A Question Of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her screams subsided into tired moans as her juices flooded around the base of his cock, creating wet fuck sounds with every punishing thrust he made inside her; her whole body felt completely sensitised, from the rasp of his pubic hair against her ass, to the way his hot breath felt against her skin, firing her nerve endings.

"Had enough yet hun?" He questioned, pulling her head round so that she could see him.

"Never." She managed between moans.

At that, he pulled his cock completely out of her and twirled her round so that they were face to face once more, lifting her up quickly, holding her poised on his cock. Only when she had wrapped her legs around his waist and captured his mouth with her own, did he drop her down, impaling her, swallowing her breath as it rushed out of her lungs, pushing her back against the window, breaking their kiss so that they could watch each other's faces as he drove his cock into her again and again. Her nails dug into his shoulders, drawing blood, but he only smiled, throwing his head back, sweat running down the side of his neck, veins standing out in sharp relief, the muscles of his arms bunching with the effort of their union.

"Had enough Jack?" She regretted the words as soon as they had left her lips, seeing his grin, feeling him drive harder; the only thing she could do was cling onto him, accepting all he had to give, her muscles clutching around the base of his cock, trying vainly to hold him inside her.

When she watched him arch his back, creating a little space between their bodies, she looked down, her breath stolen as she watched his cock driving into her pussy, helpless to stop her hand from slipping down, stroking his belly, then the base of his cock, laughing softly at his hoarse shout, feeling the shaft jerk inside her and the salty wads of his cum bathe her raw flesh. He didn't lift her off even when his cock had stopped spewing, instead, holding her close as he carried her over to the bed, where they collapsed in a hot sweaty heap.

There was no part of her body that didn't throb as she lay there, legs and arms tangled with his, she could make no sense of the thoughts that were running through her head, it was impossible to isolate any one of them, but Jack didn't seem to be in any rush to talk either so she dropped her head back to the pillows and tried to school her breathing, not putting up any protest when he untangled himself so that he could stretch out alongside her.

Just when she had formed the words to speak, a wave of tiredness washed over her, and she gave in to it, letting her eyes drift shut, turning on her side, sighing with contentment as she felt his arm pulling her close and for the first time in her life, she felt as if she were the most cherished thing in the world.

When she finally opened her eyes, she realised that it must be quite late, it was much darker in the room, she reached her hand out, fully expecting to encounter Jack's sleeping form, but the space beside her was empty. Quickly she scanned the room and heaved a sigh of relief when she saw him sitting at the desk in the corner, his face illuminated by the glow from the screen of his laptop. As soon as she tried to move, she felt pain; muscles that hadn't been used for the longest time were screaming out, but she needed to go to the bathroom, so took a deep breath before swinging her legs over the side of the bed.

"I would have woken you up sooner, but you looked so peaceful, I thought it would be better to leave you... you earned the rest." He gave her a warm smile over his shoulder and turned back to the screen of his laptop.

"Well, thank you hun, I appreciated it, but I think I better get moving, I need to get home." She had thought of using the shower in his bathroom, but she didn't want to crowd his space too much.

"You can't go yet, I was just going to order some food from room service, I'm famished but I don't fancy eating alone, I was hoping that you'd stay." He pushed his chair back and stood up.

"I'm not really hungry at all." As soon as she said the words, her stomach gave a loud rumble and they both laughed.

"Well you can either watch me eat or you can join me; I think you could do with the sustenance, but it's your choice. What's to go home for anyway?" Nothing much, she reckoned.

"Okay, I'll have whatever you're having, but I'll just go clean myself up while you order thanks." She said as her hand closed around the handle of the bathroom door.

Half an hour later she emerged from the bathroom, feeling refreshed, but still sore, when she tensed her muscles lightly she could still feel his cock inside her and her tender flesh felt more than a little bruised. Room service had been and gone while she cleaned up and she spotted a tray loaded with cold meats, fresh crusty bread, various covered little pots and fruit. Maybe this wasn't the time for him to find out that she had a healthy appetite, for once she would nibble delicately.

--

She should have gone home, she knew that. It would have been the most sensible thing to do, but her mind had been fogged from the moment he had kissed for the first time the day before. The birds were singing, she could hear them but she felt reluctant to open her eyes; content just to lie there a while longer, stretching her legs out, groaning softly as she felt the steady throb and ache in her thigh muscles and the long length of Jack's legs stretched out alongside her own. As she made a move to get out of bed she felt his arm puller her closer to his chest, his hand cupping one of her breasts, his fingertips brushing back and forth over one of her nipples. He wasn't awake, but he seemed to be completely tuned in to her movements.

"Jack?" She whispered.

"Mm." Was the only response she got.

"It's time to get up." She urged quietly. "Okay hun, how do you feel about getting up, showering together, then going for a little walk to my house where I'll cook us both some lunch? Or perhaps I could just let you have me for lunch when we get there, it's up to you." She held her breath, smiling as she waited for his answer. This time she knew she had gotten his attention, his cock was growing harder against the small of her back and if they were quick then she would be able to grab one last taste of him on her tongue before they got going.

"Would it always be like this if we were together? I always got the impression that you were a quiet kind of girl, but now I'm having some serious doubts, hell, not that I'm complaining, but I thought it would have taken more coaxing on my part to drag you out of that shell." It was obvious by his clear voice that he had only been pretending to sleep.

"I don't know hun, there's just something I feel when I'm with you that makes me want to act a little out of the ordinary; I don't want to analyse it too deeply." Her heart constricted painfully in her chest as she contemplated Monday, the day when he would be leaving to go back home. He had been with her for less than twenty-four hours but in that short space of time, she had given herself more to him than she had to any other man.

So that he wouldn't see the blush staining her cheeks, she slid down beneath the quilt and turned on her side, kissing her way down his belly, smiling as she felt his muscles tense beneath her lips and the brush of the damp head of his cock against her cheek.

"Wench!" He said hoarsely as she drew him into her mouth, making her laugh, but the sound came out as more of a gurgle as she sank her mouth lower.

After a quick shower taken together they headed out of the room, stopping in the foyer to drop his room key off with the receptionist at the desk. At the last minute she realised that he would have been booked in as a single person; she raised her worried eyes to his as the receptionist glanced back and forth between them both.

"Is everything okay Mr and Mrs Reid?" The polite query had her raising her eyebrow at Jack, but she got nothing but a small grin in return.

"We're fine thanks, just off out for a little sightseeing." He grabbed her hand, leading her outside and down to the car park, stopping briefly at the pavement until she pointed him in the direction of her house.

She felt like a giggly teenager as she walked along the road, her hand encompassed firmly within Jack's much larger one. There wasn't much chat, the energy between them felt totally charged, they were going back to hers for one reason and one reason only. Her fingers fumbled so badly with the keys when she tried to open her front door, that Jack plucked them out of her hands quickly and let them both in with no trouble at all.

"What's this Eilidh?" He said softly, picking up the envelope with his name written clearly across the front.

"Have you forgotten what day it is?" Her heart sank, but she tried valiantly not to show how disappointed she felt inside.

"Lord, I'm sorry hun, but thank you, I'll treasure it always." He placed the card down on the table ignoring the small jewellers box completely. His arms went out to her and she found herself falling into his embrace.

"Listen, you go make yourself comfortable in the lounge Jack, I've got to nip upstairs for a minute or two, I'm expecting an email from work, won't take long." Surprisingly she managed to keep her voice steady.

"Take you're time hun, we've got all day." He bent down and kissed her cheek briefly.

Being a bit of a closet romantic, she at least expected him to think of a card, flowers would have been nice, but maybe he had just been too taken up with preparations for them meeting to think of it. She sat down slowly at the computer in her room and switched it on, noticing that there was only one message in her inbox, and, curiously, it was from Jack himself. There had been no unopened mail when she had left the house the previous day, she was fairly sure of that; with a faint shrug of her shoulders, she settled back and read.

--

Eilidh,

I couldn't settle after you fell asleep, I wanted to but thoughts of you went round and round in my head, I couldn't close my eyes, because all I wanted to do was to watch you sleep. I know that tomorrow is Valentine's day, and seeing you lying on the bed, with your hair spread across the pillows, your lips bruised and swollen, I wish that I could shower you with all the gifts in the world. What I have to give to you cannot be seen, and it cannot be wrapped up. I offer you my heart and my soul; they are both yours... if you want them; I knew this months ago, and what has just happened between us just confirmed that. I could have just told you, but it seemed easier to write and wherever I am while you read this, I am waiting for your answer, be gentle.

All my love,

Jack.

--

She cried silently, but she was not sad. The tears coursed down her cheeks, but she let them fall unhindered; he had given her something that money could not buy, something as precious as life itself, his love. She gathered herself together and walked downstairs slowly, stopping only long enough at the bottom to pick up the small jewellers box, turning it over in her hand, strengthening her resolve.

"Jack?" She questioned softly. He was standing at the lounge window, his back to her, staring out at the street.

"Did you get the mail you were expecting then hun?" There was an unreadable emotion in his eyes, his body looked slightly tense, but that was the only giveaway.

"I... uh, no, not what I was expecting..." The tears started to fall once more and she was powerless to stop them.

"God, you're crying hun, I didn't mean to make you..." He crossed the distance between them quickly, gathering her close, kissing the tears from her cheeks as they fell.

"Stop Jack, just for a few seconds, I'm not upset. Jesus, I couldn't be happier, but I would like you to sit down for a minute, there's something I need to say." He let her go with obvious reluctance and went to sit on the sofa.

"What is it then?" He sounded confused.

She took a deep breath and knelt down in front of him where he sat, stroking his hands while she gathered the courage to speak.

"I will take the greatest care with your heart and soul Jack, because I love you more than I can say. I have this for you, and hope that you will accept it." Her fingers shook as she opened the little box in front of him. "The design is endless, as is my love for you, wear it for me and always remember that." She took his right hand in hers, preparing to put it on the second last finger of that hand but he pulled it away, instead, offering her his left hand.

"I'll accept your love and this ring Eilidh, if you can promise me that this is just the beginning for us, I want more than the occasional stolen weekend and late night phone calls. You should be next to me when I wake up in the morning, every morning. I guess what I'm saying is that we should be more permanent." He sounded very slightly out of breath as he finished speaking.

"Is that a proposal Jack?" She raised her eyes to his, stunned for a moment.

"Could you think of a better day to be proposed to on? Yes Eilidh, it is a proposal, although, I think maybe we better make the engagement a little longer than the courtship, don't you think?" Her fingers shook as she slipped the ring onto the second last finger on his left hand, a perfect fit.

"Yes... wholeheartedly, yes." She raised his hand with the ring to her cheek briefly, but was hauled up quickly until she lay along the full length of him, facing each other, body to body.

"No more lonely nights." He whispered before claiming her mouth with his.