All Comments on 'A Question of Love Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 2 years ago

Sad to see this series end. But also understand that you might to just kinda wrap it up because it has the potential to become a whole saga. Wouldn't mind a short epilogue of how the wedding and kids play out. Also see if they can do better then the months away and come back for a weekend only to have to travel and be gone for months again. Especially when they do get knocked up. I for-see Gene either needing to retire from the fire house or transfer to another one closer to her house.

tlk2metlk2meover 2 years ago

Shame the series is ending very enjoyable read, but than all of them have been

stevie1965stevie1965over 2 years ago

Great ending to the series. Nice to see an author finish a series at the right time instead of dragging it out and creating more and more outlandish scenarios to try to top previous episodes.

rapperbsrapperbsover 2 years ago

Thanks for a very enjoyable story! I felt like you finished the story enough to not need another chapter. Was surprised at the ending, considering some of his feelings. But after the explanation, it all made sense. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully, they will all love each other deeply, Madison will also find a man and he will join their family ... please continue the story of their journeys together ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see one more chapter.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

Incredibly HOT! There have been movies made about stories like this. Actresses and normal, every day guys, or models. It makes one's mind wonder if a relationship like that could really work. Celebrities are a fickle bunch, but it could happen. Great story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and a FAVORITE.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

A great story, thank you 5*s all the way through.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

Nice curve-ball there; maybe a 5 years after follow-up?

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

This was a wonderful story, but it definitely needs a final chapter.

Gene introducing the models to his kids would be a fun scene. Then what happens when his firefighter buddies see the photos of their fire chief posing with lingerie models? That should get a few laughs. There's also the wedding, both girls getting pregnant, and a nice epilogue to wrap up the happy ending!

ManInGroveManInGroveover 2 years ago

Loved it. Great way to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the notion that this story needs another chapter. Leaving here the story isn't complete. PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This went downhill rapidly, it started as a sweet love story and ended as a fuck story. First two installments were 5*, the last two were 3 and 2. Disappointed by where this went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story did change direction, but it was still pretty good. I'd like to read more chapters. How about a 1) fun wedding b honeymoon, 2) the girls getting decked out in full firewoman outfits and experiencing his job, 3) meeting the family, 4) dealing raising kids with both women, 5) perhaps more...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

I'm only thru part 3 so far. Love the part where his daughter, Jennifer sees them, and her true occupation is "exposed" . Great story thru #3 so far

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

I liked the 1st 3 parts much better than the last 2 parts. last 2 had way too much fantasy non loving sex, except the possibility of the 3 of them as a married/committed 3some forever. the models and photo shoot was pure fantasy. would have enjoyed more of his daughter and work friends being amazed with just Linda and Gene.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Ok… that was fucking hot!! Romantic too, but hot!

shazamboyshazamboyabout 2 years ago

Fantastic. This is the first porn story that was also a real love story. I really don't have proper words to express my feelings. Strong feelings and you put such a happy on my body and the loving portion of my brain.

Thank you

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

What a great story!

More than just sex, it was a modern love story.

I'd like to see many more chapters with these characters. There are so many possible ways to enhance and extend this story. Very original plot. Sensuous and sexy, not slutty. You did an exceptional job of character development.

Thanks!

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

This Hawaii trip at start seemed like Linda changed into a different person, I honestly thought it was gonna ruin the story, but I only found trudie character I didn't like much, but most of all th biggest disappointment in this story is the ending where you left it and said not writing anymore chapters.

NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED....... please.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Yep. It fell apart in 4 and never recovered. Too bad you didn’t keep their special pairing alone and watered it down with a totally different story that didn’t follow their special pairing. Pick one and stick with it and write the other one for it’s own story. Separate and non connecting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story. Chapter 4 is fine. I very much hope you will continue it. Additional storylines could include: meeting his kids, vacations, marriage, etc. How about now that he spent time in her world, she (could include Madison) can spend some time in his world. This has just a very rich story that you can explore. Please continue it!

RobjustRobRobjustRobabout 2 years ago

Fun story, great read, thanks for sharing.

Magilla5Magilla5almost 2 years ago

One word "MORE" I like your writing style! Wish I had that in me, as an Aero Engineer, technical papers, teaching materials, and manuals are my forte, have always had a problem writing fiction. The three of them make a really nice thruple.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

I rated all the "A Question of Love" stories (parts) a 5, as well as this one. However, I left no comments until the end of this, part 5.

Holy mackerel mama! This was a great story with a great twist towards the end. As you can assume, my reading enjoyment was tremendous. Thank you for a fantastic sense or writing (story telling) style. Keep up the good work.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Well I loved it all the way through. Gene seemed to take it all so well and now we know why. 5⛤ throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story wasn’t expecting that ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There’s so much missing from the story like there’s a 6th chapter somewhere WHERE’S THE REST OF THE STORY

awr75bsawr75bsalmost 2 years ago

Going from a wonderfully romantic love story to a sleazy Pornhub video. What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it.

Your writing is so good. yo don't need long descriptions, stroke by stroke, to create a sexy environment and a feeling of love.

Thanks a lot.

Please, continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I reall do believe that this could do with a follow up, maybe a year or so later?

j

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're a gifted writer. I appreciate your attention to the technical elements of writing -- that makes the story flow naturally; nothing seems forced. As to the plot line and the character development: obviously, the plot is somewhat unusual. I've no idea if such arrangements as you portrayed in the characters is rare or common. But this is fiction and that allows the reader to imagine what "real life" would be like in such circumstances. All in all, an entertaining story. Thanks for the effort and time you spent to give such a detailed and challenging story.

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

This could/should actually be made into a movie... like a good mix of pretty woman and nothing hill... 5stars

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Wow, you got me hooked with this story such that I stayed up late to read the final chapter...which was a complete surprise to me.

I definitely did NOT see the Gene-Grace-Linda threesome coming and found it to be an intriguing plot twist to resolve the Gene-Linda-Madison threesome issue. What an interesting life that Gene had and is living.

In the real world, I'd be concerned about how plausible the Gene-Linda-Madison relationship would be with the ladies in New York and Gene in St. Louis, the age differences, etc., etc. However, this is the fantasy world of Literoticia where anything is possible so I'm sure that they'll live happily ever after.

All in all, this has been a well written series and definitely worthy of 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another chapter to round off the story would be great.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would still like to read more chapters. A lot if storyline that you could follow.

TxGold69TxGold69over 1 year ago

I absolutely love your stories, but this has been one of my favs. I definitely didn't see the twins angle coming. This chapter ends on such a happy note, but I'd love to read another installment set 8 or so months after this one with Madison preggos and Linda starting a new pregnant lingerie line. Maybe even bring Trudy back pregnant as well because her hubby couldn't give her the gift of life. Might be a cool twist. Trudy's husband acting as best man or something. Anywhere, thank you for another amazing story. 5 stars

campomancampomanabout 1 year ago

Love your story!

EoRaptor013EoRaptor013about 1 year ago

Kudos for quality writing and story blocking. But... I think it was Mark Twain who said that writing fiction was hard because it had to be believable, whereas fact/reality suffered no such constraint. This story, enjoyable though it was, passed far beyond the bounds of credulity. Having said that, however, one must ask whether it was true. :-)

MisterKnickersMisterKnickersabout 1 year ago

Bloody amazing story!!

One of the best I have read here. Great characters, incredibly romantic storyline. The world supermodel was a nice twist.

You have a new fan here!!

P.S. please continue the story. I want to hear more about these three.. ay e the daughter in a modelling story line?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but it would be great to have an update chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've read thousands of stories on Literotica and this series ranks in the top 10! I'm looking forward to continuing reading the rest of this author's stories. I wasn't concerned with chapter 4. I thought each part of the story was integral to the conclusion. I agree with others that you need to write a PS to the story. The wedding could be a real spectacle. Fleshing out Gene's children a little more would be an interesting storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As others have stated, I really liked the romance until so many others were brought into it. At that point, I believe the story stopped being a romance. Even when the main character told Linda her actions were hurting their love, she still forced other women at him. I think it became a story about a couple of spoiled models racing to see who would get pregnant first. At that point, I picture them both dumping him and raising their kid or kids together. I didn’t like the way they forced him into leading a life he didn’t want. Disappointing…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

TRAILER PARK WHITE TRASH

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Live this series, although the last chapter was a bit of a departure. Would love to see a continuation with more chapters.

ilalsilals9 months ago

I would like it if you changed your mind about continuing this story. Would love to hear about his coworkers reactions to his side job. The wedding. The pregnancy. Etc.. Nice story, well written.

tfansoitfansoi9 months ago

so enjoyed this!

jkthekatjkthekat8 months ago

yes! More is good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Thanks for writing it.

chasbo38chasbo385 months ago

Strange. We have Gene who was first sexually loyal to Grace then it turns out he was loyal to both Grace and her sister. Then we have this guy who is more or less monogamous in his life willing to marry a woman who by her own admission has fucked hundreds of men and can't go without sex for any reasonable period of time. Good luck to him.

chasbo38chasbo385 months ago

The vivid sex scenes of Chapters 4 and 5 remind me too much of the paperback porno novels I read as a horny young man. They could have been done much more tastefully thus more capable with the rest of the story. It left the impression that models spend their time between assignments and shoots having casual sex with which ever man happens to be around when they get horny, which seemingly is all the time. Having dated two women who lived that lifestyle (I did not date them after finding out) who both told me that they liked the variety and did not intend to stop for any reason, I find Linda's willingness to confine her sex life to Gene even when she did not have him around to be unbelievable. Madison, who confined her sex life to Linda for many years, would have made a better wife.

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing stars...However, All the "Lead Up" of Greg "freaking out" with all the "almost sex" that Linda was going to be having NEVER HAPPENED! Where was all the cock almost in Linda's pussy like happened to Greg? Nope, Greg might have had reason to get pissed if anything like what happened to him happened with LINDA!!! So Why didn't It?? Inquiring minds need to know. It seems pretty obvious to me that there needs to be ANOTHER CHAPTER where Linda gets REALLY carried away and actually fucks another model or makes out with another model or has another model's big cock up in her pussy all the way and she gets her pussy full of black cock and cum from a dozen black men at least for several strokes to see how Greg takes it! Of course, he isn't going to like it, but is he going to get all pissed off or just 'shrug' it off like he was doing in this chapter over nothing. NOPE! I think that the author owes it to his readers to finish this story with a big fat black cock way up in Linda's pussy for an EXAMPLE of what GREG was going to FREAK out about. Since he never freaked out AND he NEVER had anything to Freak out about it kinda left everything hanging. He needs to See Linda getting gang banged lost in passion on her shoot, while he just happens to show up and finds her getting railed by a dozen black men. Then see if he still is 'ok' with everything. Cum on! What happened to him 'Freaking' out like Linda was so afraid of???? NOTHING Happened! Very Frustrating that nothing happened except Greg fuck three women! Where is the stress of him freaking out about Linda's career choice??

thks, Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

Next chapter, Madison is prego and they are back on the island to model the prego stuff. Linda also is trying to appeal to the Black market and of course, being a blonde she has to do the sexy posing with the black men. 6 or more naked black men and Linda on the beach modeling. Linda wearing all the sexy revealing stuff. Larry keeps encouraging Linda to get more raunchy to make it look more real. She starts out like usual then starts making out with several models and they all fondle her hot body. She finally starts to get 'out of control' and starts taking black cock in her pussy while she is still trying to get pregnant from Greg. Greg shows up on the set and watches for a few minutes of his loving loyal wife getting gang banged on set. What will he do now? Especially since she has been "Black Bred". Still the loving happy guy? Or will he be so fucking pissed he can't believe that he married such a horny slut? I don't know, we will have to wait until we get the Next Chapter by Mr Storyman. thks. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Polyamory. From fireman to factory, without the fireman's calender to advertise their beefcake.

A nice romantic fantasy without jealousy, anger, and high drama. Are super models not competitive, and possessive? Do they want to stretch their bodies proportions with childbirth? Can they nurture their children on their demanding schedule? Its hard enough with a significant partner or their own insecurities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Like the romance that you weave in your stories. Shows that all men are not insensitive.

Enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories