A Question of Her Value Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit.... your... in.... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I gasped out loud as he found my opening and buried his manhood in me with a single hard thrust.

It was quickly obvious to me that he wasn't going to last very long as he began to pump frantically into me but then, thanks to what Hanif had done to me earlier, neither was I.

"Unghhh.... Unghhhh.... Unhhhhhh.... aaahhhhhhhhh!" positioned above me the teenager drove his shaft repeatedly into my wet depths, grunting as his weight pressed me against the coarse straw and forced my long legs wider with every stroke.

My hands grabbed his biceps as I writhed and bucked under him, feeling the pleasure growing in my core every time he buried his virgin prick in my eager sex. His urgent pistoning sending me closer to my orgasm as his rampant organ rasped against my sensitive vaginal wall.

"Oh my.... god.... I'm gonna..... cuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" finally unable to hold back my body tensed then spasmed violently as I came hard, my pussy clenching tightly around his erection.

Feeling me climax under him Tariq thrust into me a half-dozen more times before groaning and burying his length in me, gasping as he sheathed his erection deep inside my pussy.

"Uhhhhhh.... Unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Inside me his dick throbbed and pulsed as he ejaculated into a woman for the first time.

Then ignoring me altogether, now he had finished using me, he pushed himself up letting his slowly softening prick slip out of my gaping hole, a small glob of man cream oozing out after it.

"How was she?" his father beamed broadly, obviously proud of his son losing his virginity.

"Excellent." The teenager grinned back at him before turning towards Masood and adding, "I can definitely recommend her."

Now he had done with me I was left, laid on the straw with my legs spread apart as they turned to go back into the showroom.

"Bring her Yannick." Amira ordered the black guard as she reached the door.

The man grinned lustfully, "May I.... enjoy her?"

Glancing disdainfully back towards me the Arab woman smirked, "You may but don't take too long. I want her back on show."

Swallowing nervously, I looked up at him. At 6' 6" he must have weighed close to 280 pounds and none of it was fat. However, what concerned me more was the enormous bulge tenting out the front of his pants.

Locking the door Yannick proceeded to strip off the only garment he was wearing, his shorts, revealing the biggest cock I have ever seen. It must have been more than 9 inches in length, a good two more than my husband's sizeable manhood and as thick as a coke can around its base.

My eyes stayed locked on the monster before me as I backed up against the rear wall of the stall, the straw under me feeling rough against my skin, nervously wondering if I could actually manage to accommodate his thing inside me.

Strangely the thought of protesting and fighting against him never occurred to me. I had been processed and now, after being fucked twice, I was already considering myself as a commodity.

Grinning the huge black man lowered his bulk between my legs and, grabbing me, swiftly flipped me over so I was laying on my front. Then his arm encircled my waist, drawing me up onto my knees as my head stayed resting on the floor.

"Oh God.... please.... go slowly." I gasped as I felt his huge bulbous crown press against my recently fucked pussy easing my wet lips apart, "I'm not sure it wil....."

I stopped talking and emitted a low growling sound as he worked the first few inches of his massive ebony spear into my well lubricated slit, stretching me wider than I had ever been before.

"Gaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

My eyes widened and my mouth hung open although I was unable to do more than moan unintelligibly as he started to plunge deeper into me, forcing my cunt open as he drove his thickness in to my pussy.

With one strong arm about my middle while the other grasped a fistful of my blonde mane he held me up and began to fuck me, his iron hard black pole splitting me open repeatedly.

I had no choice but to take the frenetic pounding he was giving me and I could feel my body responding, my juices flooding over his tumescent sable manhood while my belly churned.

"Fuck... oh fuck... fuck.... it's.... so.... fucking.... deep!" struggling to speak properly I moaned and whimpered, the pleasure swelling up inside me as he propelled me rapidly towards my third or was it fourth orgasm of the afternoon.

Behind me Yannick was silent apart from his heavy breathing and the occasional grunt of effort. His shaft sliding in and out of my gaping cleft while my moist pink labia clung to his dark meat cushioning his deep thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhh.... Fuckkkkkkkkkk!" I cried out when he yanked hard on my hair, pulling my head up so my back arched altering the angle at which he was slamming into my pussy and sending another series of ecstatic pulses through me.

"Shit.... oh shit.... I'm.... gonna.... cum.... aaahhhhhhhhhh!" squealing I felt the dying embers of my previous climax flare up in my centre and, unable to prevent it, I let myself orgasm hard on the big dark prick filling me.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss.... Oh yesssssssssssssssssss!"

The only indication that Yannick was about to cum was the increase in the speed of his strokes as he pistoned his huge black spear into my jerking form.

Four, five, six strokes bottomed out in me continuing to fan the flames of my orgasm before he buried his cock as far up inside me as he could and ejaculated directly against my cervix.

He was so big and so deep that I felt his shaft pulse and swell inside my tight tunnel, his dick painting the walls of my womb with what seemed like a gallon of man cream.

Pulling straight out of me the black guard stood and hitched up his shorts, finally speaking.

"Up." It was just a single word of command.

Slowly I stood up, my legs trembling with the after effects of my last orgasm, a large blob of cum oozing out of my gaping slit and slithering down my leg.

Unlocking the door, he manhandled me back into the showroom and soon had me chained up on my podium again.

Balancing on my toes, hands above my head, I could feel the sperm dribbling down the inside of my thighs and tried to keep my legs pressed tightly together to prevent a small damp patch forming beneath me.

"Did you enjoy that whore?" Amira approached me and, shoving her face into mine, cackled softly, "Was that big black cock enough for you?"

My cheeks coloured as my embarrassment grew and I reflected on how I had responded to both Hanif then Tariq and then finally, completing my defilement, the black guard.

I had now betrayed my marriage vows three times albeit as a result of my treatment at the hands of the older Arab woman.

"Yes." I whispered almost inaudibly.

"What was that slut?"

I kept my eyes on the floor, "Yes mistress, it was very.... big."

The old woman threw back her head and laughed "Good, there will be many more of those once Masood has bought you."

Walking away she left me to contemplate my future. I had been unceremoniously and rigorously fucked three times over, and Amira had watched part of the time. Now I could see she intended to gloat and humiliate me even more.

Trying to ignore the men still walking around the showroom I was more than a little concerned that the retention clause on my sale was not going to be invoked. I still had seen no sign of my husband and if, as Hanif had said, he wouldn't arrive till after I had been auctioned off, he wouldn't be aware of my fate.

The fact the brochure showed my sale at 5.20 pm rather than the seven o'clock I had originally been told convinced me that Dan didn't even know.

Even the potential buyers who stopped to run their hands over my naked flesh failed to disturb my thoughts.

Had Hanif arranged this with the intention of seeing me sold rather than just going through the process of getting my bonding value? If he had I did not know why.

I started to panic knowing that time must be racing by and the scheduled start of the auction was at five o'clock.

"Please help me." I whispered in desperation to the next person to stop and grope me, "I shouldn't be here."

The man looked at me curiously, as if he didn't know what I was saying or it didn't make sense to him.

"Please.... Aaarrgghhhhhhh!"

I screamed mid-sentence as Amira's riding crop landed squarely across my bare buttocks leaving yet another pink stripe criss-crossing my pale flesh.

"I have warned you whore."

A second blow struck my bottom and I twisted in my chains, shrieking with the pain as another wheal appeared on my soft skin.

"You will speak only when spoken to. DO.... YOU.... UNDERSTAND?"

"Y... y.... yes mistress..." sobbing, my chest heaved as I mumbled my reply, the tears rolling down my cheeks.

Watching the encounter unfold the Arab who had been feeling me up hurried away, not that he had been a potential buyer anyway.

"You see... you've scared him away."

"I... I'm sorry... mistress." I murmured not looking up.

Just then a bell rang somewhere and an announcement was made, although because it was in Arabic, I didn't understand what was being said.

It quickly became apparent though as the last of the men browsing through the showroom left and the doors were closed behind them.

The sale was about to begin.

Amira turned away from me, obviously having more important things to do.

"Yannick, Noah." She called to her two black assistants, "Time to get these sluts cleaned up and ready for sale."

Quickly releasing us the two guards chained each of us together in a line, ankle and collar cuffs linked to the girl in front and the girl behind. A short chain was also attached to my two wrist manacles effectively limiting what I could do with my hands.

Then, once they were finished, we all shuffled out of the showroom.

Taken to the blacksmiths barn we were allowed a drink of water and provided with wet cloths to clean ourselves; washing ourselves down under the supervision of our two minders.

Then all there was to do was wait, standing silently in line, for our turn on the auction block.

Trembling I wondered where my husband was. Maybe he was here, outside, waiting for the auction to begin before putting the retention clause on me into effect.

If he wasn't then I was about to be sold; possibly to a brothel.

My mind was a whirl of emotions; fear, anxiety at the forefront but arousal and excitement as well as I waited for my fate...