A Question of Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Gene learns the business first hand.
12.3k words
4.79
19.6k
57

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,451 Followers

I woke in the morning, Linda pressed against one side of me and Madison half laying on top of me, her chest and head resting on my chest like a pillow. I wasn't completely sure she was asleep as she held my hard cock, her hand teasing it just enough to keep me hard. Linda was laying, facing away from me, her back and ass pressed against my side, my left arm looped under her head so that my hand cupped her right breast, her hand holding mine in place as she slept.

I lay there listening to the strange sounds of the island, wondering how I'd gotten into this position. I had to admit that I loved Linda. Not just a little, but a LOT. Like I had felt with Grace, I was learning that I'd do damn near anything she asked me to. Grace never took advantage of that, always making her requests something reasonable, even though she knew that I'd do my best to make even an unreasonable request come true. I wasn't so sure yet that Linda understood just how much of a hold over me she had. She wanted me to experience her world. I was doing my best to do that and to accept it, though I wondered just how well I'd handle watching her pretend to be sexual with some other young guy. I knew it wasn't going to be having sex, but even looking like it, might very well be more than I could handle.

This thing with Madison was another thing all together. When I told her last night to go get her, I just thought the three of us would share the bed. I never figured that would include having sex with Madison. I mean we'd talked on the plane about her. Chatted about what I thought of her and how much I liked her. She even asked if I thought I could be physical with her in any way, hypothetically of course. Only now it wasn't so hypothetical. It had never occurred to me that Linda and Madison could be THAT close. What would you call them? Lovers? But maybe it's even more than that. They've been together for over seven years. That's a damn long relationship. Even though they aren't married, sometimes they look like a married couple. And now I was in the middle of it. Was I about to break them up? Or was Linda's love for me more powerful than her love for Madison? Was it something we even wanted to test? But if we didn't, what did that mean for me? Now that I had started to look at Linda as my future...wife...Yeah. That was exactly what I was thinking.

My head swirled with all these questions as Linda stirred, squeezing my arm against herself, almost as if she were checking to see if I was still holding her, yeah, still here. She finally released my arm and rolled over to face me, pressing her sexy chest against me, her head on my shoulder so she could gently kiss my cheek.

"Morning sweetie," she whispered.

"Morning," I answered back.

"Been awake long?"

"A little while."

"Thinking?"

"Oh yeah."

"I'm guessing last night confused you?"

"Oh yeah," I whispered, not really wanting to wake Madison yet so we could talk.

"When Madison was married to Larry, we occasionally shared him," she whispered. "Until I met you that is. Suddenly I didn't have any desire to be in his bed. But I sure as hell had a desire to be in yours. Now the shoe is on the other foot. I wanted to share some of you with her. Just not quite everything."

"And by everything you mean?"

"Your climax. I wanted to save that for just me," she whispered. "I know how you feel about making love. I know that for you, that's more personal, as much about emotion as it is physical. I mean anyone can fuck. She can ride you all day and it's not really any different than a dildo. But watching or listening to you climax inside her. I wasn't ready to share that with her."

"Okay... I think."

"I know. It's all so confusing. To be honest, it's a bit confusing for me too. I mean she and I are as close as two married people, yet we aren't. I guess you could call us lovers, but it's so much more intimate than that. We've shared every most personal detail of our lives with each other. And yes, before you ask, I have most definitely shared intimate details of our sexual time with her. Not only what we've done physically, but how it made me feel."

"And just how has it made you feel?"

"So loved and cared for. When you come inside me and I can see your face, it makes me feel like you're connected to me in ways that I've never felt before. I feel like there's nothing you won't do for me."

"There isn't. Which I guess is why I'm laying here with two women at once. Something a year ago I would never have even considered doing."

"I didn't realize that until last night. I saw the look on your face when I asked you to let her fuck you. It wasn't just startled. It was... disbelief. I could see from the look in your eyes that you didn't understand why, but because I asked, you were going to do it. I guess I should have stopped it then. But it wasn't until later that I realized that what I asked might well have hurt you in ways I might not even realize. That it might have actually hurt your love for me."

"I'll admit that I don't understand. More importantly, I was seriously thinking that after today, I might ask you to marry me. But now...I don't know what to think. I don't know where I stand with you."

I felt her nuzzle her face against mine, the impact of what I had just said sinking in and saddening her. "I love you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. If you say that we can't do this, that Madison can't be part of what we are, I'll understand. You have to be my priority. I hope that after today is over, you'll still love me enough to ask me that question," she whispered almost so quietly that I almost couldn't hear her.

I didn't want to hurt her, but I also knew that at this point, honesty was more important than anything else. "God Linda. I hope so too. But right now I'm so confused that I don't know. I just don't," I whispered.

"Don't know what?" Madison whispered from my other side.

"If he still wants to marry me," Linda answered quietly for me.

"Because of me?" Madison asked quietly.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Yeah. Pretty much. I'll be honest. Just having Linda falling in love with me was pretty overwhelming, but now, I feel like somehow I'm breaking up your guy's relationship. I knew you were friends. I knew you two were kinda close. But I had no idea until this trip just how close."

"I love Linda," Madison whispered. "If anything, my short marriage to Larry told me just how much."

"And here I am, breaking that up. I don't know if I can do that. But at the same time, I don't know if I can do this. How do I not hurt you? Or worse, hurt Linda?"

"I don't know that there isn't an outcome here that doesn't hurt someone," Linda said softly. "If you leave, you and I are both hurt. If she leaves, she and I are both hurt. If we all three stay together, how do you and I not hurt her? We always assumed that we'd each find forever partners. But now... Hell, is this how men feel when they're torn between a wife and a lover?"

"I wouldn't know. I've never let myself be in that place. Grace and I were completely committed to each other."

"She was lucky," Madison whispered. "I'd give anything to be confident that the man I loved was that committed to me."

"Larry wasn't?"

"Oh no," she answered me. "Hell, the same night we got married he was fucking someone else. I'd had a little too much to drink and passed out, so he got a little from one of the younger models on our shoot. Guess he couldn't resist a twenty year old pussy."

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Hey. It's okay. I didn't really expect it to work anyway," she answered quietly. "So. Back to us. Just so you know. If you hurt Linda, you're gonna have to deal with me. You know that, right?"

I nodded quietly. "I think that it's safe to say, that I really don't want to hurt Linda."

"So let's let it lay there for now. We have a full day and I for one am getting hungry," Linda said, pushing herself up next to me. "You think three of us can manage to shower in one of these little things at once?"

"Only one way to find out," Madison said with a grin. "We know two works, why not three?"

Turns out there was no problem at all fitting three of us in the small shower space. We just didn't bother to pull the curtain closed around the small shower area. Anyone who wanted to look in the door would see us all naked, but that didn't seem to bother either of them. Of course, showering with two of them at once meant that at least one of them, and sometimes both of them, had their hands free to tease me, or each other, all the time. By the time we were done showering we'd managed to each come at least once, though neither let me come inside them.

"So what do I wear?" I asked Linda as she took my underwear away from me and tossed it aside.

She grinned and moved to the suitcase, pulling out a royal blue satin robe. She turned to face me. "No point in wearing more than this."

"What are you wearing?"

"This," she said, pulling out a matching color robe, only much more feminine and even shorter than the one she handed me, which I wasn't sure was long enough to fully cover me.

"You're gonna look awfully good in that," I said quietly as she slipped her arms into it and stepped towards me, leaving the front open, and leaving herself exposed.

"That's the idea. I wanna keep you nice and hard all day," she said with an impish grin.

"You are so bad," I whispered as she slipped into my arms and pressed herself against me.

"God, I can't get enough of feeling you against me," she whispered back. "Bad or not, I just can't get enough of you."

"I'm glad," I answered.

"You're glad I can't get enough of you?"

"I'm glad that you can't get enough of ME. Especially ME!" I answered with a smile.

She hugged me tightly, apparently pleased with my response. I felt a hand on my back that wasn't Linda's. "I wonder if some day you'll feel that way about me," I heard Madison say.

"Come on. Let's go to breakfast," Linda said, intentionally interrupting the line of conversation. I nodded and the three of us walked to the main hotel and hit the buffet. No matter how often I moved the robe back over me, Linda or Madison, one sitting on either side of me, would reach over and just pull it off again, seeming to be intent on keeping me exposed, and hard with periodic strokes of my hard-on. Their efforts didn't go unnoticed by at least two of the models from the day before, the pair giggling and watching us.

I was sort of glad when the little carts arrived to take us all to wherever the shoot was. Linda and Madison were guiding me into one of the wide seats, again, keeping one on either side of me so they both could be pressed against me. "I'm beginning to think that you two are up to something," I said quietly as we rode down the twisting path towards the beach we'd been at the day before.

"What? Us? Not at all," Madison answered while I looked at Linda who was just grinning. It wasn't long before we'd reached the beach, a large canopy bed set on the sand between the trees and surf, which was much rougher today with the breeze blowing into the shore. "So. Linda is going to go first to show you how we do this. Then you and I are up. She designed some really sexy nightwear specially for me that we're going to put into the catalog. You and I are going to model it. You'll also work with a few of the other models on the rest of the items," Madison said as she looped an arm in mine, pulling me off towards the camera rather than the area where the racks of clothing were once again set up.

"This looks different," I said, pointing to the camera and a large video monitor when Madison guided me to a chair behind the camera, not all that dissimilar to what I'd enjoyed the day before.

"Yeah, they'll position us the way they want and take several pictures. Then when we put on a different color or pattern, they'll use the video screen to pull up the previous setting so they can match our position, or at least as close to the same as they can."

"I thought they just did that all digitally."

"A lot of them do. But Linda won't have it. She says anyone who buys one of her outfits deserves to see how it really looks. So we do it all live. Takes a lot of extra time, but somehow I don't think I'm going to mind this time," Madison said, squeezing the arm of mine she'd been holding onto. Madison settled me into a chair in the shade of the tree line, and once again pulled my robe apart to expose me, as we watched Larry talk to a completely naked Jason, getting him positioned onto the bed, laying on his side so he was facing the camera. He propped his upper body up on one elbow and then one of the young ladies assisting helped tuck a few pillows under his upper body so he wouldn't have to hold all his weight up all the time. I watched Linda walk over to the bed wearing a very sheer, long flowing nightgown, looking ravishingly beautiful. I could clearly see her bare ass cheeks through the see-through material, and immediately thought about the view Jason had to have at that moment. Linda lay down on the bed next to him, snuggling her back and ass against him and then twisting herself to reach over her right shoulder and pull his head towards her neck. She lifted one leg slightly and hooked it over his, spreading her legs slightly as she lay on her side. I was about to complain about the view of her pussy the camera had to be seeing, when I realized, I couldn't see it. I looked closer and then looked at Madison in confusion.

"Unlike swimwear, we can't cover our pussy so easily" she whispered, clearly understanding what had drawn my attention. "There are a lot of positions that will show it off, but we can't exactly print that in the catalog, so we wear these," she said, pulling a little tan colored strip of something from her robe pocket. "That's part of the reason we're all shaved. These suck when they pull hairs."

I took it and looked at her again and then at Linda. I chuckled to myself as I looked at Linda, leaning back against Jason, pretending to be intimate, when in fact there was no way they could be with what amounted to a piece of duct tape over her pussy. "And you guys wear these all the time?"

"In front of the camera? Most of the time. The exception is when we're doing a live show or if the outfits can cover us. If we're doing a live show, we have to go 'au naturel' and if people see, people see. Some of the designers are pretty obnoxious about anything affecting their precious designs. So if we flash our tits and pussies to the world, well, that's just part of the job as far as their concerned. But for this. We wouldn't dare let all that show. Someone would have a cow and want to label our catalog pornography."

"But tits are, okay?"

"Some of the more bashful girls will use pasties over their nipples, but otherwise, yeah. Boobs are okay. So, I need to go get my first outfit on. You can wait here and watch. They'll do several more poses before she has to change to a different color. I think there's six in this particular style."

"And they do this for each different color?"

"And each different style," Madison said with a grin. "And before you ask, yeah, we'll be here all day doing this."

I sat back and watched Linda pose several ways, facing the camera and facing away, giving the potential viewer a very good idea of how it will look in person. Then she climbed off the bed and a young woman switched the gown she had on, this one a light pink color. Linda lay down and they repeated each pose, Larry coaxing the two of them back as close to identical position as he could. Finally after doing six different colored gowns, Linda got up and walked towards me while Jason walked off towards the food table, his mostly flaccid cock swinging, completely exposed. It made me wonder how any guy could lay with Linda in that kind of outfit and NOT get a hard-on. Hell, I wasn't even laying with her, and I had one.

"Okay Gene. You're up," Larry called to me as Linda stepped over to me.

"Just go have fun with it. You saw how easy it was. Just pretend it's me you're with," she whispered as I took a deep breath. I got up and walked over to the bed, one of the little female assistants helping me take my robe off and then crawling onto the bed with me to help position me like Jason had been. She stuffed a couple pillows under me to help hold me up and then crawled off the bed to make room for Madison, who had walked up to me wearing an outfit that was much more playful looking.

"You ready for this?" Madison asked with a wide grin as she lay down on the bed, much the same way Linda had, pushing her butt back into my crotch and my surprisingly hard dick. She reached between us and coaxed my cock to lay in the crack of her ass before she twisted herself and reached back for my head, pulling my face towards hers.

"Okay. Gene. Put your hand around her on her body, just under her right breast. Yeah. No. Lower. Don't cover her breast. Yeah," he said, as I slid my hand down off her breast to rest just below it. "That's it," Larry called as he started shooting multiple frames. "Okay. Next pose. Madison, why don't you lay on your back in front of him."

"God, I wish I could fuck you right now," Madison whispered, her lips practically brushing mine as she spoke before she wiggled around to lay on her back in front of me.

"I don't see how these guys don't get turned on," I whispered as Larry called more instructions for me to roll towards her, like I was going to roll on top of her. He shot several frames of that pose, my hard-on blocked from the camera only by her hip, my arm across her body as if I were going to pull her towards me. Larry had her roll over to face me, putting one leg over both of mine so her pelvis was pushing into mine, my hardon poking against her stomach.

"Who says they don't?" she whispered with a grin as Larry started calling directions to me again to fine tune our position. We did this for four slightly different poses until he had the one he liked, and then took several pictures, the look intending to be the two of us having sex in the admittedly very sexy outfit she had on.

Two more poses later, Madison got off the bed to go change and Janet stepped to the bed and climbed on. Janet was what they called a plus size model. If I had to guess, she probably was a size twelve or fourteen. Her waist was pleasantly slender, leaving her with a very hour glass shape.

"Forty triple D," she whispered as she rolled towards me and pressed her soft tits against my chest. "You know. If I could, I'd let you lay here and suck them until I come. My nipples can be SOOOO sensitive," she whispered as her hand squeezed my hard dick between us. "But then so can my clit."

Fortunately, it didn't take Larry long to shoot the four positions he wanted, after which she started climbing off the bed, her knees pushed apart and her butt intentionally pointing right at me. She reached between her legs and with one finger, pulled the crotch, unsnapping it and exposing her tape covered pussy. She reached between her legs again, pulling the flesh tone tape off her pussy and exposing her completely shaved lips to me. "Don't think I really need this for this outfit," she said with a grin as she looked back at me. She wiggled her ass as me and winked before she crawled off the bed.

"Don't worry about her. She likes to tease," Trudy, the oldest of the models said with a grin as she climbed onto the bed in a silky smooth shorts and shirt set. The top was loose and semi see-through, only coming down to just below her breasts, and the bottoms were a pair of opaque but loose short shorts. Each time she moved the wide legs of the shorts would shift and move, giving me brief and teasing flashes of her pussy. "Now me. I always mean business when I tease," she said as she settled down in front of me on her side. She pressed herself back against me and when I laid my hand on her hip, she pulled it down over her hip, pressing my fingers between her legs as she wiggled her butt against me. "And if you couldn't tell, I'm not wearing a blocker," she whispered, pressing my fingers against her satin covered pussy for a few moments before moving my hand back to her bare thigh.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,451 Followers