir, thank you sir, your kind assistance would be most appreciated."

"Father?" I heard Tariq implore again, "she looks so...."

"Of course." Ahmed relented and gave his son his blessing, "A young man should always enjoy the pleasures an experienced whore can show him."

My heart sank. I was going to get fucked again and I could do nothing to prevent it. The last thing I had wanted to do was break my marriage vows but if I didn't comply with Amira's orders, I was sure that I would be flogged.

At the same time as I felt myself panic, I could feel my belly fluttering, tightening with the prospect of taking an eighteen-year-olds virginity. It had always been a hidden fantasy of mine to sleep with someone who had never had sex before, although not in these circumstances.

"Yannick!" Amira called over one of the guards and, releasing me from my chains, told him to escort me and the young Arab into the adjacent room while she followed a few steps behind talking to Masood and Ahmed.

Going through another door I found myself in a small area that had obviously been used for stabling horses at some time. The floors of the four stalls were liberally covered with a thick layer of straw while assorted ropes and other equine equipment hung on the walls.

A hand pushed me into one of the pens and onto my knees as the young Arab quickly disrobed. Dropping his thobe and shemagh head scarf onto the straw, he stood before me naked with his semi-erect shaft jutting out proudly from his crotch.

Around us Amira and the two older men stood talking and watching while Yannick stood by the door. Looking at them I realised I was here to audition for the brothel owner as well as satisfying Tariq's obvious lust for my body.

My heart was racing partly out of despair at what I was being made to do but also, much to my surprise, with a feeling of arousal at the next phase of my debasement.

"Well slut.... do what you are good at." the older Arab woman ordered swishing the riding crop menacingly through the air.

Hesitantly, I reached out and wrapped a manacled hand around the teenagers thickening rod not looking at him as I began to stroke his shaft.

"Oh yes... that feels so good." above me he sighed, prompting me to lean towards him and flick my tongue around the bulbous tip of his solid erection.

The fact that he was a virgin, the situation I found myself forced into and the threat of Amira's riding crop were all contributing factors to my arousal and the reason I willingly eased my red lips onto his cockhead.

"Guuurrrgggggg..... Urrmmmmmmm..... Gllluuccckkkkkkkkkkk!" hungrily I started to suck on his manhood, my eyes constantly darting to the side to watch the small group of onlookers.

As I swallowed Tariq's prick, I could hear them discussing me and my technique, the brothel owner Masood clearly impressed by what he was witnessing.

"She clearly knows how to suck cock." The whoremonger said to no one in particular.

Listening to them I almost forgot why I was there and it was only when the young Arab grabbed me by the hair and yanked my lips away from his erection that I realised he was close to cumming.

"Get on your back whore." he commanded what to him was just a pathetic slave girl.

Obediently I lay on the straw feeling it scratch my soft skin as I spread my legs for him to mount me, his light brown cock immediately probing between my moist lips searching for my entrance.