All Comments on 'A Question of Love Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
HighpikeHighpikealmost 3 years ago

This is building beautifully. Thank you

Baldy74Baldy74almost 3 years ago

Brilliant, my only complaint is it was too short. Going to be very interesting when he and especially his fire crew find out who she is! Please don't take too long with the next chapter.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 3 years ago

You are KILLING me with the suspense! But please do continue. Five stars for both. I do so look forward to your stories showing up in my feed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
excellent

With this story, the author displays (as if that was really necessary) the full range of his talents. This is a sweet, beautifully told romance story, carefully paced, and written with great feeling, a wonderful submission. Five stars.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 3 years ago

Glad to have you back writing for us again! Love the story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Top drawer. Excellent. Looking forward to the next installment. Love this story.

MVarroMVarroalmost 3 years ago

I really liked your last series. This one is at least as good. Thank you for writing it for us.

SeanGregorySeanGregoryalmost 3 years ago

Another five stars and favorite! Two chapters in and I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story! Please write more chapters, as she needs to retire to the country and have babies with her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very Hot. The woman seems a little forward taking of the widower' wedding ring but that could be in line with their character. Definitely looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it- I'd like more!

Mike9947Mike9947almost 3 years ago

Brilliant, please keep unwinding this story!

greenday0418greenday0418almost 3 years ago

I gave it a 3* but if the story continues I'll bump it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a wonderful story. How do I score it more than a 5? Please continue it.

bsp76bsp76almost 3 years ago

When will the next part be coming?

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionalmost 3 years ago

Well done! I’m really enjoying this series. I’ll add my request for more chapters, to those who’ve asked. It’s a good storyline and has substance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As others are saying, ready for the next chapter. It’s a great story so I’m looking forward to the big reveal to him on who she is.

51Woodie51Woodieover 2 years ago

Love this chapter too. Glad she found him which makes sense since he seems a bit techno challenged and she's citting edge. Looking forward to the next chapter. Five more stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked this chapter a lot. But, “only midnight here.” If he is anywhere but the eastern US his time would be earlier than New York—granted this nit pick. But made me stop thinking of a good story and work out the conundrum.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

The emotions expressed thus far are palpable. Looking forward to the other chapters.

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

This is a really good story so far, I really feel the characters emotions. Great writing.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Surely there's going to be a catch. Linda's young enough to be one of his children's friends r have I been reading too much into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is the difference between 'breath' and 'breathe'?

'Breath' is what goes in and out, 'Breathe' is the action of taking breath in or letting it out!

"... I could barely breath." NO!!

j

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked this chapter a lot. But, “only midnight here.” If he is anywhere but the eastern US his time would be earlier than New York—granted this nit pick. But made me stop thinking of a good story and work out the conundrum.

What conundrum? She is in New York about midnight and he is in St. Louis about 11pm.

rRC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really fun story. I believe there to be more fun when the Cover hits the Firehouse and his kids. Let alone the two women living with him. Lots of story and fun left... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent continuation!

BobLee7BobLee7over 1 year ago

I gave the story 5 stars, but I simply can’t understand why he doesn’t google the name of her company, look at its leadership, and find out her last name and from there, almost everything?

ValiantKnight23ValiantKnight23over 1 year ago

Brilliant writing as always. I love the slow story build up

orthodox32orthodox32about 1 year ago

"I watched as she moved her other hand down to her pussy and then pulled her glistening finger to my hand, rubbing her pussy juices around my finger, lubricating it to allow her to slide my wedding ring off my finger."

Yeah... I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Eddie bitch is fucking annoying!! Sounds like a bunch of immature assholes at the fire station!!

And for a 50+ man he seems really clueless and stupid!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yuck! None of this from part 1 to part 2 is even remotely plausible. And don't start with the fact that this is a story - I get that. But a sexy model just runs into an older guy and throws herself at him for no reason. And orders him around, never asking him what he wants. Acts like he's the only nice guy she's ever met. Really? I don't think I can keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Kismet? More than a 'booth call'... rapport?

What becomes of the broken hearted?

Hope is found for the wounded martyred.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES